Attention After Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, yeah! Mr Sorrenson, you're so ggooodd! Oohhh, aarrrrgghhh! Yeaah!" Leah screamed out as she orgasmed, her pussy muscles squeezing his fingers as she flooded his hand with her cunt's juices. He kissed her mouth passionately, nibbling, licking and sucking his way down Leah's neck, then sliding his tongue across her bare, naked chest. Slowly, lovingly, Hank slurped and bit gently upon her big, swollen nipples. Leah moaned softly as he orally stimulated her tits and continued to drive his fingers into her hot, wet hole.

Pam had continued to pull Hank's cock as he focused in on Leah, not building on her tempo but keeping the friction on his cock at a steady, regular pace. Then, suddenly, he felt the fleetingly moist touch of the tip of the hot blonde's tongue on the blood-gorged head of his large prick. Then, with a lazy ease Hank found torturously arousing, Pam licked all the way around the tip of his dick, then slurped the head of his schlong into her hot, wet mouth. She sucked the pre-cum off Hank's big dick with the ravenous hunger of a truly horny slut. Hank Sorrenson was soon grunting and groaning in rapturous pleasure, reaching down with the hand he'd been caressing Leah's upper body with to grab hold of the hair at the back of Pam's head, keeping her firmly in place.

"Oh, yeah, you dirty whore, suck my cock. You bitch, you love the taste of my prick, don't ya? You're so fuckin' hot! Pam, you sure know how to please a guy!" Hank spat out. He quickly tugged Leah's sopping wet panties down round her feet, and then leaned in, somewhat awkwardly, to slide his tongue into the teen slut's wet hole. As Pam continued to give him a blowjob to remember, Hank decided to give Leah something to scream and whimper about.

As his tongue darted into Leah Masters' lightly covered, hairy hole, the sexy young bitch groaned audibly. Her cum-soaked snatch was so hot and tight, her budding clitoris was erect, and Leah grabbed the back of Hank's head to grind his face brutally against her pussy.

He could feel Pam fondle his balls as she took the entire length of his cock into her mouth and sucked on it like mad. As her teasing tongue licked and tenderly probed the huge cock Pam had clamped round her lips, the horny blonde slut worked her right hand in under her skirt and yanked down her g-string underwear, then began to finger her puss. The intense pleasure that was washing over him made Hank all the more determined to drive Leah insane with pleasure with her next climax. He nibbled and bit down on the exotic Oriental's clit as she suffocated him against her womanhood to the point of almost passing out between her thighs.

Taking most of his cock in her spare hand as she carried on masturbating herself, Pam continued giving Hank a vigorous hand-job as he kept on sucking on his cock-knob, like it was some kind of delicious lollipop. Oh fuck, here it comes, he thought as his stomach churned and his testicles shot out his thick load of semen. Hank opened his mouth to cry out and almost ended up swallowing a mouthful of Leah's pussy-sauce down the wrong way. It was an intense climax, the first couple of loads of jizz blasting out of his cock at a tremendous velocity, but Pamela had her lips wrapped tightly around his thick schlong and managed to gulp back every last bit of cock-cream with a relish.

Pam felt disgusted, dirty and soiled in such a profound way that she knew she was forever changed from the experience. She was also so intensely aroused that she felt like she could take on an entire football team of well-hung, horny jocks. The salty taste of a man's potent cum was what Pam had been hungering for, though she hadn't known she'd missed it so much til she had swallowed Hank's thick, gooey load of baby-batter. She'd been lacking satisfaction for far too long, and was willing to do whatever it took to get off.

As she sucked lightly upon Hank's now-limp cockshaft, Pam heard Leah screaming and moaning again as she was overwhelmed by yet another orgasm. The guy must be one hell of a cunt-lapper, Pamela thought to herself. But then she realised that it was really a sure thing that he was. Hank Sorrenson was the whole package, she summarized, willing and able to go down on a woman for hours on end without pause.

Her pussy was positively tingling with anticipation.

Leah knew that Miss Summers had just given him a blowjob and had taken his load down her throat, but she wanted, needed, Mr Sorrenson to take her right there on the desk, without delay. Running her right hand through the thick mass of hair on the back of his head as he ravenously ate out her dripping pink snatch, Leah started talking dirty to her stud teacher.

"Oh God, Mr Sorrenson, oohhh yeah...I need yo....you to....aarrghh, fffuuuucccckk me now! Ooh, aarrrghh, I need you to ravage me, to ream my cunt til I beg you to stop. I need you to take me to the brink of sanity. Oohhh, Jesus Christ!! Yeah, FUCK ME!"

The teacher kept licking, sucking and biting on her soaking pussy, making Leah tremor and squirm like the horny high school slut she really was. Mr Sorrenson was an intense man, Leah came to realise, and he didn't do anything by half-measures, especially not something like eating out a woman's pussy.

Hank could tell that Leah was nearing her ultimate climax, the pinnacle of his oral pleasuring for her, and about thirty seconds later he was sure she realised this as well. Leah was thrashing about like a bucking bull, moaning and hollering like crazy, her cunt-muscles tightening up and her pussy-juices flooding his mouth. As he slurped up all of the teen beauty's fast-flowing, sweet n' tangy cum, he could feel his cock quickly hardening up again as Pam carried on diligently licking and sucking on his tool.

He pushed himself up from between Leah's legs, looked up at the stunning young horn bag's face, and smiled broadly. The flustered slut smiled back faintly, after her last in a long line of mind-blowing orgasms feeling extremely exhausted.

But Hank knew what she wanted, and was not about to relent just because his young student was tired....

"I'm going to fuck you hard, you horny little bitch! You wanted my hard cock so much, well now you're gonna get it, with interest!"

A fearful look played across Leah's young face, but also a look of pure debauchery and unwholesome lust. She was aroused in a primal, undeniable way, Hank knew, just as he and Pamela were. Their logical thought processes couldn't intercede over their natural instincts, they were way too far-gone for that.

Quickly, he turned to look back down on Pam. "Pamela, get up with us on the table. You are to pleasure the both of us as I fuck Leah's tight teen pussy, understand?"

Pamela nodded demurely, as always the obedient subservient, keeping her eyes appropriately downcast. Hank smiled to himself with amusement. He knew Pam was getting off on having no control over the situation, of being told what to do and where to go. It was funny to him, but Hank also wanted his turn with her as well, in due course.

"And get out of your clothes, also. You will not be needing them for awhile," he added gruffly.

Pam got up onto her feet and quickly kicked off her shoes. Then she hurriedly stripped out of her blouse, unclipped her skirt, and slipped off her lacy black bra. As she bared her big, natural C-cup tits with their small, rock-hard, dark brown nipples, Leah and Hank both watched the strip show with lustful desire burning in their eyes. Pam wiggled completely out of her matching lace-black g-string briefs and let the wispy underwear fall to the floor, baring her smooth, shaven pussy to the others.

"Come over here now," Hank barked. He pushed himself up on top of Leah's naked body, his steel-hard prick rubbing against her stomach as he leaned in to kiss the young teen deeply on her lips, her large perky breasts mashing against the attractive teacher's muscular chest.

Pam walked right on over to the large oak wood teacher's desk, turned around, and hopped up onto the cool, smooth surface of the desktop, sliding across as close as she could to the others on her bare naked ass. She spun around on the desk to be parallel to Leah and Hank, and watched on as he kissed his beautiful young student passionately on her lips and sucked on each one of her big, buxom, teen titties.

As he nibbled and sucked away on Leah's left nipple, Hank reached over and took hold of Pam's left hand, then gently brought it across to his firm, rigid cock.

He slowly eased his swollen, throbbing cock over to the entrance of Leah's tight young pussy, keeping Pam's hand wrapped around his dick as he moved in. Then, with one big lunging thrust forward, Hank drove into Leah's clutching cunt-hole all the way to the hilt, slamming his balls hard against the lower part of her crotch and her tiny, puckered asshole. Leah arched her back and let out a cry of intense gratification as Hank worked himself in and out of her tight, suctioning pussy. Pam alternated between massaging Hank's cum-heavy ball-sacs and diddling Leah's huge, swelling clit as fast as she could, driving them both on to wilder heights of sexual bliss as they fucked away like rutting barnyard animals.

Leah groaned with burning desire as he fucked her pussy-hole senseless, slowly building in her intensity as Hank drove her to orgasm. He grunted as Leah's cunt-muscles constricted around his aching cock. She was so tight and wet for him that it drove Hank wild with shuddering pleasure. But he kept up the pace, wanting to last a while longer so he could make the physical consummation of their love last.

Pam wiggled in closer still, and then leaned in and suddenly kissed Leah on her mouth. As he watched their tongues playing around with each other, Hank kept up the constant pounding on Leah's pussy. Leah screamed with climactic pleasure as she came in buckets, her cunt squeezing Hank's cock really tight, trying to milk out his own orgasm. He finally lost control, at last cumming deep inside of the young teen tart's body, flooding her fertile womb with his gooey semen.

Pam and Leah continued to kiss passionately, and then they began to knead and caress one another's firm, supple bodies. Pam leaned in and clamped her mouth down around Leah's left nipple as she stuck her fingers deep into the young slut's cum-filled pussy.

Quickly, Pam managed to work three of her fingers into Leah's cunt, then a fourth, driving the young nymph to groan and thrash about in wild pleasure again. Hank was intensely pleased by the show the two girls were putting on for his benefit, hopeful that the best was still yet to come. He was right - Pam had not finished with Leah yet, even though she had four fingers up the young lady's clacker. As he watched on with rapt fascination, Pam worked her thumb (the fifth and final digit of her right hand) into Leah's moist fuck-hole, getting it in past the exotic slut's swollen pussy-lips with a minimum of difficulty. Soon she had her right hand buried to the knuckles in Leah's cunt, and the little horn bag was screaming wildly in a heady mixture of pleasure and pain as her privates were relentlessly ravaged. Hank pushed himself up off Leah's sweat-covered body and hobbled over to Pam's side of the desk, his limp, cum-covered prick flopping around as he swaggered over. Leah wiggled over as far as she could go on the table as Pam continued to fuck her cunt with her hand, while Pam moved over to allow Hank to hop back onto the slick, wet tabletop.

It didn't take long of him tugging away at his limp dick for Hank to be back at his full, erect self as he admired Pam's hard, brutal fist-fucking of Leah's tight little pussy. With his now-hard cock quickly aching with arousal, Hank manoeuvred himself around into the spoon position and slowly guided his prick towards the moistened entrance of the gorgeous blonde's shaven beaver. Slowly, laboriously, he slid the head of his thick cock into Pam's tight, velvety vagina. Soon enough, he had her grunting and groaning as her own pussy was assaulted by Hank's hard, bulging cock. Leah let out an eardrum-shattering scream as she came again and again in six consecutive orgasms from Pamela's furious fisting, tears of joy running openly down the black-haired beauty's cheeks as her body was wracked over and over with the strength of her climaxes. Pam pulled her hand out of Leah's stretched cunt after the young student had finally settled down so she could brace herself better to withstand Hank's brutish thrusts.

Soon enough, Pam herself was hollering at the top of her lungs as Hank plunged into her bald pussy at full throttle. He leaned in and licked at Pam's left earlobe as he drove into her from behind. And as he was slurping his tongue in and around her ear, Hank had a real dirty, wild notion.

He pulled straight on out of Pam's sticky cunt-hole and quickly repositioned his hard cock at the entrance to her anus.

"Oh no, no, you can't do it! Not up my ass! No way!" Pamela protested sternly. But Hank was in no mood to listen. He eased his prick ever-so-slowly into her ultra-tight, virginal ass, and then was soon getting into a slow rhythm as he fucked Pam doggie-style up her dirty little corn-hole.

She cried out in pain a couple of times, but largely bit off her protests. Leah and Hank both did their best to try to keep Pam's mind off the pain and discomfort, stroking her vadge, pulling her clit and sucking her tits, and for the most part it succeeded. Pam was soon so far gone in her pleasure to care about the pain as Hank's huge cock forced the sphincter of her asshole wide open.

It was far tighter and more stimulating to Hank than Pam's cunt had been, and he loved the intensity of ploughing his thick pole of man-meat into a sexy young cutie's asshole. Soon enough, Hank was erupting deep inside Pam's butt-hole, and she was grinding her ass back against his cock as he shot off in her bung-pipe.

"Oh, fuck yes! Jesus, you're so good! Oh, there's nobody better, baby!" Pam hollered as her final orgasm, and her biggest that afternoon, ripped through her body.

They all collapsed where they were on the large oak wood desk out the front of the classroom, completely spent from their wild and lengthy threesome. Pam, Leah and Hank fell into a deep, peaceful sleep in one other's arms, drenched in sweat and mixed cum-sauces. The last thought that passed through Hank Sorrenson's mind before he dropped off to sleep was that he hoped they could get together again somewhere in the not too distant future. Somehow, he felt sure that they would, and that they would be going yet more wild and wonderful things together again....

Author's Note: This was a story that I wrote a while back which I've left relatively as it originally was. Please feel free to give me feedback, positive or negative, to help me write better stories for all of you in the future. Thank-you very much for taking the time to read my work, your support and appreciation is what keeps me going.

TheCaptain

12