Au Revoir, Sunita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Sunita pushed her body hard against mine and my fingers were unable to manoeuvre the string. Instead, I suddenly felt her lips on one of my nipples. The feeling was electrifying and I let out a groan that emanated from deep within me. I felt the tip of her tongue flick at my hardened nipple while her fingers rubbed at the other one. One of her hands was again on the swelling in my trousers, as I pushed against her.

She moved her mouth from one nipple to the other and I felt the cold airconditioning against the saliva drenched pigmentation that surrounded the protrusion. My hands, behind her back, went down to her arse and I clutched the firm fleshy roundness of her rump, grabbing them hard and shoving myself against her. She continued her tongue lashing of my nipples while simultaneously stroking the thickness of my denim encased rod. My own hands roamed all over her body; grabbing her buttock, then rubbing her back and shoulders, pushing her away so I could lay my hands on her breasts. All in a frenetic and disjointed manner.

And amidst these wanderings, my fingers finally sought out the knot that bound her petticoat and pulled at one end of the drawstring till I had it unravelled. Pushing it over her hips, I forced the garment off her and tried pushing it down into a pool around her ankles. But since the petticoat was tailored to hug her hips, I knelt in front of her as I pulled it down, my fingers slowly managing to yank it lower down her thighs till it finally dropped. She was naked.

Still kneeling, squatting actually, in front of her, my face was almost directly in front of her just revealed crotch. I could smell the faint muskiness, mingled as usual with the delectable floral fragrance of her toiletries; soap, deo spray, skin cream, something. I didn't move at all; my hands gripped her ankles gently as I drew in the sweet aroma with my eyes shut. After a moment, I opened my eyes and stared at the thick black triangle of her pubic hair, glistening ever so slightly with the moistness that must have emanated from her cunt.

I looked up at Sunita and saw that she had shut her eyes. Perhaps in anticipation; or maybe just the embarrassment of standing stark naked in front of her master. I ran my hands up from her ankles gradually along her calves to the back of her knees and I felt her almost buckle. But then she continued to stand upright and raised her hands slowly till they rested on my head. Her fingers ran through the thick locks of my hair, her palms sometimes stopping just to hold my head. I let my hands crawl up along the back of her thighs till they reached her bum.

Clasping her rump, I drew my face forward till the tip of my nose felt the soft tendrils of her pubic hair. Drawing in a deep breath, I inhaled that over-ripe fragrance from her groin, reeking as it was of sex. Pushing my face forward ever so tenderly, I took almost a minute till I buried the front of my head in her bush. I felt the silken threads cover my nose, then wash over my cheekbones. My lips sunk into what seemed like a bed of warm wool.

I felt a wetness against my chin and realised that the sharp contour had paved a way through the thick undergrowth and now rested against the moist and damp outer lips of Sunita's vagina, pressing her swollen vulva. I felt her fingers clench at my hair, almost ripping strands out of my scalp. Her body seemed to tense; the muscles around her buttocks became taut as the maid pushed her torso hard against my face. I heard a faint noise, a moan, above me as the woman grabbed clutches of my hair and pulled my head against her while she rammed her body into my face.

Sunita's orgasm had been triggered when my bristly skinned chinbone rubbed against her clitoris as I moved my head upwards along the thick pussy hair ... that was the only explanation I could offer myself as her sudden body movements caught me completely unawares. I still felt her hands clamping my head, her finger tips digging into my scalp, as her hips thrust forward against my face. The noises I heard above me were restrained, as though she was holding back a scream whose essence rippled through her body.

As her body pressed against my mouth and face, my hands remained clamped on her buttocks and I drew her even tighter towards me instead of trying to fend away her body. When the convulsions began to subside and I felt her body begin to relax, I slid a finger into her anus and immediately became aware of the tension returning to her physique. I probed deeper, pushing my finger further into her hole and discovered the wetness of her perspiration inside the warmth of her arsehole.

Her body began to revitalise itself with jump-starts that one might imagine as electric currents rippling through her torso. I shoved my finger still deeper and knew that she was having a second round of orgasmic explosions. This time I heard her screams of ecstasy as she raised a leg over my shoulder and tried to grip my head between her thighs.

I slipped my tongue out and let it slither across her labial region for a few seconds before finding her clit and sucking it into my mouth. Sunita threw her head back and uncontrollably raised her other leg so that she had both her thighs over my shoulders. My face was trapped between them as I pushed my tongue into her cunt and tried to sip the overflowing juices that dribbled out of her. I had to extract my finger from her anus so I could grab her bum and hold her up in that position lest she fall backwards on to the floor.

With both her legs now thrown over my shoulders, my face was trapped between Sunita's strong thighs as she pushed her dripping wet cunt against me; the thickness of her pubic hair a soggy mush against my mouth and cheeks. I felt her weight pushing me backwards as I continued to clutch her arse. Straining the muscles of my back and abdomen, I eased myself slowly to the floor. Her feet touched the ground and she bent her knees but kept her groin flush against my face as I lay down.

My maid drew her knees up and almost sat on my mouth, raising herself about an inch so I could finally breathe. I looked up at her and saw her staring down at me, her eyes open and her lips parted. I stuck my tongue out of my mouth and let the tip graze her clitoris. My hands were still on her rump and I again pushed a finger into her anus, shoving it all the way till my knuckles were against the entrance to her orifice. I pumped my finger in and out of her hole for a minute and she caught the rhythm as she continued to rub herself against my chin and my mouth.

My penis was rock hard and still, lying straight against my abs. The maidservant released her grip on my hair with one hand and I felt her lean back a little as she grabbed my cock and began stroking it. The feel of her delicate hand against the heat of my rod almost made me shoot my cum. I concentrated on her face, then lowered my gaze to her breasts which hung wholesome inches away from me. I saw the dark nipples stand upright and taut but was unable to take them into my mouth because my head was still between her thighs.

Sunita caressed my eight inch cock and fondled my testicles for a couple of minutes before she finally eased away from my face and slid down my chest, leaving a wet trail of her juices on my body. I felt her arse move along the trunk of my body till the naked roundness of her buttocks reached my phallus. She held my manhood upright and raised her body above it. She was going to lower herself on to me and the thought of finally penetrating her cunt sent shivers of anticipation through my my entire being.

I reached out for her breasts, taking one in each hand and gently massaged them; her taut nipples rubbed against the callouses at the base of my fingers and I heard the maid emit a soft groan that emanated from deep within her. I felt her slide a hand past my abdomen and between her thighs a second before she gripped my ramrod cock and held the stiffness upright. Then she lowered herself so that the steely thickness of my member impaled her. She slithered down smoothly and fast till my entire length was deep in her cavernous grotto.

I raised my hips in an attempt to thrust still further but my genitals were already fused against her groin, the thick bushiness of her pubic hair grinding against my own. The servant fell forward and her breasts were heavy on my face. I reached behind her and grabbed her arse, my fingers digging into her flesh as I clutched her against me. And then we both started rolling and lurching; she viciously and I just mildly in comparison. She mashed her cunt against me as I pulled hard, simultaneously raising my hips. My fingers found the puckered opening to her anus and I pushed a finger inside while pulling her against my body.

Sunita writhed and squirmed against me, thrashing from side to side as her hair cascaded over my body. Every 30 seconds or so, she would straighten her body and then lean backwards, continuing the movements and contortions of her torso. At one stage she pushed her legs back and lay on top of me; we were flush against each other, her breasts flattened against my chest, her stomach against mine, her thighs smoothly rolling over my own. But all the time we were pumping hard, my shaft skewering her dripping wet vagina.

I barely managed to hold myself back for about five minutes and then the explosive eruption came. I felt my juices churn, that stirring at the base of my cock giving me only a second of forewarning. I shoved two fingers deep inside her arse and pulled her towards me as I raised my hips off the floor and thrust my erection savagely into her cunt. And then the eruption came. The first spurt would have been a long stream that could have shot all the way across her bathroom had I not been so deeply encased in her. Instead it jetted out and hit the walls of her vagina and the opening to her womb.

Sunita screamed as her body tensed and she raised her torso off my chest like a female minotaur readying for battle, her cunt still welded against my body, my cock still spewing hot white cum with a vengeance inside her. With that scream came a release that pulsated like some extraterrestrial energy source through her entire body. I felt the tension in her muscled as her thighs tried to grip mine, as her buttocks clenched to a rock like hardness. I spurted huge jets of cum into her before I felt myself emptying my sacs and only then realised that the tension had left her body.

As I lay back in complete exhaustion and became aware of my surroundings, I felt the maid's body lying flush against me. My hands were still on her arse although I had pulled my fingers out of her anus. Her head was over my right shoulder as she faced the tiled flooring, her breasts were large and squashed against my ribs, her stomach expanded and collapsed against my body with each deep breath that she took, my penis was still inside her cunt to a considerable depth, her thighs were held together between my parted legs, and her feet were on the cold bathroom floor.

We lay together absolutely still like that for at least five minutes trying to get our breath back. I felt the first movement when Sunita raised her head a couple of inches and nuzzled my neck and the back of my ear. Even that close, I couldn't discern what she whispered but it sounded like something in Hindi. I raised my hands to her shoulders and gently massaged them and her back as I felt her raising her hips. My cock gradually slid out of her cunt and fell limp against my stomach; I felt the chilly wetness of her juices and my sperm, co-mingled along the entire length of my penis.

Another couple of minutes and then she unraveled herself from my body, sitting up on the floor briefly as she gathered her long loose hair and tried to bundle it up in a bun on her head. I lay supine on the floor as I watched her stand up and face the mirror. I could see her breasts reflected, and I could see her arse from where I lay. She turned around briefly and I saw a sheepish smile on her face as she asked me what I was staring at "Kya dekh rahe ho, Sahib?"

I noticed we were back to "Sahib" I got up from the bathroom floor, as naked as my maid, and stood behind her. I looked at our reflections in the mirror, once again marvelling at the fullness and the firmness of her tits. I kept my hands to myself as I feasted on the view I just couldn't tear my eyes away from. She looked down, perhaps at the wash basin in front of her, in a demure fashion.

Although I had not raised my hands to hold her hips or her breasts, I suddenly realised that my penis brushed lightly against her rump. I was a little shocked and even amazed that this could be happening to me. The urge to touch her was extremely strong and I had to draw on my entire store of will power to desist from doing so. But for just a few more seconds I allowed my body to savour the sensations as my cock began to stiffen against her arse, feeling the smooth firmness of her buttocks against the heat of my member.

I wasn't sure how the housemaid would react but I had the fleeting thought that she would be ready for another bout because I felt a movement against my fast-burgeoning rod. I thought she may have just gently, ever so delicately, swayed her rump a fraction. But I desisted. Instead, I bent my neck and kissed her behind her ear. And then without saying a word I left her alone in the bathroom, pulling the door shut on my way out.

I walked back to my own bedroom naked. Deciding to take a shower myself, I drenched myself in cold water and washed the evening away. Then, pulling on another pair of jeans, having left one on Sunita's bathroom floor, I splashed some cologne on my face and donned a Polo t-shirt. I walked back to the bar and poured myself another whisky, having already lost two tumblers of unfinished Laphroaig somewhere around the house. With glass in hand, I walked out through the glass sliding doors on to my terrace which was shrouded in darkness. It was well past midnight and the city was quiet.

I walked up to the bannister at the end of the terrace, past the various plants that made my garden an absolute delight to watch in the day time. Turning around, my back against the railings and the city beyond, I faced my penthouse apartment. Through the glass doors, the living room was bathed in a dim glow from the floor lamp and looked rather romantic. Faint strains of Indian classical music filtered through the darkness outside.

I looked up and saw a cloudless starry sky above; the temperature had dropped to about 24 degrees centigrade, a little surprising for August in Delhi. I heard the sliding doors part and looked at the apartment. Sunita was walking out on to the terrace, silhouetted against the golden glow of the living room. Her face was in darkness but I could discern that her hair was still bunched up on her head, with some loose strands trickling out to the nape of her neck. She was in a saree but I couldn't see the colour so I wasn't sure if it was the same one she had worn earlier.

As the maidservant walked slowly towards me across the 10 metres breadth of the rooftop terrace, the contours of her body became more apparent. The fullness of her breasts and the cinched look of her waist, the swell of her hips and the smooth tapering of her thighs down to her knees and then her ankles. She walked steadily and quietly till she stood inches away from me as I leant against the barrier behind. I stared down into her eyes as I took another sip of whisky before she closed that last gap between us and rested against me.

Not a word was said; she just rested her cheek against my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist. I placed my left hand on her back and only then realised that she wasn't wearing a blouse or a brassiere. Draining the whiskey, I placed the crystal tumbler on a ledge and wrapped my other arm around her as well. My hands were splayed on her naked back as my palms moved across the expanse of skin.

Sunita straightened her face and placed her lips on that part of my chest that was exposed at the bottom of the V-neck of my t-shirt. Small curls of chest hair rubbed against the tip of her tongue as she traced the square inch of exposure. Then I felt her hands on my waist as she curled her fingers around the hem of my shirt and started drawing it up towards my head. I stepped back a fraction of an inch away from her and raised my hands so she could draw the garment off completely.

She placed the shirt on the ledge next to where I had kept the whisky glass and the leaned against me again. Putting my hands on her back again, I caressed the smoothness and ran my fingers up and down the vertebrae of her spine. Sunita's hands were on my back as she emulated the movements as mine. I felt her press her middle against me and I knew she could feel my burgeoning hard-on against her inner thighs, albeit through the folds of her saree and petticoat.

I rubbed her back for a while and then took my hands up to her shoulders and neck. Bending my neck, I placed my lips on the nape of her neck and ran my lips along the soft curve. I slid the tip of my tongue along that erogenous zone for a minute and then took the lobe of her ear gently between my teeth. Sunita shivered. I felt her hands go lower till they were on my arse, pulling me towards her and I shoved my hips forward, pressing my erection through the denim against her.

I was going to miss her terribly; more so because I didn't know when exactly I would return. I had decided that she must stay on at the house and I had already told her that. I think that gave her a sense of stability, and a reassurance that I wasn't entirely disappearing from her life. It gave me a sense of anchoring my nomadic existence, knowing that there was a woman I wanted to come back to.

Her hands were now clamped tight on my buttocks as she drew me towards her. I looked down at her face and fell in love with her all over again. There were no tears in her eyes but they glistened in the lights of the night. My palms were splayed against her bare skin, still traversing the expanse of her back now that the pallu of her saree had fallen off her shoulders and trailed on the ground. My hands moved to her front as I caressed her breasts, feeling the nipples taut as ever.

I bent my knees and lowered my face to her chest, taking one nipple into my mouth while I toyed with the other between my thumb and fingers. As I sucked the elongated teat, I wondered if one day this woman would bear my child, perhaps unintentionally. We had taken no precautions during our various copulations, having thrown caution to the winds. That was a mistake I hoped neither of us would one day regret.

"Sahib?" I heard an almost silent whisper as she she cradled my head against her breasts. I felt her fingers run through the curls and waves of my hair as I tongued her nipples; first one, then the other. "Sahib?" I heard again. Reluctantly, I took my mouth away from her tits and stood upright again, still holding my beautiful maidservant in my arms. A head taller than her, I looked down at Sunita and kissed her on her lips. "Meri guda me tumhara lund chahiye." We had joked often enough about translating "bad words" and what I understood was that she wanted me to fuck her in the arse.

I was startled at those words, but not not entirely surprised. The only times I had had anal sex was after coming to India. In fact, the first time was with Sunita, aided by her cousin sister-in-law when I had visited my maid's village to attend Sunita's sister's wedding. The second time was with a strange girl on the train when I was returning to Delhi from that wedding. And the third time was with a temporary maid that had been employed to clean the house in Sunita's absence.

Now, as I heard her words whispered into my ear, I felt the animal in me rising. I felt her breasts push against my chest as her grip, still on my buttocks, clamped into my flesh. I lowered my mouth to meet hers as she tilted her head back and my tongue shot into her, feeling the sharp edges of her teeth as she bit down gently. My hands groped her awesome full tits as the hard nipples seemed to rake the palms. As I kissed her deeply and passionately, I felt her fingers fumble with the button of my jeans and then heard the zipper being yanked down.