Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here baby." The black man said as he stood.

Lis hesitantly stepped over to X and was rewarded when he took her in his arms. They kissed and it ended up as one of their tongue battles outside their mouths. X was also frigging the white woman and it didn't take much before Lis was sobbing into the black man's chest. Her legs undulated in and out and her hips moved back and forth as Lis became a sexual puppet with X's fingers manipulating the strings. X smiled down at her and continued to work over her genitals. He watched Lis's eyes roll back in her head and he knew he could do just about anything to her.

X moved behind Lis and kept his fingers in inside her reaching around and sliding them in and out. He kissed her neck and moved the two of them over to the edge of the couch. X absent mindedly brushed his fingers across Lis' breasts which caused the bruised woman to howl in pain. X whispered softly into her ear that he was sorry and let the hand trail down to her thigh. X truly did feel bad that he had accidentally hurt his woman. After all he was looking to break the woman and then mold her not cause her unnecessary physical pain.

"Bend over my sweet." X ordered.

Lis did as she was told grabbing the arm of the couch. Just as she turned her head back towards X she felt him nudging his member against her. She spread her legs to accommodate him and he easily slide inside her and in one thrust was balls deep. She let out a stifled cry as X's forceful thrust took her breath away. She was flowing with excitement so X moved easily inside her sliding his erection in and out in a long slow movement.

"Do you like it this way honey pie?" X grunted between runting movements.

"Oh God X this is so nice, so nice!" She cried out.

"You're getting to really love black cock aren't you?" He said calmly as the noise of their bodies slapping together became louder.

"I love your di-ick! Big bla-ack di-ick!" She screamed in a stuttered a cappella her eyes now bulging out in response to each thrust which had now become shorter and more powerful.

"You love any black cock you can get your slutty hands on. You've got the fever now. That's okay I could fuck your body all day long. You're body is that sweet and you know it." X grunted out his lecture as he grabbed her hips and really dug into Lis.

"You've got me X. You know I'm yours." Lis let out in a slurred voice.

Suddenly X withdrew from Lis causing her to moan in disappointment. X pushed her down further against the arm of the couch, and as hard as he had been fucking her up until now Lis was expecting to get a serious screwing after this slight change in position for leverage's sake. Unfortunately she was right.

X reached down and opened the drawer to an end table. The black man then pounced on Lis. They wrestled and maneuvered until Lis was lying prone over the arm of the couch and X was on top of her. Then she felt it rub up against her sphincter. The member was stiff and it was covered with grease. It was a blunt pain at first until her muscle gave way. She groaned loudly and turned her head. She noticed the jar of petroleum jelly on the end table. It was too late. X was halfway up her ass and the pain had intensified to an unbearable level.

"Oh X no!" She groaned.

The black man was relentless nonetheless. It was as if he had never heard her. He arched his back causing his engorged penis to probe deeper into Lis' rectum. X looked over at the mirror on the other side of the room. What he saw was his heaving black frame enwrapped on top of Lis' tanned body. Her silk encased legs were splayed out behind her occasionally bending up helplessly into the air in reaction to X's thrusts. For a man so enamored with dominating white women it was a beautiful sight. Still the most exciting portion of the scene painted on the mirror was the utter agony mixed with a slight amount of ecstasy etched on Lis' face. The assault on her anal cavity hurt like nothing she'd ever experienced but deep down there was a pleasure in giving it up to this dominant black man. As X sodomized the white woman he looked for this subtle sign of submission, of a willingness to please him no matter what it took and when he recognized it in Lis' face he smiled.

X began lunging in and out of Lis. The greasy lube easing the excruciating pain for Lis. Yet she was whimpering in a high pitched sigh while prostrated underneath X just the same. There were tears streaming down her face. Still she didn't protest or tell X to stop. The blonde beauty just took the punishment as she received the thick heavily veined erection.

X was overjoyed that Lis had basically acquiesced. Still he wasn't sure how things were going to turn out when he was done with her. X knew he had taken a bit of a chance with such an intelligent girl but in reality that had nothing to do with it. He felt certain he would be rewarded as he had been before with so many other women. If a prim and proper woman like Lis Rome was willing to let her man, a black man, screw her in the ass there was so much more she may be willing to do. X pushed against Lis a couple of more time eliciting a guttural moan from her with each thrust and then he exploded inside her rectum. Lis let out a deep throated moan as her cavity filled with warm sperm.

Lis let out another grunt when the thickness eased unsympathetically out of her. She looked back up at X as he climbed off her and wiped his genitals clean with his tee shirt. He was smiling triumphantly and the realization why finally came to Lis but she didn't care. When he finished with his shirt X dropped it on Lis' still prone backside. His semen was drooling out of her ass and down her genitals and had begun to stain her stockings.

Lis was still looking up at X seeking an explanation or more importantly some sort of apology. She got neither from the black man. Instead he quickly leaned down and kissed her on the back of her neck and then stood back up and went into the kitchen. X wasn't really concerned with Lis' feelings at this point. He knew he owned her.