Attic Cleaning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shackster
Shackster
10 Followers

"What's taking him? He doesn't usually take this long to shower," I thought to myself anxiously. A few minutes later he came down the stairs wearing a terrycloth robe. "What took you so long? I was about to call the coast guard," I said with an impish grin. "I thought that turnabout was fair play," he said with a grin. He opened his robe and I gasped! He had shaved his cock and balls. I was in awe! He was half hard and it looked sooooo good. It made his large cock look even larger.

This wasn't part of the plan! I wanted the upper hand here. Time to get it back. I tossed him the remote and said, "push play". I had rewound the tape so only blackness appeared as it did when I had watched the beginning. He furled his brow and said, "What's this supposed to be?" I just smiled and said, "Just wait. I hope you like it." He stood in silence waiting. When the image of the empty room appeared on the screen, he immediately knew what the tape was. His eyes widened and mouth fell open. He just stared at the screen. Finally he said, "where did you find this?" I had him. Now I held the upper hand. "I found it when I was cleaning out the attic" I informed him.

I walked over to him and pushed the stop button. "I'm sorry...i-it was a long t-time ago..." he said apologizing. "I'm not angry at all" I said with a smile. "In fact, I'm very curious. I only watched a little more. I wanted to watch it with you..." My voice trailed off. I took him by the hand and we sat next to each other on the couch and he slid a hand down my stomach only to be met by mine. "Uh-uh. Only I get to touch my pussy right now...you'll get your chance" I told him. I was shocking myself! I had never said the word pussy to him before. And now I was going to masturbate right in front of him! Another first!

He was speechless. It was perfect! I took the remote from his hand and pushed play. There was the young girl again. My hands slid up and cupped my breasts...teasing my nipples. My juices were flowing. My right hand slid down to my pussy spreading my juices all over. I jumped a bit when my finger grazed my clit. My left hand moved over to his hard cock and wrapped around it. I just held it. My fingers went to work on my clit. "Tell me about her" I commanded. I was nineteen and she was eighteen. We had been together for most of our senior year," he said. I could tell it was hard for him to talk. He started to move his hips sliding his thick cock in and out of my fist. On the movie he was sucking her nipples and she was moaning. This was making me so hot! The girl laid down on the bed and Jeff adjusted the camera and zoomed in a bit. She had a hairy bush for such a young girl. He laid beside her and started playing with her pussy. I followed his moves as best as I could with my own fingers. The girl was moaning, almost panting on the movie. So was I. And so was Jeff. I just held my fist around his cock as he moved in and out of it. I could see the perspiration on his forehead. He took his fingers out of the girls pussy and slid them in her mouth. She sucked on them. I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked on them. That brought out a long low moan from him. He was really enjoying my little masturbation show! I put my fingers in his mouth and let him suck and taste them. His hips moved faster now. He knew what was next on the movie. He told me "she is going to cum in a minute...cum with her...please." He was almost begging. I needed to cum so bad! His fingers returned to the girls pussy and massaged her clit causing her to moan. My fingers did the same. I could have cum at anytime, but I chose to wait until she did. Suddenly Jeff started pumping fast. I took it as a signal that the girl was going to cum. I put direct pressure on my clit and felt the wave rush over me. Both the girl on the film and I thrashed wildly about as the orgasms surged. Jeff cried out and long thick white drops of cum shot out of his cock! We fell back on the couch as they fell back on the bed. Jeff reached over and stopped the movie. We both took a moment to catch our breath before speaking. Jeff was the first to speak. "Oh god, that was incredible. You looked so sexy..." he said. "Are you going show me sometime how you jack that big thing when I'm not around?" I asked him. "Sure, as long as I can watch you play with that pretty, shaved pussy at the same time" he said.

"So, is there anymore on the tape?" I asked. "Yes, quite a bit. Do you want me to tell you about it?" he said. "No!" I said quickly. "That's the second part of my plan. I want you to do to me, exactly what you did to her." He smiled and said, "well I don't know if I will be able to do everything to you that I did to her..."

He put an emphasis on the word everything. What could that have meant? What could he possibly have done to that young girl that he couldn't do to me? Surely he couldn't have done anything anally to her! She was too petit! Maybe she swallowed his cum. I'm not crazy about the idea, but I am going through with everything on that tape!

I wanted the upper hand during the rest of our night. I wanted to do everything that that young girl did. If she could act like a slut and use dirty talk then I could too! Jeff needed a little time to recover, so we had a light dinner and some wine. We took the tape up to our bedroom and popped it into the VCR. On the way back to the bed, we met for a kiss. Jeff's hands instantly roamed my body. Ohhhh, that felt so good. His fingers found my bare, wet pussy, toying with my clit. I pushed him back on the bed. I pulled on his cock a few times before lowering my head and taking the large head into my mouth and closing my mouth around it. I sucked him to full hardness. I backed off of him and laid beside him. He started the movie once again.

Now it was his turn. She scooted down the bed and took his thick hard shaft in her small hands. I did the same. Doing her best she sucked him into her mouth. She wasn't very experienced, but Jeff was still enjoying it. My eyes never left the movie. I did my best to do the same as she was. Jeff was moving his hips now. In the movie, she kept it up a bit longer before Jeff told her to stop. He said, "N-n-noooooooooo, I don't want to cum that way!!" She smiled at him. "Then where do you want to do it?" she asked innocently. Jeff looked into her eyes and said, "inside you." Her eyes widened. "You mean,..." she replied. "Yes," Jeff said. "I want to do it. I think were ready. Don't you?" "Well, yes I guess. But you're so big. That scares me," she said weakly. "I promise to be gentle" Jeff said reassuringly.

"Oh, my God! You mean she's a virgin??" I exclaimed in shock! "Yes, she was." I couldn't believe that Jeff taped this girl losing her virginity! I was sickened by the rudeness of the idea that he was capable of that! But at the same time, I wanted to see it. I needed to see it! I had wanted to have the shock factor on my side! I wanted the control! But I had lost it to Jeff. Damn him!

Jeff told her to lay back and relax. He kissed and licked his way down her neck over her breasts and finally to her hairy pussy. I was so hot now! Jeff kissed his way across the flat of my stomach and was sliding two fingers in and out of my wet hole. The young girl in the movie was moaning fucking Jeff's fingers. I was losing control. I begged Jeff to make me cum! I moaned out "Oh, for God's sake! Lick my pussy...suck my clit...make me cum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeee!" He had me so close! And he knew it! He stopped and said, "Not yet, you have to wait for her. She's almost there." My eyes were glued to the screen. The girl was groaning! Her fingers pinched and pulled at her nipples. "Oh, yeah! OH YEAH! I'm gonnaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she cried out as her orgasm took over her body! At the same time, Jeff locked down on my clit sucking it in and batting it with his tongue. He knows that this always sends me over the edge. The waves came crashing down on me! Our eyes locked on each other. He was looking deep in my eyes watching me cum. I was looking down watching him sucking on my clit and pounding my bare pussy with his fingers!

I looked up at the movie. Jeff's fingers were still moving slowly in and out of the girls virgin pussy. "Could you feel her hymen when you were doing that? I asked. "Yes, I could. It was incredible. She is the only virgin I ever knew. Do you want to watch me take her virginity?" He asked. What did he think! Of course I wanted to see it!

She was laying on her back on the bed. The camera was in perfect position. He lifted her legs behind the knees and told her to hold them there. He knelt between her legs. His long stiff cock was standing straight and hard. I almost felt frightened for this girl. She is so petit. It wasn't the seven and one half inch length of Jeff's cock that frightened me for this girl, it was the thickness. It is by far the thickest cock I have ever had in me and I just couldn't imagine her taking it easily. Jeff moved in closer and rubbed the head up and down her slit. "My God, didn't you use a condom?" I asked in disbelief. "No, she was on the pill. We thought she should be since we knew it was only a matter of time before we went all the way." He told me. I watched in awe as the fat head of his cock stretch her virgin lips. She gasped aloud. "Slow!!!" she cried out! This poor girl! "I stopped when I felt her hymen" Jeff said. He pushed in and felt her walls accept him. True to his word, he stopped briefly. He looked deep in her eyes and asked, "are you sure?" She didn't say anything, just nodded her head yes. Jeff had my legs in the air and his cock at my entrance. I saw him pull almost out of the girl and knew that this was it. He was about to burst through her hymen and bury himself in her virgin pussy. I watched her face as he pushed in hard. In one long stroke, Jeff buried himself to the balls in my pussy. In the movie he did the same tearing through her cherry and filling her with his hard shaft. The girl arched he back and cried out as her hymen burst. She inhaled sharply as she felt Jeff's massive cock fill her.

I could hardly believe what I had just witnessed. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. So innocent. A moment that should not have been witness by any others. Jeff started pumping his thick tool in and out of me, brining me back to my senses. The girl on the movie was getting used to the size and started fucking him back. It didn't take long for the girl to orgasm. Hearing her moans and screams pushed me right over the edge unleashing one of the most intense orgasms I ever had! I lost track of the movie and don't remember how many times I came. I heard Jeff grunt loudly and felt him swell inside me. I locked my legs around him pulling him into me as he came. He came harder that I ever remember. I could feel his hot sticky cum running down over my asshole. I kept thrusting against his cock and cried out, "Oh god, keep going...little longer...oh, fuck I'm cummmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiinggggggggggggggggg!!!" I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. I was begging him to fuck me harder all the way through my orgasm!

When it finally subsided, we fell into each other's arms, exhausted. A while later I had Jeff rewind the tape so I could watch him cum in her. I don't know why, but that intrigued me.

Later that night, Jeff and I were sitting in bed talking about the movie. He asked me about my first time. I told him all of the details leading up to it. He threw the sheets back and picked up his hard cock and started stroking it. That looked so erotic. I told him all the details using all the dirty words I could think of. We were facing each other, both masturbating. I felt my orgasm start. I cried out, "Don't cum yet! Just watch me!!!" I pumped my hips wildly and my fingers rode my clit through a great orgasm! I got on my hands and knees and looked Jeff in the eye and said, "pump that big fucking cock. I want to watch you shoot your cum all over yourself." He started pumping his cock madly. I knew he was close. When he sucked in that last big breath, I dropped my head and sucked the fat head into my mouth. Instantly my mouth was filled jets of his thick sticky cum. He came so hard!! I formed a tight seal around him and sucked as I pulled his softening cock from my mouth. I smiled at him; let my tongue slide out of my mouth to show him my prize. I pulled it back in and swallowed. I had to swallow a couple of times to get the sticky stuff down, but I made it! It wasn't so bad.

It's not something I want to do regularly, but once in a while would be okay. It blew Jeff away! So, I wanted the upper hand and shock value. And I sure had it that night!

Shackster
Shackster
10 Followers
12