Au Revoir, Sunita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I saw the flash of lightening illuminate the room for a fraction of a second and the roll of thunder that followed filled my ears like a high amp audio system. I brought my hands back towards my stomach now, and grabbed her haunches as she rode my shaft. With a firm grip on her buttocks, I followed her up and down, going faster and faster. Sunita was screaming now, alternating sounds with deep growls like an animal going through unfathomable emotions of pain and pleasure.

I could sense that the maid was rubbing her clit with an intensity that I could barely imagine. I tried to slip a finger into her anus along with my cock but there was absolutely no space to accomodate anything between the thickness of my penis and the walls of her anus. My scrotum began to tingle; the testicles felt heavy as they hung below the base of my penis that was embedded in the servant's arse. I could feel the start of my muscular contractions.

I put my hands in front of Sunita again and she lifted her hands away from her cunt, toying now with her nipples. I pushed a finger into her vagina and rubbed through the fluids that were raging out of her. The inside of her thighs were wet and I was sure they had trickled down towards her arse. Taking my finger out, I felt for her clit again and touched the huge protruding bunch of nerve-endings wanting to stimulate her to the edge of the precipice.

And then I released myself completely. Thick spurts of semen thrust out of my cock and streamed deep inside her rectum. My body pushed upwards and lifted Sunita completely off the leather chair we were on.

Her scream was the almost like a short shriek at first, but then went on to a loud continuous sequence of moans and screams and groans. And then I felt a warm jet of fluid hit the palm of my hand as she squirted in sharp jabs as her body convulsed against me. My own climax seemed to come in the form of at least six stringy ropes of cum washing her insides. Wanting to hold tight to something, my hands clasped the insides of her thighs, trying to pull them apart while I pushed upwards into her.

While I was doing that, and she was still flailing wildly, a long stream of liquid jetted out of her vaginal area and streamed across my forearm and hand. When it continued beyond a couple of seconds, it struck me that it was her urethra and not her vagina that was pouring out the liquid. Her anal orgasm, or more accurately the orgasm triggered by anal penetration, had first made her squirt secretions and then followed it up with peeing. For the second time tonight!

I felt such a strong emotion for this woman in my arms, my manhood still deeply embedded in her, as she quietened down and the electric shivers gave way to a placid calm. We sat still for a minute with my arms wrapped around her chest and her leaning against mine. Strangely, I still felt hard inside her, me penis still engorged. The flashes of lightening outside had almost stopped although the distant rumble of thunder continued.

After what seemed to be a long minute, the maid leaned away from me and bent forward; I was still inside her but not quite fully as she began to pull away. She stood up slowly, as though reluctant to release the tight anal grip on my cock. But within a few seconds, she turned around to face me, straddled my thighs and lowered herself on to me. Taking my penis in one hand, she directed it beneath the matted thickness of her pubic hair and guided me into her vagina, lowering herself to envelop me again.

She then leaned into me, her lips reaching for my mouth and kissed me with a longing that I hadn't experienced before. I felt her tongue snake into my mouth as her palms encased by face, holding firmly on to my jaw as she drew the breath out of me. As I became aware of drops of fluid falling on my thighs, I imagined the massive load of semen which I had pumped into her rectum now oozing out and dribbling down.

I was spent. Sunita was satiated, now basking in the glow of a uniquely satisfying post-orgasmic euphoria. To me, this had been one of the most mind-blowing sexual experiences of my life. I wasn't sure if this could be replicated, even with Sunita as my partner.

*******