Attic Clock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is it?" she said.

"It's in the kitchen, on the table," said Ryan.

"OK, let's eat, and I'll see if I can find an answer in her diary," she said, as she made her way over to the kitchen table, and sat down. The two boys followed suit, and then served themselves pizza. Ryan and Eric ate several slices, while Kelly barely touched her pizza, as she was focused on reading. This went on for about a half hour.

"Any luck, Mrs. Smith?" asked Eric.

"None. Just usual stuff and things. But this little book has so many pages, it may be a while before I'm even on the right year. Do either of you remember the year?" she asked.

"Uh.....19.....sixty......uh...sixty...something." said Ryan.

"I'm drawing a blank, also," said Eric.

"Well, that won't narrow this down, because the first entry starts in 1959, and the last one ends in 1970," she said, with a sigh, placing the book on the table closed.

"Don't despair, Mom. We'll figure this out. Just hang in there," said Ryan.

"Thanks, Ryan," she said, hugging her son.

"I guess that means we'll finish the attic another time?" asked Eric.

"Yeah, go ahead and have fun you guys. Play your Playstation 2, and whatever. "she said.

Ryan then hugged his mother again, and took his friend upstairs to play with his new toy. Kelly in the meantime, sat on the rocking recliner in the living room, and continued to read. She was about a fourth of the way through with the book, when she unknowingly dozed off asleep. at about midnight, Ryan and Eric came back down, and woke her up.

"Hey, boys. What happened? You know, I had a freakiest dream. I turned young," she said, as she got up.

"Um...Ma...it wasn't a dream," said Ryan.

She then seemed to get sad, and nod her head. "it's really happened," she said softly, as she went upstairs.

"Man, she is bummed. I better find that thing for her, man," said Ryan.

"OK" Said Eric, as they took the journal upstairs and started reading it. They took turns reading it, and skimming pages, with no luck. This went on for an another hour, until Eric unknowingly dozed off. A short while later, Ryan did the same thing. When Eric awoke, it was morning, the next day, and he was alone there in the room.

He got up from the floor's makeshift bed, and recomposed himself. He headed to his overnight bag, and pulled out shorts, a T-shirt, and toothbrush. As he did, he heard the shower in the nearby bathroom running. he headed into the hallway, and made his way down to the other bathroom, and was going to open the door. The door however was slightly open, and he just peeked in. When he did, he sure got an eyeful. Kelly Smith was there, still in her younger form, taking a shower totally nude.

This sent Eric's mouth open, staring in just pure awe. It was almost like he had seen heaven, it was pure nirvana. The sight of the perfect woman to him, even younger and hotter, totally nude in front of him, was the inspiration for a world class boner. His dick got so hard, so fast, that it was an oddly pleasant mix of pain and pleasure jumbled up.

He was so hot and horny from that sight, that he felt like he was going to come. Thank goodness for Eric that she didn't notice him jacking off. He had to get off right there, because he saw this as the chance of a lifetime. He didn't think he'd ever see her naked again, so he jacked off right there. He put his hand inside his pants, and took out his dick. He then placed his hand around his nine inch cock, and started pumping fiercely.

All this time, he was staring at her wet body, through the open part of the shower curtain. water flowing right off her, rolling all over her perfect curves. From the valleys of her neck, to the hills of her breasts. From the forest of her navel, to the heaven that was her shaved pussy. Then she turned around, and bared her perfect ass, as she washed out her hair. Soaking wet, and yet so firm, she was so prime to be taken right there, but Eric knew he couldn't. He kept on pumping there in the hallway, never taking his eyes off of her.

He must have been really hot for her, because he soon came right there, onto his towel. He came so hard and so much, some even fell onto the floor, and Eric almost fainted. Eric got himself together, was happy to do what he did, but relieved she didn't see him the whole time, to his knowledge. He wiped himself up, and the evidence also, and tiptoed away from the door. He headed over toward the other bathroom and opened the door.

"Hey, it's me, man. I just need to wash my hands," said Eric, as he went inside the bathroom, and used the sink to wash his hands. As only the sound of the water flowing filled the room, Eric was wondering. He turned of the water to the sink, and asked his friend if he was OK. "Ryan, you OK man?"

No answer. Eric then headed over towards the shower, and peeked inside the curtain, and to his shock, he saw the water was on, but there was nobody inside. As he opened the curtain all the way, a voice did fill the room.

"Morning" said a voice. Eric turned around, a bit surprised, and saw Mrs. Kelly Smith. She was at the doorway. Her hair was wet and she was wearing a short white robe.

"Um..morning, Mrs. Smith. You're still young," said Eric, trying to act surprised.

"Yeah" she sighed.

"Where's Ryan?" he asked.

"His job called him. He needed to open the store and cover for one of the managers for a while, so he'll be back before noon," she said.

"Oh. By the way, why was this shower on?" he asked, as he was going to turn it off.

"Don't touch it. I used some soap scum cleaner, and needed to rinse it off. Leave it be for a few minutes. If you need to shower, use the other one, I'm already done," she said.

He simply nodded, and headed out of the bathroom. She stayed, and leaned over to wipe down some of the wall. Eric peeked out slightly, from the doorway, and saw she was bending over. The robe began to ride up her legs, which didn't take long as they were very short. When they cleared her legs completely, from bending over, Eric really got an eyeful. He stared and saw she wasn't wearing any panties at all. The full ass and pussy lips were clearly visible to lucky Eric. Eric started getting ultra hard again, but he knew if he didn't get into a shower now, he never would. So he made his way over to the other shower, and got cleaned up. He cooled himself down in there, so he could face Kelly without turning red.

Some time later, Eric came down. It was maybe a half hour later. Clean, with a change of clothes on. He walked down and saw Mrs. Smith, also fully clothed, sitting in the kitchen. She looked sad, like she had just been crying.

"Is anything wrong, Mrs. Smith?" said Eric.

She then just broke down in tears, onto the table. Eric quickly rushed over by her side, and pulled a chair up close. He then put an arm around her shoulders, and she then leaned over towards him, completing the circle of a sad hug of comfort.

"What's wrong? You can tell me," said Eric.

After a few minutes of crying, she gathered up power enough to speak. "I feel so helpless. I'm a freak!" she said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I'm only 18 now. I am not my normal self anymore. I know who I am, but I can work like this. If I'm stuck like this, I'm through. What can I do? Go to school again? Can I still be John's wife? What will people say? 'There goes him and his freak wife!' Will John even want me after he sees me?" she said breaking down again in tears.

"Now listen to me. You are going to change back, don't worry, we'll find a way. And you are not a freak, OK? 'Freak' is a negative word. That doesn't say you at all. You will figure something, if you can't continue working. You have so many things going for you. You always were and still are vital. You are smart, and very funny, and even more beautiful than before. Men of all ages dream of having someone like you," he said.

"Do you really think so, Eric?" she asked.

"Yes! For sure! Mr. Smith is the luckiest guy ever, to have you. And I'm sure he'll understand, and help you with this also, if you don't change back. Love knows no boundaries, even for age. I should know. I love you" he said.

"What?" she asked. Eric didn't answer, and let go of Kelly. he got up and walked away from her. He was whispering to himself. She got up, and went over behind him, and patted him on the back.

"I shouldn't have said that," he said.

"No. It's OK, and very sweet of you, Eric. That may have been the sweetest thing anyone ever has told me in years," she said, as he pulled away from her, and moved out of the kitchen, towards the staircase. "I have overstayed my welcome. Do you want me to leave?" he asked.

"No." she said, again getting closer to him. "you may stay if you want to, and I'd like for you to stay. And thanks for the kind words. Did you mean them?" she asked.

"Yes, but..." he said. Eric stood silent there for a few moments, until he turned to face Kelly, and saw the look on her face. "..but it's like you said, Mrs. Smith. You are married."

"I will be when I turn 20. I'm only 18 now. And call me Kelly. Listen, I know you had a thing for me ever since you could jack-off. I'm very flattered. But that didn't mean much to me, until now. Now I see that you genuinely care about my feelings. That is a special gift, one that deserves a special reward," she said, as she stepped close, right in front of him. She then reached up to him, and kissed him on the lips. He returned the slow tongue kiss to her, without hesitation. Then all of a sudden, he broke the kiss.

"I've dreamed about this for a long time, but Ryan will be back soon, and besides, what about your husband, Mrs. Smith?" he said.

"Don't worry about Mr. Smith. I'll take care of him. He's a good man, and will never know. And as for Ryan, we will have to make it a quickie then, and call me Kelly!" she said, heading back towards him, to continue the kiss.

"A quickie?" he asked, just as she kissed him again. Just then, a phone's ring fills the room. Kelly breaks off the kiss and goes to answer it.

"Hello?" she asks.

"Hi, Mom. It's Ryan. Listen, it's chaos here. I'm going to be here until at least three or four here. So tell Eric to pop by later then, if you don't want him there, so we can finish our game later. OK, Mom?" He said.

"Sure, Ryan," she said.

"Thanks. I gotta go. Later," he said hanging up the phone. As Kelly hung up the phone, a smirk overcame her face, facing Eric.

"What is it?" Eric asked.

"Ryan is stuck at work for longer than I thought. So that means it's just us here, until three or four," she said, moving to walk up the stairs. "Come on," she said, signaling for Eric to follow her.

Eric followed right behind, and was led by her into her room. She then closed the door behind them.

"Is this happening?" he asked, as she took off her T-shirt, slowly and seductively. "yes," she said, as she started to feel her breasts, over the white lace bra.

"Why?" he asked.

"I dunno. Maybe being young again is helping me lose my inhibitions once again. Maybe because your looking at me makes me feel so attractive and sexy," she said, as she took off her sweatpants, showing her only in thong panties.

He went over to her, and she then started ripping off his clothes. The shirt, the shorts, the socks, the underwear, it was all gone in no time at all. Gone in between short spurts of making out and groping. She then told him to calm down, and pushed him onto the bed. As he lay there butt naked with the woman of his dreams, she then climbed onto him, and they started to make out slowly again. She started to grind onto him a little bit, over the panties.

Their two tongues in a romantic tango of kissing, licking, moaning, nibbling, and sucking. Slowly at first, but the picking up speed. Fierce but gentle. She was in charge of this one, even though it was his fantasy come true, she was going to control every moment of this time, with this diamond in the rough. She told him just how she wanted him to kiss her, and he complied, like an obedient pet on a leash. Given a treat, if it does a good job, and with the way this lady kisses, it was a great treat. He was a natural at it.

She then made her way down his body, licking and teasing spots like his nipples and navel, until she found his dick. She grabbed it hard, and quickly, and then it went inside her mouth. She started sucking on it, and licking it, like a hot ice-cream cone in meltdown. She wasn't the best at it, but he helped her out with it, but telling her what didn't feel right to him. That was odd for him, because he was a virgin, and all the sensations were great to him. New but great. Up and down, licking and sucking, up and down. Further teasing him by squeezing his balls sometimes. Then when Eric's breathing picked up, she stopped, because she knew he was going to come. When she finished, she made a shocking revelation. "I never did that before, ever." She had never even given her husband a blowjob the whole time she was married!

Then, she made her way up further onto the bed, and made him eat her cunt. She kept the thong on, but moved it to the side, so he could get access to it. She pushed him up, so she could lay down on the bed, with him eating her out over her. He found the clit very quickly, and she came once from the sheer heat of his contact with it. She then told him he was getting a bit clumsy with his motion, and to take it slow, not rushing things. So he obeyed. He loved the taste of her. It was so new to him, he just ate it all up, like a hungry boy. In and out, in and out, the tongue went, inside her cunt, maker her more and more wet with every single thrust. Licking and nibbling on his target, the object of his desire. Slowly, and nicely, the tongue and fingers were working their way into pressing Kelly into the realm of sexual nirvana yet again, by making her come again.

Once she did, she climbed up, and removed her bra. Eric dived into the valley of her breasts, and started playing with them. Touching them and kissing them. One breast at a time, until she pressed her arms against them, and they became squeezed together in front of him. He just loved sucking on them, while grabbing the other treasure she had, her ass. She was now positioned so she was sitting right on his lap, facing him, with only a pair of thongs in the way. Her breasts were right in front of his face, and he loved it. they kept this up for a while, until she said "I need you to fuck me now, young man!"

"Sure, my love! Whatever you want!" he said, as he shifted her position, so again she was on the bed. He then went in front of her, and she spread her legs without hesitation. He climbed in front of her, and held his dick right over her pussy. She then looked him, with a look of lust. She then said "I'm ready. Don't worry, I'll show you what to do. And besides I'm on the pill."

He then held the head of his dick, right at the entrance of her pussy, and pushed it in. The first feeling of contact was pure incredible for Eric, and very welcome for Kelly. As it started to slide in more, something kept it from going in all the way. Eric didn't know what it was. "My dick is too big! Kelly, it won't go all the way in!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, my God! It's not that" she said with shock on her face. "What is it?" he asked, unsure if something was wrong on his end, or her end.

"You're dick is fine, it's me! I'm still a virgin!" she said.

"I hate to bust your bubble, but that can't be. It's because of a son of yours, named Ryan. He's a friend of mine," he said without giving a second thought to what he said.

"No, you comedian! When I was 18, I was still a virgin! And I am 18, now," she said.

"You were a virgin with this hot body?" he asked.

"You're such a sweet talker, Eric. But, times were different then. I missed the sexual revolution by a few years, so I had to play by the old-fashioned rules. Thank goodness it brought me John," she said.

Eric then started to slide what bit of his dick was still inside of her, out. She then held him still, and made him stop, just as the purple mushroom head of his dick, was about to leave. "I want this! I need this! Please!"

"I have dreamed about this for years, but I don't want to do anything to hurt you. I heard being a virgin hurts the first time you do it, if you are a girl," he said, as he moved her arms away from him, so he could be free to move again.

Just as he was about the clear her pussy, she reshifted her arms again. This time they landed on his ass. In one split second, she grabbed his ass, squeezed his cheeks, and thrust them closer to her. This in turn, reinserted his dick into her pussy, sliding in with no problem, and even more then some. He hit the barrier of her sexual innocence, her hymen, with his dick, really fast. This quick thrust of movement, easily broke the barrier down, and let the full amount of his dick enter her. Before he even knew what had happened, she was screaming in pain, and in tears. Her virginity was taken, again. This time, many years later, and by her son's best friend.

She held his ass down and tight towards her, so he couldn't break free, despite her cries of pain. "Let me go! I'm hurting you!" he said.

"No...It's normal....uh.....it always hurts...first time.......then the pain goes away.....then sexual pleasure takes......over..." she mumbled in between deep breaths, and moaning. It was clear that the pain was going away, because she started to let go of his ass. "I'm good now, fuck me! Fuck me now!" she said.

Not even a fraction of a second later, he had pumped his hips against her, so the full length of his dick had gone inside her. She met his thrusts equally, and more forcefully, now that the pain and become pleasure. So, there they were, in the missionary position, fucking. He just started pumping, not really knowing what he was doing. She could tell this, because then it started to feel strange to her. "you're not doing it right," she said.

"I'm sorry" he said. She then reached down, and grabbed some of his dick. She then reshifted his position, so that she would get the most pleasure out of it also. Then the pumping resumed, as her breathing become harder, and the moans became louder. There wasn't a doubt about it, he was doing it right this time. In and out, rocking and rocking. Their hips in unison, faster and faster, in and out his cock came out of her pussy, pounding away at her.

This went on for a few minutes, and then she shifted his position again, so that she would mount him on top. He lay there again, and she rose herself, so her pussy was right above his dick. She then sat down, and down her pussy came onto his dick. He moaned loudly again, and they moaned in unison and rhythm, as she began to rock her hips onto his. Up and down her whole body went. Her tits bouncing up and down, waiting to be played with again, and Eric was happy to help. He lifted himself up, so he could play with them. And so he did. He licked and put one in his mouth, sucking on one, while he grabbed the other bare one.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Enough said.

"oh, yeah!" was all that seemed to spill out of Eric's mouth, in the ways of intelligent language. All Kelly could say was the occasional moan, and "Ohhh....!"

Then, out the blue, this game neared a sudden end. Both of them said that they were going to come. Eric came first, and that knocked over her final domino, as she herself came. She collapsed onto him, and he held her with his arms. She pulled him out of her, and went to lay down next to him. There they lay for a while, just holding each other not saying anything. Then he found something to say. "thank you." That was all he said. He then got up, and started to get dressed. She told him to stay with her, but he didn't seem to listen. As he got up, and headed for the bedroom door, he spoke again. "I need to go out for a walk, be alone for a while. I'll be back later." Then he left.