Attitude Adjustment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his cock and finger lodged deep within her, Tripp slapped her ass hard again. "What did I tell you about tell me 'no' in my own house?"

Her body pulsed and trembled around him. "I'm sorry daddy. It won't happen again," she managed to gasp.

Slowly Tripp started to move in and out of her. His cock and his finger working her holes. She was so unbelievably tight and responsive that he almost lost control and came after only a few thrusts. But he held back, wanting to make her beg first.

He removed his finger from her ass so he could hold on to her hips as he started setting a faster rhythm. She moaned beneath him, her hot, wet pussy clenching and unclenching around him.

"Oh god daddy," she gasped between thrusts. "You feel so good."

And he did. Once she'd gotten used to his size and the feeling of being completely full, Emily found that she enjoyed it. Her body felt like it was no longer her own, but his. His to use. His to give pleasure to or take pleasure from. She didn't know which was happening right now.

Just as suddenly as he'd started, Tripp stopped and pulled out of her. Emily whimpered. "Daddy please don't stop!" she moaned.

Tripp rolled her onto the back so he could stare down at the tear stained face of his only daughter. He trailed a hand down her side, cupping her breast and pinching her nipple.

"Don't stop what princess?"

Emily flexed her hips in answer, her pelvis brushing his cock. "Please..." she whispered.

Tripp leaned over her, bringing his lips just above hers. "Please what baby girl?"

Emily's skin burned with sensation. Staring into her daddy's grey eyes, his lips hovering over hers, she realized that he'd has his cock inside her but still hadn't kissed her. She wanted to taste his lips.

"Please kiss me," she rasped.

Tripp stared down at his daughter, momentarily shocked at her plea. She looked so sweet and earnest staring up at him with Sara's eyes. A younger, more petite version of Sara. He'd loved his wife with all his heart, but, he realized, he loved Emily more. She was as much Sara as she was him. Emily was apart of his soul.

Gently he lowered his lips to hers. They were full and soft, the same dusty rose color of her nipples. He coaxed her lips open with his tongue, thrusting in to meet her's as she yielded. Her arms wrapped around him and he felt her fingers slide through his hair.

Yes, he thought, she was completely his.

The kiss was more than anything Emily had expected. It was almost heartbreaking in it's perfection. Or maybe that was the adrenaline and hormones making her crazy. Either way, she found herself clinging to her daddy like her life depended on it. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he hoisted her the rest of the way onto the bed.

His hands ran over her body as they kissed. She could feel his cock bumping against her soft mound. Desperately she tried to bring him back inside her but he just kept kissing her, touching her, teasing her.

She finally broke the kiss, gasping for breath and release. "Daddy, pleaseee," she whimpered.

"Please what baby?" he asked, kissing the tip of her nose, her brow, her forehead. He didn't want to punish her anymore. He just wanted to love her. But he still wanted to hear her beg for it.

"Please have sex with me," Emily whined, unused to begging or dirty talk.

Tripp chuckled above her. His cock was pressing against her clit. She could feel it throbbing. "Try again."

Emily thought hard, trying to figure out what he wanted. "Please slide your cock into my wet cunt and fuck me," she finally moaned, hoping it was the right thing to say. "I need you inside me again," she added. She could feel her need dripping onto the bed.

Tripp rumbled his response as he positioned himself at her entrance. "You're mine now Emily. No one else is allowed to touch you, to be inside you. Do you understand?"

Emily gasped as the head of his cock slid inside her. He didn't go any further though leaving her pussy pulsing and grasping for him. "Yes!! Yes, I understand. I'm yours daddy, no one else's!" she cried thrusting her hips up, trying to get him to satisfy her.

Tripp growled as he rammed into her the rest of the way. She yelped in pain as the tip of his cock slammed against her cervix. He held himself still inside her as her pussy adjusted to his sudden intrusion.

Only after Emily's face softened and her eyes fluttered back open did he begin to move again. Slowly, reverently, he thrust in and out of her. He set a slow, steady rhythm, letting the sensation build for both of them.

Emily responded to his every movement with one of her own. The pressure was building inside her. Building, building, building. Every thrust made her moan. Every withdrawal made her burn. Tripp was kissing her and touching her. His fingertips left burning trails across her skin.

She felt him growing bigger inside her. How is that even possible? she wondered absently. But then she couldn't think at all as he rubbed against something inside her that almost sent her over the edge.

"Ooohhh... goodd... Daaadddyyy," she cried beneath him.

Tripp felt her getting tighter and wetter with every thrust. Neither of them would be lasting much longer. "Fuck, Emily... You're so tight," he gasped. "Come for me princess!"

On cue, her body arched up and he felt her fingernails dig into his back. Her body tightened and pulsed around him just as he grunted his own release, shoving his cock deep insider her. Her tight cunt milked every drop of cum from him.

Emily didn't know if it had been seconds or hours since her orgasm started. All she knew was that when her daddy had ordered her to come, her body had responded and she had shattered around him. When she finally collapsed back onto the bed and opened her eyes, he was smiling down at her.

"Oh Emily," he crooned. "You were such a good girl." Tripp kissed the top of her head.

"Did I please you daddy?" she asked timidly.

Tripp smiled warmly down at her. "Very much so princess. You took all of my cum." He eased his softening cock out of her and immediately pressed two fingers to her sensitive opening. He scooped up some of his sperm and brought it to her lips. "See?" He said, showing her his cream covered fingers. "Now taste it baby."

She gently sucked his fingers clean.

"Taste good?"

She smiled shyly at him and nodded. "It tasted like us."

Tripp rolled onto to his back and pulled her against him. For a few minutes neither of them spoke until finally Tripp said, "Things are going to be different around here from now on."

Emily nodded against him. "Yes sir."

"No more attitude. No more spending school nights out all night. You will clean up behind yourself. Next time I won't go so easy on you. Understand?"

"Yes daddy," Emily whispered. She paused. "Do I have to misbehave if I want to do this again?" she questioned softly.

Tripp tightened his grip on her. "No princess. From now on, you sleep with me. Okay?"

Emily's heart felt like it was going to burst with happiness as she nodded against his chest. "Yes daddy. That is okay with me. I love you!"

Tripp kissed the top of his daughter's head. "I love you too baby girl. I always will."

And then they both fell fast asleep.

12