Attraction

Story Info
Friends and lovers get entangled.
4.9k words
4.43
42.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A good friend of mine, David, and I ended up in the same state on business. He works for one of the cell phone companies and I was out there to give a lecture about airport parallel runway operations at the University of Michigan. We caught up with each other the 2nd day we were there and Dave said we had to go to this sports bar that was, as he'd say, "the best" with women crawling all over it. I thought of sports bars as being a conclave for guys but he assured me in Washington, D.C. things were different. He said we'd go to this place called The Touchdown Café' and if that didn't work out we could head over to another place called The Arena. I wasn't too sure of either of these places but David had a pretty good nose for finding hot women. I guess he would as he was a bar tender for a lot of years and still does it occasionally.

So I met him at the Touchdown at 8. I saw him at the bar chatting up a cute little blonde. Now David is a six three toe head jock type. He's just turned 40 but still looks something like a kid and acts like one too. He is a very personable guy and women are naturally attracted to him. Being over 50 I like hanging with him because some of these "hotties" who he attracts end up talking to me too. I'm about 3 inches shorter than Dave and although I've been called a one time jock it's not a label that is either applicable or appropriate anymore and I'm just as happy. David likes these really thin women with really tight bodies. I kid him that I know who's on top in his bed because I say he'd crush her otherwise. So attraction for us is two very different types of women.

My taste runs more towards women who I think of as being cuddly. As cuddly as she may be a really thin woman just isn't that attractive to me so I'm usually drawn to a woman who is obviously carrying a few extra pounds. The last time David tried to set me up it was with a woman who was maybe 95 pounds soaking wet and of course didn't have an ounce of fat on her. She was absolutely a very pretty woman, a head turner actually, and while she was very engaging my comfort level with her wasn't very high. I'm not sure why but at the end of the evening she indicated she wanted to see me again but I declined.

As soon as I get to the bar David sees me and says, "Hey, it's about time! This is Crissy and," he looks around, "her friend is around here somewhere." Now I don't like being set up and David always tries to push the type of woman he likes towards me. I shook her hand and when I could I asked her what she did and some of the other usual small talk questions. She was a trainer at a local gym. She said she was going for her masters in some sort of sports training program and she was in training for the Boston Marathon. All I could think was she was way too high energy for me. So David had his blonde with the tiny but very toned body.

Oh, one thing you should know, David came up with this plan about eight years ago that when we go to a bar we never drink because it leads to bad decisions and we have both made lots of those. But at this point I was thinking how nice a drink or two would be so I could be okay with being with this woman who I hadn't actually met yet but was already passing judgment on.

After a short while Crissy's friend Rachel showed up and we were introduced. It felt a bit awkward and the conversation was more than a little stilted. To David's credit Rachel was more towards the type of woman I might like but we just could not seem to find common interests so there were lots of periods where we just listened in on David's conversation.

After a short while Rachel excused herself to the ladies room and that was the last I saw of her. I was working on my cranberry juice and soda war and chatting the bar tender when she had spare moments. I was also contented to watch this group of about ten young women who were crowded around a table near the bar. I guessed that not one of them was more than 26 or 28 years old. They were having a lot of fun, drinking a fair amount and seemed to have a never ending line of stories to tell. I overheard from their conversation that one of them was getting married although it wasn't clear just who. What was clear was it was a girls' night out and they were into it. They had managed to land the lone pretty boy waiter and as they drank they made the sly comment or two to him. When I pointed this out to David his response was, "The guy's gay."

When I asked him how he knew he replied, "Trust me, the guy's gay."

After a while I heard one of the women excuse herself to the ladies room and it occurred to me that I should probably hit the men's room. But this woman had also caught my eye so it was an opportunity, as I saw it, to see her closer up. She was, I'd guess, about five two, had a killer smile, gorgeous curly hair, brunette, and a lush figure. We had to briefly walk towards each other and the back towards the rest rooms. I got a good look at the fair amount of cleavage she was showing and had all I could do to keep myself from staring.

The whole thing lasted maybe ten seconds and I was into the men's room. I dawdled a little in the men's room as I considered calling it a night as I feared I'd just become frustrated from seeing so many pretty women but having to leave alone. Just as I left the men's room I heard a woman say, "Oh damn!"

As I looked to my left I saw it was that same woman I had sort of followed over. She had dropped the small hand bag she had been carrying and spilled its contents all over the floor. I quickly bent over and helped her pick up her stuff.

"Thank you so much," she said smiling at me.

"You're welcome," I replied but wanted to say more. I really wanted to get a conversation going but found myself tongue tied.

"Most guys would have walked over it," she said sarcastically.

"Guess I'm not most guys."

"No, you're not," she smiled as she walked away.

So I took my place back at the bar but couldn't get my eyes off this wonderful woman I'd just met. I feared she'd catch me staring at her and she did but instead of looking annoyed she winked at me. So now my mind flooded with ideas of how to be with her but there was the ever present reality of her being with her friends and our age difference so I decided to just enjoy the pleasure of seeing a woman I felt extremely attracted to even if it was pure fantasy.

"Where's Rachel?" David's question caught me off guard.

"I dunno, she left," I stuttered.

"Bitch!" He said strongly. Krissy, Rachel's ostensible friend, easily heard David's remark but seemed unfazed by it.

"Don't worry, I'm doing fine." And I was. I was quite content being able to see all the pretty women in the bar but particular the one who had caught my attention. Once David has a woman with him he becomes pretty single minded and so you're on your own. I didn't mind that at all.

About an hour passed and the table of the ten women had become five, then shortly after that four and a few minutes later two. I saw the woman I'd been attracted to head for the ladies room once again. She winked at me as she passed the bar and when she was returning she looked at me and I said, "May I buy you a drink?"

That is actually very much not me to do such a thing but I didn't know what else to do at the moment. She paused a second and then said, "Okay, but I've got to say goodnight to Leah first. Be right back."

I was thrilled, of course. I'd expected her to politely turn me down but she hadn't. Then my mind raced a little and I thought that maybe she was seeing me through a few too many drinks. I was kind of all right with that but also kind of guarded. She spent a few minutes talking to her girlfriend, nodded towards me once and her girlfriend looked over and smiled. I always wonder what women are saying at such times.

Finally she came back over to me, held out her hand and said, "I'm Cassie by the way."

"Pleased to meet you Cassie, I'm Peter."

So we spent the next few minutes with the usual questions of who we were and why I was in Washington, D.C.. I hadn't noticed how loud it was in the bar until I tried listening to Cassie and I found myself having trouble hearing her, it was that loud.

"Would you like to go some place a little less loud?" I finally asked.

"Where did you have in mind?" She asked coyly.

"Well, I'm staying over at the Sheraton and it seemed pretty quiet."

"Okay, I'll meet you there," she said. In my mind I was driving her over there. I'd not considered the idea that she was here under her own power and then I thought, uh oh, this is an easy out for her. I decided it didn't really matter. I'd had a nice evening and an interesting, if short, conversation with a very attractive woman. To my pleasure surprise, however, Cassie was waiting for me at the door of the Sheraton when I got there.

"You got here quickly," I said.

"I know the short cuts."

We went in and found a table in a corner of the hotel bar. It was quite quiet thankfully. I ordered my cranberry and soda and she got herself a glass of wine. Our small talk continued and she went through a second drink when I heard the Sinead O'Connor song "Nothing Compares To You." I really love that song and told Cassie so and at the same time asked her to dance. Since we'd be the only ones dancing I thought she'd turn me down but she didn't.

We didn't move a foot from our table. Cassie wrapped her arms around my neck and we slowly danced to the song.

"This song really does something to me," I said to her looking down into her eyes.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," she replied with a smile. When we continued our dance I pushed my face into her hair around her ear and I could feel her press her thigh against mine. Cassie has large breasts and just the crush of them into my chest at the beginning of our dance had turned me on and when she pressed her thigh into me she too knew I was turned on.

As the song continued I whispered into her ear, "god you feel good."

"Thank you, so do you." My hand, which had been firmly in the middle of her back strayed downward a little until it was on her ass. I was feeling brave but I also really wanted to feel her body. She made no move to stop me. I could feel a slight dampness in my shorts now but the song was regretfully ending. We both stayed with it until it ended and then we only moved very slightly apart, just enough for me to look into her eyes. I found her irresistible and so, slowly, cautiously, I gave her a light kiss on her lips. She didn't say a thing nor did she move. I was silently hoping the next song would be another slow song so we could continue as we were but it wasn't. I took her hand and led her back to our table but once there even as we sat down I didn't let go of her hand.

This was one of those moments when you can feel something going between yourself and the other person, something almost tangible, but you wont to explain it exactly. The obvious question was where do we go from here and the thought in my mind was where ever it is I should go slowly. We just sat there, her hand in mine, looking into each other's eyes as if searching something out and we probably were.

"Cassie?"

"Yes?"

"What's happening?" I really wanted her to give me the answer.

"I don't know."

"You're doing something to me you know."

"I'm just being me," she replied and for the first time looked away as if embarrassed.

"Then that's it."

"What is?"

"You being you is what I find irresistible." I wanted to charge on with my feelings but held back. Cassie blushed. There was a long silence and then I said, "I want to kiss you."

"Now?"

"Yes."

"Here?"

"Yes." She blushed again but didn't respond. "Well," I said very slowly, "we could go upstairs."

Cassie took in a deep breath as she heard me say that and then said, "Do you promise to behave?"

Well, that wasn't exactly what I had expected to hear and I was definitely unsure of exactly how to respond. "Yes, I promise." I finally said. Still, I had no idea what I was agreeing to but when she said okay and stood up I wasn't about to argue either.

We held hands like a couple of school kids through the lobby and up the elevator. When we were half way up to my floor in the elevator I couldn't wait any longer and kissed her. Cassie responded this time but putting her hand behind my head as if to hold me to her. But then the elevator door opened at my floor and we were quickly down the hall and into my room.

This is the point at which I thought you ripped the other person's clothing off but then I had agreed to behave so I guessed I should hold back. Still, we were two steps in the door when we were again wrapped up in each other's arms. We kissed longingly, wetly and deeply. I slowly moved us towards the bed and finally pushed her down on it.

As we continued to kiss I pushed my hand up to one of her breasts and when she didn't stop me I figured I was still within the behaving definition. Her large breasts were quite firm to the touch. Between kissing her and feeling her I had become about as aroused as I thought I could possible be. For her part, though, Cassie's hands hadn't roamed much further from behind my head and back although she once touched my ass but retreated quickly. Still, our kissing had become more animated and the motion of our bodies against each other had followed suit.

Finally I put my hand between her breasts and started to unbutton her blouse. She seemed to miss the fact that I'd gotten he first one undone but when I went for the second one she said, "No, we can't." And she pushed my hand slightly away. I knew better than to argue and since she hadn't removed my hand from her breasts I continued to fondle her as we kissed. Then I pushed my hand down into her cleavage and then over and slightly under her bra. Again I started unbuttoning her blouse in spite of her saying no before but this time she offered no resistance, not to the first one I undid nor any of the others. As soon as she was unbuttoned she surprised me by sitting up slightly and removing both her blouse and bra. Her large breasts came into view with their large dark aureoles. I was in heaven and lowered my face to them so I could suck on them. I found her nipples to be quite sensitive and she moaned quite a bit as I sucked on them.

I wanted to feel her breasts against my naked chest so I stopped just long enough to remove my shirt and then push myself against her. The crush of her breasts into my chest was exquisite. By this time I wanted desperately to be in her but I figured that was definitely outside the part where I had to behave. I started kissing Cassie on her neck and then nibbled around her ear lobe. She moaned beneath each kiss and I could tell she was becoming more aroused. As I kissed her neck moving towards the rear of her head I felt her hand first touch my cock and then finally rub it a little. Then suddenly she was fumbling with my belt and finally undoing my pants. It seemed whatever resistance she had or had wanted had evaporated in our lust. Though she fumbled a bit she was able to get my undone rather quickly and when her hand first touched my naked cock I thought I was going to cum all over her that very second.

Then suddenly she pulled her hand quickly away and said, "No, I'm being bad."

I was shocked by what she said and had to think about it for a few seconds and then said, "Then I guess I'm going to have to spank you!"

A shocked look quickly came over her face and I thought I'd crossed a line. Then she whine, "Noooo, please don't."

"You've been a bad girl, now roll over!" I said this forcefully and quickly stood up and over her.

"I'll be good! I promise I will," she whimpered.

"Roll over now!" I commanded her.

She slowly rolled over and I was confronted with the fact that she was still wearing her pants. "Undo you pants now and push them down!" I was a little surprised by my words but it felt good too.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered. She rolled slightly to one side and undid her pants and then began to push them down. I interceded and grabbed both her pants and panties and pulled at them. It was a very awkward motion for her so she stood up and pushed them down and off and then lay back down over the bed we her ass out towards me.

"I really don't want to have to do this but you've been such a bad girl," I said sternly but it was also my way of getting into it. With that I reared back and gave her a good hard solid slap on her ass. It stung my hand as I'm sure it did her ass and she yelped, "I'm sorry!"

I continued to spank her, first one ass cheek then the other. She'd say "ouch!" each time some of it real and some of it put on but all of it effective. Her ass was getting noticeably red and she started whimpering, "Please, no more, no more, I'll be good, I promise I'll be good."

I thought for a second and said, "Stand up!"

Cassie slowly got up from the bed and faced me. "Do you promise to behave?" I asked sternly.

"I'll be a good girl, I promise." Her response was childlike in tenor.

"Good, now go into the bathroom and bring back the face cloth soaked in warm water and a towel." With head bowed Cassie went to the bathroom and shortly returned as she'd been commanded. "Now, get on your knees and gently wash my balls and ass."

Cassie looked at me momentarily as if she'd misunderstood me but knowing she hadn't. "Do it!" I said strongly.

She sank to her knees in front of me and applied the soaking face cloth to my hard cock and gently washed it. As she went down to my balls I moved my legs apart. Cassie tentatively pushed the face cloth back towards my ass. "That's right, do it." Because I had showed before leaving earlier that evening I knew I was quite clean but this was an erotic task I loved. Cassie for her part though tentative at first seemed to quickly grasp the situation and took to it. When she had dried me off I told her to get rid of them. She was briefly gone but when she returned I had sat down on the side of the bed.

When she re-entered the room I certain she thought I wanted her to go down on me. But as she started to kneel down I said, "No! I want you to finger yourself."

"Play with your pussy. Show me what a hot wet slut you are."

My language caught her a bit off guard but her surprise quickly melt into a grin as she moved her hand between her legs and pushed her fingers into her pussy.

"Spread your legs so I can see you better." She did so without saying a thing. I could see she was extremely wet as her hand slowly moved around her pussy and then she'd move a couple fingers into herself. As she did so I slowly stroked my cock. "Pinch your nipples!" I commanded her.

Cassie put her hand to her breast and lightly pinched one nipple. "Harder!" I commanded. "Pull on it hard and make it hurt a little!" She did so immediately and quickly emitted a soft "oh!" as she pinched her nipple.

It didn't take long for the top of my cock to become covered in pre-cum. "Get down on your knees and clean this off!" I said to her as I looked down at my cock. Cassie got down on her knees and wrapped her hand around my cock. The first time her mouth touched me it was as if just to taste but then she went back quickly and licked and sucked on me. I knew I couldn't take much of her doing that and I didn't want to come in her mouth, at least not yet.

I took her by her hair and pulled her head back and said, "Now suck my balls and then lick my ass."

"Oh no, I can't do that!" She replied.

"You can't suck my balls?"

"No, the other thing," she said meekly.

"Do I have to spank you again!"

As soon as the words were out of my mouth I realized that she'd actually probably like that but she stayed with the moment and said, "No sir."

"That's better." I spread my legs and Cassie first started by licking my balls and then gently sucking on them. As she did this her fingers moved to my ass and stroked me there. Then, quite tentatively, she moved her tongue from my balls over my scrotum to my ass. As much as I liked her doing that this was more an exercise in how far I could push her and she was delighting me.

12