AU Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The larger of the two rolled his eyes and pulled out a pad jotting a few words down. "So you don't know their last names. You don't know their years. You don't know where it will happen or if it will even happen."

The one who wasn't writing chuckled a little. "Alright, kid. We will look into it, alright?" He shepherded Jin out the door and laughed the moment it was closed. It seemed to be the sentiment of all in the room. "Kid is off his rocker. I would recommend you send a shrink to his room. He is probably on drugs or something. You know, with it being finals and all."

Jin had tucked himself into a doorway, wanting to see if they would really look into it. His stomach sank as he watched them leave not even a full five minutes after he had. There was no way they could have looked Justin up that quickly. "Fags and their drama. One of 'em must be on the rag."

Jin mentally recoiled. Well that settled it. If someone was going to stop Justin, he would have to keep a very close watch on him. Tracking him down would be the difficult part. He didn't know what dorm he lived in and wasn't even sure Justin lived on campus. He thought about everything he knew about Justin and the blonde.

He knew Justin was likely a psychology major. He had enough psychology books in his bag and sometimes he had set them on the table when talking with the blonde or when he came over. So he could sit outside of that building and watch for hours but that wasn't a reasonable solution. There were multiple doors and if there was a surge of people, he would easily lose Justin in the crowd.

"Please, help me stop him," he whispered, looking up at the sky.

It was a stupid thing to do. No one ever answered when he asked. Justin had to eat at some point; lunch and then dinner. Maybe it would be best to sit in the cafeteria and just hope Justin decided to eat on campus. He started to walk in that direction until he noticed Justin, just across the street.

For once, being invisible was to his advantage. Jin slipped across the street and blended in with the crowd. He was only a few feet away from Justin, who was so wrapped up on his plan to even think to look behind him.

~*~*~*~

Maddox felt the cold wall smash against his bare back. He was already hard and panting. He sometimes wished he wasn't so easy. All Mark had to do was look at him the right way and he felt like a slobbering animal in heat, mindlessly grinding against anything near him just desperate for friction and relief from the pressure.

He felt Mark's teeth on his neck, marking him and he made an almost inhuman sound of pleasure. His hands full of Mark's ass, and bad boy jeans. "Fuck me, please, fuck me," he panted. He didn't want sweet gentle touching tonight. He wanted love bruises and to be so sore he would feel Mark tomorrow. Knowing Mark was on his skin as his days keeping Mark a secret were officially numbered.

Despite his larger size, Maddox was malleable in Mark's hands. With his fingers hooked in Maddox's belt loops, he effortlessly flipped his willing lover. His hand wrapped up in Maddox's thick dark hair and he pulled his head back watching the skin on his neck pull tight. His free hand jerked Maddox's pants open as he teeth sought purchase on Maddox's shoulder.

"Pull 'em down for me, baby," he growled. He moved to take off his own clothes, walked naked to his side of the bed, and reached into the drawer where they kept all of their toys. He pulled out a warming lube and admired the man in front of him. His lean body faced the wall stretched out. He was sculpted and the way he moved was almost snakelike.

He was perfect, sweet, sexy and untainted. Mark knew his were the only hands to travel over that beautiful body. Maddox was muscular in a tasteful way, and could easily break Mark in half, but he allowed Mark to bridle him and tame that power for his own pleasure. He watched Maddox give a small shiver, as if he knew he was being admired.

"Please.... I need it," he panted, rolling his hips and keeping both hands on the wall. Mark squirted a good amount of the warming lube onto the palm of his hand and used it to generously cover his throbbing member. Despite wanting to just ram into Maddox's waiting ass, he knew his lover was still too tight for that and instead pushed two fingers into his heat.

"No, please, I want you inside of me."

Mark kissed Maddox's neck and his free hand moved to stroke Maddox's cock and sooth the protesting. "Just warming you up for me, baby." Maddox's nostrils flared trying to pull oxygen to his demanding organ. Feeling a third finger being added, and his sweet spot being teasingly bumped, he thrust into Mark's hand and against the air. His legs parted as he worked on relaxing, knowing the quicker he made his body accommodate Mark's fingers the faster he would be rewarded with his cock.

The teasing sessions before sex seemed to be getting shorter and shorter and soon he felt Mark's cock pressing against his ring of muscle. His body fought with pain and pleasure to allow the intruder in. Finally there was a small burst of pain followed by a flowering inferno of pleasure.

Mark's hands possessively grabbed his hips as he took a few long... deep... strokes making sure Maddox felt each inch, every ridge and vein as he moved in and then out again almost slipping from the heated confines of his lover's channel.

"I love you," he whispered against Maddox's ear. "I'm so proud of you, and I knew you could do it."

"I love you, too," Maddox answered. He moved his hips against Mark, making him grind deeper. "Thank you for believing in me."

With one final kiss, Mark pushed into Maddox harder. His hips picked up the pace and his serpent-like lover moved against him. They fell into rhythm effortlessly. Their bodies crashed together as beautiful sounds of pleasure escaped their lips.

Maddox clawed like a cat in heat at the wall. Mark was relentless, hitting his prostate almost brutally. He felt his orgasm welling up inside of him. It seemed to start in his calves. Pressure so intense it radiated heat and surged up his thighs to his groin.

Mark's hand made sinful spirals over his shaft, and he felt their bodies becoming one. The heat flowered in his stomach.

"Mark," he called out desperately, grasping for reality as his lover sent him over the edge. Both their bodies jerked as Mark filled him with warmth.

Maddox felt as though his legs might fail him and, seeming to read his mind, Mark disengaged and pulled him towards their bed.

Maddox had to clench to keep from losing all of Mark's cum to the floor. He went to clean up and then joined Mark in their bed. Sure, Mark still lived in the dorms technically, but he rarely slept there which Maddox was happy about. Not just because it meant he was able to wake up to his beautiful lover every night, but it also meant he wasn't around his... strange roommate.

There were things that Justin did and said that just didn't sit right with Maddox. But he trusted Mark when he said he and Justin didn't have anything between them. He would get irritated and say that not every gay guy wanted to sleep with every other gay guy.

It hurt Maddox a little to have Mark remind him how long he had not known he was gay and brush it off as a strait guy's mistake. He had stopped bringing it up, though, noticing the less he pushed for Justin to be out of the picture the more out of the picture he became.

"I hope you didn't make any plans tonight," Mark purred tangling his legs with Maddox's.

"Just a quiet evening at home with a really hot student of mine."

"Soon to be past student," Mark corrected kissing Maddox's neck. "I wanted to take you to this place on campus. I figured it would be a nice little act of rebellion."

"Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate."

~*~*~*~

The sun was setting in the sky, painting it violent shades of red and warning flares of yellow. It would be happening soon. Justin was supposed to meet her here for a pep talk and so they could walk the trail a few times. They needed to find a good place for her to keep watch and a place for Justin to hide.

Jin stayed out of sight as he listened to them talk. So they had set Mark up to go to the nature trail. He should just call the police now and tell them all he knew about the plan and where it would happen. There was no sense in getting more involved than he already was. He didn't owe Mark anything. Hell, he didn't even know the guy. He should walk away now. He would sleep well at night knowing he had done everything expected of him. Damn it, he couldn't let another fall prey to Justin. Something was changing inside of Jin.

A fire was kindling that he never knew existed. The police wouldn't take him seriously. He already knew that. So now he was quietly shadowing the psychotic blondes to the nature trail. He tucked himself behind a large oak, sheltered by a good bit of brush. He was pretty far off the path, and now all he had to do was wait and listen. ~*~*~*~

He watched a mosquito land on his arm, knowing a needle like protrusion was entering his skin sucking blood from his arm. A little piece of himself he would leave behind. Justin didn't anticipate living to see the next morning. He knew the act of violence would end his life if not by his own hands then by going to jail. It was worth it, having Mark finally see him was worth whatever came tonight.

He felt a vibration in his pocket and took out the phone. It was a text message letting him know Mark and Maddox were coming. She had been the one to push for him to kill Maddox. It was a good idea. Mark would always remember him as the guy who killed his lover.

~*~*~*~

Justin was right, this place was perfect. It was beautiful. He had a thick blanket from his lover's bed in one hand and his free arm around Maddox's thick waist, leading him onto the nature trail. He noticed Cassie's car in the student lot. She must be at the end of the year dance. He smiled and pulled Maddox closer, kissing his neck. Next year, they would be able to do stuff like that.

~*~*~*~

Jin watched two people walking down the path. His heart leapt into his throat. They were coming down the wrong way. They were supposed to come down the way Justin had so that he could intervene before Justin could. Now he would have to run past Justin to stop them. He pulled out his phone and dialed Campus Police, thinking they were the closest and would be able to get there the fastest. He called and whispered, "Gun on campus."

He felt cold, knowing they still wouldn't get here in time. He would have to jump in before Justin did. He had intended to save the couple, but now to do that he would have to put his own life at risk. He had to do the right thing, to be brave to stand up to Justin for once.

"Stop!"

~*~*~*~

The spiteful blonde watched Mark and Maddox walk by just as they had planned. What a good story this would make. She would be the best friend of the killer, and be able to write all his darkest thoughts. Of course, she would have to leave out the parts that included her. She would have to pretend like she was fine with Maddox. They were good friends. Even if that friendship hadn't saved her from failing and losing her scholarship.

Stupid selfish bastard. He only seemed to have ethics when it came to grading. He was alright with leaving a pregnant wife. He was fine with fucking one of his students and apparently Mister Moral, Dr. Cotedivoux, was fine with having sex on campus.

Cassie turned her head as she heard a car coming behind her. Campus Police. What the hell were they doing here? They looked panicked. Her manicured eyebrows furrowed and then flew up. They were running right towards the wood. "Is something wrong?" she called.

They stopped, wondering if the voice maybe belonged to the shooter or a victim of the potential shooting.

"We got a report that there was an emergency," the larger one said not wanting to frighten the student. "You should head to a safe place like your dorm room."

"Well, there isn't anyone in that direction. I have been sitting here for a long time." As if to make a liar out of her, a gun was fired and the police took off running.

~*~*~*~

Maddox and Mark stopped as an unfamiliar voice shouted. Their confusion only grew as Justin stepped out from the trees, a gun in his hand. A lithe Asian male rushed out only a second later.

Justin laughed. "There is only one bullet in here," he said, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Justin, don't. Please. It isn't worth it," Jin pleaded, cautiously walking forward.

"I just wanted you to see me, Mark. We were roommates a whole year... You didn't even recognize me once. I used to live in the same neighborhood." He snarled. "All I wanted was for you to love me." He turned the gun on himself. "I guess I can pretend to die in your arms, since I can never have you."

"No!" Jin yelled, tackling Justin.

Mark was too stunned to move. His mind raced, trying to catch up, and his body was frozen. The gunshot jerked him violently as he seemed to remember a distant memory of a much younger Justin.

"Justin." Jin finally moved, rolling Justin over. Blood was saturating his shirt. The fire in his eyes was fading fast. As cruel as Justin was, Jin didn't want him to die.

Justin's vision blurred as he looked up at Jin, seeing Mark as he always had.

"I love you, Mark," he said, reaching for Jin's face.

Maddox was on his cell phone, talking to a 911 operator.

Mark, hearing the police, went running to find them and bring them to the scene.

"I love you too, Justin," Jin answered as the world around them faded and he became Justin's Mark for one last time.

~*~*~*~

Thank you everyone for sticking with me for the duration of this story. I hope you enjoyed it even half as much as I did. You all made my day with nice comments, favorites, and views. I can't express how much it means to me to know my words were read by even one person. I hope this ending is not disappointing.

This is the last chapter technically but I am wrapping up an epilogue. The epilogue should answer all unanswered questions as well as give a peak into the future of this couple. I am also considering a spin off story for Jin but I don't know if that will be my last project. As always constructive criticism is appreciated so I know how to improve future writings.

Thank you also to Tangent Joker for editing this chapter. I appreciate all that you have done to make my writing more understandable. I'm sure I caused you many headaches with lack of commas and other grammar mistakes. I very lucky and grateful to have found you. I can't wait to send you more writing and reading more of your work.

12