Attila's Fantasy

Story Info
Xena, Warrior Princess meets Britney Spears.
3.3k words
4.07
73.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Attila sat around, bored, as usual. He had rented this cabin to relax and kick back, and here he was, bored. He turned on the television and idly flicked through the channels, not really seeing what was on. He threw the remote down, disgusted, and walked out to the kitchen. Attila dug through the fridge, found a beer, and twisted the cap off. Swallowed half of it in one long draught and then sauntered back into the living room. His gaze lingered on the window, out into the woods that surrounded the cabin. Hmm, he thought, maybe he would venture outside today. Outdoors couldn't possibly be any more boring than indoors.

He walked out to the foyer and grabbed a light jacket, looked down at his feet and figured sneakers would do for walking on the groomed trails. He finished his beer and walked out the door, letting the fresh air fill his lungs. He looked about, scanning the woods for a trail. He spotted one that looked fairly well traveled and headed out toward it, moving in an easterly direction.

Attila looked around as he walked, looking at the trees, listening to the birds chirping, hearing the wind rustle through the leaves. He walked for quite sometime, growing bored with the scenery, started to get irritated at the noisy little birds. He was also working up a light sweat, and decided that he would sit and rest and then turn back.

The sound of running water caught his attention. Maybe it would be cooler near the water. He turned his head this way and that, trying to locate the source of the sound. Ahh, there it was. Attila turned to his right and started off toward the sound. Shortly a small brook was visible, and...wouldn't you know it, there was a large flat rock there, perfect for sitting on. Attila hiked over to the rock and sat, watching the water rush by, feeling himself cool down.

His ears perked up at what sounded like voices.....female voices. Nah, couldn't be, not way out here in the middle of nowhere. Nonetheless, he sat up a little more and kept his ears open. There they were again. He stood up and started walking toward the voices, stopping every now and again to relocate the exact position of them. He got closer and closer to them and finally came out into a small clearing, where the grass was long and golden.

The voices grew louder and they were definitely female. Interesting. He started walking again, quietly, trying to make out what the voices were saying. Only two voices, as far as he could tell. He crept closer, trying to keep the grass from rustling too loudly. What were they saying? And why did they sound so familiar?

He stopped suddenly, a flashbulb going off in his mind. Attila grinned, it couldn't be, or could it? That voice, the huskier one, sounded like Xena. No, no, it couldn't be. What on earth would Xena be doing in the middle of nowhere? And in the woods at that?

Attila crept closer still, trying not to make a sound, his breathing was fast and silent, and the light sheen of sweat had returned. He was sure he heard moans of pleasure. The grass parted around his legs silently as he moved closer and closer. He finally decided that he was close enough for now, and stopped and listened again. His head cocked to one side. There were definitely moans coming from straight ahead. Now, should he keep trying to get closer, or should he stay here? Common sense prevailed.....he decided he had to get closer and see who these female voiced belonged to.

Crouching down low, Attila duck-walked toward the sounds. He stopped once when a cry of pleasure pierced the still air. A smile played around his lips, as he imagined what could have caused that. A growing bulge in his pants made him shift uncomfortably, and he stopped to readjust himself before moving on.

The voices were low murmurs that were gradually growing more and more distinct; and the more distinct they became the more certain he was that the husky voice belonged to Xena -- his dream woman. Attila finally stopped when he spotted a flattened clearing in the grass. He parted the stalks with both hands, breath held and peered through.

He couldn't believe his eyes....Xena......

He was right about that part. She lay in the clearing, legs spread wide, while another girl with long blonde hair worked between them. Something about that hair was vaguely familiar....but he could hardly focus on that....he was transfixed by the sight of Xena writhing around in the grass, moaning, groaning, telling the girl to lick her harder, faster.

The bulge in his pants grew noticeably larger. His hand slipped absently down to adjust himself again. He let his hand stay where it was, stroking himself through the thin cotton.

"Suck me hard, make me come," rang out in the still air. The sound of that voice made Attila shiver a little.

"C'mon Brit, I want to come all over your face....." Brit? Brit? That couldn't be what he heard. But that hair, that sweet little ass twitching about in the air.....they were both vaguely familiar to him. No, it couldn't be. Xena was moaning and panting now, her fingers tangled in Brit's hair, keeping her face mashed into her crotch.

"MMmmmmmnnnnnnn, I'm coming, I'm coming," Xena cried out hoarsely.

Attila couldn't believe his ears....or his eyes for that matter. Xena, Warrior Princess.....coming right before his very eyes. His hand was moving faster against his pants, still absently and without purpose for now.

Then the blonde girl popped up licking her lips, sucking her fingers. He just about fell over. It was Britney Spears!! He could not believe his good fortune. Her luscious lips were wrapped around her fingers, her sweet little tongue darting out and catching every last drop of Xena's juice. Attila moaned low in the back of his throat. He bit his bottom lip, trying to keep the sound to a minimum, hoping he wouldn't get caught. This was one show he didn't want to miss!

He dropped to his knees, and fumbled with the button and fly on his pants. His hand slid inside his shorts, grasping his cock and stroking it lightly. His eyes were riveted to the scene before him. Britney was slowly kissing her way up Xena's body. Ahhhhh, life was good.

Xena was moaning again, her hands tangled in Britney's hair, head tossing back and forth. Her raven hair glistened against the soft gold of the grass. Attila's hand was moving faster and faster. Britney stopped at one pink, erect nipple and her tongue snaked out and licked it, sucked it. He moaned again, and Britney hesitated for a moment before returning to the task at hand. He clamped down on his lower lip with his top teeth, trying to stifle the sounds, but to no avail.

Both of the women stopped and looked around. Xena rose to a sitting position and scanned all around. Attila held his breath. She kept scanning, brilliant blue eyes darting all over the clearing. He could see her magnificent body was lightly coated with sweat. Her breasts were full and firm, nipples pink in the sunlight.

Britney was standing now, one hand shading her eyes, as she looked from the higher vantage point. Her breasts were also full, casting deep shadows on her belly. Her bush was neat and tidy and he could see the barest hint of her slit as she shifted her weight to her other leg.

What the hell, he thought. He had nothing to lose and everything to gain. Attila stood up, showing himself. Both women gasped in surprise. "I heard some noise and thought I would see if anything was wrong." I guess everything is ok, though," he finished lamely. "So, I guess I'll be on my way." Attila moved off a couple of paces before that wonderful voice called out to him: "Wait." He stopped and turned around again. Britney was looking at him with frank appraisal and Xena was smiling up at him from her grassy bed. He couldn't believe his luck. "Join us," Xena beckoned him closer. She stood as he approached. Her long, lithe body was a sight to behold. Tanned and muscular, but soft in all the right places. Attila licked his lips as he approached and held out his hand, "I'm Attila. I am renting a cabin nearby here..."

She took his hand and grasped it firmly in her own. "I know that you know who I am, and who Brit is, so the introductions are complete," she said with a smile. Attila was still in shock. He couldn't believe that he was standing here, in the autumn sun, with these two women.

Xena reached out and took his hand in hers, drawing him closer to her. She smiled as she looked him up and down, with frank appraisal. His free hand seemed to have a mind of it's own, sliding out to touch her forearm, grazing along her upper arm with a finger tip. Stopping to rest on her collarbone for a moment and then up her neck and finally cupping her cheek. Attila drew her face in toward his and grazed her lips. Her tongue flicked out and tasted him. He let his mouth open and his own tongue was searching for hers. Xena's breasts were mashed against him, he could feel her erect nipples against his chest, and she moaned softly into his mouth.

A pair of lips were suddenly kissing the nape of his neck, and hands were slipping around his waist. Britney Spears....oh my god....was pressing up against him from behind. Her breasts pushing against his back, her breath on his neck making him shiver a little. Attila let a hand slide around and cup her ass, while his other hand was busy cupping one of Xena's breasts. A single thought drifted across his mind: If I die now, I die very, very happy.

A hand (at this point he neither knew, nor cared whose), was stroking him, fumbling with the button, sliding his pants and shorts off. He stepped out of them, still caught between the two women. Xena broke the kiss and smiled at him, licking her lips. Her eyes were amazingly blue, like sapphires. She kissed his neck, letting her hot tongue lick a trail down to his shoulder. Moving slowly and deliberately, she kissed her way down his chest, down his stomach, finally stopping when she got to his hip. He couldn't breathe.

He felt Britney's hands on him, but it was like receiving news from another planet....Xena was on her knees, moving further and further down. Attila could feel her breath on his cock, her hair was tickling his thigh. He bit his bottom lip as she looked up and smiled again. She moved forward in slow motion, and he groaned in anticipation. Finally, her pink tongue slid out and licked the head of his cock. Attila's hips bucked, involuntarily, and he felt Britney's hands on his hips, steadying him.

Xena let her tongue slide down the length of his shaft, slurping, tasting, licking his cock. He groaned again, loudly, and Britney sighed behind him. Xena let her lips wrap around him, taking him into her hot mouth. His hips bucked again and he let a hand tangle in that lustrous hair. His other hand reached back and felt for Britney. He found her mound and started rubbing, in rhythm with Xena's movements.

Xena was moaning against his cock now, and he looked back down to see her hand snake between her legs. He bit back cries of pleasure as his finger found Britney's slit. His fingers slipped around, making her gasp against his neck. His thumb found her clit and he started stroking her as Xena sucked him. Britney was moaning against his neck and he could feel her grinding against him. Xena was moaning and quivering and he was going to come any minute now. He plunged a finger into Brit's tight hole, still rubbing her clit, and she bit his neck. Xena was sucking hard and fast now, mouth sliding back and forth with abandon.

He could feel his orgasm welling up and let it loose. His hips were bucking wildly, and spurt after spurt of cum shot out of him. Britney was still writhing behind him and Xena was still quivering and shuddering around him. A primal growl came out of his throat as he came. He looked down to see Xena still sucking and licking as he came and his knees went weak.

Britney reached a hand around to caress his balls and with one last surge, he was done. Xena drew back and licked her lips, smiling. Brit stepped back and he turned to look at her...she was smiling too. He let out a shuddery breath and said, "Ladies, that was great. Now it's my turn to please you."

Xena smiled up at him and stood with feline grace. She looked him up and down and said, "Well I already had a taste, I think Brit should go first...." Attila turned and faced Brit and she stepped in close to him. He could smell her in the afternoon sun, fresh and sweet. He leaned down close and kissed her, his hand trailing up and down her back, stopping to cup her ass and press her into him. She broke away and slid her hands under his t-shirt, tugging at it. He lifted his arms and let the shirt slide off.

Brit kissed him again, letting her tongue slide into his mouth. She was tentative and shy at first, but soon grew bolder. Her hands were roaming up and down his body, setting off sparks of sensations all over the place. She pressed herself against him and he could feel his cock trapped between their bodies. He was growing hard again.

He sensed Xena moving about, going around them. He felt and heard Britney gasp and let his eyes open. Xena was behind Brit, her hands on Brit's hips and sliding in toward her pussy. He smiled a little and returned to kissing Britney with abandon. She was moaning now, low and quiet, and her hands were more urgent. Ass to hips to cock, up to his chest and back down again. Suddenly she broke the kiss and placed her hands on his chest. She pushed him back and he stumbled. "Lay down," she said.

Attila smiled, who was he to argue? He lay back in the grass and Britney knelt before him. She kissed the tops of his thighs and started up his belly. He was transfixed by the sight of her, and stared helplessly. She swung a leg out over his body and he caught a delicious peek at her pink lips and then she was straddling him. He could feel her outer lips resting against his cock and he moaned.

Britney shifted around and smiled down at him. He smiled back, eyes glassy with desire. She lifted herself a fraction of an inch and hovered above him.....and suddenly his cock was in her. Oh my god, he thought, I'm fucking Britney Spears. His hands reached up to take a hold of her hips and she started to rock slowly back and forth. The sensation of being in her was fantastic.

His hips were rising slightly, matching her pace. She squeezed him with her pussy, like a hand would and he groaned loudly. His eyes were fixed on her face, flushed in the sunlight. She had her eyes closed and was biting her bottom lip. He let his hips move a little faster, enjoying her pleasure and she murmured his name. The sound of it sent goosebumps up and down his body.

She rocked faster now, pussy slick and tight around him. He let his hands take her ass in his hands and pushed her against him, making sure the entire length of his cock was inside her. She leaned back, still pumping against him. Attila moved faster and faster, watching her breasts heave as she gasped for air. She was writhing on top of him now, moaning and panting.

"Fuck me harder," he said. "Come for me, baby."

Brit's head fell back and she screamed, her pussy spasming around his cock. He could feel her coming and started coming himself. The two of them were grinding at each other, hips pumping, hands all over each other, muscles tense. She came and came and came, drenching his cock with her juice and he finally exploded, filling her with his come. She leaned down and bit his shoulder as she shuddered one last time. He could feel hands all over him now, on his chest, on his shoulders, in his hair. He opened his eyes and seen Xena at the side of his head. Britney slid off his cock and kissed his chest.

She moved over to his other side and his head turned back and forth, smiling up at the two of them. Britney lay down along his left side, her breasts pushing gently against his arm. Xena lay down on his right. He smiled and looked up at the sky, watching the clouds move past.

Attila rolled over and kissed Xena again. He had to see if he could please this Amazon princess. She kissed him back, her hand on the nape of his neck. His tongue was exploring her mouth and his palm was making circles on one hard little nipple. She rolled onto her back and he slid on top of her, letting his cock rest between her closed legs. Suddenly, Xena spread her thighs apart and his cock was firmly caught between her outer lips. He could feel how wet she was and kissed her harder, his lips mashed against hers.

She thrust with her hips and he shifted, positioning himself. In one swift motion he was buried deep in her pussy. She felt like velvet around him. Xena's long legs wrapped around his waist and she locked her ankles.

He pounded into her, fucking her hard. She tilted her head, arched her back and screamed at him to fuck her harder, faster, deeper. He complied, putting all his effort into pleasing her. Sweat glistened on his back, cords stood out in his neck, groans and grunts escaped him. She was panting now and he could feel her pussy clenching and unclenching around his cock. She was timing it with his thrusts. He slid in and out, faster and faster.....working hard, sweating, panting, gasping for air. She was gasping too, head tossing back and forth and he yelled, "I'm going to come...."

"Oh yes," she screamed. "Oh god yes!!"

That pushed him over the edge and he felt his balls contract as jet after jet of come filled her sweet hole. Her muscles were spasming all around him, making him come more than he ever had in his life. He yelled, unintelligible sounds, animal sounds as he came. She was groaning and moaning underneath him. Oh god, this was heaven.

With one last thrust he finished, collapsing on top of her, cock still twitching inside her. She smiled up at him and drew his face into hers, kissing him deeply. He kissed her back, regaining his breath and she placed a hand between them. He rolled off, between the two of them again. They curled up around him, snuggling in the warm grass and he drifted off to sleep....

Attila woke up with a smile on his face and turned to smile at Brit.....what the fuck? His living room? What was he doing here? He jumped up, knocking over his beer....

His beer? He finished that before he went for his walk...didn't he? Attila sat back down, grimacing at the sticky wetness in his pants....a wet dream....he threw his head back and laughed and laughed. But what a dream it was......one to tell the guys.

He got up and walked toward his bedroom, shaking his head and laughing silently at himself...definitely one for the books...