Attaining Privacy

Story Info
Igneous, an entity, engages in the Great Rite with Steffanie.
2.4k words
4.2
5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Igneous lay with his arm cradling Steffanie as she fretted about her migraine. He certainly had a lot to think about. Winning Steffanie's affections was not the difficulty he was facing. He had been her bedmate for weeks. It was deciding if he wanted to take their intimacy to another level entirely. The spiritual aspect of the great rite appealed to him greatly. But the possible responsibility of a child was an option he had never really considered. From the descriptions given by the angels the children matured within hours and Igneous was uncertain how he felt about the entire possibility. 'Perhaps,' he mused to himself, "I can meet Malcolm.' He turned toward Steffanie and realized she had drifted back to sleep. He scanned the room, but saw only Brownstone.

"Pardon me, Brownstone, but how might I be introduced to Malcolm?"

"It is difficult to get his attention sometimes. He is so very busy. Give me a moment, I will try to flag him down."

A few minutes passed then a shining young man dressed casually in street clothes appeared. He dimmed the shine immediately when he noticed Steffanie was asleep.

"Mom's got another migraine it seems. You must be Igneous. Pleased to meet you, I'm Malcolm." The young man stretched out his hand which Igneous shook gravely. "You probably have some questions for me."

"To put it bluntly, yes. Do you remember much of your maturation process?"

"No, not really. I remember Emily, seeing Mom, her holding me close, then being whisked away to many different places to learn multiple languages. Playing with Emily was great though. That is my only real childhood memory."

Upon hearing her name, Emily appeared with another young girl in tow.

"Malcolm!!!" She huge flying tackle hugged her brother, knocking him flat on the floor. Then she, black hair flying, and the blonde girl tickled him till he cried mercy.

"You must be Iggy." Emily announced. "This is Severina, daughter of Thor. She and I get to be ghosts unless somehow Mommy finally gets to have us."

"And what is it like being a ghost?" Igneous asked seriously, having only recently reattained his own form.

Shyly Severina answered:

"Sometimes there are gray times, and sometimes I feel as solid as a human being. Emily and I spend a lot of time in Vishnu's library visiting Ganesha and in Asgard visiting my father's family. Lately Morpheus has let us use Lucian's library and the real Morpheus has been letting us meet our real siblings. Did you know I named myself after Mommy's favorite Mission U.K. song?"

Igneous shook his head no, then Emily blurted out, "Can you give us a brother?"

Igneous was rather taken aback.

"Malcolm is the bestest, but he is busy all the time. You love Mommy, give us a brother to play with."

"Right this instant?" Igneous asked, a smile beginning to play around his mouth.

"Yes, we will make sure you have privacy."

Igneous had noticed how difficult finding time alone with Steffanie was. If there wasn't a guardian or three hanging about, there was an entity asking for assistance, or simply swarms of the the fey that just wanted to be near her or play in the fairyland she had constructed for them, complete with ceramic magic pumpkin fey abode.

"How will you assure privacy, Emily?' he asked politely.

"Well first you call on the privacy angel, then the privacy fairy. Then just in case someone has to check in on you, you invoke the confidentiality angel and finally the confidentiality fairy. They all know me, so I can have them here in a jiffy. Please Igneous, we want a brother so badly!" Emily wheedled.

Igneous considered his options. Steffanie was already a week into this migraine, and since he was obviously wearing his heart on his sleeve where even a ghost girl could see it, what did he have to lose? He nodded.

Emily crowed with delight. Then she got down to business. She went through the process slowly, step by step, showing Severina and Igneous how to invoke privacy and confidentiality around an oracle. When she had completed the process she kissed Igneous on the cheek, then vanished along with a waving Severina.

Igneous scanned the room. There were faint blue lines of energy and a light sprinkle of twinkly dust along every crack and crevice around the doors and windows. He and Steffanie were completely alone. He watched her sleep for a little while, then began lightly caressing her aura, which she kept very close to her body. She sighed and snuggled in closer to where she could feel his energy. He leaned on one arm and began to stroke her hair back from her face. She felt tingles as his fingers brushed her skin and her nipples immediately tightened into small brown buds. As his hands caressed her sides, tingles travelled down her arms, swept through her middle and fired synapses all the way down her legs and back. He traced the curve of her lips and she smiled.

"Would you like my hands to be as your hands?" she asked quietly.

"Yes, please, " he answered using her voice.

His fingertips melded with hers and he traced the outline of her lips again, this time feeling her breath. Then, when he brushed the hair back from her brow he could feel the long silken strands running through his fingers. He played with her hair awhile, just enjoying the sensation. He noticed her eyes open and as she looked directly at him, he felt a jolt of energy. Though he knew she couldn't actually see him, he felt as if he was completely open to her gaze. It was not a comfortable feeling, and it took him a moment to acclimate before he could really look into her deep green and brown hazel eyes. As he focused first on her right eye, then on her left, it felt as though a window was opening and he was gazing past her iris into her essence. Transfixed he hovered over her amazed by the clarity of her trust.

"You can rest your weight on me," she said quietly.

"How?" His voice sounded strange coming from her mouth.

"Simply sink into me."

As he complied he maintained the disturbing eye contact. His form sank though her physical body, exciting tingles all along her skin.

"Now rest on your elbows and match your palms to mine."

She felt a slight energy shift as his hands touched hers. She pushed lightly against it and felt his energy shift. Suddenly they were in sync. He felt complete in a way he never had before. As he continued to gaze into her eyes he realized that they were breathing in union and their heart rates were speeding up.

"Hover above me again, then let your hands guide mine again after I get a few things from this drawer."

She reached into a drawer and pulled out a long red plastic object and a clear glass phallus with a ribbon of blue swirling around the shaft. She wiped them clean, then applied a layer of goo from a plastic pump to the glass phallus. She then laid both objects on a small towel beside her on the bed and removed her cotton pajamas.

Igneous found no fault with her curvy generous body. Her breasts were smaller than he had expected, from seeing her change clothing in her daily routine. She rolled onto one hip, looked up at him and asked "Where would you like to begin?"

"May I touch you, using your hands?" As the words left her lips he said in a rush, "This is so awkward hearing my words coming from you."

"Just wait till you hear yourself come," she smiled impishly.

He blushed, then took control of her right hand. He lightly stroked her fingertips along her sides sending waves of tingles through her body as their energies merged. He shifted her position so that she was lying on her back then cupped her breast in their hand. He lightly brushed his thumb against her nipple then pinched lightly until he heard her breathe out a sigh. He repeated the same motions with her other breast and was rewarded with an elevated rate of breath and another sigh.

"You are going to have to help me with these implements. I know not how they function."

"Would you like me to call in one of my other lovers in spirit form to guide you though it, or would you prefer that I instruct you?"

"I am enjoying this time with just you. Let us see if I am a quick study."

She held up the red object, then twisted the blunt end. It began to hum and vibrate. She held the tapered end of the cylinder near her crotch and said:

"This is primarily for the clit."

Then she placed the vibrator along her slit.

"Let your hand feel how I am controlling the angle and why."

She positioned the tip over her clit and slightly jumped when it touched against the sensitive area. She turned the vibrator off for a moment, laid it back on the towel beside her and let his hand within hers feel her anatomy.

"As I get more excited, the nodule here," she slid her fingers to her clit accustoming him to the angle, "will become more sensitive. If it gets over stimulated, it can become painful. So be warned. I will let you know if there is a problem. Now you try."

Taking control of both of her hands this time, he twisted the red cylinder and set it against her clit. Using her left hand to guide and her right to control the vibrator, he was soon rewarded with a gasp and a series of moans. Gaining confidence, he moved her left hand back to her breasts, lightly pinching the nipples while he continued to stimulate her clit. He soon felt the wetness within her folds and noticed her legs begin to twitch slightly. He used her left hand to pick up the glass object. It was vaguely anatomically correct with a slight head above the shaft. After positioning it properly, it slid in effortlessly, the cold glass sending more tingles down Steffanie's spine. He nearly lost his concentration when he realized, that as the glass slid into her, his cock felt as if its shaft was sinking into her as well. He was immediately, almost painfully hard. She was so tight she couldn't take all of the glass phallus and he paused for a moment to shrug out of his clothing and stroke his cock. Steffanie held the objects in place. He gently began to move the phallus within her, glorying in the sensation in his own cock, which felt enveloped in a tight sheath. He started to move the red vibrator in small tight circles over her clit while he maintained a steady rhythm with the glass cock. He was getting close to coming and she was breathing and moaning in his voice. She suddenly took control of her hands, removed the objects and positioned herself so that he could sink right into her. He met her eyes, feeling the jolt of connection, gripped her hips, then guided himself inside. Her hips moved with his own as he plunged in and out of her. His moans became louder as the speed of this thrusts increased. Despite not being able to feel much more than a spike of energy within her, Steffanie could feel Igneous rising to climax. She visualized a spiral and traced its path outward. She felt his raw lust and his tender love for her as if they were her own emotions. As he came, she felt and saw a nimbus of energy surround them both. He collapsed on top of her letting his body sink into hers. Then he used her hands to reposition the phallus and vibrator and without disengaging from her, plunged the phallus deep within her eliciting a loud moan. He remained rigid inside her, still, as the glass phallus moved in and out through him. Her moans became a series of sounds trill-like, almost like singing, starting low in pitch and rising ever higher.Now slamming the glass cock into her with nearly brutal force he felt her tense then release as she came. The shuddering waves of orgasm that she felt were reflected back onto him and his cock jerked within her spilling his seed as she spasmed around him. Again the nimbus flared. Not faltering in his rhythm, still circling her clit with the vibrator she soon came again. Her legs twitched, and she moaned out sounds that were exquisite to his ears. His cock was still rock hard and she was still ready for more. He slowed the pace, drawing the orgasm out slowly as he released control of her hands, braced himself on the bed and began thrusting into her, in sync with the glass cock. He looked deep within her eyes and realized that she had not stopped coming. She removed the toys, pulled her legs to her chest and changed the angle so that Igneous found himself thrusting even deeper into her. Her breathing labored, she pulled her feet together into lotus, knees splayed far apart, and said quite clearly:

"I love you Igneous."

As the words were spoken, Igneous came a third time as he said with conviction:

"I love thee, Steffanie."

The nimbus flared again and Igneous plunged into her spilling his seed within her for the third time. He stayed sheathed within her and placed his arms on either side of her lowering himself into her. He brushed her hair out of her face with her right hand then held her closely. Steffanie felt completely filled. She snuggled into the energy of Igneous and slowly fell asleep. Igneous watched her face as she slept, then changed position so that he could sleep pillowed on her chest and moved his weight off of her. They slept for perhaps an hour when Igneous was awakened by a delighted squeal.

"A brother!" cried Emily. "Come on Severina, and be careful not to wake Mommy up."

The two little girls transformed into two small globes of light then disappeared into Steffanie's womb. Igneous dressed quickly, certain that someone had heard Emily, and that privacy was no longer possible.