Auction Ch. 02

Story Info
Dianne is sold.
4k words
4.2
76.9k
41
27

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers

Author's Note: This is the second chapter of my first submission to LW, which will not make a lot of sense unless you've read Chapter 1. The story follows the lives of a couple forced to make difficult decisions after their professional lives disintegrate and they are left in dire financial strife.

This is a work of fiction and the characters are figments of my devious imagination.

CHAPTER 2 -- SOLD!

The inspection, unpleasant though it was at times, passed remarkably quickly, bringing the auctioneer back to the stage to instruct the assistants to release the slaves and take them back to the waiting room.

After quickly reviewing the conditions of the auction, the auctioneer launched into his spiel.

"Lot One," he called. The house lights remained dim, several spotters had positioned themselves strategically around the room, and a single white spotlight shone on the centre of the stage.

The first slave was escorted to the stage by her assistant, and blindfolded. "This slave is offered for one week of service. She may be moved to anywhere within the USA during this time, but may not leave the country. She has been in service previously and comes with excellent references, with few limits, which are itemised in the catalogue.

"The reserve price for Number One is $15,000. We all know she's worth far more than that. Do I hear twenty?" In the uneasy silence that followed, the auctioneer addressed the slave directly. "Perhaps these good folk don't fully appreciate what they're getting here Number One. Please lift your skirt and show them your perfect body. The girl complied immediately.

She's totally uninhibited too, droned the auctioneer, urging her to spread her pussy lips open and insert a couple of fingers.

"Fifteen" came the call from the back of the room. The dam burst and bidding rapidly ran through twenty, but stalling at twenty six, offered by one of the Arabian oil sheiks.

Numbers two and three drew spirited bidding as the crowd quickly realised that their chances of success with only six slaves on offer were limited, but when bidding started on Number Four interest surged. Number Four was offered for a full month of service and could be taken anywhere in the world provided that she was returned to this hotel within the agreed time frame. The girl was pretty in a girl-next-door way, without being spectacular. Her husband, the crowd was told, was fully supportive of his wife's keen desire for this experience and was in fact mingling with the crowd to see her on stage. The embarrassed guy blushed crimson and gave a shy wave as the auctioneer continued, asking for an opening bid of $50,000.

The bid came immediately from another of the oil magnates, who then became locked in a fierce bidding war with the guy in the cowboy outfit. By the time they stopped, the oilman had picked up his prize for $130,000. In a magnanimous gesture, he offered the husband a trip to his gulf state but pointed out that he would not be able to make contact with his wife during that time.

Finally Dianne's turn came. All the signs were in her favour. She was the last slave on offer and had attracted considerable interest during the inspection. The auctioneer asked her to pirhouette for the crowd. Drawing herself up to her full height, she raised her arms above her head and crossed her wrists, twirling quickly enough to make the skirt fly open to waist level.

The auctioneer expressed his regret that this beautiful specimen would only be available for the weekend, but with the very reasonable reserve of $10,000, she was bound to draw interest. Before the auctioneer could call for an official bid, the call came from the side of the room.

"Seventy five!" from a distinctly European male voice. It drew a surprised gasp from several guests.

"Eighty". The English woman joined the fray.

There was a pause, but just as the little woman started to smile, the first bidder raised the stakes.

"One hundred."

"One hundred and one."

The tall gent paused again, guessing correctly that his female adversary was nearing her limit.

"One oh five."

Immediate female response. "One oh six"

Another pause. "One twenty five."

All eyes turned expectantly to the woman, whose blazing eyes reflected the frustration she felt, knowing that in this bidding war at least, she had lost.

The successful bidder strode up to the stage and exchanged details with the finance director to transfer the funds to both the auctioneer and to Dianne's accounts. He circled a possessive arm around Dianne's shoulder and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"We will have much fun this weekend. You will love it," he promised.

Within minutes, Dianne found herself covered in an elaborate Chinese themed gown and shepherded into a luxury limo, beside a gorgeous man who introduced himself as Helmut, an industrialist from Germany.

As they travelled, Dianne quickly discovered that Helmut was unmarried, having lost his wife of ten years in a motor accident several years earlier, and had no wish to try to recreate another marriage. He conceded that this was not his first auction, but Dianne was his first successful bid.

Arriving at the hotel's Royal Suite on the top floor moments later, Dianne was staggered to find the suite was larger than their entire Brisbane home. An entrance lobby, flanked by a fully stocked bar, led to a formal lounge area and dining room, which in turn led to a huge bedroom. It featured mirrored wardrobes along one wall, a floor to ceiling window opposite and behind the bed was an elevated platform encased to the ceiling by clear glass. Within the enclosure was a giant clawfoot bathtub and a shower wall. Discreetly placed in the space next to the bathtub was an ornate toilet and bidet combination.

"Inside the wardrobe you will find a few dresses and some underwear. A nice cocktail dress, I think, and then we will go to the dining room and enjoy dinner."

Opening the wardrobe, Dianne was staggered to find a range of clothing and footwear, all in exactly her size, and drawers full of lingerie to her exact specifications. This man had done his homework!

This was hardly the introduction Dianne expected into slavery, as she carefully selected a matching bra and panty set, stockings and garter belt, covered with a gorgeous LBD and heels to match. She looked around for a private place to dress, noting that her buyer was seated in an overstuffed seat by the window.

"Go ahead and dress."

She shed her travelling gown, leaving her clad in panties and heels, and facing him directly, slipped into her bra. She slipped on the little black dress and stood up straight for his approval. Helmut spoke abruptly.

"Lift you skirt to your waist."

"I beg your pardon?" she exclaimed. "Why?"

"That piece of insubordination has earned you a spanking later. Let's not start with any illusions here. You are my slave for the weekend, not a casual girlfriend. You will do as I say, when I say and without question or retort. Any failure on your part will have its consequences. Do you understand?"

"I'm sorry," she stammered. "I guess I forgot my reason for being here for a moment."

Slowly she lifted her skirt as directed and held it up under his searching eyes.

"Fine. We have dinner reservations. Let's go now."

Nervously she smoothed down the skirt and they made their way to the elevator

The maitre d' greeted them at the entrance to the great dining room.

"Welcome Mr Muller. We've been expecting you and have reserved your favourite table."

Leading the couple to a private booth and handing them each a menu, he took their drink orders. Dianne was cautious now, determined not to transgress a second time and ordered a soda water. Helmut kept his eyes on his slave until she looked up to meet his gaze.

In a voice a little above a whisper, he said: "Go now to the restrooms, remove your panties and bring them back to me."

Dianne suppressed the urge to object, paused and deliberately eased herself from her seat, returning a short time later with the panties tightly balled in her hand. She delicately handed them to her master, who silently took them from her and shaking them out, laid the garment in the centre of the table in full view. Dianne's face burned in crimson embarrassment but she knew better than to argue.

Mr Muller, how should I address you this weekend?"

"When in company, you may address me as Helmut. Privately though, you will call me either Sir or Master."

"I prefer Sir."

"Very well, Sir it is."

The meal passed in relative silence, rounded off with a snifter of the most magnificent brandy. Dianne nursed her soda water. In the absence of any instruction to the contrary, she left her panties on the table and followed her master from the dining room.

Closing the door to their suite, Helmut barked a single command.

"Strip!"

This was the moment she dreaded most. No man had touched her intimately since she married. Slowly and sensuously, she slid her dress from her shoulders and allowed it to drift to the floor. Her bra followed, leaving her clad in stockings and heels.

"Stop! You will lean over the arm of this chair." His clipped German accent added to the abruptness of the instruction, and Dianne quickly positioned herself over the arm of the overstuffed chair.

"You will remember your insubordination before we left for dinner and what I said will follow. You will receive ten open hand slaps. This will be the only time I will ever use my hand. Any future acts of insubordination will be punished with a belt. You will count each strike and thank me for it before receiving the next one."

Before she had time to consider the implications, Helmut's hand connected with her exposed bare rump with sufficient force to bury Dianne's head into the seat. She wailed in pain and tried to stand.

"Do not move!" he warned and waited. Dianne squirmed on the arm of the chair, the searing pain from her master's blow over-riding everything else.

"I'm waiting."

Suddenly recalling her instructions, Dianne's brain registered.

"One. Thank you."

"Thank you, SIR. Remember who you are talking to."

"One. Thank you, Sir."

The second blow landed on the opposite buttock. It was just as severe, but this time Dianne had braced herself into position and held her pose.

"Two. Thank you, Sir."

Eight more blows were administered. Dianne stoically responded as required, sobbing uncontrollably from the pain of the final blows.

"You will stand up now, Slave."

Dianne pushed herself into a standing position, facing her captor.

"If you think that causing you pain gave me pleasure, you would be gravely mistaken. It has to be clear to you that we are not boyfriend/girlfriend, but you have agreed to be my slave for an entire weekend, committing yourself to do anything and everything I ask, without delay or argument. You may think that I am harsh but believe me when I say I have no wish to be harsh. You wondered about the wardrobe of clothes, did you not? Would you be surprised that I have researched you from the day your picture appeared in the auction catalogue three weeks ago? I have video of you and your husband at home, video of your last visit to your hairdresser and even some video of visits you have made to your local supermarket. I know that you and your husband are both out-of-work professionals who have fallen on hard times. I know that neither of you has cheated on the other. Your presence here this weekend is a sign of your desperation which I intend to exploit to the limit."

"How..."

"Even your country has private investigators, my dear. They've been following you to find out everything about you and I must say, you exceeded my expectations. You may think that I paid an enormous sum for a weekend of your time, but my factories produce many times that amount in profits every hour. When I want something badly enough, I usually get what I want and I wanted you very badly indeed. Now lead the way into the bedroom."

Dianne was shocked beyond words, finding it difficult to believe that not only had she been stalked in such an intrusive way, but that she had failed to notice anything out of the ordinary. Swinging her hips, she slipped seductively through the door into the bedroom, where the king sized had been turned down for them.

"Now undress me."

She immediately spun around and began to unbutton Helmut's shirt, expressing no surprise at all when he closed in on her personal space and placed his hands behind her neck, drawing her into a soft, sensuous kiss while she continued her task. Helmut was slightly taller and heavier than her husband and despite her own height and high heels, he was still able to lean over her. Gently removing his arms, she slid the shirt from his body to expose his muscled upper torso. Clearly this man kept himself in good shape.

The belt was next, the zipper was lowered and in moments, Helmut's slacks hit the floor. Turning to sit on the bed, he held up his feet to allow her to remove his shoes, which she did by kneeling directly in front of him, her face close enough to his groin to allow him to feel her hot breath. His erection was close enough for her to kiss, but she waited for his instructions.

His next move was an anticlimax. Placing his hands around her neck, he gently lifted her to a standing position and then rolled with her onto the bed.

"Take off your shoes, but leave the garter belt and stockings," he whispered.

Helmut's demeanour had changed completely, gently placing feathery kisses on her forehead, neck, shoulders and ears and working down to suckle softly on a prominent nipple. Supporting his weight on his elbows, he increased the pressure of his sucking, groaning with satisfaction as he felt her start to respond. Now shifting to his hands and knees, his mouth worked its way down her body, but pausing periodically to return to her face and share a kiss with increasing passion, their tongues intertwining before he moved down again to lick her inner thighs but avoiding her core.

It was the first time she had experienced another man since her marriage to Steve and she found herself responding with increasing passion as he relentlessly continued his exploration of her body. When his fingers spread her labia she unhesitatingly opened for him, spreading her legs in invitation.

Rolling over her, he pressed his raging erection to her pussy lips and started to ease forward.

"Yes," she whispered. "Please take me now, Sir."

Murmuring an unintelligible response, he ignored her and held himself perfectly still, his penis just penetrating her sopping vagina. Desperate to feel him, she tried flexing her hips to draw him in, but he simply moved with her, increasing her frustration.

"Do it Sir. Do it now. Please! I cannot wait any longer. I need to please you now."

With no further warning, Helmut let his weight drop onto her, driving his full length into her in one hard stroke.

Her response was immediate. Her legs curled over his hips and her ankles crossed, opening herself up obscenely while preventing him from withdrawing more than a little at a time. They found their rhythm and kissed passionately while he continued to plumb her depths. His hands encircled her breasts, easing off until just the nipples remained between his finger and thumb, gently pinching and squeezing.

Dianne's thoughts briefly turned to her husband as Helmut ploughed her most intimate depths, but just as quickly returned to her lover, who devoured her mouth with his own. Their tempo increased until with a tiny cry, Dianne felt her orgasm overwhelm her. Her arms tightened around her lover's chest, her legs drew his body in and her whole body shuddered until Helmut, too, erupted inside her.

Slowly they came down from their high, each lost in their own thoughts.

"That was beautiful," he murmured into her ear. "You were beautiful. You were the best!"

"mmmm, How soon can my Sir do this again?"

"Be careful what you wish for, Liebchen. I have taken a little blue pill this evening."

"That's good, because I can't wait for you to take me again. This time you will last much longer."

"We will see Little One. We will see."

Pushing her head down his torso, he brought his cock to her lips and told her to clean it to bring it back to full hardness. Without hesitation, she engulfed him in her mouth, forcing him beyond the constriction and into her throat, coming up again only when her system was desperate for air.

For hours they played, exploring each other's bodies tasting, kissing, fondling until finally, completely exhausted, they slept, wrapped in each other's arms.

Dianne's dreams drifted to Steve. Snapshots of their lives together, their wedding, their fabulous honeymoon, their graduation, their sex on the beach, their tender moments at home and even their parties with close friends. Sunlight streamed through the window when she slowly awoke, spooned up against Helmut's warm torso.

"Steve..." she whispered.

"You will not mention your husband again while you are with me," Helmut warned.

His erection was pressed into her behind and seemed to still be wet with the combined fluids of their extravagant lovemaking during the night.

"You will clean me with your mouth."

"Sir?"

"You will clean me with your mouth. I will not repeat myself again."

Now fully awake, Dianne realised that she must comply with his command and slowly turned to face him, sliding down his body until her lips reached his rampant member. She tentatively licked the tip, her senses assaulted by the pungent aroma of their stale, mixed juices. Bravely she opened her lips and accepted him, using her tongue to clean off the residue. Helmut's hips started thrusting, his excitement rising with her attention. Placing one hand behind her head, he pulled her down sharply, burying his member deep in her throat and holding her there until she began to struggle for breath. He backed off momentarily and after allowing her a couple of deep breaths, thrust himself back into her throat, repeating the treatment until the moment of his orgasmic explosion.

Sperm flowed into her mouth faster than she could swallow and she choked against him as he held her head firmly against his groin.

"Today we will shower, take breakfast and rest until it is time to go out. You have a selection of dresses to choose from in your wardrobe. We will be attending a formal dinner with many important guests and will not return here until midnight. I expect you to be fully rested to enjoy yourself at dinner. We will dance. We will make love when we return and we will probably not wake until lunch time on Sunday."

"Thank you, Sir," she spluttered, rising from the bed and making her way to the shower. After watching her delicious naked body enjoying the warm spray, he decided to join her, kissing her deeply while spreading shower gel over her voluptuous body. He gently caressed her breasts, and moved down to her pussy, opening her up and cleansing her thoroughly with his fingers. Turning her around, he then started to finger her anus, something she was not accustomed to. Steve was no fan of anal sex and she tensed at the intrusion. Without comment, Helmut worked a finger into her hole and once she relaxed a little, worked in a second. In response, Dianne reciprocated his actions, spreading shower gel over his entire body and paying particular attention to his cock and balls and tentatively testing his anus with an index finger.

Their ablutions complete, Dianne skipped out of the shower and quickly selected one of the fluffy white towels from a rack, turning to her Master and gently patting him dry. His erection returned under her ministrations, so she dropped to her knees and took him back in her mouth, sucking him briskly to completion.

Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers
12