Attitude Adjustment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You want this cock, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes Sir,” you struggle to say through the jumps I am causing you with each cock-to-clit contact.

‘This naughty, little, pouting, cunt wants to be fucked doesn’t it?”

“Yes Master, please fuck me, please!”

I increase the force and the speed of your clit spanking. “Such a naughty cunt, isn’t it?”

“Yes Master, please fuck this nasty cunt. That’s what I need, that’s what I’m good for. I’ve got a naughty, submissive cunt that wants your dominating cock. Please, Master, Please…please…please!!”

“If you want this cock, then you need to cum from this cunt spanking,” I say as I continue to slap my shaft flat against your clit. Within seconds, you are yelping with each contact until you go over the edge and cum again.

“Thank you Master”

Before you get the words out, my cock is buried deep into your pussy and I am fucking you hard. I yank your head back with one hand and begin to spank your ass with the other. You start to rise again almost immediately.

“Cum for me slut…” SPANK “…cum for me right now!” You cum and say thank you. I stop spanking you and shove my thumb into your ass. “Again!”

“Yes Sir!” You cum again. “Thank you Sir!! Thank you for letting me be your fuck-slut Sir!”

I have complete control of you; this cunt will cum as many times as I let it, and we both know it. You whimper as I pull out of you (I love that submissive little whimper you have). I grab the vibrating back massager, turn it on, and immediately place it on your clit. It happens so fast you almost jump out of your skin. You cum immediately, “Thank you Sir!” Keeping it pressed against your cunt, I place my hand on your back and guide you into the exact position I want, you know what’s coming. You cum again. “Thank you Sir!” Your ass is mine. It’s not often I fuck your ass, only when I think you need to feel extra submissive, like tonight. I require no begging this time, I place myself behind you.

“Spread your cheeks1” You reach back with both hands and spread your ass cheeks…and hold, waiting for my cock. I don’t make you wait long. I place my cock at the entrance of your ass and, with a slow but continuous thrust, slide my cock in deep. You feel my dominance.

After a few strokes, I hand you the vibrator and tell you to use it on your clit. I grab your hair with one hand, spank your ass with the other, and fuck your ass while you vibrate your clit. I let you cum three more times before I shoot my load into your ass. We collapse on the floor in a sweaty mess of flesh. I let my cock stay in your ass until it is spent, and I hold you.

12