Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
656 Followers

Again I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back and said, "god you are such a fucking slut aren't you." I didn't wait for a reply nor did I want one. Instead I put both my hands along side her head and pulled her up and kissed those lips that had moments before been on my ass. As we again kissed I slowly guided her up and back onto the bed. As soon as she was in the middle of the bed I moved around so we were in the 69 position. I desperately wanted at her pussy and loved the idea of her gently sucking on my dangling cock. As I pushed my face into her pussy her scent rose through my nostrils and delighted me. She was soaking wet and I licked at her greedily. But because she's quite a bit shorter than me our attempt to do a true 69 was difficult and awkward so it was only briefly that we were able to suck on each other at the same time. Her clit was large and hard and I concentrated on it. I sucked it in and out of my mouth by keeping my lips over my teeth and holding her with my lips. I sucked on her clit as if it were a little cock itself and she responded quickly. I could almost feel her juices flowing out of her pussy and onto my face. It didn't take long that even had she been able to suck on my cock she would have had to let go because she was quickly approaching orgasm.

It felt like she was pushing her pussy into my face as I continued to suck on her. Then I pushed a finger into asshole and that seemed to push her over the top as I was sucking her clit and finger fucking her ass. She screamed out "oh fuck I'm cumming!" I'm sure I felt her gush a little as she came on my face and I did all I could to drink it in. I knew she was past her peak but she kept saying "oh yeah, oh yeah" as I continued to suck on her clit. I wanted her to cum again but I quickly decided that I wanted to be in her when she did.

I rolled off her and said, "Bend over the side of the bed," as I jumped up from the bed myself. Cassie quickly did that and as I position my cock as her pussy I slowly pushed into her. She felt wonderfully wet, hot and tight. As slowly as I entered her the first time I quickly thrust into her the second time and then the third and forth. I grabbed her hair and pulled on it as I slammed my cock into her pussy.

"Oh baby, you are such a good fuck!" I shouted at her. "You are my little slut aren't you!"

When she didn't reply I again said, "Come on honey, tell me you're my slut. Tell me how much you like me fucking you. Tell me how good my cock feels in you. You're my little slut aren't you baby."

Finally she said or actually more moaned, "Oh yes, I am your slut!"

"That's right baby, fuck me good. Show me how much your pussy loves my cock!" I said this as I slammed into her again and again with so much force that you could hear my thighs slapping against her ass and tits swayed rapidly back and forth.

Moments later I felt the surge from my thighs and said, "Oh honey I'm going to cum in your pussy, oh yes!"

She quickly replied, "Oh yes, cum in baby! I want to feel you cum in me."

I really didn't need any persuasion as my cock swelled in her pussy and then shot hard and hot into her. She must have felt me swell in her because she started yelping, "I'm cumming, oh god I'm cumming again!" I love mutual orgasms and this one was perfect. Cassie's cumming when I did seemed to help mine be stronger and last longer. Even when my orgasm subsided I continued to stroke myself in and out of her just for the pure pleasure of feeling her pussy surrounding me. Cassie seemed to be purring as I did this.

Finally I fell down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. We lay there for quite a while silently enjoying the glow of fabulous sex. Then I laughed to myself a little and what I thought was silently.

"What?" Cassie asked.

I hadn't thought she'd heard me but said, "I was just thinking how we didn't even work up a sweat."

"So?"

"Well I think we need to."

Cassie looked at me in disbelief and then with a grin on her face asked, "What do you have in mind?"

"A lot more of what we just did."

Cassie gave me a peck on the lips and cuddled back into my arms. I was really enjoying this with her when I heard he take a deep breath and sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she paused and in those few moments I felt certain I was going to hear about a husband, boyfriend or other such person, "how long are you here for?"

"I leave tomorrow afternoon." She was silent so I said, "What?"

"I want to see you again."

Cassie knew from the start that I was leaving town and our huge age difference was obvious and I thought more than enough so our little fling would be just that and remain a delightful memory. Not only was I not prepared for what she said I was even less prepared to respond to it. Needless to say she had my attention and my thoughts.

espeteroh
espeteroh
656 Followers
12