Attention Seekers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers

Everyone around started to murmur. Heads shifted from side to side, looking around to see if anyone dared. A man in an aisle seat stood up, but he only removed his jacket before stepping down towards Melody. The cheeky bastard just wanted to get a closer look at her, but Melody shook her head and gestured for him to get back. He shrugged and turned around.

There was a pregnant pause. Then, to my surprise, a handful of people stood up and actually started to disrobe. One guy got down to his boxers and his wife or girlfriend stripped down to her bra and skirt. They formed a line behind Joseph, and were soon joined by another couple who did pretty much the same.

Meanwhile, back on Melody's side, three frat boys hooted and stripped off all their clothes. They had to slide past a number of middle age women to get to the aisle who were wide-eyed as those cocks bounced around right in their faces.

Most surprising of all was when the college girl next to Becky stood up and began to strip, even though her cousin was sitting right there. She took off everything but a pair of pink, silk, bikini-cut panties. Her topless body looked spectacular. She had long, black hair that was tied up in a bun, and metallic rimmed glasses that together made her look studious. I imagined that most of us guys suddenly flashed on the fantasy of doing a hot young librarian off in the stacks. Despite her still wearing one item of clothing, the frat boys let her cut in front of them, all the better to scope her out.

Another ten or so people were inspired to join in, including two black women in their late twenties or early thirties who took everything off. There was also an elderly couple who got in line in just their underwear with many people cheering them on. They were allowed to cut to the front of Joseph's line.

I must admit that, with so much eye candy about, I was utterly distracted and didn't listen to any of the questions being asked. That is, until they got to the two busty black women. They had purposefully held themselves back at the end of the line in order to get the last word. Arm in arm, they laughed and leaned into Joseph's microphone together. "Can we get a selfie with Aaron?" they asked cheekily.

Aaron and Peter looked at each other. Peter said, "Not a selfie, but you're welcome to come up on stage with us while we roll the credits." They didn't have to be asked twice. They took the steps two at a time with their heavy boobs bouncing wildly. Aaron got up as the women came to his side and he rested his arms across their shoulders. They each stood proudly, with one arm behind Aaron's back and the other arm held elbow out with fist on hip — as if they'd rehearsed the mirrored pose.

On the monitors we saw a camera zoom in on the three of them, stopping when they were in frame from head to thigh. Presumably, the credits would be superimposed over them in post-production, but for now their image remained unobstructed to us for a good ten seconds before they switched to a closeup of Peter and Gracie with their heads together. That was followed by a shot of Bradford holding his arm out as Charlene performed a dance twirl under his hand, her long blond ponytail trailing in a spiral.

Over the loudspeakers that mysterious baritone voice said, "Until next time, this has been Attention Seekers, a Dare-to-Bare production."

###

For the first ten minutes of the ride back to Becky's place, neither of us knew what to say. Then, she broke the silence. "I swear to you, Steve, I had no idea they were going to do that. I just thought it was going to be a typical talk show."

"Hey, don't worry about it. I had a blast. Didn't you?"

"Well, yeah, actually. I just don't want you to think I'm that kind of girl."

"You mean someone who's interested in controversial topics? An activist?"

She punched me in the arm. "No, silly. The kind who suggests a striptease act for their third date."

"Well, like I said, I had a great time, and I certainly don't think any less of you. And, I'd love a fourth date, if I may be so bold?"

"Yes, you may."

A few minutes later, we arrived at her apartment and I escorted up to her door. "Well, this is me," she said, stopping with her key in her hand.

I went in for a kiss. She let my lips linger on hers for a good long time before pulling away with a smile.

"Um," I paused as I scratched behind my ear. "So, I should call you about that fourth date?"

She thought it over, then said, "Actually, we can compare calendars now, if you want. Would you like to come in for a drink?"

"I'd love to."

She unlocked her door. I followed her in, closing it behind me and resetting the deadbolt.

When I turned back to her, Becky had a sly grin on her face. She chewed on her lower lip for a second, then reached back and unzipped her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor. Underneath she wore a sexy pair of light blue panties with a matching push-up bra. Smiling broadly, she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Now that I have your attention, Steve, do you have any questions for me?"

foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers
12