Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
646 Followers

"You look like a pro with that keyboard." Ben Cujo said with a broad smile spread across his face, his soft voice disguising the toughness of the 6'-3" muscle bound detective.

"You know I should have taken that typing class in high school and now I know why. This is torture." Briski responded in his usual overly dramatic way.

"Just think if you really had taken that class, you'd be halfway through writing your tenth romance novel by now." Cujo continued his playful dig.

"Three marriages Ben, no romances. I think we may have lost our main suspect on Sedgewick. Whoever said that finding the body was our big break was a little optimistic." Briski looked up at his partner.

"You know you said that finding the body was our big break. What do you mean we lost him?" Cujo asked.

"Ah Bain called earlier. He said he had concrete proof that Sedgewick didn't work for him. He said he may know who he did work for. Some married couple was all he would give me over the phone. I think he's being straight, for once." Briski gave Cujo a look to see if he got the joke.

"Well let's go get him and bring him in. We should get this over with." Cujo replied.

"He's out of town till tomorrow. He says he's coming right here when he gets back. He wouldn't tell me where he was." Briski informed his partner.

"You gonna put in the notes that we waited for him to get back from vacation?" Cujo seemed amused.

"Oh sure I'm notating the finer points of our sit back and wait for it to happen strategy. Nope, just that he informed us of new suspects and that we checked his place and couldn't find him. Now let's go to his place to confirm what I just wrote." Briski said as he got up and grabbed his suit coat.

"You know Larry you might think about giving the rest of us lessons on that new software. You own that system." Cujo loved busting his partner's chops. He was the easiest target in the world.

"Just drive will ya. My fingers are tired." Briski came back as they walked out of the office.

Meanwhile Detective Briski's notes were spread throughout the city's law enforcement software. While not available for everyone's eyes the notes were made a part of the investigation and within an hour of being input an interested party had already read them.

28

Chester Bain was feeling good as he left the garage where he kept his car and made his way to his co-op. He had spent the night up at the rehab center. He had made sure Audrey was okay and then had dinner with his friend, the director of the facility. He had planned to spend the whole day but Audrey was doing so well he had left at mid day and gone for a drive through the country. This time instead of Pennsylvania Chester had made his way through parts of New York and Connecticut as he slowly headed south. He made a stop at a restaurant in Milford and ate lobster by the water and then got on I-95 and drove back to the city.

Things were looking up for Chester. Hopefully Audrey would help herself in rehab and then ultimately she'd help him clear his name. Then he'd think about retirement. Yes retirement. Chester had plenty of money why not live off the investments he had put together. Besides, the trips to Ellie's and the rehab had convinced him that he was tired of the city. He had even narrowed his choice down to a place in Pennsylvania. It was a bigger, roomier state than Connecticut. Besides it sure would be convenient to be able to bang Ellie and her new pussy every now and then. She had been incredible when he had fucked her on the butcher's table of her restaurant and she certainly hadn't minded cuckolding her husband with him.

Bain got back to his apartment and immediately took a long hot bath, soaking out the remaining stress from the last few days. He got out of the tub and put on a silk bathrobe. He went into the kitchen and grabbed an ice cream bar. He went into the living room, turned on the television and kicked back on the couch. Chester Bain had eight transsexuals working for him. They each made anywhere from $500 to $2000 on the nights they worked. His stable was the best in the city for their specialized sexual orientation. Yet tonight Chester didn't care about any of it. He had checked in with a few of the girls to make sure appointments were being kept but that was it, all he saw was a light at the end of a long tunnel.

Bain had finished his ice cream and his eyes were getting heavy as a sitcom played out on the TV when the bell to his door rang. Chester wasn't going to be happy if one of the girls was stopping by with a problem. Then he thought of the detectives. "Bloody Hell! It's 9pm. I told Briski I'd be by tomorrow! Can't I get any peace?" He said to himself as he went to the door. He expected to see the detective and his crazy sidekick Mad Dog Cujo when he cracked open the door, instead he was face to face with a beautiful blonde. She was tall and wearing a fur coat.

"Hi I'm Corinna Everlund from the District Attorney's office. Can I have a quick word with you Mr. Bain?" Corinna flipped open her wallet showing Chester her badge.

"Ugh I'm supposed to meet with Detectives Briski and Cujo tomorrow. Do you want to meet with us then?" As gorgeous as this woman was, Chester was tired and didn't want to go through the process twice.

"I understand but we believe that we have someone and we wanted to get your statement right away to see if it matched up with what we've found tonight. My boss wanted it so urgently that he called me to get it tonight. I'm on my way out for the evening so I was hoping I could wrap this up quickly." Corinna flashed Chester a hopeful smile and a quick look at one of her legs by opening her full length fur coat a little.

"Alright then." Chester relented and opened the door all the way knowing that the sooner he gave his statement the sooner he would be free of this weight on his shoulders.

"Thanks for letting me do this. I know you've been put in an imposition regarding this case." Corinna stated as she entered the apartment.

"Do you want something to drink? I have some Perrier." Chester offered sensing this athletic woman wouldn't be drinking anything as unhealthy as a soda.

"Sure." Corinna accepted the offer.

The black man went into his kitchen and grabbed two bottles from the refrigerator and put some ice cubes in glasses and returned to the living room. He almost dropped the drinks when he saw Corinna. She had taken off her fur coat and what she was wearing underneath was devastating. The black dress fit like a second skin and only went halfway down a pair of very muscular thighs. The dress was full sleeved and went all the way up to her neck in the front and as Chester quickly noticed was backless to the woman's ass. The black man went around the couch and handed Corinna a glass. She took the drink and smiled. Standing in front of her Chester noticed that the ADA was wearing a very unusual necklace. It was gold and was a series of thin bands that wrapped tightly around her neck. Chester was an aficionado of women's shoes. He saw that the woman's high heel pumps were genuine leather and no doubt very expensive. He wondered how a city attorney could afford such luxuries as those shoes and the fur coat that was slung over his couch.

"So you've been running an escort service. For how long?" Corinna asked as she grabbed a pad of paper from her purse.

"Ms. Everlund I'm not sure that my lawyer would want me admitting any potential criminal activity to a law enforcement officer." Chester asserted.

"It's okay Mr. Bain it's just the two of us here and if things work out as I suspect you'll be granted full immunity. And please, call me Cory." The ADA answered as she wrote.

"Well in that case over ten years but your police would know that. They've been harassing me since day one." Chester regretted his comment about the police as soon as it left his mouth.

"Well I certainly agree about the police having better things to do than chase around consenting adults." Corinna let the black man off the hook.

"That's a refreshing opinion especially coming from the DA's office." Chester was truly surprised.

"I guess you could say I'm one of the more liberal members of that office. What adults want to do in their free time is their business and if you provide that service, what's the problem? Now you cater to men that date transgender girls correct?" The big blonde smiled at the black man.

"That's right." Chester was at a loss for words. Was this woman actually coming on to him?

"So what can you tell me about what you've learned about Cameron Sedgewick." Corinna took a sip and the put her glass down on the coffee table.

"Well just that I've got proof that Sedgewick never worked for me. I have a witness that worked with him and may know who his pimp was. I think you'll make a lot more progress talking to that person." Chester reported.

"So who is your witness?" Corinna took a half step towards Chester and looked a bit anxious.

"Oh she's . . ." Chester stopped there. "You know I hope you're not offended but I want to tell that information to Detective Briski first. He's been on this case."

"Well Chester let me assure you that I'm on the same team as Detective Briski. What you tell me will be told to him." Corinna's voice was soft and reassuring.

"Look why don't I call Briski and talk to him. I'm sure it'll be fine." Chester said.

"Detective Briski isn't available. That's why I'm here tonight. You can tell Briski tomorrow if you like, first thing in the morning." Corinna gave Chester a full smile which hid her mounting frustration at not getting the witnesses name.

"I promise. I wouldn't want to upset such a beautiful DA any more than I already have." Chester decided to act on the sexy woman's seemingly more that friendly attitude both to defuse the situation and hopefully to add yet another sweet piece of white ass to his trophy case.

Corinna seemed to take the bait. She reached out and gently touched Chester's bathrobe. "What is this bathrobe made out of? Silk? It looks so comfortable."

"Yes it is. Quite frankly I was going to compliment you on what you were wearing. If I knew there were women in your profession dressing this way I'd start breaking the law every day." Chester started pushing hard. He had decided that if he didn't get to fuck this woman he'd be very disappointed.

"Oh this, well I was on my way to go on a date but that can wait now." Corinna was right in front of the black man now.

"Oh really? Do you have more questions for me?" Chester Bain couldn't believe his luck. He was actually going to fuck this gorgeous lawyer.

"Well I have one more. Is it true what they say about you black boys and . . . well, size?" Corinna gently pulled open Chester's robe.

Blood was rushing into Chester's penis causing it to quickly engorge. He actually did have a nice sized organ that was just shy of eight inches in length and very thick. Corinna smiled and reached down and wrapped a hand around the solid flesh. She jerked it a few times hardening it to full erection as Chester moaned helplessly in front of her.

"I hope I've proved the myth true." Chester gasped as he let his robe drop to the floor. He was now naked in front of the blonde amazon.

"Oh you most certainly have! This is a beautiful penis! Does this feel good?" Corinna exclaimed.

"My God! It's wonderful!" Chester howled.

Corinna spit on her hand and then grabbed Bain again and continued to manipulate him. The wet hand lubricated the erection and allowed Corinna to jerk the thick penis harder. With her free hand she tweaked one of Chester's nipples. He was hers now and she knew it. She lifted her dress over her hips. Chester saw that she wasn't wearing panties and that the big blonde had the largest female genitals he'd ever seen.

"Just stay right there." Corinna said softly.

The amazon spread her legs and pointed the glistening black erection at her opening. Then she placed her legs on either side of Chester and allowed him inside her. He could feel the soft wetness of the white woman and it was heavenly. He gently pushed upwards and impaled Corinna to the hilt.

"Oh God baby we have to go slow. You're the biggest thing I've ever had." Corinna lied.

"You'll be ruined when we're done here and you're little white boyfriend will be no good to you anymore." Chester bragged as he slowly moved in and out of the big blonde.

"He'll be good for eating out creampie." Corinna smiled as she leaned down and kissed the black man. "Now you do want to tell me who told you about Tammy's pimp, don't you?"

Chester looked up into Corinna's eyes and gasped. For the first time he saw that they were shaped like almonds. How could he have been so stupid? He tried to push away but it was too late. The athletic blonde jumped into the air and wrapped her legs around the black man's torso. Chester's first thought was to push himself from between the muscular thighs but Corinna Everlund was heavy and she had attached herself securely to him. Additionally she had begun to squeeze her legs applying pressure to Chester's midsection.

As he struggled mightily against her he missed the big blonde pulling the gold banding off her neck. What Corinna was actually doing was pulling a long pliable band that had been wrapped around her neck several times. She moved quickly wrapping it around the black man's neck. It was done expertly and in an instant. Corinna flexed her arms outward tightening the garrote around the black man immediately cutting off his air.

Chester fought back by trying to grab the wire out of his attacker's hands but he found that she had too good a grip on it and her arms were at least as strong as his. He tried to punch Corinna and he landed a couple to her neck but his arms were already shaking and his strength was rapidly waning. Chester Bain was actually suffering a fate somewhat similar to a prey being crushed by a large constricting snake. Her legs had compressed his torso to the point that he couldn't take a breath and even if he could the wire was actually cutting into the black man's neck now. Corinna was growling loudly from the massive expenditure of energy. Still she knew the end was near.

Chester tried to twist his torso, one last effort to avoid his fast approaching fate. He heard the snap but he was so far gone, he didn't feel the pain of the breaking a rib. He tried to separate her legs but his strength was gone. Instead of fighting her, Chester's hands were simply resting on Corinna's flexing thighs. To the big blonde they felt like a gentle caress. The realization finally hit Chester Bain, he was going to die at the hands of this female assassin. He began shaking his head back and forth. He had been reduced to a desperate plea for mercy from his killer. Suddenly there was a tingling in his ears and his chest began flexing in and out involuntarily as his brain lacking oxygen for so long told his lungs to suck in air even if it was an impossible task.

"Shhh! Relax Chester. Just let me have you. That's it just submit baby. I've got you now." Corinna said softly into the black man's face as she felt the last vestiges of his being fade away. Suddenly the muscular blonde felt her own body quiver with excitement. It travelled through her and then overloaded deep inside her loins causing a familiar and powerful explosion where fluid flowed out of her and coated her prey's genitals and her own thighs. The excitement of killing Chester Bain while his penis was inside her had caused Corinna Everlund to orgasm uncontrollably.

Chester Bain's legs gave out and the big blonde followed him down to the floor. She released her legs from his torso but kept the garrote tight and her naked body on top of his in case he had anything left in him. Chester's penis had fallen out of Corinna and had softened. She felt the warm liquid drain out of it and all over her thighs. It wasn't cum. Instead the black man's bladder had released urine. Corinne knew that the failure of Chester's bodily functions signaled his demise but she stayed on top of him for another full minute just to make sure.

Corinna peeled the gold band from the deep groove that had been carved into Chester's neck. She rolled it up and put the bloody murder weapon into her purse. Then she began cleaning up the horrific crime scene she had created. First Corinna grabbed a dish towel from the kitchen and after wetting it wiped Chester's piss off her legs. Then she went back to her purse and pulled out a small bottle of solution, doused another towel with it and began to clean the black man's body. She poured more liquid from the bottle over his genitals so that any of her fluids left behind would be too contaminated to identify. Finally she wiped any fingerprints off the few things she had touched which included the drinking glass. She would discreetly do the same thing to anything else she had touched on the way up to the apartment.

Corinna walked back to the kitchen one more time to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. The statuesque blonde couldn't help checking herself out in a large wall mirror. First she wanted to make sure that nothing incriminating was still on her. She was naked except for her high heels. She smiled at her reflection. Her body was as close to perfection as it got. And this perfect body had vanquished another man. The fact that he was a black man and a pimp made the kill that much more sweet. She had literally orgasmed watching the life slip out of Chester Bain. It had been her third kill. The others had been sexually humiliated before they died which was thrilling to the big blonde but this one had been the best to date. Corinna caught herself as she began thinking of these conquests, the man who had been foolish enough to try and physically abuse her years before and that faggot who despite being dead for quite a while just didn't seem to want to go away. He would have been long gone except that Chuck had felt he needed to put a bullet in the kid's head. While they had been enjoyable they would never replace the one man she really wanted to end, end in a way that had gone through her mind a million times in thousands of different ways. Still, killing these men was a pleasure and until the day when she would be able to get that one man, these others would have to do for the full blown sociopath.

29

The heat hit the women as soon as the stepped from the door. They had changed into their cocktail party gear on the plane. Amy had slipped into a silver dress. It was very short and in her high heels Amy's legs were certainly on display. As she walked behind her to get out of the plane Lis noticed that they were as muscular as hers. She was wearing a summer cocktail dress decorated in a black and white design. The warm sun was welcome relief from the cold weather up north even if it was beginning to set low in the west. A driver was waiting to take them to Robert's home which was located along the beach in the Parish of St. Elizabeth. The parish was one of the bigger ones on the island and ironically was known for the many different ethnic groups that could be found there. In fact many Irish, Scottish and Germans settled in this part of the island in the 19th century and accounted for the racial mixtures that made up a big part of this section of Jamaica.

Robert's property was right on the water and had a private beach. Yet the beach was rarely used as the modern home was located about a half mile from the water and it had an enormous pool right off the living room. As the car made its way up the long driveway Lis took note of the lush growth of trees and brush. If you weren't on a road around here you were most probably in trouble. The home, a garage and a good sized guest house came into view as the driveway banked left. Lis guessed that the main building was at least 7500 square feet and the garage looked as if it would hold about 8 autos. This was a very serious estate.

Bazzz
Bazzz
646 Followers