Au P(h)air Ch 1

Story Info
He walks in on an undressing, hairy Silvia.
1.4k words
3.85
142.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
343 Followers

I lived with my family in a small village in Kent outside London. It is a few miles from Canterbury and a few years ago we had an au pair or may I call her au (p)hair living with us. She was from Italy and had come to study English in a University in Kent and she stayed with us. I have a little brother too and we live with Mum and Dad. I go to university too and Silvia (the au pair) is in her mid twenties she is buxom and is extremely hirsute.

I noticed her hairiness by accident. Silvia goes for a jog on most mornings and we have a largish farm. I can see her from my window and I specially like her large breasts, which heave under the sweatshirt she wears. She is always dressed in a half sleeved shirt and I did not know that she had bushes of hair in her unshaven pits. I will be frank nothing turns me on then a lot of hair on a woman’s body more so in her underarms.

One day I had to deliver a message as she had a call from her mother early in the morning. Her sister Gina was arriving in London in the afternoon and she was to meet her at the airport. So I waited till she got back and since there was very little time for her to get to Gatwick I went into her room without knocking on the door keeping in view the urgency of the message or more likely hoping to catch her undressed. In actual fact she was removing her sweaty T-shirt over her head as I pushed the door open. Her white sports bra could hardly contain her juggling breast but with her arms raised over her head I could see the gleaming mated hair in her buttery armpits. It was very thick and bushy and I had an instantaneous erection. My throbbing member saluted her hairy armpits and I could see she was plainly embarrassed by my seeing her bushy armpits.

I gave her the message my eyes riveted on her big breasts and her bushy underarms. A musky odor wafted across the room from her bushy underarms. It smelled of sweat and sweetness and I felt like kissing them. She had put her arms down though she was still standing in her white sports bra and her track pants. Clearly the bushy hair in her underarms could not be hidden even with her arms clamped down as it stuck out in sharp contrast with the whiteness of her white bra. The jet-black hair of her bushy armpits grew thickly and evenly and stuck out a few inches from the sides too. I told her I would check the flight arrivals but when I went down there was another call from Milan that the flight had been cancelled and she was coming by train on the following day.

I went back to tell Silvia that Gina was only coming the following day. She was in the bath and I waited till she came out. She was a sight and I knew that she was trying to excite me. I told her “I have never seen a woman with bushy armpits in my life. It looks so sexy and I have always fantasized about hairy pits but here in England all women shave their underarms.” I did not dare tell her that I was a virgin I had not yet made love to a woman though I must have masturbated a million times. I had an aching erection, which was throbbing, in my underpants waiting to jump out.

She looked at me amazed “How come you are a virgin. I know you English shave off your body hair not like we Italians we like showing our body hair.” Saying this she lifted her arms and gave me another eyeful of her hirsute armpits. I wanted to crawl into the foliage in her armpits but I did have the courage or the experience to tackle her.

I sloppily kissed her and she squeezed my prick. Though I am saying so myself I have a very large prick. I unzipped myself and Silvia’s eyes fell on my cock and she pulled up a stool, sat down and began gently jerking my cock. I instantly got hard, practically knocking her off the stool with the sudden force of my erection. It took a woman's touch, I figured. She took the head of my cock and tried to suck it. I groaned with ecstasy and disappointment, as all she could do was lick it.

Silvia said, “You know you are awfully big and rather unusually sized. How big is your shaft”. This kind of talk was tough to digest. “I am at least twelve inches” “Twelve inches she gasped. I want to measure it. She took out a measuring tape and placed it along side my shaft and said "Eleven and a half inches." She pooped it back into her excited mouth and just continued to slobber along the side of my cock, rubbing it over her face, and rubbing it with her hands.

"I'm never going to get that thing inside of me, but I think I can do this," she said as she put my cock between her tits. This was new to me, and she had me fuck the space between her heavy breasts as she bent her head over and mouthed the head of my cock each time it emerged a alternatively along it to graze the lush carpet in her unshaven armpit gardens. I fucked away at her face with her breasts gently cradling me and she wrapped both hands around my cock, which felt much better but still it wasn't going to get me off.

Silvia said I would have to wait till I could fill her pussy with my cock. “Do you have a condom?” she said. I said “No”. How was I to know that I would be able to fuck this awesome Italian? I was still shy in going to a shop and picking up a condom. She said “I will still educate you” and she turned around and asked me to fuck her in her ass. Whew, I had never done that before but I sure was willing to try! Her anus was painfully tight, even with a whole bunch of lubricant inserted and all this was exciting me beyond the brink. I did not know how my massive dick would enter her soft hairy ass but I pushed it in as her ass adjusted to my enormous prick. I knew that this would push me over the edge and I just leaned back and blasted her insides with my molten cum.

Silvia pulled me away from her and began mouthing my still blasting dick, and I even got a shot or two into her mouth before I stopped shooting. But it was not showing any sign of loosing its hardness. She kept sucking it and my throbbing pole was excited as I gazed at the long hair in her bushy armpits “Silvia raise your arms please I want to see the jet-black hair in your unshaven pits”. I pleaded. With my cock still stuffed in her cum filled mouth she raised her arms. I spied the heavy pelt of hair in her unshaven pits. It looked heavenly as the hair in her armpits cascaded down as it looked a little curly as it ran from the top of her armpits right down to her heavy bosoms in a curvy length. My cock was really hard and throbbing more after gazing at the impressive hair in her luxuriant armpits. She couldn't fit the head of my cock in her mouth and there was no way she could fit her fingers around my shaft, she had about a half inch of space separating her fingertips.

I began to slowly fuck her mouth and caressed her breasts and her bushy armpits. I was amazed at how solid they were for their size, I slid as much of my cock into her mouth as I could, but I was scared I would really split her mouth open with my large shaft. I was desperate to lose my virginity especially with this hirsute woman.

I pleaded with her to let me fuck her but she was adamant that I must wear a condom. She told me that she was meeting her boyfriend Tom in the evening and he was always hoping to have her in a threesome. She would call if it were okay with him for me to join them at his pad.

I was overjoyed maybe I would get to fuck my wanton AU PAIR, Silvia tonight and I hoped I would get between her legs and launch my fucking career in her bushy pussy.

belab
belab
343 Followers