Attacked Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up the stairs to our room. I had added some personal touches to the room, but it was still nice and cleanly decorated. I decided to take a shower while they were gone. I loved this shower. I will always remember my first time in it. Thinking of that brought a smile to my face, and warmth to my nether regions. Oh how I wished I was out with the pack now. I know how the runs usually end. I wanted the thrill of being chased; I wanted to feel Darrell inside me now. As usual when I thought about Darrell and sex, I started to get wet, and not from the shower. I got out and dried off and flopped onto the bed with an exasperated sigh. I understood why I couldn't be with my pack right now, and I understood how important it was for Darry to be out there, and I couldn't be completely selfish and make him stay with me. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. I couldn't I was too wired, but I didn't want to get out of bed. I rolled over and grabbed the book I had been trying to read hoping that would divert my attention from what I really wanted. I got a few pages read when I heard "Mate, the run is over, and the party is starting. I will be with you shortly."

Well now my concentration was completely blown. I couldn't wait to see my man. I decided to "dress up" for him. I know he had never seen me in a negligee' and I had purchased one before the mating ceremony and then found out it would be better not to wear it. I knew I had a few minutes before he would be here. I hurried to put the black lacy baby doll top on, and then slid the barely there g-string on. I lit a few candles and turned on the fireplace. I shut all the lights out, and then positioned myself on the bed. I had just enough time to take a deep breath when Darry burst through the door. He stopped just inside the door and his breath caught in his throat.

"You are gorgeous."He whispered. "I don't have the words to describe the vision you create."

"I want you, Mate." I said. "Come here please."

"You don't need to ask me twice." He said as he stalked towards the bed, shedding his clothes as he moved closer to me.

He climbed onto the bed, and wrapped me in his arms. His lips met mine in a soul searing kiss. As our tongues met and dueled for dominance, his hands started roaming and caressing my skin. Sliding over the lace and mesh that I had wrapped myself in. His hands cupped my breasts, and his fingers tweaked my already hardened nipples. The feel of the fabric between us was a welcome newness. It added to the torment. Darry found the opening in the top moved his mouth to my stomach. He kissed my barely their baby bump and whispered "Hello little ones. Daddy loves you." then his kissed his way up to my chest. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and bathed it with his tongue. "I can't wait until these are swollen with milk for our children." He paid the same homage to the other nipple then went down to my dripping center. He kissed my mound through the fabric of the panties, and sucked the juices through them. I moaned and pressed into him.

"Please," I begged, "Stop teasing me. I need you inside me!"

"Not yet, my love, I need to finish unwrapping my present." He told me.

He slowly slid the silky mesh down my thighs and over my calves and pulled them off my feet. He tossed them to the floor and went back to licking my dripping slit. "Oh god, that feels heavenly." I moaned.

He slowly and tenderly slid one finger inside my waiting hole. "Oh yes, that is the spot, more." I breathed.

He slid his finger in and out in time with the licking. I could feel my muscles clamping down on his fingers, and I knew I was close to cumming. I could feel the pressure building. "I'm cumming baby, please don't stop" I screamed as my pleasure overtook my senses.

"I love watching you cum." Darrell said. "You are exquisite in your ecstasy. You are so beautiful to me. Now I am going to do that again."

He continued to lick me slurping up all my juices. He then moved back up my body, and started teasing my weeping center with his hard and hot dick. Sliding it through the wetness there, and torturing me further.

"Baby, please quit teasing me. I need you and I need you now!" I growled. I was so close.

He slowly slid his cock into my pussy, inch by glorious inch. I was thrashing and moaning and could do nothing but feel. I felt his heartbeat pounding in his rod, which was pulsing in my gripping heat. He finally buried himself to the hilt. I shattered then. I screamed my release. How he maintained control was beyond me. Once I returned to earth, he slowly started moving back and forth, in and out. Slowly, tenderly, sweetly, he kept up a slow steady pace, bringing me to the edge again, faster than I thought possible.

"Tonight is all about you, I want to make you cum and cum and then cum some more." He growled through gritted teeth. I could tell his was trying so hard to keep control. But I wanted to feel him shatter as he had been doing to me this whole time.

I could feel my juices, and the slick heat from both of us. I knew that I was so very close to the edge, and this time I wanted Darry to fall with me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and that pushed him even deeper into me. It also put delicious pressure on my g-spot. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him down to kiss me.

"Oh Yes, that's it. I am going to cum, oh yes. Harder, faster, more please." I breathed into his mouth. When I felt myself start to fall, Darrell pulled back a little to watch my face, and I kissed my way down his neck and licked my mark. I bit him hard on that mark. His knot formed and he spilled his seed inside me as I continued to milk his cock with my pussy, and we both came down from our shared bliss.

"That is what you get for holding out on me." I said. "I love you. Thank you for finding me. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for being strong enough to let me be me, and giving me a family again. Thank you for making me a Mom. I will never be able to express just how much I love you!" I poured my heart out to him.

He had made my broken world complete again. I knew that we would have many children, and we would have a long and happy life together. I also knew that we would have our bumps in the road, but together we would always make it through.

12