Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers

"Lis! I found everything!" Blasted out of the receiver.

"Nikki? Is that you?" Lis replied.

"Yea Honey. Detective Knights at your service. Anyway I found where X keeps everything. It's in his wine cellar." Nikki told Lis excitedly.

"You're not down there are you?" Lis barked into the phone.

"Yea I'm going through files on the computer. He's got everything in here." Nikki reported.

"Nikki get the fuck" out of there now!" Lis ordered.

'I want to erase some stuff first. You know this asshole has black mail pictures in here? There are files that go all the way back to the beginning. He's got us all fucking and sucking the black boys, even Cameron." Nikki told Lis.

"Nikki turn off the computer and leave!" Lis was in a full panic.

"I can't have these pictures out there. They're so degrading." Nikki said.

"Nikki you've been in over a hundred porno movies. Trust me. The damage has already been done. Now get out!" Lis was at her wits end.

"The pictures aren't of me. I mean I'm in here but I'm getting yours out. He's got you with those three thugs of his and even some of his new girl, Amy. She may be an asshole but she has a life ahead of her." Nikki said.

"Nikki just turn off the computer. It's evidence. You'll ruin everything." Lis said calmly.

"Okay! Okay! There I'm out. You know they'll never find out. X is away for the weekend with his fellow shitheads. Black men playing golf, I mean I'm not racist but come on. He called me as a last resort. He left his door open again. I remembered what you said and thought I'd do a little exploration." Nikki explained.

"Alright Magellan the cruise is over. I'm staying on with you until you're out of the house and in a cab." Lis told her.

"Well so the police won't have to look too hard, the computer is hidden behind one of the wine racks. It's hidden pretty well. Guess whose name he used as a password? Someone really likes you my dear." Nikki kept babbling as she made her way out of X's place.

"Thanks detective. You're a real asset to the justice system." Lis felt better as she heard Nikki locking the front door behind her.

"Cabs right out front. I'm all set." Nikki said as she climbed into the cab.

"All right then stay away from X's until I get back. I'll handle things then. You just worry about being safe." Lis told her.

"I will. You be too." Nikki said before she hung up the phone.

Lis felt better with Nikki out of the house but she was anxious to get back to the city. She wanted this behind her. The one thing Lis Rome knew she would miss was being a lawyer. There was no way she would be able to keep her license to practice law after her tactics in catching Cameron Sedgewick's killer.

Lis freshened up and just walked out of Robert's bedroom naked. She heard laughter and splashing water. She went down the spiral staircase and through Robert's large recreation area which was turned on to a soccer game, a pool table and a free weight workout area. Paz' room was off to the left. Lis walked out into the light of a fading late winter sun. It was still very warm and Lis could smell the fragrances of the Jamaican flora drifting through the air.

"Whoa! Here comes sleeping beauty! Just in time! Trevor and Paz have just returned! Come join the fun!" Robert yelled from the diving board just before diving into the pool.

Lis saw Amy lying in the same chair from mid afternoon. She walked over to the reclining blonde and sat on the edge of the lounge chair next to Amy.

"How's it going?" Amy reached out and touched Lis' arm.

"Great. You haven't been here the whole time have you?" Lis asked.

"Oh God no! I took a nap just like you, only a little shorter. I got up just in time to give a delivery boy a thank you blow job as a tip." Both women looked at each other and laughed. Amy shook her head. "Hey at least he was cute."

Lis got a picture of a naked Amy on her knees doing her duty while a young black islander got the most pleasant shock of his life. While interracial sex had more or less become common place it would have been a rare treat for someone that normally only saw white women as tourists and from a distance. He probably blew his load in short order with someone of the quality of Amy applying the pleasurable pressure.

"I'm sorry I slept through the day on you." Lis apologized.

"Don't be sorry Lis. These guys have been great and as for the delivery boy, I guess that's just part of the job." Amy said.

Lis patted Amy on the knee and then got up and dove into the pool. It was cool and immediately refreshed Lis knocking the cobwebs from sleep right out of her. She surfaced and did a couple of laps of the pool. As she was about halfway through her third lap she felt arms envelope her torso. She let out a squeal and saw that it was Robert.

"You know too much exercise is bad for you. It takes away from so many social things." Robert smiled into her face as he swam them over to the side of the pool.

Just as Lis settled against the concrete wall she looked up and saw a black body in the air. Paz let out a yell just as he hit the water. He had jumped from the second floor deck and Trevor was following close behind. They made splashes that resembled depth charges from an old navy battle.

"I fear one day one of them is going to kill himself doing that." Robert smiled with a tone that seemed pretty resigned to an accident happening.

"They seem to know what they're doing." Lis watched the Jamaicans splashing around in the pool.

"So did Evil Knievel and you've seen some of his more spectacular failures." Robert laughed.

"I'm sorry I slept for so long this afternoon." Lis said.

"You never have to say you're sorry for taking care of yourself. Besides now you are ready for tonight's fun. Which brings up a subject that has interested us since the two of you arrived, are you and Amy . . .?" Robert's voice trailed off but a devilish grin remained on his face.

Lis smiled back at her lover. "Let me find out."

Lis swam to the other side of the pool and lifted her naked body up to the concrete deck. She walked over to the lounge chair she had been sitting on and moved it so that it was touching Amy's chair. Lis lay down next to her companion and rolled over on her side so that she was close.

"How are things going?" Lis trailed a fingernail along Amy's arm.

"Are you kidding me? I get to lie out in the sun all day occasionally interrupted by big hard black dicks. I'm doing fine Lissy." Amy turned and smiled at her partner still unaware of what she was really after.

"Tell me sweetie, have you ever been with a woman?" Lis asked.

Amy chuckled with her eyes still closed behind her sunglasses. "Well there was Mrs. Peterson my English teacher. She gave me an A when I let her lick my legs and spank me. Pretty kinky stuff but you should have seen my grade point average. Why?"

"I'll try to surpass those high standards. The boys want a show. So if you don't mind, do you want the top or bottom?" Lis ran her hand up to one of Amy's breasts.

"Oh I'm so comfy here. Why don't you climb aboard and show me what you've got." Amy giggled loudly.

Lis began oiling her body with the tanning lotion as she lay on her chair. When she finished her body was a glistening sculpture in the dimming light. She rolled over off of her chair and right on top of Amy. She leaned down and kissed the shorter blonde. Her lips were soft and her tongue twirled around exploring the inside of Lis' mouth. Most importantly Amy seemed eager to please. While for Lis having a good sized cock to ride was so satisfying she had found she now had a distinct preference for women and Amy's body was a perfect example. She was in great shape and taut but unlike Corinna she wasn't a muscular dyke. Lis ate it up. She slowly kissed her way along the blonde's upper body. As Lis suckled on her nipples Amy began to moan. She lay there with her eyes closed and let Lis top her.

Meanwhile the men had taken notice and encircled the girls. They were looking down on them as Lis moved along Amy's body and began teasing her genitals with her tongue. Amy was squirming and moaning under Lis' ministrations when suddenly the big blonde spun around on her body and put Amy into a 69 position. The men cheered them on as the women began eating each other. Lis felt Amy's tongue working from below. It was small and desperately wiggling around at the opening of Lis' vagina. It was the technique of an amateur at pleasuring another woman but Amy was still hitting Lis' spots every few licks causing the muscular blonde to twitch above her. Yet in all she was no match for the expertise Lis had gained over the past six months with Corinna Everlund. Lis calmly started slowly by moistening Amy's pouting lips with her saliva. It mixed with the excitement that was now freely seeping out of the genital membranes and Lis ardently sucked it back into her mouth. After teasing her fellow whore for awhile, Lis moved in for the kill. She dug her nails into Amy's buttocks and worked her tongue furiously against her labia lips and clitoris. Amy never stood a chance. She was sobbing uncontrollably and pumping her hips upwards towards Lis.

The men were enthralled with the scene in front of them. Their hard penises were sticking straight out and the moonlight and lights that lit up the pool area colored their naked bodies a shiny onyx. All three of them were masturbating themselves.

Suddenly Amy's body convulsed violently. Her mouth moved away from between Lis legs and her legs wrapped around her lover's head. Thick fluid spurt from Amy as she experienced an especially intense multiple orgasm. Lis had never seen a woman excrete so much excitement and she had no problem greedily lapping it up.

Lis stood up and while straddling the still undulating blonde announced. "Gentlemen I believe she's ready for you now."

With that Lis took a step forward up to the pool. She took a brief look back at Amy and the three black men descending on her body before jumping into the pool. She swam to the diving board and climbed out of the pool. She got up on the diving board and jumped up and down a couple of times. The board was very flexible and she got some serious height. She looked over at Amy and saw that she was still on her back. Robert was on top of her, his ass pumping up and down between her legs. Trevor was standing at the other end of the chair with his penis dangling down into Amy's mouth.

Just as she was about to dive Lis turned and saw the third black man. Paz had been creeping up behind her on the diving board. Now that he had been caught Paz smiled broadly and began walking down the board towards Lis wearing abroad smile and nothing else. He was as excited as any man Lis had ever seen. His penis was so hard it pressed against his body like a thick black pipe. While not quite as thick as the most well endowed men Lis had let fuck her, Paz was probably the longest.

"You don't have to sneak up on me. I'm all yours." Lis let Paz know as she eagerly watched the black boy's advance.

"That sounds good to me because I've been waiting for this all weekend." The black boy's voice shook with anticipation.

"Well then let's do this." Lis said softly as she put her arms around Paz.

She kissed the black boy and for the first time in quite a while the tall blonde had to get on the tips of her toes to reach her man. She stuck her tongue into his mouth and rapidly flicked it over his tongue. Lis took charge knowing that the 20 year old was inexperienced and maybe a bit intimidated. She squatted down and taking hold of Paz' thigh to balance herself, she grabbed his erection with her other hand and began sucking on the long hard dick. He was easily the largest of the three men and that size was emphasized by a turgidity reserved for a young man. Lis devoured the black hardness and began rapidly bobbing her head back and forth. She engulfed huge portions of the now glistening prong and used her long tongue on the underside of the young man's penis. The sensations created by Lis mouth drove Paz to the brink of orgasm very quickly. He had longed for Lis' touch all weekend and now that it was finally happening it was turning out to be better than he had dreamed. This woman was magnificent.

Meanwhile despite the rapt enjoyment of fellating such a gorgeous cock Lis pulled herself away and stood. She knew that if she spent another minute with the black boy's penis in her mouth she would have ended up swallowing a big load of sperm. While not a horrible outcome Lis was really looking forward to riding the young man. She began climbing up the muscular black body. The two athletic lovers used had to use all their agility to stay on the flexing diving board. Lis wrapped her legs around Paz locking her ankles behind him. She reached down and grabbed the thick ebony tube of meat and sank herself down on top of it. He was as hard as steel and as she slid down Lis found that the feeling was exquisite.

They were face to face smiling at each other. Lis was letting out soft moans with each shortened breath she took and then all at once Paz began bouncing up and down on the board. It caused his long erection to move inside of Lis. It was gentle movement at first but soon the black stud was bouncing hard enough so that his feet left the board. Lis was letting out screams now, both from the way she was being fucked and the sheer terror of possibly falling from the board. She had no say in her own safety. She had to trust the young man completely.

There had only been a few men that had touched Lis cervix. Paz was now banging into it like a sledgehammer on an anvil. The tall lanky black boy was bottoming out inside of Lis and filling her completely. She had a look of absolute ecstasy on her face as she hung onto the black stud. She let each downward landing on the diving board slam him deep inside her and sent violent shudders throughout her whole body.

Suddenly Paz took a big leap into the air and Lis let out a loud scream. They were in midair above the water. Paz may have felt as if his midsection was being crushed by Lis' legs but there was no way Lis was going to let go. She was at the point in her sexual excitement that she desperately needed the long black penis to stay inside her. So when they hit the water and plunged down Lis stayed glued to Paz making him swim them back to the surface. From there they were literally powered towards the shallow end of the pool by the motion Paz made as he fucked Lis. Once Paz was able to get his feet on the bottom of the pool he was able to use some leverage to bounce Lis up and down his body again. The two lovers thrashed about and splashed water all around. They were oblivious to their own commotion as both were so close to incredible orgasms. Lis reached hers first. She threw her head back and let it take over her body. She let out a guttural moan just as Paz' body stiffened and he began giving her the warm seed she had been lusting for all weekend. Their bodies banged against each other as Paz emptied the last of his load inside of Lis. It was a glorious feeling and one that Lis promised she would experience again with this black stud. As quickly as it had begun the water in the pool calmed and the two bodies slumped against one another and the two lovers began to kiss each other once again.

Lis pulled herself out of the pool and lay down on the concrete deck. Paz had exhausted her. She looked over to where Amy was being worked over by the two black men. Once again, Trevor was lying underneath the beautiful blonde with his hard cock planted firmly inside her vagina. Robert was on top plunging downward into her ass. Amy's eyes were bugged out in astonishment and they seemed to go cross-eyed with each thrust Robert made. His thickness was stretching her sphincter to what Amy probably felt seemed the breaking point. Lis knew first hand having taken it up the ass from Robert many times before.

The five of them had their own little private orgy that went on into the night. Although Lis had been with Robert many times before she along with Amy were impressed with the stamina of the three men. As a younger man Paz was especially insatiable cumming four times in less than five hours.

The girls spent half of the next day lounging by Robert's pool and then watching a cricket match on TV with Robert. To the girls it was an unusual game but entertaining just the same and as it turned out Robert had captained Jamaica's national team years ago. He was still an avid participant in some very competitive matches in the country. The three of them relaxed as Robert explained the nuances of the game as it played out on the TV. The men required no more sexual attention. Lis and Amy had worn them down over the previous two days which, of course, was their job. They were professional whores and a good whore left her client exhausted and totally satiated.

The plane lifted off in the late afternoon and headed north for the colder weather of late winter. The plane was delivering the girls but also picking up one of Robert's clients for a ride back from the city. Lis found some orange juice and poured out glasses for both herself and Amy. They were sitting in their sumptuous chairs sipping their juice and watching the island of Jamaica disappear behind them. Amy was sitting across the aisle from Lis so that she could stretch out but gave up after a half hour. She got up and curled up in the seat next to Lis and rested her head on the statuesque blonde's shoulder.

Lis smiled sensing the change in Amy after one short whirlwind weekend prostituting herself out to three black men. She had found that the man she had hoped would lead her to the promise land financially had turned out to be a monster wanting to use her only as a business asset to up the bottom line of his business, the business of sexual favors for pay. All in all Lis thought Amy had handled things well. Most other women would have been crushed. In her case, Amy had done what X had asked and now it was time to find out where she was going to go from here.

"I'm so sorry about everything." Amy blurted out in a somewhat despondent tone as she stared straight ahead.

"What are you sorry for?" Lis asked back softly. She was just as tired as Amy.

"The way I've acted. The way I've treated you, Nikki and the other girls. I had no idea how you earned a living besides this. You're a lawyer, Nikki is such a nice person." Amy choked back emotion as she spoke.

"What did you do to Nikki?" Lis asked curiously.

"Oh I'm such an asshole! I thought that since I was queen of the castle I'd rearrange furniture and some other stuff at X's place. Nikki stopped by, probably to get paid, I figured that since she worked for X I figured why not make her move the furniture for me. I was such a witch! I even made her move things into the cellar." Amy admitted to Lis.

Amy's confession made Lis laugh. She also figured that was how her friend found the computer. "Sweetie, Nikki helped you because that's just the way she is. She'd do just about anything for a complete stranger so it's no surprise she would spend all day helping you move furniture. Nikki's a great girl that keeps me in stitches when I hear stories like this about her."

They both began laughing. Then it became hysterical. It was a moment between two women who had developed a friendship. Lis had a picture of Nikki hauling tables and chairs around X's townhouse while
Amy barked orders at her and it made her shriek uncontrollably. They went on for a while until Amy suddenly stopped laughing.

"He really is a bad person isn't he?" Amy asked.

"Amy honey you have no idea the amount of evil that surrounds that man. It's not safe to be with him. You understand that now don't you?" Lis warned her.

"He's wants me in his stable doesn't he?" Amy concluded.

Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers