Auction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood next to Jen, placing the unseen object out of sight on the nearby bed. The redhead ran her hands down the length of her captive. Jen shivered with delight as the fingers drifted in tandem down across her breasts and her back, and then rose again, ever so gently to caress the length of her.

Jen could smell her, a heady mix of sex … and vanilla.

One finger came to rest on her clitoris, even as the other came to rest between her buttocks. Deftly, she slid her left hand down towards Jen's asshole, pressing in suggestively as it went, until it came to rest on her now wet slit. This produced a small giggle of amusement. "I see someone is happy to see me."

"Yes…" she gasped, surprised at how aroused she was. In all her fantasies, she'd never imagined being this turned on by a woman. Suddenly she heard herself babbling out her once secretive fantasy of going down on a woman, but even then she'd always hoped to be taken from behind.

Kami's fingered moved back and forth slightly, running the length of er slit, even as her other hand kneaded Jen's clitoris. She shuddered beneath that touch, praying it would never stop.

This was something more, a deeper connection, a guilty delight that another woman was touching her, teasing her, as only a man had.

"And why is that a fantasy of yours, slut?"

Her fingers moved faster against Jen's clitoris.

"Uhhn … I love it when … mmm mmm … I love the way a cock feels in my mouth. I always have…and I just wanted to be fucked while tasting what a woman feels like."

Kami looked at her then, a strange heat in her eyes. Jen suddenly wondered if they were going to make love then.

She moved her hips to try and produce some friction against Kami's hand. The redhead giggled again, breaking her reverie, and pinched Jen's clitoris hard. Jolts of pleasure and pain shot through her, pulling out a rasping moan as she bucked from the sensation.

"You are a naughty little slut, aren't you?"

Jen could only nod in response. She could feel a fugue coming, feel that rationale part of her that the whip had destroyed collapsing again.

And, besides, she was a slut.

Kami knelt down before her. The sight of that gorgeous redhead sinking down onto her knees sent a fresh wave of heat flooding through her body. She pushed her hips forward, proffering herself to Kami.

The redhead pressed her palm against Jen's vulva, and used her other hand to lightly slap her inner thighs until she caught on and spread her legs. Kami looked up and her and grinned, "Ready for your test?"

"Yes." Jen licked her lips, nervous now. What sort of test could this be? She was finding it hard to concentrate; she wanted Kami to touch her, to run her tongue across her clitoris, to press that beautiful face against her pussy until she exploded with release.

Reaching up onto the bed beside her, Kami produced a large dildo, shaped to look like a man's penis. It had to be at least nine inches in length, and was quite thick. "I see you're already nice and wet, so we'll dispense with any lubrication. Your test is to keep this in until I take it out. "

She'd never done something like this before. "What happens if I can't?"

"If you fail I will whip you – and not in a fun way." The mirth was gone from her eyes, replaced by a deadly seriousness.

Jen closed her eyes and hung her head, nodding her assent to the challenge. How could she do otherwise? To refuse would be to disappoint me – the one thing she was determined not to do.

Then, all at once, she could feel the head of the pseudo-cock pressing into her. She hadn't had a lover for almost a year now – the demands of school and her shy tendencies combining to leave her bed quite empty. Her pussy was quite tight, and the sensation of this thick head pushing into her was intense, a heady combination of pleasure and pain as her walls stretched to accommodate.

Suddenly, just when she thought she'd tear in half, her body yielded, and the dildo plunged in, filling her. She'd never felt so full, ever inch of her pussy could feel the pseudo-skin of the shaft, replete with veins and ridges and bumps.

Frankly, it felt amazing.

Kami watched her intently, a small smile on her face. Clearly she understood exactly what Jen was feeling right now. "That's his, you know. We had it made last year."

Jen looked at her in amazement. This was his?!? It had been so long since they'd been together that she couldn't exactly remember him. She remembered being quite happy with him, but certainly not nine inches!

"So you're ready for your test, right?"

Ready for her test? What else could there be?

Seeing the puzzlement, Kami laughed, rocking back on her heels to stand up. She leaned in and kissed Jen lightly on the lips, "Such an innocent. He is going to have so much fun with you."

And then she was gone, striding back to her armoire. She opened it again and began to look for something else. Out came a small remote and a long leather paddle, some four inches wide.

Jen's eyes widened in surprise; no, she couldn't really …

Buried within her, the pseudo-cock began to pulse and vibrate.

The effect was instantaneous. Wetness flooded her pussy as the vibrations hit every part of her pussy at once. Within seconds she was aching with need, so thoroughly aroused that it was hard to concentrate. Her nipples were rock hard, eager to be suckled or tweaked or… anything, just something to provide a counterpoint to the wonders spreading outward from the dildo.

"See, that is the test," giggle Kami, "any slut could hold a cock in. I've set the bar a little higher for you. And to make it really hard, you're not going to be able to cum with the setting I've chosen."

"No!"

"Oh yes, you little whore. He said I was to prepare you. And that's just what I am doing. I am preparing you for your coming years of servitude. It's not all going to be like last night; you were lucky to receive such attention from him so soon."

Without warning she snapped her wrist out, lashing the long, supple paddle against Jen's full breasts. It was very flexible, and bent to mold to the curves of her body.

Stars exploded in her eyes and she moaned in pain. This was not the supple ministrations of Ethan the night before; this was a punishment.

Kami slapped her breasts with the paddle once, twice, three times more. By the second stroke her nipples were burning and she had tears in her eyes from the pain. Trembling, she looked at Kami, begging for some relief.

The redhead came to stand before her, so close that her own nipples brushed against the fiery heat of her own. Her green eyes bored into Jen's very soul, and there was a surprising anger in her voice. "You exist to serve him in all things. Remember that, you whore. This is not some fantasy camp like you think. You are his bound slut, his slave. You exist to please him first and me second."

Kami stepped back and lashed the paddle upwards, letting its flat expanse mash into Jen's pussy. Bound by the ropes, she jumped back, hissing from the pain through clenched teeth. Smirking, the redhead stepped in again, and pulled her head back by her hair. Again, the penetrating, angry stare: "The sooner you learn that there is no you, that there is only his will, the happier you'll be."

The redhead leaned back, running a manicured hand down across her vulva. "Until then, it's my job to disabuse you of your fantasies."

Jen writhed against the pole, her body on fire from the pulses within and th stinging slaps of the paddle. To her horror she realized that the combination of the two was going to take her body to a new place. It hurt like hell, but the pulses in her pussy simply could not be ignored. Rather, they were merging into the larger sensations of the paddle to form something newer. This pleasure-pain was more savage than Ethan's touch with the flogger, but it was intoxicating.

And yet, she knew wouldn't be able to cum like this. It was wonderful, but it wasn't enough to send her any higher – she needed more stimulation to achieve orgasm.

Kami toyed with one finger in her mouth for a moment, holding the paddle out to one side, her other hand resting lightly atop her own clitoris. She giggled merrily as she watched Jen writhe, like a child who's found the cookie jar.

When it became clear, however, that the vibrations from the dildo were too gentle to let Jen climax, she placed the controller next to Jen, and then lay down on the bed. She watched Jen buck and twitch from the pleasant sensations for a few minutes, savoring the way the captive blonde's eyes would stray to the little plastic box before her every time the sensations would build and then suddenly fade.

Clearly, Kami was pleased with herself.

"Happy now, slut?"

"Yes…Mistress…thank you for teaching me."

What was she supposed to say? Of course she wasn't happy! Her body craved the release that could only be had through the kiss of the whip. There was no way she would cum like this…so how long would she be bound her?

"Oh, but there's so much more to learn." Paddle in hand, Kami rose and came to her, that same cruel little smile on her face.

Hours later, her nipples throbbing from the clamps, her backside a bright crimson from the paddle, her pussy aching from the strain of the dildo, Jen collapsed at last into bed, a weary smile on her face.

She fell asleep quickly, not caring that she smelled of sex, that her makeup had been set askew by her tears, or that she had screamed herself hoarse begging for hours for those final precious moments when Kami had finally flogged her aching clitoris into a blinding orgasm, leaving her to buck and writhe as she continued to slap her breasts and thighs and ass to enhance the experience. Jen realized that she'd actually black out for a moment, and had only come to when Kami had lowered the ropes, allowing her to collapse on the floor.

Utterly spent, having survived Kami's capricious whims, she'd looked up and noted with no small satisfaction that that beautiful bald pussy that lay beneath that thatch of auburn hair was wet and glistening with desire. Whatever she'd endured, it had cleared stirred Kami into a frenzy, for the redhead kissed her fiercely and then practically ran from the room.

Not long after, just before she passed out, she swore she heard the sound of a woman nearby mewling out her own orgasm. Ethan hadn't yet returned, so she could only imagine with a little smile that Kami was somewhere nearby, her hungry fingers drumming out a tattoo of pleasure on her own clit until she came herself.

Knowing that she'd driven her supposed 'mistress' to that – that she'd made her tormentor feverish with desire – Jen slept like a baby.

It had been a most satisfying reward after all.

12