Au Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers

As she once again sprayed Eric, this time onto his pistoning cock, he yelled out to both women that he was going to cum. This spurred on Elsa to lash Mandy's almost sore cunt until she too exploded, flooding Elsa's mouth with her sweet cum. The young woman greedily swallowed it all as she felt the throbbing of Eric's cock as he pulsed her pussy full of his hot thick cum.

The three lovers continued their ministrations on each other until their weary bodies collapsed in a sweat and cum covered pile on the bed. As they untangled their interwoven bodies, they exchanged loving kisses and words of exhausted endearments as the candles flickered out. Cocooned together as one, they fell into a dreamless sleep until whatever awaited them for the rest of the weekend and into the future.

The Beginning.

silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers
12