Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

"For a beginner you're pretty damn good!" Corinna bellowed through some heavy breathing. "Are you sure you never played with your girlfriends at prep school?"

"No although I wasn't without offers." Lis said as she looked into her lover's eyes.

"Come with me my sweet." Corinna grabbed Lis' hand and pulled her up the stairs.

They went down a hall to a door at the end. It turned out to be Corinna's master bedroom. It was decorated with the same exquisite taste found in the living room. Corinna's bed was huge with four metal posts at each corner. Lis had never seen a bed this size before. Opposite the bed was a huge metal apparatus that looked like a squat rack found at a gym. She couldn't help noticing the silver chains hanging off the metal structure at various levels.

"What the hell is that?" Lis pointed to the rack.

"Let me show you." Corinna walked over to the metal frame with Lis in tow.

"Do you work out on this thing?" Lis asked naively.

"You could say that." Corinna replied with that same predator's smile she had displayed in the living room.

She began kissing Lis again her lips moving all over the pretty blonde's face. Lis could feel her pussy literally boiling in its own juices inside her vinyl pants. All at once she heard a click to her right and then sensed a movement to her left. She opened her eyes just as Corinna was snapping a handcuff on her left wrist. Her right arm was already harnessed. The muscular prosecutor was standing in front of her holding two chains. She pulled on them and Lis' arms went straight up over her head. Corinna put a link from each chain through a hook on the rack. And as simple as that Lis was her captive.

"What the hell is going on?" Lis babbled in a panicked screech.

"Easy there sweetie. It's my turn to make you cum." Corrina spoke softly into her captive's ear.

"Can I trust you?" Lis was very apprehensive.

"Of course, I would never hurt you. I am going to push your sexual limits though. Are you ready?" Corinna kissed Lis' face and then her mouth all the while running her hands all over her upper body.

The blonde was shivering in anticipation. She had never been in this kind of predicament before and it both scared and excited her. She watched Corinna walk over to her closet and pull out a pair of black high heel pumps. The muscular woman bent down and slipped the shoes onto her feet. The way her body glistening with sweat looked as she strutted back over to her, Lis couldn't find a weak part to her physique. Her body was perfect. Her thigh and calf muscles took on a whole new look in the high heels. They were bulging and much more defined and the glistening sheen from the moisturizer was still there.

"I hope you don't mind. I'm used to being taller than you." Corinna told her captive.

"That's fine with me." Lis replied nervously.

"Do you like the way I look in these?" Ms. Everlund asked with a knowing smile.

"I like the way you look in just about any high heel." Lis admitted.

Then, without notice Corinna grabbed Lis at the rib cage and began devouring the beautiful blonde. Her tongue glided over Lis' nipples and then her neck. She slowly nashed at Lis' arm pits and shoulders with her teeth and lips. Lis was howling in ecstasy. Just when she thought she could no longer stand the touching and kissing Lis watched Corinna squat and attack her vinyl clad genitals with her mouth. Lis could feel her tongue pushing against the plastic and then her teeth gently biting into her labia lips. The sensations were driving her insane. She was trying to get Corinna to pleasure her but her pants acted as a barrier. So while every bite and lick would send a shockwave through her body it was more like a teasing touch than the full lusty sensation needed to achieve an orgasm. It was obvious that Corinna was a very experienced and imaginative dominatrix. The pants that Lis had hoped would turn on the prosecutor were now being used on her.

"Oh Corinna! Oh God! Please take off my pants!" Lis pleased as she bucked her hips back and forth.

"Soon my love." Corinna stood and cooed into the blonde's ear.

Corinna held Lis and kissed her all over her neck. Suddenly Lis felt a sharp pain at her right breast. She looked down and saw a silver clamp attached to her nipple. The clamp was attached to a thin silver chain which had several other clamps hanging off it. Corinna's fingers turned a small ring on the clamp and the small serrated jaws bit deeper into the nipple. For Lis the pain was excruciating.

"Corinna!" Lis yelped in protest.

"Shh Shh trust me honey." The muscular woman whispered with the confidence of someone who had calmed more than a few women hanging from her rack.

Yet Lis wasn't so sure. She was panicking and began thrashing about in hopes of breaking down the rack and chains. While the handcuffs held her arms securely she could still twist around and kick which is exactly what she was doing. While Lis was powerful in her own right she was no match for her captor. Corinna simply climbed onto the blonde wrapping her legs around Lis' waist and weighing her down with her own 150lbs. While she was squeezing Lis with her potent thighs Corinna worked on the other nipple with another clamp. Lis cried out as the jaws tightened into her erect bud. Meanwhile the blonde was helpless to fight back. The sex and now Corinna's weight had exhausted her. She could only watch as her lover pinched some skin from each of her armpits and tightened the clamps down on the flesh. Lis' belly button came next. Corinna dropped down off of Lis and attached a clamp to the upper rim of her belly button. Lis could only whimper in response.

"Please no more!" Lis pleaded.

"From now on it is only pleasure honey." Corinna kissed Lis and wiped some tears off her cheeks. "You just have to know who is on top."

"I knew that the minute I walked in the house." Lis groaned with a cracked voice.

"Well since I have your surrender maybe we can slide off those pants." Corinna unbuckled them and pulled the pants down Lis' sweat soaked legs.

Corinna took off Lis' high heels and then her pants. She got up and neatly hung the PVC pants, soaked with Lis' sweat, on a bed post. They were there now as a trophy for the muscular lesbian. Proof that she had taken yet another young woman. This one a prize she had lusted after for quite some time. She walked back towards her blonde captive. Once again, Lis admired Corinna's naked body in her high heels. The only fat on her body hung perfectly from her chest. The muscular legs were still glistening only now in a sheen of sweat. Corinna noticed Lis staring at her.

"You really do like what you see don't you?" Corinna smiled as she put an arm around Lis' shoulders and ran her fingers through the fine blonde hair.

She kissed Lis and got back down into her squat and put Lis' shoes back on but not before taking each of her feet and sensuously rubbing them in her hands and kissing them. She let her tongue slither between Lis' toes and then trail along the ridge of her foot. She heard Lis' breathing become heavier and she smiled. Corinna worked her way up the long well defined calves and then attacked her inner thighs with a deliberate and saliva laden assault. After what seemed an eternity to Lis the bodybuilder lips and tongues found her genitals. Corinna's nails dug firmly into the round buttocks as she began her work. Lis was dizzy with sexual delight but it couldn't compare with what was coming next. For the next ten minutes Corinna proceeded to teach Lis the meaning of sexual passion. She let the chained up blonde orgasm over and over as she slithered her tongue in and out of Lis' vagina and then gently kissed her clitoris. She simply repeated this action over and over. The muscular woman had an indescribable expertise with a woman's genitals and she had Lis on the edge of insanity. Lis also discovered that the clamps produced more than pain. The clamps were connected by chains. Every movement caused at least one of them to be pulled or twisted. During the height of passion the torment from these clamps combined with the pleasure that Corinna was providing to produce a rich and unique mixture ecstasy not just where clamps were attached to her but throughout her whole body. The beautiful blonde was now experiencing a series of climaxes that left her in such a blissful sexual state that she seemed to be in some sort of hypnotic rapture.

Finally Corinna released her grip on Lis' body and stood up. She kissed her and then walked over to her closet. Lis hung from the padded handcuffs her legs having been turned into jello by Corinna's aggressive cunninglingus. As she recovered from the incredible sexual episode Lis wondered what the muscular dyke had in store for her next.

"I think it's time you my friend Eduardo. I hope you don't mind the possibly politically incorrect name but as you can see he had very nice brown skin." Corinna smiled over at Lis as she pulled out an enormous dildo with a harness attached to it.

At first Lis didn't recognize what Corinna was holding. After all she had never seen one before. The realization came when the amazon wrapped the belt around her waist and the big brown appendage hung from her complete with a huge head. The apparatus had a strap that ran from the front between the legs and attached to the back of the belt. More importantly, the strap had a fat cock that stuck and inserted into the strap on wearer's own vagina. When Corinna tightened the middle strap this appendage penetrated her. This made it apparent that both women would be receiving please as she used the huge brown cock sticking straight out in front of her on Lis. As she hung on the rack Lis could see why Corinna had named it Eduardo. The rubber cock was thick, long and a dark brown.

"This strap on has tamed many a woman." Corinna walked gingerly towards Lis.

"That thing is fucking impressive. How does that strap feel?" Lis said as she watched Corinna smooth some lube onto the rubber.

"Oh baby once I start to rock and roll on you it's gonna feel just fine." Corinna responded softly.

She was face to face with Lis now. Corinna pressed her flesh against Lis. The friction caused the clamps to send a familiar electrical current through Lis' body. Corinna reached down and grabbed the rubber cock. She squatted down, pressed the head against Lis and with one powerful motion lunged upwards and impaled the blonde attorney on 9" of rubber. Lis let out a guttural moan while Corinna wasted little time getting into a nasty rhythm. She grabbed Lis by the buttocks and hoisted her into the air. Lis wrapped her legs around Corinna and grabbed the top bar of the rack. Their bodies undulated against each other, one pushing the other toward orgasmic pleasure.

Suddenly Corinna reached up. "Give me your hands."

Lis let go of the bar putting all her weight on her lover. Corinna grabbed the handcuffs and unlocked them with a key hanging from the rack. With Lis now free Corinna walked over to the bed and with the blonde still wrapped around her body. Lis whimpered as they made their way to the bed, the rubber cock had filled her so much. When they got to the bed Corinna dropped the blonde onto the soft smooth sheets. The cloth felt wondrous to Lis' sweat drenched and used body. She lay there as Corinna climbed on top of her and began slowly plunging the strap on in and out of her.

"You handle this size very well. You must like your men big." Corinna commented in a voice strained with excitement.

"Please just fuck me Cory! Just fuck me and make me your bitch!"

Lis wasn't interested in making small talk regarding her new found affinity for black men with huge penises. She just wanted the dyke to screw her lights out. And that's what her lover did. Slowly at first and then with a forceful rhythm that rivaled the strongest of men. Corinna Everlund knew how to treat a woman. Lis had often wondered what it would be like to be with another woman. She found out that at least with Corinna it could be as good as anything she would ever experience sexually.

"Oh Cory! Sweet God, Cory!" Lis screamed over and over as the muscular dyke took her in every position they could think of including letting the blonde ride Corinna on top. Lis learned how to ride the rubber cock so that it would move the appendage buried inside her lover's vagina. She watched as Corinna's eyes rolled to the back of her head and then as she experienced a mind shattering climax. It was wonderful accomplishment for Lis to have pleasured her lover. It was well after 3 in the morning by the time the two of them ran out of gas and collapsed into each other's arms.

They slept like babies until after ten. Corinna awoke first and went down and grabbed the Sunday paper and some orange juice. She returned to her bedroom to find the most gorgeous piece of ass she had ever topped lying naked in her bed. It was a satisfying sight. Still there was more than just the satisfaction of knowing she's finally taken the woman she'd lusted after for over 5 years. Corinna was fully aware that she had feelings for Lis and she knew that now that she had slept with her it would be almost impossible to shake those emotions.

Lis moved when she heard Corinna come back into the room. She had hoped to leave during the night but she was worn out, absolutely exhausted from the work out that her lover had put her through the night before. It was so different than with a man. Men had a natural conclusion to their sexual encounters. When the load was delivered inside the woman there wasn't much more to do but lay back and maybe cuddle for the sake of the woman. While not all men were that selfish Lis knew that a man had only so much to give. She had found out the previous night that a woman's sexual appetite could go all night and two women could find so many more ways to find pleasure for each other.

"Hey good morning." Corinna said softly as she sat on the edge of the bed next to Lis. She had dropped her blue robe that she had worn to get the paper and was now as naked as Lis.

"Good morning." Lis answered.

Corinna wasn't sure how Lis would feel having just spent the night with her first woman. She was hesitant but couldn't resist leaning down and giving the blonde a kiss. When she found Lis receptive to her advances her stomach did a quick flip. Lis smiled as Corinna pulled away and sat back up. Corinna handed Lis a glass of juice and watched her drink it like she had been in the desert for a month. Lis could feel the energy spread through her body replacing what had been spent the previous night. It wouldn't come close to making her whole. She would need a full meal if she was going to recover. Meanwhile Corinna had drank her glass and climbed into the bed beside Lis. She put an arm around her waist and lay close to her.

"Any regrets?" Corinna asked wondering desperately what was going on in the gorgeous blonde's head.

"Not really." Lis smiled as she turned to Corinna and kissed her. "I have to admit I came over to make that deal for Washington but this turned out to be so much more. I've never felt this way before."

"I thought it was so sweet you started calling me Cory during our lovemaking." Corinna ran a hand gently across Lis' breasts being careful not to hurt her nipples which were sensitive from the clamps.

"No one's called you that before?" Lis wondered.

"Sure, but not for a while. I guess between the job and everything else I live a pretty formal life with some formal people calling me by my full name." Corinna chuckled lightly at the only reason she could think of. "You know I don't think it's much of a secret that I like you Lis."

"I know." Lis turned on her side to face her lover.

"It's that obvious I guess." Corinna admitted.

"Cory every time I go to the government building, you stare at my legs like a horny schoolboy." Lis watched as Corinna Everlund, one of the most powerful law enforcement officers in the city, cringed with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry. I hope I treated you better than a schoolboy would have last night." She said.

"Yea I'll say you did. Cory I've never been handled like that before. It was so different, so wild." Lis told her.

"I hope it wasn't too much. I mean I don't swing from the ceiling every night and well, it was you and maybe I got too carried away. I'm sorry if I did." Corinna was suddenly remembering how serious the bondage had gotten last night. The last thing she wanted to do was scare Lis away.

"No I liked it. Like you said I'm not sure I could handle that kind of work out every night though." Lis smiled.

"You're built to handle quite a bit aren't you?" Corinna smiled back at her. "Roll over for me sweetie."

Lis complied and she was rewarded when Corinna climbed on top straddling her with her legs and began to gently massage her back. Lis sighed as the strong hands kneaded her back and shoulders. After the sexual workout only a few hours before the massage was absolute bliss. Corinna was most definitely an expert at massage. She ran the ball of the palm of her hand up Lis' spine and drew a guttural moan from the blonde. Then she worked her hands outwards to the shoulder blades and then downward to the lower back and buttocks. The process was repeated over and over and then Corinna moved down to the muscular legs. She did the proper technique first loosening up Lis' thighs and calves.

"How does this feel." Corinna asked.

"Oh my God! Cory you're incredible!" Was all Lis could get out with her face buried in the soft pillow. "But of course you heard me say that to you over and over last night."

Corinna laughed and then moved her hands back up the hard body to her buttocks. "I think I remember something like that being sobbed between moans last night."

It was at this point that Corinna gently parted Lis' buttocks with her hands and lowered her lips to the young woman's ass. She stuck out her tongue and flicked it at the puckered sphincter muscle. At first Lis wasn't quite sure what was happening and she was to relaxed to care. Then she felt the wetness back where no one had touched her before. It was different like most everything else she had experienced over the last twelve hours. She let out a moan as the tongue pressed and then plunged into her anal cavity.

"Oh Cory! You are so naughty! Such a naughty girl!" Lis was being treated to something that Corinna Everlund didn't do to any of her other lovers.

The tongue continued to move about Lis' backside. It went in and out of her hole and licked the muscle ring that made up the bud of her anus. It was a delightful feeling and Lis was reveling in the attention Corinna was paying her. She sighed loudly as the tongue found its way moving down to the space between the anus and genitals. Lis spread her legs wide and propped her ass in the air to give her lover better access to her. The muscular woman moved ever so slowly teasing the blonde as she took her time getting to her moistening pussy. All at once she lifted her head.

"Roll over for me honey." She ordered.

Lis was dizzy with excitement but she was able to do as Corinna had asked. From this position Corinna continued her sensual massage. She started to rub Lis' thighs and then quickly worked her way up to her breasts. She gently kneaded the soft flesh and Lis began to moan. Corinna bent down and began kissing Lis who returned the passion by flicking her tongue into her lover's mouth. Corinna sucked it into her mouth but couldn't suppress a giggle.

"That thing is huge. How did you ever get it?" She smiled down at her conquest.

"You liked it last night." Lis kissed her.

"I'm going to enjoy it now as well." Corinna told her.

The muscular woman spun around on top of Lis and got into a 69 position with her. She lowered her head and began lashing at Lis' pussy. Lis' reaction was immediate. She started to squirm and moan and when she looked up Corinna's genital's were right there. She couldn't resist. Lis grabbed the back of her lover's thighs and drove her tongue into the salty moisture. The two well built women wrestled each other as orgasm after orgasm washed over them. They both wished it would go on forever but in reality Lis gasped her surrender after about thirty minutes of servicing Corinna. She lay back and let the muscular woman finish her off. It had been a sexual marathon and both women fell into each other's arms exhausted.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers