Attorney Cum Laude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said "Last chance, want to try some?"

This time I quickly shook my head no. Once the table was liberally covered with the white powder Larissa took the martini glass and emptied its slimy white liquid contents over the cocaine on the table. Larissa pulled from the velvet purse a short clear hard plastic straw and started to mix the ingredients on the table. It began to fold together just like cake batter, yet looked more like icing sugar. Once she felt it had reached a fine consistency she expertly manipulated it into lines, creating six thick white streaks each about half an inch apart and twelve inches long.

Once satisfied it was ready she exclaimed "Who's first?"

The bald lady (I continued to see Sharon as this new person) reached forward and took the straw from her. She snatched a handful of Larissa's flowing red mane.

She tilted Larissa's head down to the level of the table by tugging her voluptuous hair and said "Sweetie, you are always first!"

With that she took the straw and inserted an inch of it up into Larissa's right nostril and aimed the other end of the straw at the first line of white goo on the table.

The bald lady then looked directly up at me and with a powerful voice said, "Ok Larissa, show your friend how it's done!"

Larissa pressed a finger over her left nostril sealing it and batted her eyes. With her mouth closed she slowly began to draw air in through her nose. Soon the room was echoing with slurping sounds as Larissa snorted the precious mixture deep into her sinuses! When the first white line had disappeared the bald lady pulled Larissa's head back up and quickly kissed her full on the mouth.

Larissa seemed to be in a daze as the euphoric effect of the substance took a hold of all her senses. The combination of the intense burning sensation in her sinuses with the salty taste making its way into her throat were just too much for her and she collapsed in a spasm of orgasms. Larissa was in heaven. The bald lady motioned the other woman over to stand next to her, along side Larissa's now slumping form on the floor.

To my amazement I now recognized the third lady as Cindy. She had also transformed her once natural creamy beige skin into a tapestry of color. Her now bright pink, short hair offset the multiple large tattoos. She had at least ten readily visible piercings. Both of her nipples were captured in four-inch long conical metal thimble-like devices. At the outer end her nipples had been pierced and they were extended to an almost impossible length by these shields. Along the length of the shield there were two additional peircings each with a short metal rod slotted through them. What once was an inverted nipple had now been modified into a nipple/areola combination at least four inches long.

When Sharon saw me staring at Cindy's chest, she explained how Cindy was getting a new piercing with another extension added every month. The goal was to have both of Cindy's tits become torpedo shaped, just like she had seen in pictures from the 1950's & 1960's. Then she would have permanent metal rods surgically inserted through her breasts, which would allow them to stick straight out, approximately eighteen inches off her chest. And if everything went as planned, her new nipple/areola would extend an additional eight inches, with a piercing every inch! Sharon even pointed out that they had measured the diameter of Cindy's areola and eight inches would be easily achievable!

Without any further thought Sharon lowered Cindy's head, stuck the same hard plastic straw an inch up Cindy's right nostril and without a word exchanged, another line of "Laude Juice" (as Larissa had named it) disappeared! Cindy convulsed, and Sharon let her flop on top of Larissa.

Sharon then bent her head down and sans aid of the straw aligned her face directly over two of the closest and straightest lines. She proceeded to inhale both lines simultaneously with one powerful demonstration of nasal suction. Sharon's face must have turned eight different shades of red in the next sixty seconds and her eyes moved in their sockets like a tetherball left out in a hurricane.

For the next three minutes at least Sharon struggled to breath, gasping and sucking in fresh air through her nose. Continually coughing, gagging, and swallowing as she tried to come to grips with the outrageous sensations gripping her body. Sharon was obviously very experienced with this technique yet even she was at the limits of her control. At one point I thought her head might literally explode, and at another point thought it might start to spin around 360 degrees as I had seen once in an old movie. Invariably, her eyes appeared as if they would pop right out of their sockets.

Some five minutes later Larissa and Cindy regained just enough of their bodily functions to return to the moment and to the table top. Then only to have each of their left nostrils filled with the glorified bounty which again sent each spinning off into worlds unknown. For her part, before she was done, Sharon licked the table clean of any and all remaining substances and proclaimed "Victory". Victory over what I still don't know to this day. If Larissa were to package and market this new "Laude Juice", I'm sure it would outsell Pepsi and Coke combined.

My arms began to ache as I wondered if I was now going to have to spend the night here so lewdly suspended. My friends were on a trip to discover the new world, leaving me to perhaps being discovered by the new librarian. After another five minutes or so, I really can't remember, all three of them started to come around again.

Now that the ladies were "warmed up", and the men had sufficient time to "recharge", the party got underway. From the velvet bag appeared a box of large safety pins. Larissa instructed Sharon to lie across the table. Cindy held Sharon's hand firmly above her head as Larissa inserted the first safety pin completely through Sharon's right nipple. Sharon let out a little squeal as Larissa hooked the pin closed. Larissa then stuck another pin through Sharon's left nipple. A third safety pin was inserted deeper into Sharon's right areola, half an inch behind the first pin. Larissa was barely able to close the clasp on it as the pin was mostly buried in Sharon's flesh. A fourth safety pin repeated in the same manner as the third gave Sharon a balanced appearance and a warm glow.

At this point I experienced an earth shattering G-spot climax. And as my love nectar flowed from between my legs, it soaked through my panties and dripped on the hardwood floor directly under me. Surprisingly I really didn't care who had witnessed it.

I can not say what happened next, nor over the course of the rest of the night as I had passed out. Exhaustion combined with the consumption of too much alcohol earlier that evening, and the many thoughts of sexual desire I was feeling sent me into never-never-land.

The next morning I awoke in Larissa's arms in her bed. After removing a safety pin from each of my own nipples and three more from between my legs, I got up to make some breakfast. I looked around her house and discovered why all three ladies had chosen to work for the other law firm. Wow did she ever live a lavish lifestyle; they must be paying her quite well. Parked in her garage were a 1969 Iso Grifo, a 2006 Bugatti Veyron and an immaculate 1964 Ferrari 250 GTO.

Larissa joined me in the pool mid morning, and I asked her how she could afford all this. She just smiled and told me she was a very good lawyer. I couldn't believe it and pressed her for more information. But she simply put me off with a big kiss on the lips. And then she pressed back, quite literally, by inserting two fingers in my pussy and another up my ass. She told me how much she had wanted to fist my butt the night before but would never do anything like that to me while I was in such a state. I simply smiled and replied that I was fully conscious now, and that someday she must tell me all about what had happened that night or better still re-enact it.

I didn't see any of the three ladies again until almost three months later.

* * *

My phone rang and when I answered it a familiar voice asked me out to lunch. I quickly said yes and we agreed to meet at Larissa's house. Somewhat of a strange place to meet for lunch I thought as I drove across town. When I arrived, Larissa was looking very nervous as she asked me to come in. She got right to the point. She explained to me that she needed some help. My help in fact. It seemed that her law firm had been engaging in unscrupulous activities and although she herself was not involved in any wrong doing Sharon and Cindy were. Her request of me was fairly simple and straight forward. They needed a defense attorney to represent them from a firm other than their own for obvious reasons. Seeing how I was a friend and a very good attorney they asked if I would please help.

Before agreeing I inquired further of Larissa as to what the offenses were and what role I would be playing. She told me that they had been charged under "Category I" statues and I was to sign on only as secondary council. This meant it was a very serious offence, but I, being secondary council would not have first line responsibility. I was to act more as an advisor or consultant than an attorney. After some thought I agreed, feeling this would be very good experience for me in future "Category I" cases. Larissa also told me that their firm would be posting bail for both ladies once it was set. When I inquired as to how much it might be she cringed, and told me probably near $10,000,000 each. I though to myself that this was an excessive amount but never considered it much further. If her firm was willing to risk it, than that was their business.

Later that day at Larissa's office I signed the standard Attorney Declaration Agreement. After reviewing the case file, we were ready to go to court for the first examinations of discovery. These had been set for the first day of the following month. March was never my favorite month and I would be glad to flip the calendar page over on it. But this left us with only four days to prepare our defense argument. Over the next four days we were too busy to watch television or even pick up a newspaper.

* * *

As I entered the courtroom with Larissa I noticed this L.A. city center court did things somewhat differently than what I was accustomed to. The metal detectors were supplemented with a full body pat down search to check for weapons and the interior setup of the courtroom appeared to be much more sophisticated. All sorts of weird apparatus were readily at hand here. When I asked Larissa about this she simply told me it was all standard photography and ID equipment.

The court gallery was much larger at this courthouse than any I had seen in the past. Perhaps it was due to this being a "Category 1" case, or maybe more people took an interest in the Law these days. Regardless, on this particular day every spectator seat was occupied and there were even people standing out in the hall waiting to get in. This courtroom had an upper amphitheatre and it was filled to standing room only. There was a huge presence of media and the photojournalists were all eagerly vying for the best location to gets some photographs. Whatever the reason for the public's interest, my usually keen sense of these things was on holiday this morning and I failed to recognize the obvious.

The courtroom doors were locked shut by two husky security guards. The clerk asked that everyone stand up and await the arrival of his majesty. When the chamber doors opened there was a murmur and then a hush fell over the room. I looked over to see a very good looking woman of around thirty years old, walk confidently up to the bench and sit down.

I leaned over to Larissa and inquired, "She looks fairly young; do you know anything about her?"

Larissa promptly answered, "Don't be fooled by her looks, she's extremely highly regarded by everyone I've spoken with. Apparently she is the founder of, and is chairing the Advisory Council on New Law. She also volunteers at UCLA. I've been told she is fair, but that she is also the most strict judge they have ever come across!"

"Wow, does this mean trouble for us?" I asked.

"Well, you know UCLA." Larissa responded rhetorically with a knowing wink.

"Um, does that mean you have slept with her?" I inquired.

"Take another really good look at her. You know I hate to waste any time on actual sleep! But if you want me to put it another way: I've steam cleaned her rug, polished her points, rimmed her ring, been diving for pearls in her oyster, and even rowed her little man in the boat across the ocean!"

With one firm swing of the gavel the court is called into session. The judge reads out the next case file. It is of course ours, and things move very quickly from here.

Another door on the opposite side of the room is swung open and I recognized Cindy and Sharon. As they enter, they are escorted awkwardly to the prisoner's box. It seems strange they should have trouble walking across the room as they were not shackled nor cuffed in any way. Perhaps they somehow managed to smuggle some drugs into their cells and decided to free their minds for the trial. That would be just like them. They were wearing funny looking baggy pants, and were bare-chested from the waist up! Not at all like anything I have ever seen in courtrooms before.

Curiously both ladies now had identical hair styles, bald. The other mental note I made was of the incredible changes to both ladies chests'. Cindy had always been very top-heavy, but I could hardly believe how prominent Sharon's chest now was. I asked Larissa and she told me that all the experiments Sharon was performing on Cindy were for her own eventual benefit. Sharon was simply using Cindy as a test subject to see what she could do to her own breasts.

I took another look at Cindy and was amazed at just how long and narrow her breasts had become, truly torpedo like. And I also saw that Cindy's nipple extenders had grown by another two inches in length and now stood straight out some six inches. And Sharon had been correct. There was still a clearly visible part of the areola on each breast which had not yet been pierced nor drawn up into the shield to help form part of the new nipple. I'm sure Sharon would eventually correct that.

While the judge scans all the files before her, the photographers get very busy snapping pictures of the accused. I suspect many of the pictures taken are focused on their chests rather than their faces as quite a few of the photographers were opting to use high power telephoto lenses. Some, even from as close as four feet away, had huge magnifying lens adapters screwed onto the end of their cameras. They were indeed capturing both ladies full figures in their entire splendor.

Then the judge asks for all of the attorneys present for this case to approach the bench. Two women from the prosecution side, a blonde standing no more than five feet tall and a gangly brunette stood and walked to bench with Larissa and me.

The judge was very deliberate, and asked us all if we understood the case. We all answered affirmatively together. Then the judge carefully reviewed each Attorney Declaration Agreement individually. One at a time she asked us to confirm that firstly we did indeed sign it freely of our own will. And secondly that we did indeed agree to abide by this courts proceedings. One at a time the others all answered yes to each of the judge's separate questions. When the judge looked at me and asked me the same, I smiled and answered affirmatively as well. She hesitated for a moment and did a double take and then she went back and looked at my file again. After another moment of deep thought she raised her neatly plucked eyebrow.

She looked back at me and asked, "Are you the author of 'Cum Laude'? Are you the Veronika who wrote it?"

I was surprised and hesitated for a moment, not sure of what she was getting at, then simply nodded a yes. How could she connect me with my thesis? Could she have been one of the academics who had taken more than six months to grade a mere six page thesis?

A bright smile overwhelmed the judge's face and she then asked all of us to return to our seats. After a moment had passed she slammed the gavel down with a newly inspired vigor and everyone in the room froze. She had attained exactly the atmosphere she was aiming for and began to speak.

With a voice emitting tremendous confidence she announced, "This trial will be a first of its kind. And it will indeed be precedent setting."

Immediately all the curious spectators in the gallery became excited as if something they had been long since yearning for was now at hand.

She continued, "I'm very pleased to declare to the court that this will be the first trial in the history of California to be conducted 'Attorney Cum Laude'!"

Immediately there was a great deal of commotion from every area of the courtroom. One of the prosecuting attorneys, the blonde, stood up and asked to be dismissed from the case.

BOOM! The gavel came down like a meteor striking the earth. Silence befell the courtroom. No one dared even so much as twitch.

The judge spoke in a strong clear voice, "From this point forth anyone not in compliance with these proceedings will be found in contempt of court. And I promise you they will regret it!"

The room was again dead silent.

The judge then calmly said, "Let's begin shall we. We will start with ID recordings, followed directly by discoveries and from there on to bail requests."

Four female security guards approached the prisoner's box. Cindy was led out first with Sharon right behind her. Both were guided beneath one of the funny looking contraptions I noticed when we first entered the room. The judge instructed the guards to proceed with the ID process. The guards began to remove the baggy garments from both Cindy and Sharon.

To the surprise of many and shock of some in the courtroom, the removal of the baggy pants revealed Cindy and Sharon to each be fitted with a locking chastity belt. A key was placed in the slot of each ladies belt and turned. The form-fitting, shiny metal front and rear casings unhinged and came away easily, revealing a black rubber garment similar to underwear. As the guard bent down and pulled on Sharon's rubberized panty it was apparent there was more to this device than met the eye. With a loud plopping sound quickly followed by another Sharon was free of the combination dildo plugger! The removal of Cindy's rubber briefs revealed a match with Sharon's. Four long and thick dildos now bounced about obscenely. Fastened in pairs on only one end to the inner crotch of the two rubber briefs they bobbed like hotdogs on a stick over a roaring camp fire.

Along the shaft of each of the dildos were printed the words: 'Acme Security Combo Plugger 10k V -- GPS Homing, Subject Location, Control & Punishment Monitors (Max. 10,000 volts, Pat. Pending)'.

The two ladies now stood naked before the court.

Wrist restraints similar to those I had worn the night of my party were then fastened to each lady's wrists and a spreader bar is lowered from the ceiling. Both ladies have their arms raised over their heads and attached to the bar and soon are being hoisted off the ground. Once they are clear of the floor they are photographed from numerous angles and positions. Special attention is paid to the many tattoos each have.

I noticed that Cindy's head wasn't the only freshly shaven area. For the first time I get to see what an amazing vulva she has without the cover of a hairy bush. Her labia are a dark shade of crimson, almost black. They are quite thick, and they really stood away from her body. Perhaps this is due in part to the wearing of the aforementioned briefs. Ironically the only place Cindy has any hair now is under her arms, where thick black streaks have grown. It is apparent she had not shaved there in some time.