Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

Yet all the sexual hijinx didn't take away from her primary purpose of finding out what happened to Cameron Sedgewick. She had pretty much drained all she could from Robert. He had a close friend who dated pretty shemales and hired them for sex but that was about the end of where his interest and thus his knowledge went. Lis had also been discreetly searching X's townhouse for any clues. She had expanded her search from the two downstairs desks to just about everywhere else in the house. By now X had believed that Lis was over him and just interested in spreading her legs professionally. He seemed to trust her and had no problem leaving her alone in his place. Lis could see why as she had been unable to come up with anything. Where Lis had been most fortunate was with Nikki. They had been teamed several times and had taken long rides to the outlying counties in the limo. During these trips Lis had worked the sultry slut pretty hard for information. All Lis had to do was bring up a subject and sit back and listen. Nikki loved to talk and their favorite subject was the pretty shemale that had dated Carl from Jamaica.

What Nikki had told her was that Cameron was actually called Tammy. He was also a very convincing woman who Nikki had been told was an absolute dynamo in bed. Nikki also gave Lis the name of another shemale that Nikki had seen work with Tammy years ago. Audrey was a sweet looking blonde that had fallen off the map a few years ago although Nikki couldn't be sure as she didn't really mix with the gay and shemale crowd. Nikki had heard about the two of them doing some pretty kinky stuff in the bondage scene a few years back but nothing more. And unfortunately no, Nikki didn't know who Tammy's or Audrey's pimp was. Both of them were extremely secretive as to who they worked for, to the point of it being more than a little weird. She didn't even know if they had belonged to the same employer. This had calmed Lis' nerves a bit. If Nikki didn't know who the shemale's pimp was then how could it have been X?

21

Lis thought about her conversations with her fellow call girl, Nikki constantly. This night she ran the facts and hear say through her head over and over as she made her way uptown via a cab. It was a very rare occurrence that Lis didn't either get picked up or driven by Gideon to her appointment but unfortunately the limo was being used by two of X's other women who had to travel to Connecticut for the night. Lis was going to see a new client and they apparently weren't aware that X's girls were used to a certain level of convenience. As the cab parked in front of a quite ordinary looking building Lis got the impression that this client didn't have the financial wherewithal to afford the level of opulence that Lis offered. This was supposed to be a very easy in and out in an hour job but Lis made note that she would ask X to not make her available to work with this guy again. Even though the limo would be out front when she was done the neighborhood gave her the willies.

Lis went into the building and found it much like her midtown apartment complex. She even wondered if the same architect had designed both structures as she rang the buzzer for 10H. The elevator was clean as was the hallway leading to the door so Lis felt more comfortable as she knocked on the apartment door. It wasn't Beekman Place but she would tough it out. Sadly Lis' confidence of a quick and somewhat safe evening disappeared when the large well muscled black man answered the door.

He was wearing an old brown tee shirt and older khakis. He smiled at her and Lis could see the two other black men waiting behind him in the small apartment. His smile was an imperfect collection of very white teeth and he smelled of entirely too much cologne. Lis thought of running right then and there. She might be able to make it to the elevator before it went back down to the lobby and get the door closed before the black man could get to her. They were extremely long odds but the only ones she had at this point.

The black man was an expert in the emotion of fear. It was the trade he dealt in. "Lis, let me assure you that you're safe with us. Come on in. I'm not going to hurt you."

"This isn't what I was told." Lis answered in a quivering voice.

"I know. Just a change in plans. We just want to talk that's all. Come on in." The black man beckoned.

"I think I'm going to call X." Lis reached into her purse for her cell phone.

"He set this up. Look Lis if we were going to hurt you it wouldn't be happening in my co-op okay. By the way my name is Tyrone." The black man held out his hand and Lis took it. "Come on let's get this done so we can get you home."

Lis seeing that she didn't have much of a choice walked into the man's apartment. She made her way down a hallway that ended with a small kitchen to the right and a large room that contained a queen size bed and a living room area. Once again Lis thought about her own living quarters except that the surprisingly well decorated place had a much more masculine look to it.

"Lis, do you want something to drink? My name is Al." A shorter but every bit as well muscled black man stood up from behind a small four chaired kitchen table and walked by her to the refrigerator. He turned and looked for her answer.

"Wine? Maybe some wine?" Lis replied with a nervous choke."

The black man turned back and opened the refrigerator. He reached in and grabbed a bottle of red wine, uncorked it and poured a glass for Lis. He handed it to her and Lis took a big gulp of the drink. Despite her present state of trauma Lis even took a moment to notice that it was a high quality wine.

"I hope you like it. It's a nice merlot." The third man stood up and introduced himself. My name is Chuck. We're all friends of your boss Xavier. We actually grew up with the boy."

"I see." Lis answered nervously wondering how such a dark skinned and menacing looking man could have such a wimpish name.

"Lately X, as we call him, has seemed somewhat depressed if you will. We all have worries in our lives but X has seemed to carry this one more readily than others. This seems to be upsetting him and it worries us, because of course, he has been our friend for so long." Not one of the men standing in front of her seemed to be the kind that would worry about a pet fish let alone another human being.

"I don't understand." Lis answered with a curious look.

"Well it seems that you have been asking around about a young man that was recently found dead. Now Lis we understand that you may have concern for the boy seeing as he was in the same profession you have recently taken up. Rest assured though that you're safe while X has friends like us do you understand?" Chuck explained as the obvious man in charge.

'Yes. Yes I do." Lis answered a white hot poker now jabbing at her chest.

"That's great. You see this was easy. Now you know that snooping around in subject matters that are not relevant to your work with X isn't important anymore. You could say we've come to an agreement. Right?" Chuck grinned at Lis.

"Yea I agree with you. I just was worried and . . ." Lis was quite sure that these men, while to varying degrees good looking, were the scariest men she had ever been in a room with.

"To be honest Lis X really has a great deal of affection for you. He also knows that you are a rising star in this industry. The sky's the limit for someone as sexy as you. We've heard good things you know. The one thing that worries a person in X's profession is attention. None of us would want to get drawn into something that would draw so much attention such as an unfortunate incident with a male prostitute. You start looking into things, innocently enough mind you, and the next thing you know the authorities want to know why. This would be unfortunate especially when people like us have no knowledge of rough trade as it's called. By the way that's a very elegant outfit you have on tonight. You look wonderful in leather." Chuck's attempt at charm was drowned out by a menacing demeanor that radiated from the black man. Lis was sure it followed him everywhere.

"Well thanks. And I enjoy working for X. I didn't know I was causing problems." Lis responded now confident that she was simply being warned to stay away from the Camron Sedgewick matter, at least this time.

"Let Tyrone take your jacket. This way you can stay and have a drink with us." Chuck offered.

Lis was wearing a leather jacket and matching leather skirt and high heel pumps and she looked devastating in them. Now that the business part of the meeting was over the three men were like a pack of wolves staring at the blonde woman and sizing her up. Lis knew what was coming next. The men had to be paid somehow and she was going to have to pick up the tab.

"You guys promise to go easy on me, okay?" Lis asked as she let the man behind her take off her jacket.

"Lis honey we would never want to hurt someone who was on our team. You are on our team are you not?" Chuck asked as he approached her.

Lis felt Tyrone's hands gently reached around her and grab her breasts. Chuck ran his hand along the contours of her leather clad ass. Like any pack of wolves with a prey they were on her now. The two men began caressing Lis while Al went to the bed and pulled down the bedspread and blanket. Meanwhile Chuck leaned in and kissed Lis. She opened her mouth for him and put her hands on his chest.

"There that's my girl. It's definitely a shame that we have to take off that lovely skirt. Your ass is a work of art in it." Chuck said as his lips moved to her neck.

Lis took the hint and unzipped the skirt and let it drop to the floor. She stood there in her white body shirt and panties and let the black man have at her. There was no use struggling. After all who was she to question who was going to fuck her? That was her pimp, X's decision. Her job was to spread her legs even if it meant pulling a train for a trio of well built black men. The body shirt was pulled over her head and the bra unharnessed. Chuck lowered Lis' panties letting them slide along her thighs and then her calves. Lis stepped out of the nylon garment. Now she was wearing only the sheer silk stockings and her high heel pumps. Still down in a squat, Chuck stuck out his tongue and dove between Lis' thighs while the other black men sucked on her nipples.

"Oh God!" Lis let out as her body took in the sensations emanating from all the hands and mouths.

She now knew the helpless feeling a weaker animal felt when it was cornered by the wolves. And as she was now in the throes of a sexual encounter she had never thought she would have ever experienced prior to going to work for X she knew it was useless to fight it. These men were going to have her and she was going to love it.

She felt lips on the side of her face and she turned and kissed the black man. Lis wasn't sure which one it was anymore nor did she care. There were hands and tongues caressing and exploring every inch of her body now. She had thought that these men were going to kill her when the apartment door opened and instead she was going to be pleasuring them for the night. Right now though she was on the receiving end, one of the men had actually squatted down behind her, had spread her ass cheeks and was wiggling his tongue in and out of her anus giving her a severe rimming. Now that Lis had tongues in all the right spots she was being pushed right over the edge. Her excitement gushed out of her and into Chuck's face. He lapped up as much as he could but the white woman had come hard and there was a lot of warm fluid flowing out of her. Lis' body undulated back and forth as if the two tongues were like a spit seemingly connected somewhere inside her. She bellowed out a guttural response from deep in her throat. When she was done Chuck got up and faced her.

"X was right you are into ghetto dancing. You ready for this little gang bang?" He smiled right into her eyes.

"Oh yea! You know I'm into this! I'm your whore!" She barked, no longer in control as the other men kept attacking her with their mouths. "Put me on that table so I can take two of you at once!"

Chuck smiled and shook his head. "My sexy blonde whore we're going to make you airtight! Now open that pretty mouth of yours."

Lis did as she was told and was rewarded with a huge gob of Chuck's spit. The statuesque understood the act of submission. So she stuck out her tongue and let him drop another batch of saliva onto it.

They lifted Lis up and dropped her on the bed. She watched them quickly undress until Chuck, the alpha dog of the group, jumped on top of her and pushed his erection between her spread legs. Lis was so wet that it took only one thrust for the black man to go balls deep inside her. Once he had mounted her Chuck pumped a couple of times and then rolled the two of them over so that Lis was on top.

"You are one tight girl but you sure take it like a whore." Chuck couldn't believe that X had sent up such a sweet looking white woman that fucked this well.

"Ugh! Big black dick!" Was all Lis could breath out before she felt someone climb on top of her from behind.

Tyrone had greased up his penis with petroleum jelly and was trying to mount Lis anally. He pressed against her until the head popped inside of her. Lis let out a helpless groan unaware that Tyrone was by far the most well endowed of the three black men. The large cocked black man usually found that if his erection was real hard, despite its size, he had no problem getting past a woman's sphincter muscle. Tonight it would be easy. He had never fucked a woman this anatomically perfect before. She had him as hard as a rock. Still Lis had only taken it in the ass a couple of times since X had introduced her to the brutal art of anal sex. She was tight and put up a struggle. Still Tyrone was impressed with her ability to handle the pain so he pressed against her until he was all the way into Lis' rectum.

With Tyrone now on top of Lis the two black men began moving in and out of her. She was groaning loudly and wondering if these men did indeed plan on killing her by fucking her to death. The black dick impaling her ass felt enormous. Just then she looked up and found the third black man. Al was standing on the bed in front of her his ebony colored cock up against her face. In perfect timing with one of her groans the black man took advantage of her open mouth and slid the hard tube of meat down her throat. As Lis braced herself by grabbing Al's thighs for support she now knew what airtight meant. She felt like the central cog in some sort of lewd machine with the black men heaving against her in a perverted rhythm.

They had each staked out a piece of her body. Chuck was pushing up into Lis from below and occasionally sucked on her nipples as they dangled just above his face. Tyrone's huge prong was slicing in and out of her rectum and Al had grabbed Lis' ears and was fully enjoying her ability to deep throat a well endowed man, an ability that had been developed to an expert level while working as a professional slut. All three men were heavily muscled and each was as physically powerful as anyone Lis had ever been with so she was held in place securely. Still she was able to tilt her head slightly and take in the scene as it played out on a closet door mirror. The writhing pile of bodies was so libidinous and she was its anchor, the center of the three black men's sexual attention. This was the penultimate use of a woman as a slut. Lis couldn't help showing her excitement. She grabbed Al's ass, digging her nails into the roundness of his muscular buttocks and pulled him to her until her nose was buried in his pubic hairs and his hard penis all the way down her throat. Meanwhile she began moving her hips up and down satisfying the other two black men's need for friction.

"Aw yea! We own this slut now! She's performing like a real whore!" Al announced triumphantly.

"He's right you know." Tyrone breathed into her ear as he fucked her ass. He had climbed all the way on top of Lis so that he was draped on her back. "You're just another prim and proper country club girl that tried a black man on for size and now you can't get enough. Well my dear we're going to give you all the big, black manhood you can handle tonight."

Lis knew everything the black stud had said was true. She was now screaming, absolutely screaming in ecstasy. The only thing keeping the entire city from hearing her primal response to the sexual assault was the thick hard prong lodged deep down her throat. Lis had never dared to even fantasize about such a sexual experience and it was making the blonde whore dizzy. The sex had simply turned into violent lust between the four participants. Not even being in X's bed was this exciting.

Although Al's penis was fully embedded down her throat, Lis was still able to apply suction and lave her long tongue back and forth along the underside of the black shaft. Her efforts soon bore fruit as Al let out a high pitched sigh and began thrusting against her. The fluid was warm and the first gush slide right down to her stomach because the penis was so far down her throat. As the second spurt came forth Lis gagged and forced about half of the black man's manhood out of her mouth. She tasted the salty sperm as the rest of his load spurt into her mouth. Lis swallowed it down. The black man released his grip on her head and let the rest of his softening cock slide from between her lips, just as a final load of sperm escaped from the penis. The final ejaculate surprised Lis and her head rocked back as it splashed against her face and left a shiny sheen on one of her cheeks.

Lis recovered and wiped the white seed off her face and returned to the task at hand. She had two more black men to finish off. She let the men pound into her, one from beneath her and the other lying on her back with his cock buried deep in her rectum. She could feel the oversized cocks digging into her insides. They seemed to be sliding against each other with only a membrane separating her anal and vaginal cavities. Lis had never felt so filled.

The orgasms began cascading through Lis' body like rain falling on a roof. First Chuck would thrust into her and then Tyrone would push forcefully into her asshole. She felt as if they were alternately hitting her with hammers only when there was an impact instead of pain, Lis felt tingling explosions that sent shivers up and down her spine. After a few minutes of this incredible assault the men began shoving into her at the same time. The men were strong and the thrusts powerful so Lis had to brace herself to stay in place. She felt as if they were performing a synchronized ballet and it was driving Lis to the edge of insanity.

Suddenly Lis felt Chuck beginning to spasm below her. Her moan registered a degree of disappointment. She was a pro now and it wasn't hard for Lis to tell when a man was about to cum. She felt the spurts of hot liquid warm her vagina as the black man groaned beneath her and blew hot breath against her face. Lis wanted more of these two men. It just felt so good to have the two of them inside her at the same time but she was milking Chuck dry and it was going to be over.

Meanwhile Tyrone had really begun to fuck her hard from behind. It very quickly became the two of them alone on the bed. He was the most muscular and well endowed of the three black men and he was punishing Lis with every inch of his manhood. The slapping noise of the two bodies slamming together was loud and sharp and it mingled with Lis' sobs. At one point she tried to crawl away from Tyrone but he had her good. His legs were in front of and entangled with hers and he had a good grip on her shoulders. So as the black man continued his brutal fucking all Lis could do was bury her head on the bed and take it.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers