Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers

The next twenty minutes or so was a picture of lesbian passion. They got out of their clothes and the two of them ended up on the floor in a 69. Cory was underneath her blonde lover, an unusual position for her but with Lis' tongue buried to the hilt she was too busy thrusting her hips into the air to care. Her own tongue was doing its work as well. Lis was squirming on top of her and the liquid was drooling out of her slit. The women were moaning and telling each other how much they wanted each other.

Finally Cory had to take control. She lifted off the floor and grabbed her lover by the hand pulling her up off her knees. They kissed and then Cory threw Lis against the heavy wooden kitchen table bending her over it. She resumed her licking only now she had grabbed a wooden mixing spoon and begun to use it on Lis. She plunged the handle portion of the utensil into the bucking blonde's genitals while she continued to assault her with her tongue. Lis was now beside herself with lust. She was screaming, actually screaming for Cory to make her cum. Once again the two lesbians had achieved a sexual intensity that was not to be believed. Cory who had been sliding the utensil back and forth along Lis' clitoris had now turned it around and was using the spoon end to stretch Lis' opening.

"Oh my God Cory! My darling! That feels so incredible! What are you doing to me?" Lis turned her head to see what sort of diabolical sexual torture her lover was performing on her.

"Just relax my sweet. You're all mine tonight." Cory was grinning, her almond shaped eyes dancing with desire now that she was once again on top.

The muscular Blonde worked the wide spoon in and out and occasionally gave the enflamed lips a lick so that the gushing lubricant wouldn't drip onto the table. Cory wanted it all for herself. Meanwhile Lis was lying prone on the table on her belly and her legs spread in a split. She wasn't quite as flexible as Amy but it was clear that Lis was giving herself completely to Cory. The bodybuilder was more than eager to take advantage. She withdrew the spoon which had splayed open Lis' pussy and replaced it with her fingers. Like Lis had done to her Cory began frigging the blonde which brought the sobs back louder than ever. Lis felt the fingers all over her genitals. They were touching her and sliding in and out of her. All at once she felt what seemed like all of Cory's fingers enter her.

"Oh Cory what are you doing? That's too much!" Lis exclaimed as she turned back to try and see what her lover was doing to her.

"Just relax honey. Relax those gorgeous legs of yours and let me do you." Cory said in a soft tone.

With that Cory sank the rest of her hand into Lis. She moved gently in and out of the blonde until she was easily taking her up to her wrist. Then she closed her hand into a fist inside of Lis. Meanwhile Lis had no other choice but to trust her lover. Now that her hand had been curled into a fist Cory was anchored to her lover. Lis squirmed and gyrated her buttocks up and down and side to side. She found that as long as she stayed relaxed her vaginal canal was loose enough to actually enjoy what was being done to her. Yet, inevitably the pleasurable sensations caused her to clamp down on Cory and at first there was some pain until the first orgasm hit and then Lis was on fire. She began pushing back onto Cory's fist and now the drooling lubricant had turned into a gushing spray that was squirting out all around the muscular blonde's arm.

"Sweet Lord what are you doing to me Cory." Lis roared through the lust in her voice.

"You're experiencing your first fisting my luv and you are doing wonderfully. There just take it like a woman. That's my girl." There seemed to be a glee in Cory's voice that Lis had never heard before and it was unsettling.

As Cory had ordered Lis took it. She took her lover's fist for what seemed an eternity of orgasms mixed with a delightful dose of masochistic agony. She had too. With the clenched fist lodged inside her Lis was helpless. Her legs flailed about on the table while Cory manually stretched her. This was bigger than any dick that Lis had taken. Lis let out a staccato burst of deep groans when a particularly violent orgasm made her body involuntarily flop around on the table like a freshly caught fish. It was at this moment that she thought she may actually die from the pleasure that was coursing through her body. Cory relaxed her grip on the comely blonde's genitals and let her hand slip out of the soaked hole. Lis lay exhausted on the table while Cory's hands pressed down on her back and traveled up to her shoulders.

"My God Cory what did you do to me? That was so fucking intense!" Lis gushed lying on her belly.

"Did you like it sweetie?" Cory asked softly as she climbed on top of the blonde and reached around and grabbed her breasts.

"I'm not so sure I can handle something that wild every night but you just fucking rocked me." Lis replied as she turned her head so that she could smile up at her lesbian lover.

"Why don't we go upstairs. This table might suffice for a fisting but we should be more comfortable." Cory cooed down into Lis' ear.

"What's burning in the oven?" Lis asked with a bit of concern in her voice.

"You're what's in the oven. Now we've got two big athletic bodies to feed so why don't I order some steamed vegetables from Charlie Dragon's and we can feed each other in bed." Like Lis, Cory's penchant for being in shape extended to her eating habits.

"What did you have planned in there?" Lis was still curious about the planned meal.

Cory lifted Lis up from the table and held her from behind. She kissed her on the neck and kneaded her breasts for a moment and then walked her over to the phone and dialed the Chinese restaurant. While Cory talked on the phone Lis turned the tables on her lover. She nibbled on her neck and her ear while she pleaded with the sculpted blonde to include some ribs with their order. The two wrestled with each other and giggled as they kissed and Cory tried to finish talking with the restaurant. Then Cory dragged her girl up the stairs and threw her onto the bed.

They made love only to take a break when the Chinese food was delivered. Cory had rolled her eyes but had ultimately relented when Lis had pleaded for an order with meat in it. Despite her regimented diet she kept stealing the gorgeous blonde's ribs as they ate in bed and talked about their jobs and life in general. Lis was so happy when she spent time with her lesbian lover. Cory was intelligent, gorgeous and as dominant as any man Lis had ever known. She had decided that when her battle with X was over she would do whatever she could to make things right with Cory and give herself to the muscular blonde. Little did she know that this night would be the last moment of peace she would ever have with Cory Everlund.

43

It had been two days since Lis had kissed Cory and told her she would meet up with her at the end of the week. The time for pulling off what they needed to catch Cameron's killer was running out. Lis couldn't procrastinate any longer. She placed a call to Amy and told her it was one. Then she got Nikki and Gideon over to her apartment.

The two of them arrived almost simultaneously and their nerves were showing. Gideon was perspiring heavily until Lis turned down the temperature for the air conditioning. Meanwhile Nikki was chattering about everything and anything. It was clear that her mind was racing at a hundred miles an hour.

"Okay guys everyone has each others' cell phone numbers right?" Lis asked to start things off.

"We're all set." Gideon said his face shiny with moisture.

"And everyone's got their phones set to vibrate right?" She continued.

"Lis baby just settled down we're more than ready alright? I mean I haven't practiced this much since before my first porno shoot." Nikki smiled somewhat confidently.

"I wish I could have been there for that." Gideon added.

When everyone added up what Nikki and Gideon had each said they all broke out in hysterics. At that point the buzzer to Lis apartment sounded. Lis went to the door and spoke softly into the intercom. She pressed the button so that the building's main door would open and then turned her attention back to her guests.

"Look we're all going to be under the gun at one point or another today but everyone knows what our girl has to do for us. Without her we don't even get off the ground so let's give her some support and if I say that she has to change her outfit to sex herself up then just back me up okay?" Lis announced just as the knock came at the door. Lis opened up her apartment door and her mouth dropped wide open.

"Well will this work?" Amy said from outside the door.

"Ugh" Was all Lis could get out before her fellow whore walked through the door.

"I don't think we have to worry about our girl not looking like a sweet piece of bait! No siree!" Nikki barked in her familiar rebel howl. "Girl you look so ready to go to work!"

"Good God do you think that may be too much? You might kill him." Gideon added as he looked at Amy with his eyes popped open as wide as saucers.

"So you think this is okay?" Amy asked as she took a spin so that they could get a look at every inch of her.

"Amy, the two of us are professionals at dressing for sex and we're both blown away. I think you're going to have no problem getting him naked." Lis commented from the doorway.

They were all right. Amy was wearing a short white with blue flowers summer dress. It went down to her upper thigh where a pair of tanned well oiled legs appeared and went down to a pair of extraordinary high heel sandals that tied off around her ankles. Her body glistened with the lotion she had applied everywhere. It was a miracle that she hadn't been jumped on the way over to Lis' apartment.

"Okay everyone hopefully we can all be around to ogle our girl when the mission is done. We all know what we're doing. Oh yes, we all have Detective Briski's phone number just in case." They all nodded in the affirmative. "Hopefully we are in and out of this thing without X and his gang knowing a thing and then I can take the evidence to the authorities and Cameron Sedgewick's family can have some peace."

With that Amy and Gideon left together. Lis and Nikki, both devout bisexuals, couldn't resist checking out the well built blonde's shapely legs as they walked away from them glistening in the light. The two women remained behind. They wouldn't be expected into the game for another hour. Both were wearing running tights and lightweight long sleeve tops. Lis had thought that coming off as a couple of runners out for a jaunt in the early evening would provide them with an ability to mix into a crowd if they needed it. The two whores waited nervously on the couch and watched some TV. They were worried about their friend as she was the one that would be initiating Lis' plan.

44

Amy and Gideon drove uptown in relative silence for the first five minutes. Then like a nervous parent Gideon began asking Amy if she had remembered one thing or another and if there was anything else he could do for her. When Gideon seemed to be going into a third loop of the same reminders and requests to help the tightly built blonde she calmly interrupted the enormous black man and told him she was all set and more than ready for the task at hand. Maybe it was the fact that she had done enough tricks and was now a full professional, that for the most part she had not been in Lis' apartment where the others had worked themselves up to a nerve wracked frenzy or quite possibly her past as an athlete, a gymnast was serving her well.

"Why don't you let me out a couple of blocks from the house. That way X won't be able to see the car." Amy told her driver.

"Sure thing baby. Now are you sure your all set. You've got everything you need. We don't have to go back for anything." Gideon was on pins and needles in the driver's seat.

"Gideon, I'm good to go and you know as well as me that I've got everything I need right here." The blonde smiled over at the huge black man as she grabbed her breasts and then moved a hand down to her thigh and gently caressed it up and down.

"You certainly do have it all. You've got my number on speed dial just in case right?" He smiled nervously back at her.

Amy leaned over when the car came to a stop and gave the black man a kiss on the cheek and then full on the lips. "When this is over we're all going to work on getting all this stress out of our systems."

"I sure wouldn't mind knowing how we're going to do that because I need some stress relief right here and now." Gideon replied.

"Sex silly, we're all going to have one hell of an orgy together when this is over. Thanks for looking out for me big man." With that Amy opened the door and hopped out of the car.

She only had to walk two blocks to X's townhouse but in that short distance Amy had picked up an abundance of admirers. Even in a city chock full of the most gorgeous women in the world she was getting stares like she was the most beautiful thing the men and some of the women had seen in years. It wasn't that she was dressed so provocatively. Sure she had on a short dress and extremely expensive high heels but a lot of women wore this sort of style on a hot summer day. It was what was wrapped in the dress and the legs that wore the heels. Amy was a bomb and most everyone she walked by were paying her tribute.

She climbed the stairs to X's townhouse and turned the door knob. As they had hoped X's habit of leaving the door open when he was at home would continue on this day. Amy slowly pushed open the door and once inside gently knocked on the inside wall and called out for X.

"Amy sweetie is that you?" X called out from the living room just off the foyer.

"Sure is. I've got the cash from the trip to Miami and I wanted to get it to you before I lost it." Amy said as she turned the corner and walked into the living room.

"Oh honey, you're more careful than that. You're my star player right . . ." X had been looking down reading some paperwork but when he looked up he couldn't speak anymore.

Amy held out the thick wad of money and smiled up at X.

"Good Lord girl do you have a job today?" X asked throwing the pile of papers onto the couch.

"No, I just bought this dress. What do you think?" Amy did a twirl just had she had for her friends at Lis' apartment. She already knew she had the black man right where she wanted him.

"Girl that outfit is unbelievable. I mean it's sexy as hell but not in a slutty way. It's good baby real good and those heels are so sweet. You've done something else haven't you? Your hair and that oil on your legs, it's crazy." X grabbed at his crotch in the loose fitting pants.

It was a subtle signal but the only one Amy needed. She walked over to X and squatted down so that she was eye level with his genitals. She reached up and grabbed at the long cylinder that was now a huge bulge in the cotton pants. Gently massaging it she took her other hand and pulled down the zipper and undid the button at the waist. Amy pulled the long black tube out of X's pants and then carefully slid it onto her mouth. She began fellating the hard penis and playing with the large nuts hanging in the relaxed scrotum. X was enjoying the unexpected sexual encounter. It was always a pleasure when one of his ladies showed up wanting a good fuck, especially Amy or Lis. They were both incredible specimens and it was clear that Lis was teaching Amy many of her wonderful techniques.

45

The two women jogged up to the street just south of X's town house. Then they stopped and walked up to the front of the luxurious home. Nikki noticed how much Lis was sweating. It came from the nerves but also from working out every day. They took the steps up to the front door and found that Amy had been able to make their job easier by leaving the door cracked open. Now they just had to push the door open without turning the knob and making any unnecessary noise.

They got inside and pushed the door back to its cracked open position. Then they turned and crept into the home. As they moved past the opening for the living room they were shocked to see that Amy had been unable to get X up to the bedroom. Now it was going to be very hard to pull off their mission. What they saw was a bit of a shocking sight to Nikki who had yet to see Amy perform sexually. The athletic blonde was on top of the black man in a most unusual position. They were naked in an overstuffed chair that was facing the two women. Sitting in the chair X was facing right at the women. Fortunately for Lis and Nikki, Amy was blocking the black man's view of his foyer. She was also doing an incredible job of keeping his mind on something else, mainly her body.

She was on top of the black man and facing him. She had her legs spread into a split with one calf on each arm of the chair and she was still wearing the sexy high heels. With her body spread wide in this position her genitals were hanging over the black man and his long hard penis which showed a wet demarcation where the white women's pussy had already engulfed it. The two women watched briefly as Amy's back and thigh muscles bulged and flexed causing her vagina to lower and impale on the jet black prong. She had X right where she wanted him. He was moaning uncontrollably and trying to push up into her. Yet she had her arms around his head so that her breasts were right in his face. This served to keep him from thrusting upwards with any kind of effectiveness and kept him from looking past her. With each downward movement Amy further stuck herself on the black penis until she was actually pushing herself beyond her legs being level.

The two whores would have loved to have stuck around and watched the superior act of sexual athleticism but there was work to be done. They made their way to the back of the home and into the kitchen. From there they descended the stairs into the cellar. Lis knew immediately that without Nikki there would have been no way that she would have been able to find the computer in any amount of time without getting very lucky. There were a dozen rows of wine racks filled with bottles. It all looked simple enough until you tried to find the door that Nikki had described. She stood there as the shapely brunette walked right over to one of the racks and motioned Lis over.

"The room is right behind here. We move this rack and then there's a walk way back to a door." Nikki described as she grabbed at the rack.

Lis was impressed with the fact that Nikki would have been able to find X's hideout as quickly as she had. While the part of the rack that moved was actually not planted on the floor and swung open easily finding the door to the room seemed just as hard as finding the rack would have been. Lis followed Nikki to a part of the cellar wall and watched her stretch up and feel along the top of a wine rack until a door that had blended perfectly in with the rest of the wall seemingly popped out of nowhere.

"How in the hell did you find this?" Lis asked.

"You just have to work at it. And my father worked at a security company. Used to bring me along on jobs a lot. They didn't have the technology that they have today but the basics haven't changed too much. Let's go." Nikki grinned and pulled the heavy door open wide.

Behind the door was what looked like a small panic room. There was a couch, a small kitchen area with a refrigerator and microwave, a comfortable looking captain's chair, a flat screen TV hanging from the ceiling and facing the couch, and a built in table that held the computer and monitor. Lis figured that this was where X went when he wanted no one to find him be they one of his whores coming over to complain and nag or someone that might want to do him harm. She spent only a few seconds checking out the safety room and then got right into starting up the computer.

Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers