Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

"My God if this is your first time you're going to be dangerous in a couple of months!" Corinna gasped.

"You're an inspiration to say the least. I've never been licked like that before." Lis replied trying to get her breath.

"I'm glad you liked it." Corinna smiled her now right next to Lis'. She kissed her on the cheek and grabbed her body.

"This is the longest I've ever had sex with anyone!" Lis exclaimed with a laugh.

"Well by my estimation It has been about 13 hours with a nap in the middle. I hope you liked it enough to want to do it again." Corinna wanted to know if she was going to get this piece of ass again.

Lis knew Corinna was pushing her and while she would have rather walked out the door and left the notion of a return encounter up to her, she knew she owed Corinna some sort of answer. "Yea, I'd be crazy to say I wouldn't want to sleep with you again."

"You know you are right. I've had a serious crush on you for quite some time now." Corinna wanted more out of Lis.

"Cory one night isn't going to change my sexuality. What we did last night was intense and felt great but I've been with men all my life." Lis admitted.

"So this is going to be just a sexual relationship if it continues?" The muscular amazon stroked Lis' hair and looked into her eyes.

"That's not necessarily true Cory. I like you. I get along with you when we see each other at the courthouse but that's all I know about you. That and the fact that when I've caught you checking me out and when you've made those passes at me sometimes these things have brought out feelings. You wouldn't expect me to suggest that you change your sexuality on just that would you?" Lis answered

"I forgot what a great litigator you are." Corinna smiled knowing her guest was right. "So if I called you and asked you out for a drink or a dinner, you wouldn't be freaked being seen with a muscle bound dyke?"

"You'd be surprised what I would be capable of my dear." Lis knew Corinna had no idea what she had been through over the past few weeks. "I'd have no problem being seen with someone I wanted to be with. Besides who said you look like some muscle bound dyke?"

"Come now you felt this last night." Corinna curled her bicep and held it up for Lis.

"Yea I felt that and Eduardo and a few other things as well." Lis laughed and so did Corinna. "You've got to know that you get as many stares from the men at the courthouse as I do. You're beautiful and those muscles make your body look gorgeous. You've got those pretty almond shaped brown eyes and those full lips. You're just as feminine as me."

"So what if we do it this way. We'll go slow. We're friends for now. I know you have a serious attraction to cock so if you want to keep playing with men that's fine with me. I would just hope that you wouldn't rub it in my face if things progress between us." The prosecutor dealt.

"That's fine I guess. What happens if this doesn't work out Cory? I don't want any bitterness. I couldn't handle that from another woman." Lis replied.

"Well I'm a big girl. I know this is so new for you and we're both taking chances here. Hey you are going to be able to cuckold me with men. That has got to be a first for two women." Corinna added with a smile.

"That's very magnanimous of you." Lis smiled back getting the interesting use of cuckold then she kissed Corinna and the prosecutor opened her mouth for her. They kissed for a minute and then held each other for a minute.

"It's my pleasure. Maybe I'll get to watch you with a nice looking boy some day." Corinna gave Lis a tickling jab in her midsection and the blonde squirmed and giggled. After a little wrestling the muscular woman got up out of her bed and walked towards the bathroom. "Now if you think my body is so nice why don't you come into the shower with me and scrub my back."

10

Chester Bain walked down the street in the middle of Greenwich Village. He was usually a confident man but today his gate was a bit unsure. You wouldn't know it by looking at him. He was still the well dressed handsome black man with a radiantly bright smile. If you didn't know him you wouldn't have noticed a thing and even those that were in his inner circle just asked if he had come down with something or had he not slept well, nothing extraordinary. Chester was that good at hiding his feelings. In order to maintain his lifestyle he had to be this good. He ran many of the high priced male and transsexual prostitutes in the city. And while a big part of his persona was his heterosexual sexuality and his many public displays around the city with many beautiful women. What he was so careful to hide was his unbreakable habit of sampling the product he supplied the public, especially the transsexuals. Only those that were closest to him and the many young transsexuals that took part in his rather rough and kinky form of sex knew of his homosexual lust.

Today though there was something else of more dire importance on his mind. He hated having to go down to that police precinct. Even though the law said he didn't have to sit down with that viper of an investigator, Briski, he knew he had to attend just to try and pry any information they may have discovered. It was a near suicidal game played against a cop he knew had broken many a guilty criminals in his career. Ask anyone in this town that dealt with the police from the wrong side of the table and they would all tell you that it was a bad day when you drew the Rabbi as your investigator. There was just one thing that Chester knew that the all knowing detective Larry Briski and his crew of poorly dressed associates didn't. He was guilty of many things but not this particular crime. Truth be told he hadn't a clue who this Sedgewick kid was. He hadn't even known what he looked like until the papers produced his pictures, some in drag. And while he would have loved the opportunity to have fucked the sweet looking white girly boy until his ass bled, he had no idea beyond his private lust that he was being targeted by the cops.

Chester had talked discreetly with other pimps and prostitutes and while the publicity from his disappearance was well known no one really knew who this boy had been hooked up with. Since Cameron was trying to hide his second job as desperately as Chester was attempting to keep his bisexuality a secret he was very particular with whom he dated and thus whom he worked for. In addition Cameron didn't live the normal lifestyle of a whore. He hadn't been in the lifestyle for long and there were no drugs, no wild parties and no public displays that would have outed him as one of the sexier for pay drag queens in the city. Consequently Cameron Sedgewick was a veritable ghost in the sex trade industry. He worked in the same cloud of mystery that he had left it in. It was this fact that was now frustrating not only the city police but their main suspect Chester Bain. The black pimp knew that the sooner this murder was solved the sooner he could get back to the fun and games that made up his otherwise sexually corrupt lifestyle.

One thing was for certain, as much as he dreaded it, Chester was going to have to work as hard as and in lock step with the cops to find Cameron Sedgewick's killer. If he didn't Larry Briski was going to be on every street corner and in every bar waiting for Chester. And between him and his crazed partner Cujo, Larry Briski could make Chester's life a living hell for as long as the real murderer was free. At the least this would mean a serious impingement on his freedom to earn money from his stable and at the worst he could be charged with the murder of Cameron Sedgewick.

Chester pulled his cell phone out of his sport coat pocket and dialed one of his former boys. Carl who now went by the name Heidi had been a moonlighting prostitute like Cameron and had also worked on Broadway as his primary job. Unlike Cameron, Heidi had left on friendly enough terms with his former employer. Chester was hoping that he would get lucky and Heidi would have some information on the murder victim.

11

Lis couldn't wait to tell X about the deal she had worked out with Corinna Everlund. While the details of how this agreement was reached would hopefully remain secret, Lis was ecstatic that she would be able to announce to her man that she had succeeded at solving the problem that had brought them together in the first place. She had told X over the phone that she had some very good news and that she would be over as soon as her Monday meetings and work were behind her. Lis would have called X on Sunday afternoon but she was so exhausted from the workout Cory Everlund had put her through that she had slept through most of the day. While most of the lawyers were dragging their feet from a summer weekend travelling or playing on the beach, Lis was ebullient despite her own physical adventure. She couldn't wait for the day to come to an end so she could make the journey up town, put the issue of X's legal problems behind them and see where their relationship went without a guillotine hanging over their heads.

Lis bounded up the steps and rang the bell to X's townhouse. X's head immediately popped out of a second story window and he told her that she could walk right in. Lis turned the front door's knob and was surprised to find that it was open. While this was one of the finest neighborhoods in the city Lis was surprised to find that X had left his front door open.

"Hey baby! What's going on? You sounded like it was Christmas on the phone this morning." X exalted as he descended the stairs wearing a pair of nylon gym shorts and an orange tee shirt.

"Well I guess you could say it is in a way. First things first, what are you doing with your front door unlocked?" Lis asked with concern as she allowed X to take her in his arms.

"I always leave it open when I'm watering the trees or the flowers out front or I'm expecting something sweet, like you." The black man leaned in and planted a kiss on Lis' lips.

"You should be careful. The city will water your sidewalk jungle." Lis was already beyond any home safety measures. She just wanted to keep kissing X.

Lis climbed up into X's body and began kissing him deeply with a growing passion. She stuck out her tongue and wiggled it at his mouth and then stuck it in. The black man took it and then began flicking his tongue all over it. Their mouths broke apart slightly so that just their tongues were touching. This was one part of their sexual foreplay Lis especially loved to do with X, kiss him with so much passion that their tongues ultimately ended up rubbing against each other outside of their mouths. She was getting wet as they stood there holding each other. Unfortunately X broke the passion to get back to the matters at hand.

"So what is this news babe? You've had me on pins and needles all day." X inquired.

"Mmmm" Lis sighed and hugged the black man close and rested her head on his chest for a brief moment. "How does a sort of accelerated rehabilitation sound?"

"I'm not sure what is it?" X smiled at Lis as he held her. He didn't seem to know what she was talking about but he was pretty sure it was a good thing.

"You get to plead not guilty with a few stipulations. You have to pay a fine and some restitution neither of which are small amounts but nowhere what the legal fees would be if we went to trial. You'll be on probation for two years and after that your record is clean." Lis informed him.

"Well don't get me wrong but why do I have to pay restitution if I was the one who was wronged?" X suddenly had a more serious look.

"Well it's not all that bad. Everlund and I met with the judge today and he wasn't buying some of her histrionics regarding the supposed harm that you did to your tenants. Cory wanted you to pay $10000 in restitution and make a public apology in court. The judge told her that would be fine as long as the tenants apologized for damaging your property and he cut your restitution in half. By the way I know for a fact that they had to put down a $15000 retainer with their lawyer to defend the civil suit and that's not coming back. We are also free to continue the civil suit which after their admission that they have damaged your property will be much easier to win. I've got some paperwork that needs your signature in a few places." Lis explained.

"Well all that sounds nice when you've explained it more fully. You really got that prosecutor to bend didn't you? That's my girl. You really do earn the fees don't you?" X cooed and kissed her.

"Well she wasn't exactly a happy girl when the judge made those changes." Lis admitted.

"Why was she such a stone cold killer on this deal? Who cares at this point?" X thought almost to himself.

"I wondered that too. She's not normally this way." Lis said in between kisses. She had begun pecking at X's lips in between her words.

Having sufficiently excited the blonde attorney X moved quickly. He lifted Lis' shirt over her head and found that she was wearing a very lacy bra. He anxiously wondered what other sexual delights the gorgeous white girl was wearing as he reached out and popped the front snap in her bra.

"Whoa girl! What happened to you?" X let out with alarm.

While the bruises left by the clamps from Saturday night had been hurting Lis she had been so looking forward to being with X she had forgotten about the marks that had been left on her body. Her armpits and belly button were branded with temporary marks that were an ugly brown while the bruises on her breasts extended beyond the areolae and distorted the normally perfect orbs as they hung from her chest.

"Oh I . . ." Was all that Lis could get out in response. There are those that could tell a lie with an ease and quickness that make the words sound like the truth. Lis just wasn't one of those people.

"Did you have sex with that prosecutor to make this deal?" X asked with his eyes as wide as saucers.

"Why would you say that?" Lis snapped back trying to use anger to back down X.

"Well I didn't do that to you and I've been with you since Kelvin and I don't think this is my boy's trip anyway. That pasty white old boyfriend of yours didn't stop by and hurt you did he?" X finished his statement with a threatening tenor that told Lis that D. J. had better not have been the one that did this to her.

"No! D. J. would never have done this." Lis responded.

"So you did do it. You did it for the deal." X smiled broadly down at Lis like a beaming father proud of his daughter's report card.

"We did sleep together." Lis admitted.

"Well if that's what it took to get me out of hot water, you sure did the right thing." X told Lis and then kissed her cementing his approval. And then he laughed. "So she's as tough as she looks. That's one bad ass white girl."

"Well it's over." Lis lied.

"Still you should have come to me if something like this was going to happen. You're not free to sex it up with whomever you want too." X informed her

"I'm sorry." Lis answered meekly. She didn't want X to be upset with her but he had to know that she had no choice if he was going to end his legal problem.

X had pushed his position and apparently it had worked. Lis had not challenged the black man when he had taken the ludicrous stance that Lis should have asked for permission to have sex with Corinna in order to get him out of trouble. Despite being an incredibly intelligent woman Lis was falling further under X's control. She was proving that you didn't need to be a simple woman just submissive to be used by a man.

"Come on over." X gave a smile seemingly letting Lis know that everything was going to be all right.

Lis followed X to the couch and handed him the paperwork out of her briefcase.

"I just ate something how about you, are you hungry?" X asked as he took the papers.

Lis shook her head as she sat down next to him on the couch. She pointed out the three places where X needed to sign and the paragraphs he needed to read. The pretty blonde couldn't resist taking a peak down at X's crotch. The nylon was tight and she saw a lump beginning to bulge out.

"Are you sure you're not hungry?" X looked up and smiled at Lis.

"No, why?" Lis was bewildered.

"Well maybe you could snack on this while I finish reading the agreement." X pulled down his shorts and his semi erect penis popped free. It ended up lying to one side over his thigh.

Lis smiled at X as if he had just said something rather distasteful. After all it was such a degrading request. How could X expect a highly educated and respected lawyer like her to suck his penis while he read over an agreement she had spent hours to prepare and basically prostituted herself to obtain. Yet when the black man's expression didn't change she knew he wasn't joking. There was going to be no romantic experience, just a submission. The old Lis Rome would have slapped him but the old Lis Rome had met Xavier Washington and now the new Lis Rome was infatuated with him. She slid off the couch and got on her knees. Lis looked up at X hoping for some sort of reprieve for her dignity. Finding none she gently grasped the thick ebony prong. She could feel the blood rushing through the shaft stiffening it to its full length.

"Come on now girl. You know what I want. Show me what you got." X ordered now confident of his total dominance.

Lis didn't say a word. She just put the shiny black cock into her mouth and began fellating X. If someone had walked in they would have been treated to a truly surreal sight. X, with his shorts down to his ankles reading a legal document while his lawyer was on her knees wearing only the skirt of a $1500 business suit and high heels pumps giving the black man head.

Lis felt humiliated. She had come to X to be praised for her work and made love too. Instead she was being used as nothing more than a sexual device. Still she could tell that X was proud of her and maybe that would be good enough for now.

"Honey, hold on for a second. Just stay right there." The black man was breathing heavy. Lis was sending him into orbit and she knew it. As Lis' feelings began to flow from humiliation to being turned on she felt something on her head. As she held herself steady with a healthy portion of black cock in her mouth she discovered that X was using her head as a makeshift table to sign the paperwork on. She rested her hands on his muscular thighs and let him finish.

"Good girl now go ahead and lick that chocolate lollipop." X threw the papers to the other end of the couch and leaned back.

Lis resumed bobbing her head up and down on X. He was as hard as a rock now and slowly moving his hips up and down to meet her sucking mouth. At one point X ordered Lis to suck on his testicles. Lis disengaged her mouth from the engorged penis and started to suck on the black man's scrotum and testicles. At one point she had both balls stuffed into her mouth and was rolling them around on her tongue. For Lis it was the ultimate depravity. The thick taste and musky aroma were intense. When she couldn't stand it anymore Lis retreated until she was kissing and licking his erection again.

"That's my baby. Good girl. Now get out of those clothes for me." X demanded with a confident smile.

Lis stood up and shimmied out of her green skirt and dropped her panties to the floor. As with anytime she was planning on seeing X, Lis was encased in expensive lingerie. The lacy garter belt and sheer full fashioned stockings looked exquisite on her as she stood in front of X in her pumps. Meanwhile the rest of her wasn't doing as well. Her face was a mess. She was covered with X's sweat and tears had streamed down her cheeks smudging her make up dreadfully. Still X's eyes were on her incredible body. The ripples that striated down her abdomen and those long powerful legs that had turned him on from the second he had met her.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers