Attitude Adjustment

Story Info
Daddy is tired of Emily's attitude.
4.9k words
4.41
103.3k
135
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came home late. Again. He'd had a client dinner where he'd bought one too many bottles of wine and he was still feeling a little buzzed when he walked through the front door. He cursed as he tripped over his daughter's bookbag which had been dropped to the floor just inside the foyer.

Emily had taken it hard when her mother had died just over a year before and as such Tripp had been trying to go easy on her. It was a hard time for them both. Having to navigate the grief of losing his wife was hard enough, but coupled with a rebellious teenaged daughter going through her own despair made it almost unbearable.

Tripp never knew what to say or how to talk to her. It didn't help that he'd taken to noticing the way the buttons on her white school blouse strained over her B-cup breasts and the long, toned legs that stuck out from under her plaid, knee length skirt. He hated the cliche of it. His daughter the schoolgirl. The fantasy. It made him feel dirty. But Emily looked so much like her mother that sometimes he couldn't help himself at all. Same reddish brown hair. Same green eyes. His quick temper though; Emily wasn't all Sara.

The month before Emily had celebrated her eighteenth birthday and, if possible, she'd been even more difficult to live with. Coming and going as she pleased. Staying out all night on school nights, even though he knew the end of the school year was upon them and all the kids were suffering from Senioritis. Always using the excuse, "Well, I'm an adult now. I can do what I want."

Sometimes Tripp really just wanted to turn her over his knee and spank her the way she rightfully deserved. Her attitude was nothing a good walloping couldn't fix. But Sara had never been a fan of that kind of punishment and, besides, Emily was eighteen after all.

He made his way upstairs, loosening his ties and thinking all he wanted to do was drop into bed. He saw Emily's door cracked open and decided to peek in on his daughter. She was breathing softly in her sleep, the moonlight white on her face. He smiled a little to himself. If only she was always this peaceful.

As he watched, she sighed and shifted, the covers falling away from her body. He blinked in surprise. She was naked. When had she started sleeping naked? He tried to tear his eyes away but the sight of her creamy breasts and small, blush colored nipples held him captive.

That's when he smelled it. The faintest wisp of cigarette smoke. He'd put up with a lot to this point, but she knew smoking was forbidden in the house. Rage and lust and wine clouded his head as he threw open the door, letting it bang loudly against the wall and flipped her bedroom light on.

Emily jerked awake, yanking her bedspread up to cover her naked breasts.

"What the fuck?" she snapped.

"Do not cuss at me Emily! Where are the cigarettes?" Tripp growled, pacing around the room. He grabbed her purse off her dresser and began rifling through it.

Emily started to jump up, but then remembered she was naked. "Dad stop it! That's my purse!" she screeched. "What are you doing?!"

Tripp ignored her as he pulled out a pack of Marlboros and held them up for her to see. "What have I told you about smoking?"

Emily smirked at him. "I'm an adult, remember? It's legal for me to buy cigarettes," she replied with a shrug. "Now, if you'll kindly get out of my room, I'd like to get back to sleep."

White hot rage washed over him. Anger that he hadn't felt in a long time bubbled up. Her constant insolence, the way she never took him seriously, even the fucking bookbag dropped so carelessly on the floor, sent him over an edge he hadn't known he'd been standing on.

In one stride he'd crossed the room to his daughter's bed. She let out a surprised gasp as he grabbed her elbow and yanked her to her feet, her blankets falling away to reveal her naked body. Her pussy was shaved, he noted and felt the first stirrings of an erection in his suit pants.

He shook her hard by her arms. "I have had it with your attitude Emily! As long as you are living in this house you will obey me! Do you understand?" he yelled, his face inches from hers.

Emily's wide, green eyes stared back at him in shock and a little bit of fear. "Yes," she gasped.

"Yes what?" he growled.

Emily swallowed, tears welling up in her eyes. "Yes sir," she whispered.

Her dad never lost his temper on her like this. His grip was like iron on her arms and she could smell the wine on his breath. His grey eyes were hard as freshly forged steel. She felt small and vulnerable in her nakedness.

Roughly he spun her around. She struggled against his grasp as he took a seat on the edge of her bed and turned her over his knees. "Daddy! What do you think you're doing?!" she cried. "Stop it! No!"

But Tripp ignored her cries. He held her firmly by the back of her neck, forcing her head down and her ass up as his other hand spanked her hard. He watched with satisfaction as a red handprint bloomed on her ivory ass. Emily let out a sharp yelp of surprise and pain.

"Count," he ordered, spanking her again.

But Emily continued to struggle on his lap. "Daddy stop it! You can't do this to me! I'm not a child!" she yelled.

"Really?" Tripp asked mildly, spanking her a third time, this time on the other cheek. "You sure have been acting like it. Leaving your shit everywhere. Talking back to me. Acting like you have no sense of responsibility at all! Your mother and I didn't raise to be like this." He hit her again. "Now count! Or it's going to be so much worse."

His hand came down again and this time Emily cried out, "One!"

Again. "Two!"

She was crying in earnest now. Her daddy hadn't spanked her since she was a little girl and never this hard. But he had alway made her count. Every blow stung her ass and her pride. She was helpless to overpower him. Her father was a large, strong man standing right at 6'2". He worked out a lot and kept his body in shape. Emily had often noticed women staring at her father. He was good looking, she knew. Thick, chocolate hair just beginning to gray at the temples. Sharp grey eyes. Large, workman's hands covered in calluses from years of working his way to the top.

She squirmed on his lap as spank number seven made contact with her ass. Was that an erection pressed against her stomach? She couldn't tell for sure but the thought sent shivers down her spine.

At ten he finally stopped. Both of them sat still, the only sound in the room their ragged breathing. Tears stained the carpet below Emily's head.

Tripp stared at his daughter's now bright red ass in shock. What had he just done? He couldn't believe he'd lost control like that.

"Oh god, Emily. I'm so sorry," he whispered, rubbing his hand gently over her ass. She flinched and whimpered at his touch.

"Please don't hit me any more," she whimpered.

Tripp continued to rub her ass soothingly. "I won't baby girl. You'll be good from now on?"

Emily nodded weakly, exhausted from the beating.

Tripp's finger accidently brushed against her pussy as he rubbed her burning cheeks. Wet.

They both froze, startled at the contact.

Tripp felt something dark begin to stir in him again. "What's this?" he snarled, wedging his hand between her legs to feel her. She was soaked.

Emily whimpered and struggled against him. Shame burned her cheeks. What was happening right now? Was this a dream? She was turned on by her daddy spanking her!

"NO!" she cried out as she felt his fingers probing her folds.

"Don't tell me 'no' in my own house!" Tripp growled, wrapping a hand in her hair and giving it a yank.

He slid his middle finger through her dripping pussy lips and up to the hard little button of her clit. She struggled to get away as he rubbed it. "Stop! No!" she sobbed. "This isn't right."

"What isn't right is that you're a complete slut! Look at how wet you are from a spanking! I'm your father and you're soaking wet for me. Thats disgusting." Tripp retorted. He yanked her onto the bed by her hair, rolling her over on to her back.

Emily's face was red and streaked with tears. Her breasts swayed softly with every heavy breath. He yanked her hands above her head and held them firmly by the wrists. She struggled against him.

Tripp climbed onto the bed over top of her, wedging his knee between her legs to keep them apart. She noticed the bulge in his pants and the lust in his eyes and felt another surge of liquid to pussy. Tripp was right, it was disgusting. Her cunt shouldn't be quivering for her own father's touch.

"NO!" she repeated, throwing her head from side to side. "This is rape!" This is wrong. I shouldn't want this, Emily thought. She felt desperate, although she wasn't sure if she was desperate for the attack to end or desperate for it to continue.

Tripp gave her a dark and lazy smile. "Is it?" he asked as he slid a finger into her soaked and obviously willing hole. Emily couldn't help the moan that escaped her.

"Tell me, how many men have you fucked you dirty whore?" Tripp goaded, his finger pressing deeper.

Emily struggled weakly, but only succeeded in thrusting her hips up to meet his hand. "Only one Daddy, I swear!"

Tripp nodded, he'd guessed as much by how tight she still was. Her pussy contracted around his finger. He felt his cock throb. "One too many," he told her. Abruptly he pulled his finger out and slapped her pussy.

Emily cried out, flinching away from him. "Please, I'm begging you to stop! I won't have sex again!"

Tripp chuckled above her. "Oh my dear, sweet Emily. Don't make such silly promises." He leaned forward to kiss her forehead, then her cheek, before putting his lips against her ear. "You're going to have sex again tonight. I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are," he whispered.

Emily shivered. His words were so cold, yet they sent heat coursing through her. "This is illegal," she said, her conviction weak even to her own ears.

"You're eighteen. An adult, remember?" Tripp replied. He kissed her collarbone and noted the gooseflesh his touch raised. Her nipples hardening even more.

Tripp brought his lips to her right breast, his tongue flicking out to swirl around her areola. He kept his eyes on her. Gently he sucked her nipple into his mouth and watched her eyelids flutter and her mouth open in a soft 'O'. His free hand slid back between her legs to her dripping cunt.

She was so hot and wet. His cock throbbed again, a painful reminder that she was naked and he was still fully clothed in his suit. But he could be patient. Afterall, this was about punishing his wayward daughter.

"Are you ready to be a good girl?" he asked, sliding his middle and index fingers inside her.

Emily was overcome with lust. The one time she'd had sex with her ex-boyfriend had been painfully awkward. She hadn't been this wet, this aroused. Her father's voice was soft and hypnotic and she found herself nodding. She watched in fascination as he sucked her other nipple into his mouth. She felt more alive under his touch than ever before. He wasn't pawing at her awkwardly, he was seducing her.

"Say it," he commanded.

She swallowed. "I'll be a good girl," she whispered.

With that, Tripp released her wrists and allowed himself to travel down her stomach. He kissed her hip bones and the soft flesh of her tummy. She whimpered.

"Spread your legs," he told her.

She bit her lip nervously but did as he'd asked. She saw the lust wash over her father's face as he took in the sight of her pussy. He ran his hand over it appreciatively before lowering himself between her legs.

"Have you ever been eaten Emily?" he asked - eyes bearing into hers, his breath hot on her cunt.

She shivered and shook her head.

"Good," he replied before slowly sliding his tongue from the top of her asshole all the way to her clit. He swirled his tongue around the hard nub before pulling back.

"Ooohhh Dadddyyy," she gasped as he did it again, her back arching up off the bed.

Tripp buried his face in his daughter's pussy. She tasted sweet and tangy and he remembered how much he loved eating a woman's cunt. The wine haze had worn off a while ago and he was aware enough that what was happening was wrong - this was his daughter for fuck's sake - but he'd been without sex for so long and she tasted so good and now she was moaning beneath him, gripping the sheets with her fingers, moving so much that he had to hold her hips still with his hands, that he just couldn't stop. Not until he'd had her. All of her.

"Oh god Daddy. Please don't stop," she begged.

He grinned against her folds as he thrust his tongue into her hole. Only a few minutes ago she'd been begging him to stop. He pressed his middle and index finger up into her as he sucked her clit into his mouth. She cried out loudly this time.

"That's it baby girl. Come for me," he coaxed, moving his fingers in a 'come hither' motion inside her. She gasped once more, her back arched sharply off the bed and then she cried out and began spasming around his fingers.

After a few moments she collapsed back down onto the bed panting heavily. Emily felt lightheaded and drained. She'd never had such an intense orgasm. Definitely not from another person. So far, she'd only been able to come from masturbation. A few of her ex-boyfriends had fingered her, but never like that.

"You're not done yet princess. Get on the floor on your knees," her father ordered.

She was slow to respond until she felt a sharp slap against her sensitive pussy. She cried out in pain and scrambled to the floor. Her father stood up in front of her. His hand cupped her cheek.

"I thought you were going to be a good girl? I rewarded you. Am I going to have to punish you again?" Tripp asked her gently. She was so beautiful sitting before him, still flushed from her orgasm.

"No daddy. I'll be good. I promise," she answered earnestly.

"Unzip my pants and take my cock out."

Emily swallowed and tentatively reached for his zipper. Her hands shook a little as she unbuttoned the top button of his pants, pulled his zipper down, and reached into his boxers. Tripp groaned when her hand found his penis, pulling him lose.

Emily made a sound somewhere between surprise and despair. "Daddy... it's too big for me..." she whined.

Tripp felt a surge of pride. He was 9 inches and thick. He'd never had to be shy or awkward in the locker rooms back when he'd been in school. His daughter would look gorgeous with her small, perfect pussy stretched around his pulsing cock.

He shushed her. "Do as I say and suck it."

She nodded before lowering her face to the base of his shaft. She ran her tongue up along the base, swirled it around the tip of his cock, and then sucked his head into her mouth. He smirked down at her. She may have only had sex once, but she'd definitely had a cock in her mouth enough to know what she was doing.

He let her take him in as far as she could and pull back at her own pace for a few minutes. Enjoying the sensation of finally having his cock touched, sucked, for the first time since Sara had died. Her little hands held his hips as she sucked him in and out. He brushed her hair back from her face so he could watch his cock disappear in and out of her mouth. Emily moaned around him. The little slut was getting pleasure from this!

He ground his teeth together. This was for his pleasure, not hers.

Emily felt his hand in her hair only a second before he yanked her off his cock. The most beautiful cock she'd ever seen. And huge. It made the other cocks she'd sucked look like toothpicks.

"Ow! What did I do wrong?!" she cried as he half drug her across the carpet.

"Shut up!" he hissed. He positioned her so that her back was against the bed and his cock was just in front of her face. She was trapped between the two. She stared up at her father's face which was darkened with anger again.

His hand gripped her chin hard as he told her, "Open wide."

Immediately she did so, partially because of the pain his grip caused. He slammed his cock into her mouth, her head bumping against the side of the mattress. She gagged and coughed around him and he continued forcing himself down her throat. Tears began falling from her eyes as she struggled to get free but he held her so hard she could barely move.

Finally, just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore he pulled out of her mouth. She sputtered and gasped for breath.

"Good girl," he told her gently.

A strange relief spread through her. The discomfort had been worth it. She turned her eyes back up to him, watery and uncertain.

"Again," he said and she opened her mouth again and again he rammed into her so forcefully she thought he was going to damage her throat. This time when he pulled out of her mouth, a trail of spit followed. He stroked her head for a second before repeating his torture.

This was turning into the most painful and messy blow job Emily had ever given. And the most pleasurable. Her body was already beginning to ache with the need to be touched again. For her daddy to slide a finger inside her and relieve the pressure building in her quivering pussy.

She'd long ago cast thoughts of right and wrong from her head. About the time he'd started eating her out actually. She'd never felt so much pleasure. All that existed in her world was her daddy, his cock, pain, and a pleasure she'd never known. He'd given her release and now she wanted to please him. Make him proud of his little girl.

After the fourth time shoving his cock down her throat, Tripp yanked her roughly to her feet, spun her around and bent her over the bed. He rubbed her ass gently. Some of the redness had faded but he could still clearly see a few hand prints. He wedged his hand between her legs to touch her pussy and found it soaked as he'd expected.

"Spread your legs wide," he ordered. She did so obediently. She moaned as his finger played inside her, swirling around in her juices. But her moan quickly turned to a cry of pain when he unceremoniously thrust his soaked middle finger into her tight, virgin asshole.

"Not there Daddy! Please not there! It hurts," Emily cried against the mattress.

"It's supposed to hurt. This is punishment for the last six months. Don't forget that, slut," he sneered as he pulled his finger out to spank her ass again.

Emily trembled with sobs as Tripp lined his cock up with her dripping, waiting cunt. "Try to relax, it'll be easier that way," he told her before gently starting to press into her. His cock was still well lubed from her spit and she was soaked so the first few inches slid in easily enough, but as he went he could tell her pussy was having a hard time stretching to accommodate him. She whimpered and gripped the bed but didn't try to move. About halfway in he stilled and rubbed the small of her back soothingly.

"You're doing good baby girl. So good," he told her encouragingly. She nodded and he felt her begin to relax. He pulled out slightly before pressing forward again, this time getting a few more inches into her. He felt her tense around him.

"Shh, you're almost there princess," he said. He was still again. Tripp slid a hand around her narrow waist to rub her clit from the from. She gasped and shivered against his hand. When he pulled away his finger was slick with her juice. "Okay baby girl, all the way this time. Ready?" he asked.

Emily closed her eyes and nodded. Already she felt like he was tearing her in half. A slow, beautiful tear but painful nonetheless. He was so thick and long and hard inside her, she couldn't imagine how much more would actually fit.

Suddenly he thrust hard, shoving the last two inches into her pussy as he simultaneously pushed his finger back into her ass. "Nooo!!" she cried, but she knew he wouldn't listen. There was too much sensation. Her pussy was full, his cock bumping against her cervix, and the feel of his finger in her ass was foreign and dirty and... exciting. Emily whimpered into the mattress.

12