Attic Clock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then cleaned up after both of them, and got dressed again. The rest of the day went by slow, for her. She started dinner, and around 3:30PM, Ryan came home. That was when he had good news for her.

"Hey, Ma!" he said, as he came into the doorway.

"I'm in the kitchen!" She said.

He went over there, and hugged his Mom, and spoke. "I have some good news!"

"I could use some," she replied. "What is it?"

"I figured out how to change you back!" he said excitedly.

"You did! That's great! How did you manage this?"

"Look at this journal entry, taken about a couple of weeks after she had changed, and been changed back. Grandma explains how she did it," he said, and started to read.

"March 20, 1969. I baked cookies for the Town Hall raffle, tomorrow, and I asked Samantha to help me. That was then when I told her what happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Getting younger, for about two days. She was shocked, and yet oddly didn't disbelieve me. Then again she does believe in odd things like Martians and things like that, so it was no surprise. She then asked me how I changed back, and I told her what the old man told me. He said to simply place the clock's hands back into their original places, which put the face's time about two hours ahead of real time. The next morning, I woke up, and was normal again. I told her that Larry would keep the secret, and since Kelly wasn't told, she didn't know. Samantha then promised to keep the secret also, as we've been friends and neighbors since we were kids. Also, Kelly got a boyfriend I think. I think it's that friend of hers, John Smith. They were walking home together, holding hands."

"Oh, dear! Thank you!" she said, hugging her son again, and rushing over to the living room, and the clock. Ryan followed her, and saw her there, just staring at it. She then held her finger out, and adjusted the time back to it's original off position, being two hours ahead. She then sighed, and turned around.

"So...that's it," she said, walking away.

"What?" he said.

"I'm going to change back when I go to sleep. It's great, I'll be normal when your father gets back, and see if I can explain things to him when he gets here," she said, heading back to the kitchen.

Ryan then followed her into the kitchen, and asked her "where's Eric?"

She then almost froze, but tried to compose herself, in front of Ryan. "He left a while ago."

"Oh?" he said. "Did you guys do anything? I mean, was he any trouble?"

"Oh, no. I was feeling bummed, but he cheered me up, and then he said he was going out. That's all," she said.

"Oh, OK. How nice of him. OK, then, I'll call, him up, and ask him if we can finish our game," he said, heading out of the kitchen, and up the stairs.

She then felt a sigh of relief. Her son didn't suspect anything at all. So, Kelly continued with her cooking, and started to wonder if it was true, that she would change back. Anyway, Ryan and Kelly had dinner, and Eric didn't show up. Ryan said that Eric was needed at home, and would be back tomorrow. So they ate, and got ready for bed.

Ryan was up late playing his PS2, while Kelly got ready for bed, hoping that she would change back. She got into her bed, and found herself touching the other side of it. The side her longtime husband always slept on, and the same side, that Eric laid on while they fucked earlier that day.

She then started to doze off, and feel asleep, in her nightgown. Ryan followed suit sometime later. Then the whole house was asleep. Then at about three in the morning, the front door opened up, and someone walked inside of the house quietly. This person closed the door, and came upstairs. Then quietly made their way into Kelly's room. She then woke up, and stood still and scared. The person then placed some items onto the floor, and started to get undressed. This was clear, from the mirror showing the dark shadows.

she then whispered "who's there?"

Then a male voice whispered back. "it's me, your husband," she was stunned, and turned around. She then saw the faint appearance of his face in the dark, and she knew it was her husband John.

"You're home early," she whispered.

"Yeah, it went well. I'll tell you about it in the morning," he said, as he closed the door, and was about to turn on the light.

She then reached out with her hand and stopped him. "no, please. Just come to bed," she said.

"You read my mind." John said. "Listen, I wanted to talk to you. I've been meaning to for a while," he said.

"Can't it wait until morning?" she asked, looking at herself, and seeing she was still young. He didn't seem to notice in the dark at all though.

"No." he said, climbing into bed next to her. "Listen, I want you to know that I love you, and that nothing will ever change that, for me. I just can't stand being away from you anymore. I don't want to go on any more business trips alone. I want us to be a stronger couple. I want to make you happier than you've been in years."

"I am happy, because I am your wife. What brought this on?" she asked.

"I thought you didn't want to come on the trip because you were having an affair" he said.

"What? Why would you ever think that?" she asked.

"I dunno. I still can't believe I'm married to the most beautiful woman ever in the world, and for so long. I'm afraid that you might hate me now, and want to go for some younger guy," he said.

She then had a heavy heart with his words. That moment, she had to wonder about which way would she go. tell the truth, and risk breaking his heart, over a man old enough to be his son? Or should she say nothing, and strengthen her bond with the man she loves?

She then reached over towards him, and said "never" just as she kissed him. He then held her in his arms, in a strong embrace. All he had on left was his briefs, but she still had her nightgown left. They both the nightgown off over her head, while he reached over, and ripped off her panties in one quick motion. He then dived on top her, and got himself into position to eat her pussy. And he did, still not aware she was younger. He always knew what she liked. That was one thing John had over Eric. He knew where to hit everything in her pussy, and when. His tongue had a college degree in oral stimulation. Yet, this time, her body reacted even more so, than normal, to his tongue. She was younger, and only in her older years, got to feel true pleasure from someone eating her pussy. This kind of expertise, on her younger pussy, made her very hot and even hornier. All this passion, late at night, with only the moonlight, and the street light as their faint source of light in the room, making it dark and romantic.


By the time she came, and caught her breath, she shifted his position, so he was laying down. "Feeling frisky are we?" he said, assuming she was going to do the rare treat of going on top.

"You have no idea," she said, pulling off his underwear. She then grabbed his dick, and started pumping it. "Stay still" she said, and she then took his dick, and placed it inside her mouth. This got an immediate from him. "Oh..!" he said, and she started licking him, and pumping her head up and down. Can you believe it? His FIRST ever blowjob!

"Wow!" was all he could he say, as she picked up the pace. A wet place, like her pussy, hut having a tongue of it's own, as on his dick. And he was loving it. Then, unknowingly, he came, and she held herself on his dick, as best as she could. She did good, but then, some come leaked out of the side of her mouth. She just licked it up, and swallowed every bit of it. She then got up, and saw his dick was still hard. She then rushed to mount him, because she was in heat. She without a moment of hesitation, mounted his dick, and started bouncing up and down.

They were fucking. She was fucking him, even more in passion, than she did Eric, because she did love John. She wanted to make him happy, and he wanted to do the same for her. And besides, in her mind, the fuck she had with Eric, happened when she was younger. John was in a daze, and loving every second of her appetite. He noticed she seemed tighter than normal, her pussy anyway, and her tits seemed firmer than before, but he didn't care. He loved every second of it. He must have been very horny, because she knew he wouldn't last long. So she slowed her tempo a bit, and made it last. He grabbed her ass, to meet her thrusts.

She wanted him there and now. He wanted her there and now. She realized this, and knew that there was one way she could thank him for that knowledge of what she wanted. She then picked up the pace of her humping, and then reached down, and started to further stimulate herself. He had since leaned over, and started kissing her tits. She then started to come, and shook violently when she did, and collapsed. This sent John over the edge, as he then started coming without warning. He held her onto his dick, so she could take every last bit of his come inside her. They kissed, and she got up, so she could clean up slightly, after themselves. He turned on the light, and she said "No!"

The light came on, and he asked "what?"

She then covered her face, and he came over, and took her arms off her face. They were in front of the mirror, and she was facing it. And saw herself in the mirror, as he took her arms out of the way. She then saw herself, and was happy, by what she saw. She was her normal age again.

"What's the matter, honey? You know I think you are beautiful," he said.

She smiled, and hugged him, saying "thank you, sweetheart." So, she cleaned up, and they got dressed for sleep. They slept late, so late, that they both woke up about 10:AM, to the sound of their door opening.

"Morning, you two!" said Ryan, with a pair of trays.

"Oh, morning son!" said John, sleepily. "How's the game system?" he asked.

"Great! how was the trip?" he asked.

"Good. Thanks for the breakfast." John said.

Ryan handed the trays with scrambled eggs, toast, and sausages, to his folks, complete with OJ.

"I saw you slept late, and thought you'd be hungry," said Ryan, as he left, just smiling at his mother, knowing that she had changed back.

They ate, and got ready for the rest of the day. Ryan was home again, and invited Eric to come over, and help again, with the attic. This time, there were four of them, and they finished very early. the attic was clean and organized. Eric didn't speak to Kelly at all the whole time John was there. Just nice casual polite talk, nothing like the previous days.

While John and Ryan went looking at pics, Kelly and Eric snuck off and talked.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" she said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't jump you and mount you, when I first saw you, like I wanted to. Your husband was in the way," he said.

"I'm sorry. I thought you'd be happy I was changed back," she said.

"I'm not. I just lost the love of my life," he said.

"No, I'm right here," she said.

"No, that was a long time ago, when you were younger. You are a married adult now," he said.

She then kissed him on the lips, and he pushed her away from him. "would you stop? This is hurting me enough as it is. Ryan told me he heard you two boning like crazy last night, when he got home. I know now I was just a one-fuck wonder," he said.

"No, you helped me touch a part of myself I lost in touch with many years ago. And you took my virginity, for the second time. I'm sorry that we can't be together again, but can't we be friends?" she asked.

"I already have plenty of friends, like your son. If you'll excuse me, Mrs. Smith, I am wanted back home," he said, with an angry tone, but was clearly hurt. He left a few minutes later, and she felt bad, but know she did the right thing, because despite her feelings for Eric, she loved John.

And so, life went on like normal again, minus some changes. Kelly and John had hot sex every night now, and they would always go together on business trips. Ryan and Eric are still friends, and he has since called a truce with Mrs. Smith, and they are cool with each other again. Eric never got to fuck her again, but he knows that she took his virginity, when she was 18 or 19. Then, came interesting news.

Kelly went to the doctor a few weeks later, feeling funny, and he told her she was pregnant. Her first child in almost 20 years. She felt happy and scared at the same time. Happy, that this would be the key, to make her and John a stronger pair again, if it was his. But she was scared also. What if it was Eric's child? What would she tell everyone?

She kept this secret from everyone for another two weeks, until she could get DNA testing done, in secret, without even Eric or John knowing. The day she got the results in, she was overwhelmed. She was having John's baby again! Everything was going to work out just fine now.

Eric and Ryan were told, and they were happy. Eric was happy to hear the kids wasn't his, because he didn't want to cause her anymore drama or problems. She then gave birth nine months later, to a healthy girl, she named Tonya. She and John are still in love, and happy. Eric and Ryan went off to the same college, nearby, and still live in town, in Ryan's house. Even Eric, has moved into the house with Ryan. They have since been dating women, and are very happy. Eric still sometimes wonder about what might have been. And during all this, the clock, still hangs there, on the wall, two hours ahead. Nobody else found out about what happened, or have since touched the clock.

And that is the story, of the attic clock, which changed the life of a woman, and helped her rediscover her youth, and strengthen her marriage.