Au Revoir, Sunita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand shoved inside and she gripped my cock, pulling it out and stroking the thickness till I was hard and my penis stood upright. I could feel the blood pulsating through the veins as my manhood throbbed in her hand. Finding the folds of her saree tucked into the petticoat band, I pulled them out and let the full length of the fabric unfold and drop to the ground. She pushed down my jeans till they pooled around my ankles. Stepping out of them with some difficulty, I simultaneously found the core of her petticoat and unknotted it. Then I pushed the hip-fitting long underskirt past the swell of her upper thighs and let it cascade down to the floor, like I had done earlier that evening, perhaps an hour ago. I lost track of time.

We stood against each other, naked in the night, on my terrace. As I leaned my back against the terrace wall, my servant pressed her body gently against mine. I could feel her warm breath tickling my nipples and chest as her large swollen mammaries brushed against my abdomen. The nipples were like stones against my skin. Her stomach, flat against my raging erection, undulated subtly with her breathing. And lower down, against the insides of my thighs I felt the thick bristle of her curly pubic hair.

My hands were still on her boobs as she she kept rubbing my penis, fondling my testicles, and generally masturbating me to a level dangerously close to ejaculation. I took hold of her wrists and drew them to my back where she held on to my arse once again. I let my fingers get lost in the thickness of Sunita's bush, running through the foliage till I found the heated wet entrance to her grotto. I pushed two fingers of one hand deep inside her cunt and felt the succubus like muscles of her vagina draw them in.

Bending my knees still further so as to facilitate probing into her pussy, I found my mouth in front of her breasts. I drew one pebble-like nipple into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue while I pushed the fingers all the way up into her hole till my knuckles pressed against her pubic bone. After using my hand like a mini piledriver ramming into her for a while, I pushed a third finger inside. The walls of her cunt were running with lubricating juices as I pushed in and out, ensuring that there was now considerable pressure on her clitoris as well.

Sunita parted her feet by about six inches and I felt her lowering her body on to my fingers as she bent her knees slightly. Her clitoris was swollen and protruded by almost a centimetre from its protective hood. It was hard but sodden and I let one finger gently rub against it, knowing how erotically sensitive my servant would be at that spot. But she couldn't hold back; didn't hold back as she thrust her pelvis down around my fist and clenched her teeth so not to let out the scream that was bursting out of her.

I heard a deep moan, still loud in the silence of the night, as she climaxed to an orgasm as I continued to massage her vaginal lips. Her hand gripped my wrist with immense strength as she tried to remove my hand from her cunt, but I used my own strength to hold back and caressed her cunt. Another loud moan, this time morphing into a shout; her teeth were still clenched but the sound escaped her mouth as a second orgasm built immediately. Her body convulsed against my hand and then with a sudden thrust I felt the maid squirt.

The pressure on Sunita's bladder must have reduced as her vaginal muscles relaxed immediately following her orgasm and I felt the hot flow of her urine squirt on to my hand and chest. I kept my fingers very delicately in and around her cunt as the flow continued, picking up force as she released her pee. I had never experienced something like this ever before, and it made me feel so loved because I got the idea into my head that only a woman that was close and loved you with her soul, could undergo such an experience.

I stood upright and pulled her into my arms as the last trickle ran down the insides of her thighs. I felt the wetness on my body as I pressed against her, holding her tight against my chest, my penis in a semi-erect state clamped somewhere between our bodies. It had been a long night already, from when I got back after 9:00 p.m to now when it was probably near about 1 o'clock on Saturday morning. I suddenly remembered that my time was limited; I would be leaving some time on Sunday and wouldn't be seeing my Indian maid for many month.

A shiver ran down my body and I felt my servant hold me tighter, as though I was about to leave any moment. Or was it concern and worry about my wellbeing? She stepped apart after a while and, holding my hand, she walked me back into my penthouse living room. I pulled the sliding doors shut and just as I was drawing the curtains I noticed that our clothes still lay on the ground at the far end of the terrace.

The night was exceptionally dark and as I stared up towards the sky, I thought I saw heavy black cumulus clouds hanging low over the city. It was going to rain very soon, and a strange heady feeling descended over me. The not too distant rumble of thunder reverberated for a few seconds. Then a sudden flash of lightning ripped through the darkness before a loud clap of thunder shook the glass panes of the door to the terrace. And then came the rain; torrential cascades poured down from the heavens suddenly, as though the sluice gates of a dam had burst.

Once inside, I felt a sudden comfort with the familiar surroundings and Sunita's presence. There was just one table lamp; its glow cast a romantic aura around the house as I watched the maid walk slowly towards her section of the flat and into her bathroom. Sitting on my leather recliner, I watched her bare arse sway gently like a bough in the wind as she walked across the floor. The yellow light and the shadows that it cast on the contours of her body were intoxicating. I placed one hand on my penis and stroked it as I watched her disappear into her bathroom.

As I waited for her to return, I wondered how she would look when she came out. Would she still be naked? Would she be in another saree? Just picturing her in my mind, I felt my cock get stiffer as I continued to stroke the thickness. I stood up and went back to my bar, pulled down the bottle of Laphroaig and poured a shot into the tumbler lying empty on the counter. Taking out a fistful of ice cubes from the bucket I threw them into the crystal glass and carried it back into the living room. This time I chose a wide leather armchair instead of the recliner.

After a couple of minutes, maybe more, I saw her walk out of her room. She had stayed completely naked. Her hair was down, long thick waves that draped her shoulders and fell all the way down to her hips like a long veil. Her breasts were large and I realised for the first time that they weren't artificially firm; there was a natural bounce and sway to them as she walked slowly towards me. I noticed that she had used kohl around her eyes and it made her look absolutely goddess like.

Her hips swayed from side to side, the deep navel winked with every step. And her bush looked extraordinarily thick as the play of light cast dark and deep shadows around her pelvic area. Her body had a golden hue that mesmerised me. I was lost in this apparition of beauty. Her smooth thighs, the knees, and the long legs going on down to her delicate feet ... looking at these were moments in a dream I never wanted to wake up from.

As she walked up to me, her nakedness bathed in the soft golden glow of the lamp, my hand mindlessly went to my cock and started stroking slowly, very very slowly. She came up to the chair, put some stuff that she had been holding on to the side table next to my drink, and sat on the soft bulbous leather armrest on the right side of the chair. She turned her body to face me, her wonderful breasts barely a foot away from my face and the swell of her buttocks over the edge of the chair.

My left hand lifted away from my penis as I placed the palm against her arse, while I took one of her boobs in the other hand still staring into her face, completely bedazzled by her looks. She smiled delicately and took my face in one of her hands, her palms grazing my stubble while her fingers went through my hair. She rubbed the back of my neck in soft gentle strokes as my hands played with her nipples and her buttocks.

Haunches still on the armrest, she lowered her body down so that her face was above mine, and sought my lips with her mouth. Her breasts were now pressed against my chest and the fingers of her right hand played with my taut nipple. I wrapped my arms around her back and hugged her tight, my lips feeling the pleasure of her ample pillowy lips. Sunita's tongue snaked into my mouth and slowly moved about, first along the edges of my teeth as her torso moved almost in sync against my chest. Then, ever so gradually, I pushed her tongue with mine, forcing it back into her mouth as I tasted her sweetness and drew on her lust and passion.

After stroking her back for a while, I ran my fingers up and down her spine for a while before letting my palms move down her smoothness till I held her by her derriere. The firm perfectly shaped hemisphere were a delight as I shut my eyes and allowed my sense of touch to become all pervasive. Her hair fell in cascades over my face and ran in long rivulets across her shoulders and on to the leather chair. With one hand I gripped below her bum and caught hold of her right thigh, pulling it towards me. Sunita understood immediately and slid inwards off the armrest, lifting her right leg to straddle my thighs.

My legs were now outstretched as I leaned back into the chair and Sunita straightened herself so that her thighs now bracketed my own, her torso pressed against mine. My penis was rock solid and ramrod straight, flush against my stomach and covered by hers. Our mouths were still locked together despite the physical manoeuvrings we had just undergone. My hands were clamped on her rump as our tongues danced in concert, flirting in each other's mouths.

Sunita's body never remained absolutely still, almost as though she experienced kissing as an act of the whole body and not just the lips and mouth. I could feel her breathing become more passionate as she rubbed herself more vigorously against me. Her breasts were heaving as I brought one hand away from her arse and slipped it under her chest, looking for her nipples so I could tease them. When I did find one and took it between my thumb and forefinger, I heard a small gasp escape with a short intake of breath.

I managed to slip my other hand between our stomachs and pushed it down till my fingertips felt the edges of her thick mat of pussy hair. Ploughing through the undergrowth, I reached the top of her wet cunt and my finger touched the hood of her clit. Sunita's body jerked suddenly as she moaned into my mouth. Undeterred, I pushed my hand lower still and touched the knob, rubbing my finger over that most erogenous point. Her body quivered and shook and I wondered if the maid was readying for yet another orgasmic release when she suddenly took her face away from mine and got off me.

She reached out her hand towards the side table and took a small jar from among the things she had left there. I straightened up in the leather chair and reached for my drink, taking a hasty gulp as Sunita now stood and towered in front of me. She took the lid off the jar, replaced it on the table, and then pushed two fingers into the receptacle. Crooking two fingers, she scooped out what looked like a glob of a translucent lotion, let it flow down her fingers onto her palm, and then took my cock into that hand.

A warm moistness suffused my penis as the servant woman stroked the length of my manhood and covered it with the lotion. Her hand slithered from the base of my cock to the tip a couple of times before she removed her hand and gave me the jar. I took the plastic bottle from her, wondering what I was expected to do with it. In response, Sunita turned around and with her back towards me, she bent forward and pushed her arse almost against my rigid shaft. I knew immediately what she wanted.

I placed the jar next to me on the armrest and leaned forward till my mouth was on her back, just over the tail bone of her spine. I kissed her naked skin and placed my hands on the silky texture of her posterior, rubbing across the two globes. My tongue snaked out of my mouth and I left wet saliva trails just where the crevice of her arse cheeks began, trailing from the shallow valley downwards to the deepening gorge. Pushing the maid forward an inch, I was able to bend my head lower and run my tongue close to the puckered anal opening that now was so clearly visible.

I used my hands to part her haunches as the tip of my tongue reamed her arsehole. Sunita moaned from deep within, the rising sound almost turning into a wail as my tongue washed the opening to her rectum. She was clean as a freshly bloomed flower, her anal orifice having the freshness of lotus opening to the morning dew. I drank in the pleasure with all my senses; tasting the wonder, smelling the lust in her body, listening to the deep pervasive sounds of her passion, feeling the smoothness of her skin and picturing the offering of her body to me. Holistically, I was completely suffused by the emotional and physical experience that was being offered to me.

Bent forward as she was, Sunita reached back between her thighs and took my penis in her hand. I felt her squeeze it for a couple of seconds and then caress my shaft for a while; stroke the length a few times and then use her fingers to brush the taut skin of my testicles. Meanwhile, I kept trying to part her arse cheeks as much as possible and probe her hole with the tip of my tongue, attempting to push as far inside as possible. I placed my lips flush against the opening and run my tongue in and around her cavity.

After a few minutes, I took my face away from her derriere while she continued her ministrations on my manhood. I reached for my whiskey and took another long gulp, almost finishing the amber liquid. Then I picked up the jar that was lying on the armrest and pushed three fingers deep into the vessel. Spooning out a large quantity on the fingers of my right hand, and using the left to pull aside her left cheek, I placed the unguent over her anal entrance. With one finger, I then began to prod her vent and push the lotion into her hole. When I had shoved all of it into Sunita's arse, I scooped out another load from the jar and repeated the action.

I then used two fingers which slid easily into her anal aperture and probed as deeply as possible, spreading the lubricating gel deep into her. All this time, the maid kept moaning, wailing sometimes, groaning; sounds emanated from deep with her bowels like in some hedonistic trance. The sonorous resonance only intoxicated me beyond what the single malt was already doing to my senses. The carnal longings of my brain and my body were heightened to an extremity I had not felt before. Once again, I scooped out more of the lubricant but this time I rubbed it over my phallus.

I knew exactly what I was doing. I knew that my loving, doting Indian maid wanted me to fuck her in the arse, to put it crudely. I also knew that on occasion I could be rough with women if I thought that was what they wanted. But this seemed different. Of course, I wanted to do it too; I had done it once before with Sunita but that had been a completely surreal experience with her sister in law, Anu, in bed with us and helping to push my cock into Sunita's arsehole. But in some ways it was the same.

I did not want my woman, my maidservant, my girl ... to feel any pain. I only wanted to pleasure her; to give her pain would hurt me more than it would hurt her. Reaching for her arse again, I parted the buttocks and inserted the forefinger of one hand into her rectum, twisting the finger gently so as to spread the lotion. After a while, I pushed in the middle finger and kept up the circular motion. Then, scooping out some more of the unguent from its container, I pushed it into Sunita's hole, this time with three fingers; I was also trying to expand the sphincter in the hope that it would help ease my penis in.

I was now as rigid and hard as I would ever be, and the girth of my manhood now stood erect, clamped in my fist. I stroked it for a few seconds to make sure that the lubricating jelly was spread across every bit of my staff. Sunita had been leaning forward, almost touching the floor with her hands as her arse was barely a foot away from my face. I reached for her haunches, held her by the hips and drew her backwards gently.

She straightened up and took a step back between my thighs; my lubricated penis throbbed against her rump as she hovered over me. I then took my cock in one hand and positioned it near her anal hole and drew her downwards over it gently. I was on a relatively low chair with my legs parted and Sunita arse was about six inches above the tip of my shaft. She clutched at the globes of her butt and parted them as she lowered herself delicately on the raging red-hot point of my penis.

I felt the puckered entrance touch my cock and knew that this was the point of no return. I felt the pressure against the extremity of my pole, and then the parting of her constricted muscle as the smooth burning spike pushed itself past the opening. Sunita let out a long low sounding "Ahhhhhhhhhh" as I felt the heat suffuse my cock; she went down in a long gentle motion and in two seconds I was all of eight inches deep inside her.

As though pausing during a lap dance, the maid sat still for a while as I felt the novelty of this sensation, and perhaps she did as well. The lube had worked perfectly; I had slid into her like we were a perfect fit. There had been no strain, no stress, no pain; just pure unadulterated lustful pleasure. After almost a minute, my servant began to move; first she tried a circular motion but the walls of her rectum gave little space for my thickness to move. So she then changed to a regular up and down movement; Sunita was in complete control of this sexual adventure. There was little I could do other than to push myself up into her every time she raised her hips.

As she slithered up and down my pole, I wrapped my arms around her and raised one hand to the pendulous yet full breasts and grabbed one of them in my hand, massaging them gently. With my other hand, I reached down towards the hairy bush that fronted her pubic area and pushed my fingers through the undergrowth till they touched her unhooded clitoris. Feeling the knobs of her nipples against one hand and her clit against the other, I knew I was adding to the extreme eroticism her body was crashing through.

My maid leaned backwards, her arsehole firmly gripping my raging shaft. Although I couldn't see it, her clit felt hard and large, highly sensitive and erect at the top end of her vulva. My fingertip was wet as I rubbed it delicately over the large pea shaped protrusion that seemingly stuck out almost half an inch. Her nipples were equally hard and erect, stiff between my fingers as I rubbed them and the surrounding aureola. She continued to move up and down, heaving in large moves along the entire length of my manhood.

I myself was fully pumped, blood surging all through my veins and arteries as I felt myself approaching the edge, the start of a humongous climax. I tried to hold back, delay the point of no return while Sunita continued to ram herself over me. Through the glass doors, lightning flashed as sheets of rain washed the glass doors of the terrace. Almost ten seconds later, the thunder roared though the night.

My hands were again on Sunita's breasts, rubbing her nipples a lot more vigorously than I had done earlier. She was moving faster now, riding my cock in swift movements like a power tool. Her head was thrown back and the long curtain of hair brushed against my face and chest. My penis was hard as rock as it drilled up into her rectum. Sunita's own hands were now over her cunt, her fingers feverishly toying with her clitoris. I lowered one hand down from her breast and placed it over her the back of her hand, feeling the tautness of her veins and knuckles. I tried to push a finger into her pussy but was unable to reach past her own fingering of her clitoris.