Au Naturel Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDiver
JayDiver
230 Followers

This one looked like he wanted to take a soak with us!

A lot of us big guys can feel pretty tough...with your pants on. Naked, backed into a cubbie hole in the rocks. Looking up at a thousand pounds of hooves, legs, fur, and a huge rack of horns. You're fuckin helpless, and you know it.

And he walked off...just walked off?

Walked off through the meadow, across the stream, up the bank. Then he marched back and forth on that stream bank. For about the next 10-15 minutes, back and forth on that bank. It looked as if he was trying to decide if he wanted to charge, back at us or not. Then he turned, up the hillside he went, off into the woods, gone.

Needless to say it took a good while for everyone to gather back in the hot pool, and we all did. Even the people who were in the small pots in the meadow and the people from the small pool on the hillside, all gathered into the biggest pool. A lot of talking and more than a few glasses of wine. Before everyone settled down.

It was getting dark, the stars were coming out. But the fire and the brats and buns for dinner and the s'mores for dessert. Got passed up for the burgers and beer at the resort. Everyone in the pool decided that;

Nude Day July 14th, 2010 was in the record books and headed for home.

JayDiver
JayDiver
230 Followers
12