Attorney Cum Laude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a complete ID was recorded both the ladies are lowered to the ground. A guard returns with the freshly washed briefs and goes about replacing them on the ladies. Cindy is first and she actually lets out an audible moan of pleasure as the device neatly slips into place between her legs.

Reinstatement of Sharon's brief is a little more troublesome. Noticing the guard struggling, the judge walks over to see what the problem is. After surveying the situation and checking to see that both dildos are properly seated correctly at the entrances to their respective orifices, the judge moves in behind Sharon. The judge reaches one hand around her waist and firmly grips the front and rear of the rubber briefs with an experienced hand. Applying just the right amount of upward force the judge executes a perfect wedgie that I'm sure Sharon won't soon forget. Both of the prisoners are then ordered back to the prisoner's box, with Sharon somewhat slower to respond than Cindy.

Then the judge says "And now will the attorney's please step forward."

Reluctantly, all four of us approached the bench. The blonde lady who had earlier requested she be dismissed begins to put up a fuss. The gavel again sets the room straight.

"Guards please proceed" comes from the judge.

My mind was racing now as I was frantically trying to remember just what exactly I had written in my thesis a year ago! And how or why could it possibly ever come to be practiced in a court of law.

As Larissa is nearest to the guards she is the first to lose her shirt. Her breasts stand proudly on display for the room. Her nipples rise to full bloom. She eagerly anticipates her lower half being revealed to the court as well

I looked at Larissa and she simply shrugs at me and says "You wrote it babe, and it sounded pretty damn good at the time."

The judge decides that now is a good time to inform the ignorant of just what it means to be 'Attorney Cum Laude'. And she does a pretty good job explaining it too.

Larissa, sensing she is being hoisted and photographed, makes the most of it and plays to the moment.

The judge enthusiastically tells the court, "Due to the overwhelming number of lawyers, rampant corruption among them, and sheer ambivalence they show..."

Larissa's most precious parts are now openly displayed to the room and all the cameras present. She acts entirely natural, as if this were the way every woman should feel about herself and indeed offer themselves.

"...it was clearly time to give some of these barristers food for thought."

Finally Larissa is lowered her ID processing completed. Her expression is of delight, yet a hint of disappointment shows. The focus has now shifted to the brunette from the prosecution team, as she is stripped.

"And what better way to do it than as describe in six simple pages by a very bright UCLA graduate."

The brunette is now completely naked, and she is a fine specimen.

"What the student proposed was that any lawyer involved in a "Category I" trial case (reserved for the most serious offences) should find themselves on equal footing with their clients to ensure they will provide the best defense possible."

The brunette is blushing noticeably now as her long slender arms are drawn up and stretched skyward.

"Thus all lawyers will be subject to the same treatment as the persons on trial."

Larissa is steered toward a table off to the side of the judge's bench. Here four more black rubber briefs have been laid out along with a large selection of interchangeable dildos that easily fasten in two locations to the crotch of the briefs.

"Any lawyer representing a client will agree to abide by the terms of the court or face charges."

The brunette has a spectacular rack, perhaps 38D with large brown, oblong areolas.

"They will agreeably be ID in the same manner as all defendants."

Unseen by the other three lawyers, Larissa is admiring how well her stylish new briefs fit.

"These six pages will serve as a stark reminder to every lawyer of their sworn duty upon which the oath of hypocrisy was taken."

(My words were coming ringing back to me. Jesus it sounds as if they wrote the law word for word based on my thesis!)

The brunette's areolas distend vertically not only because she is being suspended, but also simply due to the weight of her own breasts themselves.

"This new 'Attorney Cum Laude' law having been duly past into statutes January 1, 2019. And further to, having successfully withstood the pre-execution 'three-month adjudication' period prior to being enacted."

Some women experience this even when holding their arms above their head. The areola appears to be oddly elongated especially when aroused.

(Christ, if only I could think clearly, what else had I wrote in that damn paper?)

"The reasonable outcome of which will be better representation for all accused as well as a stronger prosecution of criminals. Thus the requirement to treat both defense attorneys and prosecuting attorneys equally so."

The brunette was sporting a huge area of jet black fur between her legs. Her "triangle" was more of a trapezoid!

My nose was telling me how excited I was. While at the same time the sweat building up beneath my arms and on my upper lip betrayed my nervous anxiety as I awaited my own, now seemingly inevitable, "moment of truth". All the years I had resisted and fought the urges to display myself publicly or to men were now ironically going to be set aside by my very own words of wisdom.

"This subject is now ID completed your honor" the guard states.

"Very well then, proceed with the next one." the judge responds.

"You FUCKING BASTARDS! You can't do this to me, you ASSHOLES!" Comes from the mouth of the short blonde prosecuting attorney.

The boom of the gavel is quickly followed by the judge's voice, "My dear I have here your signed sworn Declaration Agreement as well as a secondary verbal confirmation on tape prior to commencing, that you will cooperate. Thus we can and will do this, as well as everything else requested by this court. Proceed!!"

"That blonde attorney sure is feisty" are the words Larissa chooses as her first to me since being allowed to return to her seat, albeit without her shirt or bra, but now modeling her fancy new black rubber undies! Gingerly, Larissa lowers herself onto her chair.

"All lawyers are to be treated in the same manner as those people on trial...thus all lawyers will at all times when in the courtroom be topless." Continuing the judge adds, "That is to say that since prisoners are not allowed to wear any garments above the waist, so it shall be that lawyers will not wear anything above the waist."

(I chuckle to myself, I had slipped that clause into my paper as a Freudian joke of sorts, and shit here it is now in law! Well at least Larissa will have one good thing to say about my thesis.)

The blonde is now dragged kicking and screaming to the staging area beneath the hoist. She's simply wild with rage, her long blonde locks slashing through the air as she thrashes about.

"Furthermore, all attorneys shall be subject to the same location monitoring and control as the defendant(s) for the duration of the trial. Note: current requirements stipulate the Acme Security Combo Plugger 10k V model, with enhanced anti-tamper chamber. Suitably tight fitting wands required as per manufacturer recommendations to prevent malfunctions."

"You COCKSUCKING WHORES!" Spouts the blonde.

"Ignore the commentary and proceed with the dispossession of her clothing" retorts the judge.

"YOU BITCH!"

"If you persist I shall have no choice but to impose penalties, and they will be severe."

"YOU FUCKING SLUTTY CUNT!"

"Very well then, this subject shall receive five lashes!"

"YOU FILTHY FUCKING TWAT MOTHERFUCKER BITCH CUNT!"

"Ten lashes then."

"YOU'RE A DEPRAVED...SHITSTAIN!!"

"Twenty lashes it shall be! Continue."

Larissa watches intently as the blonde wrestles with the guards, continuing to spew out insults at the judge. It's necessary to secure her arms and legs prior to the denuding. The judge seeing that no deterrent will silence the verbal onslaught orders the blonde gagged. Once she is secured by both her legs and arms and the gag is firmly in place, the judge instructs the guards to blindfold her and then to have her hoisted spread-eagled.

The judge now tells the guard to begin the denuding. Slowly the guard cuts away the blonde's top. After her skirt is removed she hangs, only in her lacey underwear. The judge gets up and moves over to the subject and takes the scissors from the guard so as to complete the task herself. Placing the scissors under the strap of the right shoulder the judge swiftly cuts the strap free. In an instant the subject's right breast pops into full view of the entire room. And there, for the whole world to see, tattooed across her right breast just above her nipple, in bold blue letters surrounded by many small ruby red hearts, is a single curving word: L E S B I A N

The judge undeterred, continues by snipping her left bra strap. Again a gorgeous round breast swings free, and in the same fashion only this time tattooed in green and surrounded with many small red roses: L A R I S S A

I glance over at Larissa and with a sheepish grin she winks back at me.

With the assistance of a guard the brunette attorney now slowly makes her way back to her seat. Apparently she is not as quick to adapt to the intoxicating effect of her new black undergarment, as Larissa was. She stumbles twice crossing the floor and her voluptuous breasts jiggle menacingly. As she stands up straight again her buxom fleshly orbs appear to be vellicating merely from the shear number of eyes feasting upon their bountiful glory.

The judge expertly makes three quick cuts to the blonde's crotch soaked panties and they fall unceremoniously to the floor, revealing for the first time the attorney's full thick natural blonde bush. In her state of current arousal the blonde attorney is producing copious amounts of natural lubrication, matting her pubic hair extensively. The judge opts to embarrass the attorney more than hurt her and decides to start by flowering her labia. With an expert touch of her left hand the judge splays the blonde's moist labia for all to see her glistening pink innards.

The brunette is sweating profusely as she finally approaches her seat. It appears she may pass out when suddenly she lets out a loud shriek. She is wracked by orgasm as she slumps down into the chair. The fifteen paces she just walked have permanently altered her impressions on the ability of an inanimate object to produce a climax in a woman!

The judge states another point of fact of the new law. "Any attorney found to be uncooperative may be disciplined in a fashion as so chosen by the sitting magistrate of the court. This may include ID replication from client to attorney. I.E. making the appearance of the attorney similar to that of the client of which this may include permanent replications such as tattooing, piercing, styling of hair etc. This all at the sole discretion of the sitting judge."

Larissa looks over at me and smiles, having remembered that part of my thesis. She is undoubtedly already dreaming of a judgeship and will certainly relish the day she herself is appointed to the bench as a gavel jockey.

(I cringe and try to remember what kind of drunken, drug induced state I could have been influenced by when I wrote that into my thesis. Basically I was giving the judge the right to do just about anything to an attorney!)

The judge then smiles broadly and requests a cordless hair trimmer been sent for. A selection of whips and paddles are placed at the ready for the judge to choose.

The judge picks up a twelve foot bullwhip and snaps it in the air. The courtroom goes silent once again. The judge orders the subject be rotated 180 degrees, thus placing her in an inverted position as she is suspended from her ankles but now spread-eagled in an almost perfect 'X' shape.

Now with the blonde's breasts sagging toward her chin another surprise becomes visible. Neatly tattooed on the underside of her left breast is the word "WHIP", and on the underside of her right breast "ME!" Had she been standing on her feet the two words would have been upside-down and of course hidden. However, they were intentionally inscribed this way. Thus only displayed and legible when the short blonde attorney was upside-down in a position where her breasts fell towards her face.

With the flick of a seasoned pro the judge catches the unsuspecting blonde with the whip full across her chest, leaving a visible reddening welt on both of her creamy white breasts. Surprisingly the blonde is now very quiet and only a whimper can be heard through the gag, perhaps because her secrets have been outted, or maybe her spirit has been broken.

Another two expertly placed strikes unveil the judge's years of experience in this form of corporal punishment. Then having marked only the blondes breasts, both her full ass cheeks and her pubic area, the judge puts down the whip and sits down at the bench. She had administered a mere three blows total.

Shortly a cordless trimmer is handed to the judge. The judge returns to the suspended form and after removing the gag, and blindfold asks her if she is prepared to cooperate fully. With the determination of mule the blonde refuses to answer and with the flick of a switch the cordless trimmer comes to life. The first target is an easy one, as the judge is now just about at eye level with the short blondes golden fleece. As the trimmer is set about its task, the attorney squirms frantically against her bonds. The restraints hold fast to no ones surprise and the newly "bald beaver" attorney seems unmoved by it. With the touch of a connoisseur dipilator the judge has exposed the attorney's finest asset!

Again the judge asks for a cooperative response from the blonde, and once again the blonde with the now gloriously exposed bald beaver refuses to 'willingly' submit. Needing to save face, yet loath to continue flogging the attorney, the judge is left with little choice but continue with the hair removal tactic.

The judge allows the attorney yet another chance to resolve the standoff. However again the blonde is defiant. "As you wish my dear, truly a pity though" the judge whispers in her ear.

On the first pass the judge shears off a two inch wide swath from the right side of her head. The silky long hair which only moments prior was hanging down provocatively from the short lady's inverted head, now lies silently on the courtroom floor. After three more similar passes the attorney has only two thirds of her once glorious mane still hanging in a flowing manner from her frame. The judge moves to the other side and then proceeds to continue with the lesson. After another four cuts the attorney is left with a long Mohawk cut covering only the top four inches on the centre top part of her head. Still not willing to relent as she views the courtroom from an inverted perspective, (perhaps contemplating how upside-down these proceedings have become), and now obviously committed to being bald, the attorney simply dares the judge with piercing eyes. The judge doesn't back off though and completes the job with another four tidy stroke over the top of her head.

"Very well then would anyone else like to say something?" No one dares speak, so the judge rephrases her question: "Can anyone suggest a more suitable punishment?"

Quickly Larissa raises her hand and after getting a nod from the judge says, "Perhaps I have a better idea, she could be punished in a more humiliating manner, such as I have witnessed in the past."

"Go on" answers the judge.

"All I need is a turkey baster, a form of medium solution and...well...ah...some coke" states Larissa.

"Ok then does anyone have a bottle of 'Coca Cola'?" asks the judge. After a short pause a turkey baster is the only item presented.

With no other responses forthcoming Larissa smiles and tells the judge that wasn't the kind of coke she was referring to anyway. The judge is shocked, and tells Larissa that there will be no cocaine in her courtroom.

"Ok then," says Larissa, "I think we may be able to make do with just a pure form of medium. Have any of you ever had water go up your nose, say at a swimming pool or for that matter had Coca Cola go up their nose when drinking it? It's a pretty awful feeling right? Well I propose to shoot a medium fluid up the short attorney's nose to set her straight!"

The judge contemplates this for a moment and says ok, "But what kind of medium do you propose will provide adequate punishment?"

Larissa quickly says she will need two female and twelve male volunteers and assures the judge that the stubborn little attorney "will soon get her comeuppance!"

The judge orders Sharon and Cindy to be the female "volunteers" and very quickly dozens of willing males are lining up in front of the prisoner's box. A mere fifteen minutes later Larissa is dipping the turkey baster into the bottom of a glass extracting nine or ten ounces of warm white gooey liquid up into the tube portion of the turkey baster. When the tube part of the turkey baster is full, Larissa tips it back and continues to fill up the ball portion as well adding another eight or nine ounces of the liquid goop.

All eyes are now on the blonde's inverted face as Larissa moves close to her. The judge also moves within inches of the attorney's face to bare witness to the administration. Larissa is holding the ball of the turkey baster very gently so as not to put any undo pressure on it. With her left hand Larissa tugs the attorney's left ear and manipulates her head in a slight upwards forward tilt. The judge assists by holding the attorney's right ear in a similar fashion. With the skill of a surgeon Larissa tips the nozzle of the baster up to and then into the blonde's left nostril and in one smooth motion squeezes the rubber ball like end.

Instantaneously there is a reaction from the subject as the pure unadulterated fluid shoots through her sinuses, and is forced (against all laws of physics) up her throat. There is so much white liquid and it's traveling with such force that a jet of the lily white guck comes spurting back out of her right nostril. It splashes across the judge's face coating her nose and lips like a glazed donut. A pool of joy juice forms at the back of the blonde's mouth. The attorney is swallowing as fast as she can to prevent herself from choking. Her sinuses are a rage of fire as she tries desperately to cope with the onslaught of pleasure.

An immense eruption from the short attorney's loins splashes forth as she experiences a G-spot orgasm. Again she bathes the judge, this time with her own womanly climax. The judge looks as if she has just stepped in from being out in a thunderstorm! She is visibly licking her lips and sensing another eruption she attaches her mouth in a lip lock with the subject's labia. The attorney does not disappoint her and a literal fountain of honey nectar is deposited directly into the judge's gullet from a second G-spot contraction. The entire courtroom bares witness to the judge's throat muscles as they are feverishly devouring the treat voluntarily. The judge's esophagus is working fervently to cope with the power washing it is receiving.

Larissa is extremely pleased with herself and seeing how the turkey baster is still half full she tilts her own head back and opens her mouth. She moves the baster in as far as possible so only the rubber ball end is outside her lips. Then with the cunning of a cat she places her right hand over the ball and in swift motion squeezes it firmly. The pure bliss expressed on her face tells it all, as she delegates to gravity the completion of her task.