AU Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is he sick?" Mark whispered to Cassie, hoping Maddox would recover soon. He was already aching from his teacher's absence. Denying his feelings was getting increasingly difficult.

Cassie smiled "Welcome back to the land of the living! I heard he was quitting. Shame. Now I have nothing pretty to look at while I pretend to take notes." She shook her head and began to doodle in some notes the new teacher was explaining.

"Quitting?" Mark squeaked, causing a few heads to turn. His face paled and he shivered. Quitting, as in he would never see him again. As in their non existent relationships was over.

"Honey, you don't look too hot" Cassie whispered, alarm all over her face.

Mark shook his head "I gotta go."

"Make it to the toilet!" some guy in the front row called, to which there were many chuckles.

Mark ran the distance to Maddox's office, hoping he was there. It was the only place he could think to look. Mark had memorized the number from his schedule. just in case he needed to think about where his teacher was or something. His mind raced. He had Maddox programmed in his phone just in case. What might happen that he would needed it he didn't know at the time, but now he did. Mark rounded the corner and slammed into his teacher crushing the Styrofoam coffee cup between them.

~*~*~*~

Maddox felt his freshly poured coffee he made and odd yip sound at the sudden burning on his chest. "Mr. Langley you are going to force me to get en entirely new ward-" Maddox's words were cut short as he felt Mark's frantic lips pressing into his. He felt his slender student beginning to back him into his office. Their hips ground together and Maddox jumped as the door was shut and his back hit the wall. He whimpered softly, loosing all sense of being.

Maddox felt Mark's hands on this button down shirt, pulling as button's snapped and cotton tore. Mark's warm tongue began to bathe his teacher's chest, cleaning up the coffee he had just spilled on him. It was as if his body was acting on it's own, releasing all the pent up emotions from the past two weeks. Terror at never seeing Maddox again had forced him to claim what was his. His Maddox, his sweet, shy, dorky teacher. His big, strong man whimpering, responding to every small touch.

Mark pulled back, trying to fight himself. Willing his legs to run. He shouldn't be here this was wrong. So wrong. "You can't quit, Maddox." He whispered.

Maddox looked confused "I think you lost the right to tell me what to do, Mr. Langley" He shot back, hurt finally touching his face. He was still sore from Mark turning him down on the phone.

Mark slammed into his teacher again. His lips were starting to feel warm from the bruising. Maddox whimpered again before pushing his hips up into Mark. Mark let his fingers feel the creasing of his teachers abs. The guy was sculpted from marble. Firm everywhere and perfect. "I, I don't want you to give up your dream for me."

Maddox's mouth hung open. The hands on him were making him think with the head between his legs instead of the one resting on his shoulders. "I would rather have a chance than some job."

Mark pushed off of him, pinching the bridge of his nose "What if we don't work out, huh? What then? Then I am the asshole who made you give up your dream for nothing. That's stupid and you are too smart to not know that's stupid."

Maddox was biting his lips now. His bottom jaw was trembling. To his relief Mark continued.

"What if, what if we keep this secret for a little while?" Mark tried. He didn't want either of them to have to give anything up. Mark looked around the box-packed room. He hadn't really taken a chance to look before. His need to touch his man had been far to compelling to resist. "Give it a year Maddox, one year as a secret. If we are still serious then... Well, then I will transfer." He turned his gaze to look at those pretty blue eyes he had missed so much. "Where were you planning on going, anyway?"

Maddox smiled "They needed an earth science teacher at Gwynned High." He knew it sounded stupid. He had his doctrine and was a chemistry teacher not an earth science teacher.

Mark gave a soft chuckle and knelt beside his exposed lover. He reached out and touched his face. To much Mark's amusement Maddox nuzzled into his hand. It felt natural, as if attacking his teacher was an everyday thing. "You know I can't let you do that."

Maddox's eyes shifted to look up at Mark "A year and I get to have you?" He asked timidly. It sounded too good to be true.

Mark nodded "Yes, if you still want me in a year I'm yours." He kissed Maddox's lips softly this time. The heat between them was starting to make his skin prickle. He was so turned on by being this close to his man again that it was getting more and more difficult to behave. Mark's left hand slid down his teachers firm chest. His man shaved, it turned him on to no end to feel that smooth taught skin under his fingertips. Drunk Maddox had been sexy. Sober the man was pure, unadulterated sex toy perfection. He looked down and his eyes traced the lines where Maddox's muscular stomach sloped down into his groin. He fumbled with the button and zipper.

Maddox parted his legs to allow Mark easier access to whatever part of his body his student was wanting to touch. He looked at Mark for the first time that day, almost afraid that if he touched back Mark would disappear and he would wake up. He hooked his hands under the bottom of Mark's T-shirt and slowly began to roll it off of the student's body. The small pale chest before him was so erotic looking. He noticed a few battle scars, aged and healed, imbedded in his lover's skin. Black ink paw prints adorned both of Marks pecks one had the initials MJ and the other NL.

Maddox traced the line of dark hair that started at Mark's belly button and disappeared somewhere unknown inside the younger man's pants.

"You aren't going to get very far in this position." Mark whispered, his voice was coarse and sounded like it had been run over the sand paper of his tongue before venturing out beyond his lips. Mark stood and offered his hand to Maddox pulling him up. He walked him over to the customary issue black desk and began to ease Maddox's pants down over his hips and muscular legs. Mark's eyes widened a little, he had forgotten Maddox shaved, and also forgotten how thick his entire body he was. He slowly stroked Maddox's thick rod, a drop of precum glistening on his finger tip.

Maddox shivered, feeling those wonderfully graceful hands on him again. His life was complete. He and Mark would be together, everything would turn out like it should. "Can I touch you?" he pleaded softly.

Mark jerked and gave a small grunt and nod of approval. Every little twitch Maddox made was bringing him closer and closer to the edge. Hearing his man ask permission so innocently had almost made him loose control right then and there. His sack felt full and tight as it stretched to accommodate his arousal.

Mark felt a cool breeze over his body as his pants were dropped. He felt Maddox's fingers tracing over the meaningless tribal tattoos adorning his hips. After what seemed like years his teacher's rough skinned hands finally touched his cock. "Mmmmm...God, I wanted you so bad. Watching you teach every day was torture."

Maddox twitched and jerked as Mark's skilled hands teased the underside of his shaft. He was moaning deep in the back of his throat as his eyes threatened to roll back to their whites. He watched Mark spit into his hand and reapply the stroking and Maddox's legs buckled beneath him. "I, I'm gonna aahhh..." Maddox slumped forward, sinking his teeth into Mark's collar bone as his body was over come with a powerful orgasm.

Feeling Maddox's almost virginally unskilled hands was bringing Mark closer than he thought he would be so soon. He felt his lover tense and cum onto his body, unrestrained and un-apologizing. Maddox had, had an orgasm when he felt it come on. It was unbridled and honest. He hadn't tried to hold it back for fear of someone chastising him for being a minute man. He hadn't tried to politely push Mark's hands off to finish himself. No, Maddox had just cum. The moment his teacher's teeth sank down into the flesh on his collar bone, Mark was lost. He had forgotten where he was but not who was touching him.

He exploded in white splatters all over Maddox's chest. His cock lurched as he felt the hot spurts of pleasure take over his body. When they finally managed to peel apart Mark looked Maddox up and down. "God, you are so hot when I am sober." Mark turned Maddox and leaned him over the desk.

Maddox flushed at having his ass so exposed in the air. "You're perfect." He stammered, nervous that something would be wrong with his ass. He was so afraid of losing Mark now that he had him.

Mark noticed the clock over Maddox's desk. "Sometime soon this ass will be mine, but I have to get to class." Mark kissed his lover's warm cheeks and the two of them used up a good amount of tissues in the clean up of their afternoon romp. They would have to be very careful with these office sessions. Mark was nervous and just hoped they could keep their secret for a year. He realized now how stupid it would have been to let Maddox get away.

~*~*~*~

The rest of the day went by in a slushy blur. Maddox had said he had to go and salvage his job and unpack. He was going to be up to his beautiful wolf blue eyeballs in paperwork and phone calls but he would like to meet Mark for coffee the next day.

Mark walked into his room happiness from ear to ear. He dropped his things and was almost humming. He could feel small patches of Maddox's dried cum on his chest. It made him feel so proud and just... happy. There was no other word than happy.

"What has you in such a good mood?" Justin asked, smiling along with his roommate.

"I, uh, I saw him today. Guy from the bar." Mark chirped, taking his shoes off and wiggling his toes. They had been contained in the canvas shoes for far too long. Next time he really had to remember to make time to put on socks.

Justin frowned "I thought he was a dick who chose his job over you."

Mark bit his lip. What could he tell Justin? He didn't want to out Maddox as a teacher just yet, since, knowing Justin was still a new thing. But he couldn't admit to the lie, either. That might destroy their new friendship. "He did, but we talked it over and we both want to give it a go. He's wonderful Just, please be happy for me."

Justin smiled again this time a little less enthused "Alright, look, Mark, I am happy as long as you are happy." Justin watched his roommate take off his shirt and looked with mild interest. Mark hadn't been kidding, his body was littered in ink. "So tell me about your tattoos." Justin tried changing the subject.

Mark looked relieved "Alright pick one before I start putting my clothes back on."

Justin pointed to the spine tattooed on Mark's back a reflection of what lay under the pale flesh. "That one."

Mark smirked "It's a bull shit tattoo. I got it because I thought it looked cool." Mark threw up his hands and walked over to his dresser "Lame, I know, but I was living out of my car, saving to come here and I had to give my self some kind of reward."

Justin nodded and shifted his small body. He toyed with the bottom of his pink collared polo top, still not in his pajamas yet. Mark's old homelessness status made him feel a little uncomfortable. "Alright, that doesn't count." He pouted poking out his bottom lip.

Mark folded his T-shirt and was now standing in just boxers "Alright, pick another one."

Justin bounced a little as he pointed to the paws on Mark's pecks "How about those then?"

Mark looked down. He had almost forgotten they were there. He lightly traced the NL on his skin. "Let's just say I wasn't always a lone wolf." He swallowed and flicked off the light.

Justin realized he had touched on another sore topic and felt guilty. He needed to learn not to push to hard. "Night, Mark. Sweet dreams."

"You too, Just." Mark crawled into his bed a tear rolling down his face. It had been a long time since Mark Jameson had thought about Noah Langley.

***

I don't know how I feel about this chapter so please be brutally honest, let me know if I am loosing you as a reader. Like I said at the end of the last chapter I wasn't sure if Chapter 2 and 3 should be together or separate so in my mind as stand alones they are a bit bland... I promise there is a lot more Mark and Maddox togetherness in Chapter 4 along with more intimacy between the two of them. You also get some Mark history. Thank you once again to my editor Schwarzwald.

12