Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers

"Yes he does and if you stay with him there'll be nothing you will be able to do about it. The only thing about you that he considers important is your submission." Lis told her.

"What if I like that? You know, being the center of attention, the performance and then inevitably submitting? I just want it to be safer than it is with him." Amy admitted.

"Sweetie you're singing to the choir. It's what I live for and I don't see myself ever going back to what's considered a normal lifestyle. As for you, you can start whoring yourself out for X and that way you can help me bring him down. It's the only way we can be free of him." Lis advised.

Amy turned and kissed Lis on the cheek and then put her hands around one of hers. "You can count on me."

"Good . . . Good." Lis spoke softly as she turned and kissed Amy on the lips. Their tongues touched and only their exhaustion from the previous night's sexual activities kept the women from ending up on the floor of the plane. Instead the two women fell asleep next to each other as the plane rocketed through the air back to a battle against a band of ruthless murderers and pimps. The odds were against them.

*

Next: The conclusion to Attorney Client Privilege.

Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers