Au Pair Cherry Contact Ch. 01

Story Info
With kids asleep, the babysitter plays with a kinky couple.
16.6k words
4.66
30.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandywoods
mandywoods
200 Followers

Finally, the kids are in bed. The thin girl plopped into the sofa, blew the random whisps of hair that fell out from her short ponytail, and now covered her eyes. She quickly learned that babysitting for the Stevensons was not easy. Their three small children were a handful and had endless energy!

How could she ever imagine that her sighs of relief and moment of relaxation would be short-lived? Mandy would need all the energy she could muster. Not from the young kids waking up, but rather what was about to happen when their kinky parents returned from their dinner party.

Her first "au pair" job with the Stevensons was about to take a radical turn.

For the better!

1: A dinner out requires a babysitter

"So, how did you get in contact with her?" Greg asked his wife as he was adjusting his formal dinner tie in the mirror.

"Mrs. Perry, the librarian told me about her," Nancy responded. "She knew that we were always looking for someone to sit for the kids, and thought Mandy would be a good fit."

"Uhm. Cool." Greg looked at his wife. All thoughts of the babysitter and anything else were superseded at this moment as he watched her finish dressing.

They are a good-looking couple; he is in his early 40s and she is in her late 30s. They are two professionals with three kids.

Greg watched his wife as she put the finishing touches on her appearance. He could not help but still be mesmerized by her beauty and how stunning she looked in her black dinner gown. Nancy noticed his stares.

"What?"

"I was admiring how pretty you are. Maybe, we will stay here as the babysitter watches the kids. I am sure we can find something to do."

She smiled. "Don't be silly."

He came behind her and placed his hands on her hips as his cock hardened on her ass.

"We could...just..."

His hands moved up the front of her black gown. It was a modern Stella Plunge satin design, with a plunging neckline, opened between her breasts with a deep open back. On the bottom, the dress had a split at the front and a fishtail hem at back. Without a bra, there was little material of her open formal dinner dress that held her firm breasts in place. His hands slipped under the fabric of the deep-V neck and cupped her breasts, and then pinched each of her pointy nipples between his fingers.

"Stop that!" she said playfully as she wriggled free. "If you start, you know what will happen."

"That's the point.".

"Greg! Stop that," she said playfully. "Besides, tonight you know is important for the Kinsley account. And old Kinsley will be there, so we can't miss this dinner."

"Ok, ok. I will be good," he paused. "For now!"

She smiled and pushed him away, lovingly.

"Be a dear and go downstairs to wait for the babysitter. I will be down in a moment."

Greg put on his suit coat and adjusted the collars and his gold Patek Philippe as he made last-minute preparations of his attire.

"So, what else did Mrs. Perry say about her? And what about when you met her, what is she like?"

"Well, she is very pretty and intelligent, I can tell you that. She is 22 years old, has light-colored skin, freckles, and reddish cherry-blonde hair, hazel eyes, a very skinny and fit figure. I don't know, she is really cute. Ya know?" she paused to brush on her makeup. "She's here on an exchange or in a graduate program at the city college."

"Oh yeah?" Where is she from?"

"Ireland. But, I think she is also from France."

"Oh, very nice. She sounds very sexy. Maybe we could get her to help us in our little games."

"Greg! Don't even think about that! First, I think she is a bit shy and I don't think she would be interested. I mean, she seems too.... well, innocent. She seems like something out of a girl's prep academy. Also, she seems very intellectual and responsible. She paused, as she checked her eye mascara, "So we don't want to blow it!"

"What a shame! We haven't had a 'pet' for quite some time."

"Yeah, she would be perfect," Nancy responded somewhat resignedly. "Because she is really very cute and has an incredible body. But who knows, maybe in the future."

She continued to put makeup on.

"Besides, she is recommended by Mrs. Perry. You know how hard it is to find somebody for the kids. Also, maybe she would be perfect as an 'au pair' on a more permanent basis. She would be able to speak French and English to them," she paused to collect another thought. "And being from another country, she probably feels very intimidated. So get that out of your mind!"

"Yeah. OK. Understood."

"Besides, after speaking with her, I am sure she will be great with the kids."

"Too bad. From her description, it is a shame that she won't take care of the big kids as well."

Nancy grinned and gave him a love tap and nudged him towards the door.

--

2: Mandy, the sweet and wholesome babysitter

"Really Mandy, thanks so much for agreeing to babysit the kids," Nancy said on her way out the door with her husband. "I hope they don't give you too many problems."

"No, I am sure they will be fine. Also, thanks for calling me," she smiled as the smallest of the children wrapped around her legs and continued to play the game they started while her parents prepared for the dinner party. "We will be fine," she said. "They are really cute kids and we'll have lots of fun. Right, Sara?" she said as she turned to the little one.

"Well, you don't know them yet!"

"Oh, I am sure they will behave," as she picked up Sara in her arms. The little girl threw her arms around her as if she knew her all her life.

For her part, Nancy had a commanding but sweet air about her. She was in her late 30s and strikingly good-looking and fit. Professional, with a carefully groomed educated demeanor, probably bestowed from the higher private Northeast schools. Mandy could only admire Nancy's elegance. Not only in the way she wore her long black formal dinner gown, with her golden braided hair partly hidden behind the french veil. It was her air of relaxed assurance and confidence. Despite her formidable beauty, she dripped positivity; it was as if for her the next grand moment was just around the corner.

"OK, if you need anything, you have our cell numbers," Nancy said as she rushed out the front door.

Mandy watched as Nancy slipped into the night and as Nancy's husband Greg waited for her, with the door opened for her to enter. Mandy, with Sara in her arms, waved goodbye as if the couple was going on a long sea voyage. In reality, this was all part of the game with Sara; it added a special effect as if it were their private secret. Sara seemed to love the fantasy and wrapped her arms around Mandy's neck and gave her a tight hug and giggling.

Mandy watched as Nancy's husband, Greg, closed the door like a gentleman and went around to the driver's side. She sighed. When would she find a man like him? If she pondered it a bit more, he was a bit of a mystery and she was intimidated by his good looks. He seemed slightly older than Nancy but she couldn't know because she only spoke to him briefly.

--

The Stevensons were a young couple that lived in the outskirts of the city in one of the upscale brownstone neighborhoods, with its eclectic mix of coffee shops, bookstores, boutiques, artsy stores, and new-age restaurants.

Mandy arrived as a foreign grad student at one of the universities in the city. Apart from her classes, her thesis work requires that she devote countless hours scouring countless historic documents in the local town libraries. It was through the town librarian that she was recommended for the babysitter job that might turn into a more permanent position as a live-in "au pair".

The library archives held some of the original documents from the 17th and 18th centuries related to Mandy's thesis work.

--

"Hi, I'm doing some research on the Salem Witch trials."

"Oh, very interesting," the librarian said. She was a middle-aged woman, stereotypical of an old New England schoolmistress. "Follow me. By the way, I'm Mrs. Perry. What is your name?"

"Mandy. Mandy McKenzie," she responded.

"What a lovely name. And what a lovely accent. You are from Ireland I take it?"

"Yes. Have you been there?" she responded enthusiastically and pleased someone asked about her home. "My mother is French, so I also grew up part of my life there."

"How very interesting."

They carried on with the conversation and informalities while Mrs. Perry pulled out countless preserved records and documents, as well as microfiche of original 17th-century court documents and statements. Mrs. Perry generously offered more help and was enthralled with Mandy's enthusiasm.

"Is this for a project at your school?"

"Well, it is my graduate thesis, actually"

"Oh, how interesting. Are you in the History Department? I know some of the professors there."

"No, English Lit."

"Very nice. So, what exactly is your thesis?"

"Well, I'm studying the influence of Witch Trials in the winter of 1692 in the early New England colonies on female authors," Mandy continued, as became common when friends and family ask, sometimes incredulously, about her thesis.

So many of her family and friends don't understand why she dedicates so much time to her research. After many times, she had this speech prepared almost as a defense of her work.

"You see, those accused of Witchcraft were thought to be servants of the Devil and resulted in two hundred innocent people in jail, and at least twenty-five dead."

"Oh yes, what a tragedy," the librarian responded.

"Yes, how curious you know about this. Well, I believe that this had a larger impact on the liberty of thought in society than originally believed. It started from a cauldron of discontent with seventeenth-century living conditions that predisposed English settlers to witch hunts. I am convinced that it spawned some latent undercurrents that shaped narratives in this country, making narratives and themes diverge from their origins in England."

"How very interesting."

Mandy went into some of the entrails of her thesis. She became quite animated and lost in her world explaining how her work has been progressing and all that she has been learning. Already, from so little time researching the topic and gathering source materials, she seemed to have become an expert on 17th-century life in the small New England towns.

After spending what seemed like an entire afternoon together, Mandy was ready to leave. When leaving she thanked Mrs. Perry for all her help.

"You are such a sweet and intelligent girl," Mrs. Perry said, making it clear that she took a liking to her immediately.

Mandy smiled bashfully, "Thank you."

Mrs. Perry seemed to ponder whether to ask her a question and then decided to go forward.

"If you don't mind me asking? I know that you must be very busy and maybe are not interested, however, we have a wealthy benefactor and supporter to our library that is looking for a mature young woman like yourself to be an 'au pair' for their children. They are quite particular -- but very nice -- and I think would be very pleased with someone so intelligent as you. The pay would be quite good. They are dear friends of mine."

She paused to notice Mandy's reaction.

"Well, I don't know. I mean, my work is really considerable."

"Oh, the children are well behaved and it wouldn't be much work at all. Also, at first, it would only be for Friday and Saturday nights. But, if it works out, then perhaps they would like you to stay on as an 'au pair'. Maybe it would be a good diversion and you could even get some of your work done when the kids are to bed."

"OK, why not?"

Mandy thought a little extra money could be useful. And, she liked kids

---

What she didn't tell the librarian was that she was intrigued by stories of the sexual potions that some witches were known to have conjured. Apart from her legitimate thesis, she also harbors another interest: erotic potion-making. She believed that the witches masqueraded some of their activity in what was a real business: aphrodisiacs. Instead of devil worship, they sold spices and conjured mixes that people believed would help attain a lover.

Mandy's secret passion and obsession were to find the secrets in these ancient documents that hid the secrets to produce erotic potions. She was reminded of Isaac Newton's obsession with alchemy and the occult, apart from his interests in legitimate science. Mandy was also interested in Alchemy of sorts, but the kind that converted a person into a sexual slave.

During her research, she sifted through documents of these 17th-century colonies, she would walk through the old graveyards of these old New England towns on the outskirts of the city. She would read the epithets and Olde-English writings on the tombstones. She tried to imagine what it was like. Of course, hers was a very modern, romanticized version of a truly harsh and reprehensible time.

But her fantasies were a diversion for her. She thought about sex all the time. Perhaps this was an outgrowth of suppressing so many of her innate desires, during her upbringing in the all-girl Catholic school and studying so many years under Nuns. Now, since she was so far away from home, maybe she could carry out some of her sexual fantasies.

So there it was, she would dream up these silly thoughts of being a poor maiden in the 17th-century village that was sexually tortured. Her active and creative imagination would run rampant.

"You are filthy-minded, Mandy," she would scorn herself. "You are stupid slutty and wicked witch and you deserve to be tortured."

In her fantasy, she was a young witch -- a young sexy bisexual witch -- who made love potions. She would walk through the town naked under the moonlight. With her love potion, all that she desired would be want to have wild sex with her.

Then, she was revealed for her use of potions and brought to the town square. They disrobe her in the center of the town square and tie her to a pole. She is completely naked and humiliated. It is a typical cold Northeastern Fall night and the townspeople lit an enormous born fire in the town square next to her. All the townspeople, both women and men took turns touching her naked body. They will set her free if she promises to give her body to all of them. She tries to plead, but deep down she enjoyed the humiliation.

It is silly, but Mandy thinks about this fantasy all the time. She is a submissive helpless maiden accused of being a witch. She thinks about it so much, that she has even dreamed up a plan. She will do it some night.

She had a plan. It was to walk through the old cemetery dressed in a thin white nightgown. Then, she would take off her nightgown place it into a dark cloth 'sache', put a blindfold around her eyes, turn rapidly circles until she is dizzy and disoriented, and then cast the sache with all her force into the air and towards the dark forest next to the cemetery. Then, with her eyes still blindfolded, she would walk naked in the dark for at least another half hour.

When finally she would remove her blindfold, she would be so disoriented and far from her clothing that she would need to spend the rest of the night, completely naked, under the moonlight in search of her nightgown. In one variation of her fantasy plan, she thought about her hands bound behind her back to make it even riskier.

She wanted to thrill and risk of being caught and humiliated like the witches she fantasizes about from those old 17th-century towns.

Maybe someday she will have the courage and carry out her plan.

--

The Stevenson's car pulled out of the driveway. Nancy looked at Mandy and Sara as they waved back. She seemed a perfect babysitter to leave with their children. She could imagine her as a live-in 'au pair' for a more permanent arrangement.

"So what did you think of Mandy?" she asked Greg.

"She seems very nice. And definitely cute, as you said."

"Mmm, yes she really is," Nancy looked forward but her image of Mandy filled her perception. She could see Mandy's long smooth legs and her short tight denim shorts. "She was even cuter tonight than yesterday."

"And sexy. Her long legs in those shorts...."

"So, you were checking out her legs?" Nancy turned towards him and grinned while he concentrated on the road. "Well, I don't blame you."

"Yes, I noticed you were also sizing her up too."

"Mmm, you're right. Yes, she would have made a perfect 'pet' for our little games. But, she seems too.... proper."

There was a long silence.

"Well, at least she will get along well with Sara and the boys. Also, she seems dependable."

"Yeah."

Each was lost in their thoughts of this sexy creature they left with their children in their homes. Lost in a fantasy of a possible future, that seemed only an ephemeral alternate reality.

They sat in a long silence and concentrated on the night road, the low hum of the car as it sped towards the city, only punctuated by the sad jazz music that colored the contours of the moment.

"What a shame," Nancy whispered.

"Yeah," he said reserved.

3: A juicy discovery.

An hour after she said, "C'mon kids, it's time for bed", Mandy finally had a few moments of rest.

After what seemed like a long evening -- several animation videos, playing dolls, playing house, playing video games, and bedtime stories, the kids were finally in their rooms asleep. Mandy had underestimated the amount of work her new job entailed.

She had brought with her several of her books from English Lit class. But, all her ideas of being able to get her homework done during this "simple" babysitting job were cast out the window. Now, she wanted to vegetate on the couch and watch some mindless show on the TV.

She flipped through channels and there was nothing of interest. Talk shows, silly sitcoms, horror movies, etc. She left it on a channel that offered cooking classes. How boring.

Aside from the large screen television, there was a bookcase. On the lower shelves, there were several of the latest fiction novels; nothing of interest. Further up, there were the classics.

But what caught her eye was on the highest shelf. There was a set of videos. Many of them were Hollywood movies and she scanned the titles. She pulled out some of them and started to look through them.

Then, she noticed that there was a row of DVD boxes behind them. Although she felt maybe she shouldn't be so curious, she grabbed a few of them. It was as if this second row of videos, placed on the highest shelf and in the background screamed: "OUT OF REACH of KIDS". This alone piqued her interest. They were not labeled and they didn't have any pictures on the cover. Inside each of the boxes, the DVDs were labeled with a unique number.

She selected one at random and was about to replace the other DVDs. Then, she noticed an object behind the row of DVDs. It was a dildo in the form of a real cock. It was very long and thick.

"Oh my!" she whispered as she reached for it.

Her eyes widened at the discovery and felt it in her hand. She made a careful note of its exact location to replace it but reached for it. It was so large and thick that her thin hand could just barely wrap around it.

"This is so hot," she said as if the phallus could come to life. "I would love to have this in me."

As she became more aroused, she lost inhibitions with her raunchy fantasies. She brought it to her nose. It still contained a smell that was unmistakable from a woman.

"This has recently been in Nancy's kitty," she whispered mesmerized with thoughts of this large dildo entering Nancy's pussy. She thought about the sophisticated and professional Nancy -- now with her legs spread and the thick dildo stretching her pussy.

Mandy became aroused. As always, she could feel a tingle, and then her nipples became erect. Next, she would become moist and want to touch herself between her legs.

mandywoods
mandywoods
200 Followers