Attitude Adjustment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers

The amazed look on Terry's face spoke volumes. He couldn't believe he was being held in a woman's arms while she fucked him in the ass with her cock. He looked over in the mirror and the sight was incredible! Angel's legs were spread some, bent at the knees, and looked a mile long. Her ass was peeking out from under the edge of her skirt as she pumped it back and forth shoving her big cock eagerly into his tight ass. As he watched what Angel was doing to him in the mirror, the last of his male resolve faded away and the realization that he loved what was happening flooded over him. He knew that he was a changed man forever. He loved what Angel was doing, but in his heart he wanted it to be Jill. He was ashamed now for how he'd treated her and denied her the pleasure she'd sought from him for so long. He couldn't wait to give her all the pleasure she wanted.

Terry looked at Angel's beautiful face as she leaned him back away from her body some so she could penetrate him fully when she came in his ass. Her breasts were bouncing hard as she rammed herself into him over and over. Angel was close to coming, but still in complete control as she looked him in the eye and asked, "Are you ready to have my womanly come fill your insides? Are you ready to submit to the wonderful feeling that comes from giving pleasure to your partner as she fills you with her loving juices?" Terry nodded his head yes. "Say it then." Angel commanded. "Tell me you want me to fill you with my come!"

Terry cried out, "Please come inside me Angel! I want you to fill me with your womanly come!" Angel looked deeply into his eyes, shoved her big cock all the way into his ass and exploded deep inside him. She pumped spurt after scorching spurt deep into his hot bowels. Terry shot his load all over his own stomach as he felt her come spraying inside him.

A few seconds after they finished their orgasms they heard the sounds of someone else having an orgasm. They both looked to the door of the bedroom at the same time and saw Jill standing there with her red dress up, pumping a nice fat 7" cock with her fist as the last few drops of her come dripped on the floor.

Terry squealed, "Jill!" and squirmed out of Angel's grasp. He scrambled over to Jill and drop to his knees at her feet. He said, "Oh Honey, I'm so sorry! I've been such a jerk! Please forgive me!" Without waiting for a reply from Jill, he opened his mouth and immediately took all of her cock into it. He reached his hands around onto her butt cheeks and began sucking on her like there was no tomorrow.

Jill giggled and said, "Easy baby!" As she put her hands on his head to slow him down. "You've got the rest of you life to be my little cock slave!" Jill laughed some more and smiled as she looked up at Angel who was pulling her sweater back on. Jill said to her, "How can I ever thank you enough! I have dreamed of this for so long, I can't believe it's finally happened!" Terry continued to make slurping noises from Jill's crotch as he sucked on her cock and rubbed her body with his hands. Jill chuckled again and said to Angel, "You've done a great job and it looks like I'm going to have my hands full the rest of the weekend. Name your price! What ever it is, I'll pay it!"

Angel smiled as she replied, "Jill, I couldn't possibly accept anything from you. All I've done is set something that was wrong back to right. Though I have to admit, I had no idea that you were such a special woman, you're so cute I just assumed you were a plain woman."

"Yea, that's what Terry thought when we got married." Jill explained with a sheepish grin. "I shouldn't have done that to him, but I was so afraid I'd loose him I just never got around to telling him."

"Wow! I bet that was a big surprise!" Angel said in an amazed tone.

Jill closed her eyes for a moment, moaned, and then slowly explained, "We'd been drinking at the reception so neither one of us was feeling much pain when we got to our room. We were making out like teenagers and our hands were all over each other. My panties were stretched so tight that any second I expected to hear fabric ripping, and I was so horny that I knew I couldn't wait another second without having him. I pulled up my wedding dress and whipped out my hard cock. I shoved him to his knees and pushed my cock in his face. When he opened his mouth to try to say something I popped my cock right into his mouth. "Unlike you in your story, I was ready to explode as soon as my cock hit his mouth, so within a couple of minutes I was coming hard down his throat. After I came, I let go of him and he jumped up spitting and screaming. We fought the rest of the night and nobody got laid. He was resolute that the only way we were staying married is if I kept my cock to myself. He didn't touch it again, but boy is he touching it now!" Jill moaned some more then continued, "I rolled over and took it from him, and have been for the last 7 years. I guess maybe the seven year itch got me and I decided I wasn't going to take it anymore. That's why I was at the show tonight. I was hoping to do what you did with that stripper, but I didn't have the nerve. When I saw you take his ass so easily and confidently, I knew you were the answer to my prayers." Another moan escaped Jill and this one was very close to an orgasm so Angel said,

"Why don't I let you get caught up on the sex you've been wanting from Terry? I'll just let myself out." With a smirk on her face Angel started to slip past Jill out the bedroom door. As Angel passed her, Jill took one hand off of Terry's head and grabbed her arm.

It was getting difficult for Jill to speak because she was so close to coming, but she gasped out, "You have to let me give you something!"

Angel smiled and said, "No. Just think of me as your friendly neighborhood T-Girl, going out and about putting men in their place, and setting relationships right!"

Jill laughed and replied, "Yea, like a T-Girl superhero!" Then she gripped Terry's head and with a loud groan started to come hard in his mouth.

Angel watched Jill come down Terry's throat and thought, 'Hummm. T-Girl Superhero. I do look damn good in spandex, just maybe....' And with that, Angel left the house in a rather thoughtful mood.

Holy Hard-on T-Girl lovers! Does this spell trouble for all the men out there that act like assholes? Are they in jeopardy of our heroin adjusting their attitudes with her hard cock? Could Foxy Angel be any sexier than wearing a spandex suit with her big, hard, dick bulging down the inside of her long, shapely thigh? We'll just have to wait and see what happens next! Remember, same cock stroking time, same cock stroking web site!

ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers