Au Naturel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leto423
leto423
34 Followers

We spent the rest of the night together naked, outside, on the mattress, in each other's arms.

So, my friend, that was our last time together.

I went to the airport with her the next day when she boarded the plane to San Francisco. That was the last time I saw her.

No, no more emails now. Oh, there were some at first. I think I told you that several months after she moved, Stacey asked if I would mind stopping our emails because she had entered into a relationship and wanted to focus on building it.

Yes, I agreed.

How long? It's been just over two years since I've heard from her.

No, I'll never forget what we shared, especially that last time together. Stacey is a once in a lifetime woman. I'll never forget her.

So that's my story of Stacey. I hope you found it interesting.

Next time we have lunch, you'll have to tell me some of your stories.

Sounds good to me.

I'll see you then.

leto423
leto423
34 Followers
12