AU Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark released all of his anxiety, Maddox had missed him too. They were both scared and unsure. He reached out touching Maddox's cheek, bringing his gaze off of the floor so he could see just how much he meant to Mark. "I know baby. You don't need to be sorry. You just really scared me. I'm not exactly the commitment type. You mean a lot to me Maddox and the idea of a baby and how much I care about you just scared me. There is so much you need to know about me and why I am the way I am. I never thought I would be over my first love I was going to come to your apartment and tell you all of this myself but your friend told me to come here." Mark dropped his hand to his lap and looked over in time to watch Cassie make Todd blush and smiled at his feet. "I'm really glad he did."

The comforting warmth of Mark soothed Maddox. "Me too, I wanted to come to your dorm room and see if you would take me back. I kinda had this whole fantasy where I swept you off of your feet and carried you to my car so we could drive off into the sunset and to my home for the holiday."

"I'd like that." Mark smiled "Although you are gonna have to settle for sweeping me off my feet in a coffee shop. I guess it's better than me bending you over a pool table." Mark felt heat flow over him remembering that first drunk night. He never imagined it would have turned into this.

Maddox smiled warmly, remembering that first night too. He wanted to laugh for realizing the next morning that he might be gay. "Yeah, thank god for Todd then too. I thought I washed your number off. I guess it wouldn't really have mattered since I would have met you in class."

Mark stood up and kissed Maddox's head, combing his fingers through that dark hair he missed. "We should probably tell those two that all is well again." He wanted to take Maddox back to his apartment and spend the whole night becoming reacquainted with his lover's body, but that would have to wait. He tugged on that dark mane playfully

Knowing Mark was right; Maddox nodded and stood up from the engulfing chair. "So, do you maybe want to come home with me... meet my family?" He tilted his face to Mark hoping to see the warmth there once more. Sitting in class Mark had seemed so distant and so cold. It was almost easy to convince himself that they had never happened.

Feeling warmth run to the extremities of his body Mark nodded "I would love to spend the holiday with you." He remembered his own family even if it was bitter. "Is your friend coming too?" Mark asked wondering if Cassie would be really upset going home alone. She and Todd, Tom, seemed to really be hitting it off.

Maddox nodded "Yeah, he's been my best friend since we were really young. My family considers him family." Noticing how flirty Todd was being with Cassie, Maddox had a feeling his perky blonde student would also manage an invite.

Confirming his suspicions to be true Todd laid his arm over Maddox's broad shoulder "So, you two all good?" He asked his eyes flicking back to Cassie after making sure his friend was alright.

"Yeah we are good" Maddox smiled knowing what Todd really wanted him to say "Do you have any plans for the Holiday Cassie? If you don't you are more than welcome to come on our little road trip to my parents' house." Maddox felt Mark's slender arm wrap possessively around his waist, causing him to grin like the Cheshire Cat.

If at all possible the already overly perky blonde perked up "Yeah I'd love to come! Thanks Dr. Cotedivoux" Cassie chirped, if this meant she didn't have to go home to be a doll for her picture perfect family then she was thrilled. Not only that but Todd was sexy as hell and if she got to be smushed in a back seat with him for a little well it was a win win.

Maddox wrinkled his nose at the formality and Todd snorted "Please, call me Maddox. I don't plan to be your teacher forever and if we are hanging out I would rather it be as friends."

Cassie nodded "Thanks"

Todd's whole day seemed to have just gotten better "Alright well now that we are all going we should probably take the Durango. Come on, I know someone who still needs to finish packing" Todd teased playfully punching Maddox in the arm. He had wanted him to have something to take his mind off of Mark if things hadn't gone well and so there was still a lot to do before they left.

~*~*~*~

Jin squirmed as he struggled to breath, feeling small cold fingers closing in around his slender neck. "Please... please stop" He panted wanting to have air back in his lungs.

His boyfriend sneered down at him. "Shut up you little bitch boy. I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard."

The Korean's eyes go wide. He had never done that before and the idea terrified him. "Why don't you just do me? You like doing that, I promise I'll be good. I'll even do the work you won't have to-"

"Shut up" Jin was cut off by a snarl. "You pathetic sissy boy. You are going to fuck me and that is final."

Jin bows his head in agreement, stroking his cock in an effort to please his hot headed lover.

The little pixie sneered at Jin "God you are so pathetic. I wouldn't even call that thing a cock. Guess it is true what they say about Asians huh, whore?"

Blood rushes to the surface of Jin's body making his fair skin heat with shame. He knew he wasn't big, but he had no idea he should be considered pathetic. Wasn't six average? If so he was right at average length. "I'm sorry"

With an exasperated eye roll the blonde removed his own clothing. "Yeah, this is probably pointless I doubt I'll even feel it. Still, you look like him." He smiled thinking of the man he really wanted. He imagines holding his slender frame, tracing his tattoos.

He gets onto all fours and looks back at Jin "Well? You gonna do this or are you completely useless?"

Jin attempts to think of every attractive male he can think of. By some miracle he gets it up and walks behind his small lover. He supposes he really shouldn't refer to him as a lover but it's the closest he has ever come. At least sometimes this guy is nice to him, and touches him gently. He might call him Mark as he does it but...

Jin pushes into the other teen, hearing him groan "Fuck Mark... ahhh that feels so good baby."

"I thought you said Mark bottomed that-"

"Shut up Jin, you're ruining this for me. I was wrong, Mark tops that fucking teacher; HE is the pussy boy." The little twink thrust back into Jin smirking as he set him off balance.

Without needing to be corrected twice Jin moves in and out of the smaller male. His warm insides should feel incredible around his cock but somehow they don't. Jin felt as though his shaft was being scaled sliding through the messy insides of his boyfriend. He listens as the boy he cares about moans another's name.

Jin moves his hips on auto pilot thinking of other guys in his classes. His mind envisions the sexy blonde in his Middle Eastern politics class. A smile spreads over Jin's face as his hips continue to rock into the moaning boy on the bed. He felt his insides clenching and watched the small hands grip the bed sheets as his lover came. Jin slipped out and crawled onto his bed holding his arms open. He was left unsatisfied as usual. Still, Jin knew his role well as the petite blonde cuddled up to him "I love you Mark."

Jin responded on auto pilot "I love you too Noah."

The blonde smiled and ran a hand up Jin's body, seeing what he wanted to see "Good boy.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm back, and I missed writing very much. Please keep looking for new chapters. Thank you to my editor Tap. I wrote this chapter 4 times and let me tell you it was a struggle to get everybody where I needed them without it being childish. Tap suggested the coffee house trust me you don't even want to know how the first three times went. Anyway I hope everyone enjoys this chapter. Before you bash me for my grammar I already know thank you and already have an editor, who I know can't catch everything. I should start pulling the strings soon and tighten everything up so that it comes together. I don't see this going more than to chapter 13 at most. Please if you can give me your thoughts on Noah, Justin, and Jin. There has been some ideas for a spin off but I wanted to know what you all thought.

Also thank you to butter_bugs cannd and WittePiet for all of the comments and support. I know there are many of you that comment and I love to get feedback good or bad. I'm going to try and respond to it and be more involved and on top of things. I hope you guys enjoy how this all wraps up.

12