Au Pair Fatale

Story Info
Their new nanny develops a fatal obsession.
28.5k words
4.7
117.4k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davybyrne
davybyrne
572 Followers

Author's Note: This story involves non-consensual sex where a man is raped and blackmailed by a woman. Lots of juicy sex, with some anal, rimming & oral. If you are offended by any of that, or it isn't your cup of tea, please take this as a warning.

A special thanks to SyptemberSmyth for editing this story and vastly improving many aspects of grammar, style, and plot.

*

"I want to talk with my lawyer," I repeated.

"He's coming. You have your rights."

I brushed at the dried blood on my sleeve, the cuffs on my wrists clinking with the movement. "Can I at least clean myself up?"

"Don't worry, you'll have a prison uniform soon enough, and they'll give you a shower at processing," the detective replied, his voice smug. I imagined he could be kind if he wanted, maybe to his wife or a family member, but tonight he just glowered and looked at me with such disgust I couldn't meet his eyes anymore. "You don't have to talk, you know that, but can you at least tell me why?"

I was silent, smart enough at least to not to open my mouth.

"Look," he said, his voice lowering, as if the microphone in the interview room couldn't still pick up his words. "Just between us guys, I mean, it's obvious, right? A girl like that comes into your fancy home... you fucked her, right? Your wife found out, both women were upset..."

"My lawyer?" I glanced at the one-way mirror and shifted in the hard, metal chair.

"Suit yourself," he sighed. "She's out of the hospital and wants to see you, by the way. Can you tell me something? Anything? Maybe I can get you a couple minutes with her before you have to put on your new uniform if you tell me why. It will be tough for her to see you in prisoner orange, won't it?"

I opened my mouth, and he grinned when he saw the hunger in my eyes.

"Just tell me, why? Why did you ruin your life?"

"My lawyer."

----------

In retrospect, the warning signs were obvious from the day she arrived.

"She's much skinnier than her pictures, don't you think?"

"What? I guess. I don't remember her pictures," I mumbled, not even looking up from my book. It was a lie, of course, but one I had to tell my wife.

Katherine turned back to her phone, but couldn't let it rest. She rolled over and showed me the screen. "Look."

"Really?" I feigned annoyance as I glanced at Inga's profile picture. "Sure. Yes. You're right. She's definitely skinnier than in that picture." Her breasts were still the same size, I noted in my head, which meant quite large. They had looked improbable on her skinny frame when I'd met her in person earlier that day.

Katherine's own chest was modest, not that I minded. I was lucky with my wife. Despite having birthed two kids, she worked out religiously and had a lean, toned body that could belong to a woman ten years younger. She was also educated, beautiful, and successful. A skinny nineteen year old, no matter how big her boobs were, couldn't compete with her in my mind. Inga might be fun to look at, but I wasn't really tempted.

"It's weird, don't you think?" said Katherine, flipping through the rest of Inga's pictures. "Why would she put up fat pics of herself? This profile was from only six months ago. She couldn't have lost that much weight so quickly."

"She could have gone on a diet. You know, getting in shape for her first trip to America." I turned back to my book. "Is it a big deal? Would you have not hired her if she was skinny?"

"No." Katherine frowned and shook her head. "Of course not. She nailed the interview."

Katherine had screened dozens of Au Pairs before choosing Inga. I'd rubber stamped her choice after listening to Katherine's in depth comparison of the three final candidates, her notes organized in a spreadsheet. She'd wanted me to do video interviews with them all as well, her lawyer habits making her crave a cross-examination, but I'd pleaded I was too busy.

Katherine could easily pick an Au Pair without my help, and besides, when choosing an eighteen or nineteen year old woman to live in your house for a year to help take care of the kids, it's best for the husband to not express too much interest. Many of the Au Pair candidates were quite attractive, some even having bikini pictures in their profiles, and I didn't want Katherine thinking I had ulterior motives. No, it was best to stay disinterested.

"It's just weird, Baby," Katherine said at last as I turned off the light. The glow of her phone's screen revealed her still perplexed face. "I'm sure she'll be fine."

Fine? Our last Au Pair had been fine. A bit homely and dull, but reliable and terrific with our kids. Inga, well, I wasn't sure what the right adjective was to describe her yet.

I found myself thinking of Inga as I shut my eyes. I half-wondered if I was dreaming already, as how else could I explain the gorgeous teenager that was sleeping down the hall? I loved Katherine, and would never cheat on her, but I was a thirty-six year old man that had been married for seven years. I could still have some fantasies.

Idly, I speculated on what Inga was wearing to sleep. Her impossibly skinny and curvy body appeared in my mind in a variety of outfits, each one skimpier than the other, until my mind settled on her nude as I finally drifted off into my real dreams.

----------

"Good morning, Mr. Nichols," Inga said as I entered the kitchen. Katherine was still home but getting dressed. She'd skipped her morning pilates class to get Inga up to speed on her first day of work.

"Good morning to you as well, but please, call me Tyler," I said with a smile. It was hard for me to be social without my coffee, but I tried for her sake.

"Of course, Mr. Tyler," she answered with a mischievous grin.

"Just Tyler."

Those damned giant breasts were quite noticeable in the tight tank top she was wearing. It wasn't a risqué shirt by itself, and covered everything perfectly well, but the fabric stretched obscenely around those twin peaks. They jiggled despite the bra she had on, bouncing in the corner of my eyes in a fashion that drew my gaze.

"Excuse me!" Inga warned me too late as she squeezed by with a sippy cup of milk for one of my daughters. I was already turning, and both her breasts smushed against my arm as she passed. Honestly, I had no room to step back as the kids were on their stools behind me. If anything, I thought she had more space behind her, but maybe I'd just surprised her when I turned so quickly?

Her breasts had felt amazing, but I didn't want to think about that.

----------

Inga's first week had gone well. While she'd done great as a nanny, I couldn't shake a nagging suspicion she'd been flirting with me. Of course, that could just be vanity on my part as she was a pretty girl and very friendly. She'd done nothing truly inappropriate, after all.

"Do you need help with the kids? I know Katherine is out this afternoon..."

It was Saturday, Inga's day off, and I was in the pool with the children. I squinted up at her against the bright sun, picking out the outline of a white bikini on her nubile frame.

"No, go enjoy the day," I urged, waving her away. "Take the spare car and explore Los Angeles! Go to the beach!"

"I'll just lay out here, if that's okay?"

"Suit yourself!" I wasn't going to argue as she settled onto a lounger. Those breasts caught my eye, but the rest of her body with barely any clothes on was equally as mesmerizing. Her ass was nicely round, but muscular, and her flat stomach and strong thighs hinted she indeed did work out.

I returned to playing with my kids when motion in the corner of my eye made me glance back. She'd removed her top, freeing those giant melons to my gaze. They weren't significantly paler than the rest of her skin, so clearly she was used to tanning topless. Dark pink areolas jiggled as she began to slather herself with sunscreen.

"Inga!" I yelled, unsure where to put my gaze as I addressed her. Even staring in her eyes meant those breasts stayed in frame.

"Yes?" she asked innocently as her hands began to knead her jugs, causing them to glisten with lotion in the bright sunlight.

"I-I, well, we don't typically tan topless here in the U.S."

"Oh! Really? How prude. Do you mind, though? It's how we always lay out in Sweden," she asked, an incredulous look on her face. "You don't want tan lines on my chest, do you?"

Tan lines would be a shame.

"Look, I'm fine with it," I said, which was certainly true, but added, "However, I don't think Katherine would approve, so you probably should cover up."

"When she comes back, I will," said Inga with a grin before lying back and shutting her eyes. "It'll be our little secret."

With her eyes closed it seemed rude to press her on the matter. I swallowed my words and turned back to my kids, all too conscious of the bare breasts behind me. My children were both girls and young enough that the sight didn't even register, my oldest was only three. We'd just come from a vacation in Spain where topless beaches were the norm, so I couldn't claim it was inappropriate. Still, their presence made me feel even more guilty for allowing Inga's behavior.

Great, now I had my hot teenage Au Pair tanning topless when my wife wasn't around.

Did I mention she had large breasts?

----------

Back in the police station, I'd been moved to a private consultation room to meet with my lawyer.

"I hear you're the best."

"Someone's exaggerating, but I do a good job," answered Paul, my criminal lawyer. I've never had to hire a criminal lawyer before, but his obvious competence was a relief. "Let me warn you, if you admit guilt or incriminating facts to me, I have an ethical duty to not let you perjure yourself on the stand. I don't want you to lie to me, and I need the full story, but I'd like you to keep that in mind."

I nodded. It was a puzzling opener. I wondered how criminals, especially dumb ones, handled this situation with their lawyers? It didn't matter to me, my story was embarrassing, but straight-forward. Well, except for one part.

'"I've talked to the detectives, so I have the summary of their findings from the scene. You've already told them it was self-defense, so keep that in mind. Now tell me, the Au Pair, Inga, were you having sex with her?"

"Yes."

"How did that begin?"

----------

"Oh, you are doing the laundry! Can I add a few things?"

"Uhm, sure," I replied as Inga ducked back into her room. The spare bedroom we'd given her was right next to the laundry room.

All in all, the last couple of weeks had gone well, at least when Katherine was home. Inga was still great with the kids, very responsible, and Katherine appeared to like her enough to take her to Crossfit classes in the mornings once a week.

When Katherine wasn't around, however, Inga still sunbathed topless and had taken more recently to walking around in a t-shirt and thong when no one else was in the house but me. My wife wasn't home as much as I thought it seemed. Every time I found myself alone with Inga a new escalation occurred in what I suspected was a slow, progressive flirtation with me. Maybe I was just reading into things, or being vain again, as the Nordics were very liberal. While I kept myself in shape and fancied myself good looking, surely Inga wasn't hitting on me, was she?

"Here, just these," said Inga as she tossed a couple of wisps of fabric into the basket. I stared down at three of her thongs.

I'm not a panty sniffing guy, really I'm not. Yet, as I loaded the washer, my eyes kept going to her underwear, which I'd left out to add in last. I raised one up, just a little triangle of sheer fabric and some string, and marveled at how weightless it was. I couldn't resist, and lifted the gusset to my nostrils for a deep inhale.

Her scent was heavenly, a sweet musk that had a hint of sourness. It reeked of femininity, and I felt my cock begin to swell in response.

"Tyler, I have some more—What are you doing?" Inga had caught me red handed.

I tossed the thong into the machine as if burned by it.

"Were you sniffing my KNICKERS?" Her blue eyes narrowed and a frown appeared on her pink lips.

"No!" I answered, my lie pathetic even to my ears. She'd seen me do it, but I was so horrified at how perverse my act was that I couldn't admit it. Her silence unnerved me, a look of disgust appearing on her face. "I didn't mean to!"

"You're a pervert, Mr. Nichols," she declared, then tossed me an armload of additional bras and shirts to add. I tried to catch them as they spread out in the air, but one of her bras landed on my head. As I knelt down to pick up the rest, she spanked my ass, quite hard. "You're a dirty man. Wash these as well."

Then she was gone.

----------

"Inga told me something disturbing today" Katherine had a serious look on her face.

"Really? What is it?" I replied, keeping my voice steady.

"She mentioned she hears us when we have sex," Katherine answered, then a coy smile appeared on her face. "Am I that loud?"

"It's all my fault, Dear." I slid closer to her in our bed as she put down her phone. "I fuck you too hard."

"Do you now? Let's see..."

----------

"What do you do for work, Tyler?"

"I, uhm, work for a studio. I'm a producer." I tried not to look at her as I answered. Inga was topless again, laying out on the lounger as the kids splashed in the shallow end of the pool. She hadn't brought up the panty sniffing incident from last week, but I had been very self-conscious around her, trying to be on my best behavior. "You know, making movies."

"Wow, that's so exciting!" she exclaimed, lowering her sunglasses to look at me with wide eyes. "I love Hollywood movies! What have you made?"

I began to tell her, but found it hard to talk with her bare breasts on display. Every time I glanced at her, even if I locked into her eyes, those mounds hung tantalizingly below. I threw out names of my better known hits, explaining how I'd had my first success with a low budget movie that had become a huge blockbuster. That had been when I was thirty, and my career had taken off since then.

"That's amazing. You're so talented, as well as handsome," she murmured, standing up and stretching. The contrast between her boobs, skinny waist, and full hips was striking. She pranced past me to jump in the pool, breasts bouncing, and I discovered she was wearing a more revealing bottom. Her other swim suits had been fuller in cut, but this afternoon a generous slice of her ass cheeks were on display. She flashed me a smirk over her shoulder, catching me staring at her ass. "I'm so lucky to work for you, despite you being a pervert that is."

I watched her dive into the pool, that glorious ass tensing as she crouched. She swam back to the edge and lifted herself up, her breasts resting obscenely on the tiled coping as she smiled at me.

"Are you getting in? The water feels great."

----------

"I'll see you all in two days! Mommy hates these conferences and I miss you already!" Katherine kissed the kids, then myself, goodbye. Her taxi honked in the driveway again, and she turned to leave with a final wave.

Inga herded my kids back inside the front door and turned to face me. "Tyler, when are you getting home tonight? I'll have dinner ready."

I felt a strange dread at the innocent question paired with her smiling face.

It wasn't just vanity. I knew in the last week Inga had stepped up to unambiguously flirting with me. Besides the constant topless tanning, she'd been complimenting me daily on my looks, career success, and skill at being a father. Then there had been all the casual brushes of her breasts against my body. Our kitchen wasn't small enough to warrant the close proximity she seemed to prefer when we were alone.

"I may be late..."

"Tyler!" A pout appeared on her face. "You can't miss dinner with your family! Especially tonight, with Katherine gone."

"Yeah Daddy!" my daughter helpfully added. "No Mommy tonight!"

Thanks little girl, but I knew that all too well. "I'll try to be back by six."

I should have said something to Katherine this week, as Inga was crossing the line, but the panty sniffing incident had made me bite my tongue. There was also the topless tanning, which Katherine didn't know about either. With some anxiety, I realized I'd dug myself in far too deep to explain Inga's behavior to Katherine without making it look like I was guilty as well.

Once at work, I opened my laptop bag and discovered one of her thongs inside. I was already inside my corner office, the door shut, and I pulled the evil garment out with trembling hands. This one was white cotton, with a fuller cut than the string one I'd smelled the other week.

A quick sniff proved my intuition right. The cotton held her aroma better, and I basked in her pungent musk. My cock was hard in seconds, and I battled the urge to jerk myself off right then and there.

I lost.

----------

I could barely work the rest of the day, a mix of dread and perverse anticipation in my head about returning home that night.

I didn't want to cheat on Katherine, I truly didn't, but the prospect of fighting off an aggressive teenage vixen intent on bedding me was strangely thrilling. I'm a middle-aged married guy and the idea of this gorgeous Swede desiring me enough to seduce me was flattering. I knew I could resist her, I wasn't some horny teenager myself with no self-control, but I kind of liked the idea of rejecting her and making her desire me even more.

The real challenge would be explaining the situation to Katherine later, which was going to be awkward no matter how well I handled things tonight. I was in a bit of a pickle, particularly if Inga brought up the panty sniffing and topless lounging by the pool to Katherine. I knew I'd have to be firm tonight, but also get Inga's pledge to keep that other stuff our secret. She seemed like a pleasant girl, and not vindictive, so I was cautiously optimistic as I approached my front door.

"You're late!" Inga announced with a mock frown. She offered her cheek for a kiss, something she'd never done before. "The kids already ate and are watching a movie, so it'll just be us at the table."

"About that, I—wait, are you wearing Katherine's clothes!"

"Yes, do you like them?" Inga looked pleased I had noticed. The short skirt fit well, but the blouse was sized for a smaller bust and her breasts stretched it obscenely. The plunging neckline left nothing to my imagination, and the canyon her cleavage made seemed bottomless. She tapped one of her high heels on the tile floor. "Her feet are my size as well!"

"Inga! This is inappropriate!" My face colored. "You can't wear her outfits!"

"Don't worry, I'm not wearing her knickers!" Inga's laugh was dismissive. "I know you like mine better."

I was speechless.

She had makeup on as well, a heavy red lipstick I recognized as one of Katherine's favorites and dark mascara that made her pale blue eyes glow. Her blonde hair had been blown out into luxuriant and wavy tresses that framed her high cheekboned face perfectly. A whiff of perfume in the air smelled familiar, one of Katherine's normal scents.

"Come, let's eat," she said, grabbing my hand and leading me to the formal dining room. Two placemats had been set out with dinner already on the table. She'd poured us both glasses of red wine, and the bottle she chose was one of my favorites.

"Inga, we need to talk." I took a few bites of food to gather my thoughts. Her pasta was surprisingly good and I was really hungry. "I think you have the wrong idea..."

"Oh, Tyler." She gave a soft chuckle. Her eyes sparkled. "Are you worried I'm trying to fuck you?"

"Well, yes! Yes, I am. That's exactly what I'm worried about."

She took a sip of her wine. "This from the pervert who sniffs my panties?"

davybyrne
davybyrne
572 Followers
123456...8