Auction Ch. 03

Story Info
Dianne learns the extent of her slave contract.
3.9k words
4.29
37.3k
31
12

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Westcam
Westcam
410 Followers

Chapter 3 - A WEEKEND OF SLAVERY

Author's comment: This chapter will not make a lot of sense unless you've read chapters 1 and 2, which as one commentator observed "left me hanging". Hopefully this chapter will leave you hanging too, as Helmut claims his slave and Dianne struggles with her feelings.

With a towel wrapped around her she was surprised to find a naked Helmut sitting on the edge of the bed, watching her approach without making eye contact.

"We will go down for breakfast in a moment, but first I need to thank you. You have made me very happy and I have come more times in the last twenty four hours than I have in the past year. I will want you again, many times."

"You have surprised me too, Sir. I am sorry that you found it necessary to punish me yesterday, but in a way, I needed the punishment to remind me of my place and my promise to you. I may have expected you to be rough with me, but you have treated me with tenderness, love, gentleness and compassion. I too have climaxed more often than I thought possible, yet still I look forward to the next time. We will enjoy each other tonight and tomorrow and I expect you to come again, many, many times."

They came together, Dianne's towel forgotten, and kissed each other deeply.

"If we don't stop this now," he warned, "we will never get to breakfast."

With a giggle she withdrew from his embrace and selected a casual skirt and blouse combination from the wardrobe as Helmut donned a pair of chinos and a button down shirt.

At breakfast they appeared like a couple in love. Seated at opposite sides of a small table, they made constant eye contact and found a surprising amount of common ground in places they had visited, movies they had seen and things they looked forward to. Afterwards Helmut placed a possessive arm around her waist and the pair quietly returned to their room.

Thinking it was expected of her, Dianne started to shed her clothes as they entered the suite, but he stopped her when she was reduced to panties and bra, reminding her that they had a long evening ahead. He stripped to his underwear and joined her on the bed, where the two of them quickly succumbed to a restful afternoon sleep.

Awakening late in the afternoon, Helmut slipped his hand into Dianne's panties, gently fingering her labia until she stirred into consciousness. How could she be enjoying such treatment at the hands of a complete stranger when her husband would be suffering the agony of not knowing how she was handling her slavery? Forcibly she pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind, concentrating her attention to the wonderful feelings in her pussy. She reached back to unsnap her bra, arching her back to present her breasts to his mouth. He hungrily feasted on her nipples, sucking and gently biting, then capturing her mouth with his, their tongues exploring each other.

He rose to remove her panties, allowing him to lavish his attentions on her pussy. He licked and sucked, using his fingers to penetrate her while his tongue sought her clit with his lips. He felt his erection rising and strengthening even before her fingers touched him there. His fingers spread her pussy open for his closer inspection, allowing his tongue free access. With two fingers from each hand he gently spread her open further, drawing a groan. Working deeper and deeper he noted here response was becoming increasingly excited. Her hips thrust to meet his intrusion.

He lifted her up to a squatting position and with one hand caressed her anal opening while his other hand pressed forward, now with four fingers fully inserted, stretching her pussy wider than she thought possible.

"Am I hurting you?"

"A little, but please don't stop."

The hand that had caressed her anus went to her mouth, two fingers pressing in firmly. She gagged, coating his fingers in mucous, providing the lubrication he needed to penetrate her anal passage. She clung to his neck, unable to balance on her own, revelling in the fulness of his fingers.

Stooping slightly, he captured her nipple between his teeth and bit firmly. As she squealed he felt her pussy and arse contracting on his fingers. Dropping to his side, Helmut released her and forced here onto her back, lined up his erection and drove into her with purpose.

"Yes," she cried as his member split her open. Her open mouth invited him to kiss her deeply, never changing his rhythmic thrusting, until Dianne erupted in orgasm. He paused, giving her time to compose herself. Gasping for air, eyes closed tightly and with her hips still elevated to keep him fully seated within her, she waited for him to resume for his own climax.

He brought his hands around her arse and spread her open, but made no effort to resume thrusting, instead pulling her down hard so that their bodies were almost welded together.

"It is time for us to dress for dinner."

"But Sir, you haven't cum yet."

"Are you happy?"

"Very happy, Sir. Your loving is making me feel very, very special."

Together they ascended the steps to the shower, each cleansing the other in almost a ritual manner. Reluctantly they dried off and dressed, Dianne selecting a stunning off the shoulder burgundy gown.

"Leave your panties behind," he joked. "Then I cannot embarrass you again by leaving them on the table."

She turned to him with a wicked smile and with flair, drew her panties down her legs and tossed them onto the bed.

"Your wish is my command," she joked back at him. "And when we come back afterwards, I owe you a good cum."

The dinner was a grand affair, held in the grand ballroom of a nearby hotel. Helmut had arranged a limo and was greeted by name by a uniformed doorman. A formal escort in a flowing gown led the couple into the ballroom, seating them at a table at the head of the room on a slightly elevated stage. Helmut quickly made the introductions, introducing Dianne as his "companion" for the evening. Several of the names were familiar to Dianne. High profile industrialists and politicians mainly from European countries, were assembled at Helmut's table and it was clear that he not only knew all the guests there, but that he was regarded with great respect.

Between courses, Dianne drew his hand into her lap. He was surprised to find that she had drawn her gown right up to her hips and his fingers quickly homed in on her exposed vulva, gently massaging her outer lips. Leaning forward onto the table, she bit her bottom lip to prevent a moan from escaping and desperately tried to keep still despite her urge to pump her hips in time with his pressing hand.

Dianne deflected questions about their relationship when it was raised by some of the ladies in conversation, simply reaffirming that she was a friend and companion for the evening. When Helmut asked her to dance, she clung to him closely, her head resting on his shoulder until finally, the evening ended and farewells were made. Helmut led his slave back to the limo for their return to the hotel suite.

Hand in hand, he escorted her inside, engulfing her in a tight embrace and bringing his mouth to hers in a long, soulful kiss. Dianne responded eagerly, all thoughts of her husband lost, completely captivated by her Master. Piece by piece their clothing was scattered around the room. Helmut kneaded her breasts, pinching the nipples until she squirmed in discomfort, but at the same time, massaging his penis to erection.

They tumbled onto the large bed, his knees forcing her legs apart. Her hand, still grasping his now fully erect penis, guided him into her weeping vagina and raised her hips in anticipation to draw him in deeper. He groaned as he bottomed out, plunging repeatedly into her. Their lovemaking was missionary, gentle yet violent at the same time, their tongues duelling wetly as their mating continued until finally, completely exhausted again, they both reached orgasm and then slept, still joined together and too weary to attempt to separate.

On Sunday morning it was close to midday when Dianne awoke, alone in the huge bed, sunlight streaming through the window. Slowly opening her eyes, she finally came to focus on Helmut, sitting in an overstuffed seat near the window, just gazing longingly at the tall, naked beauty as she awoke.

"I must brush my teeth," she murmured as she slowly and gracefully moved from the bed to the to the washbasin within the glass enclosure. He watched her closely while she sat on the toilet, now completely at ease, emerging a few minutes later and going directly to her Master, leaning over him to plant a gentle, loving kiss on his forehead.

"Place your hands on the wall and lean forward. Now spread your legs wider. Good. Hold that position."

Bent at the waist, her breasts hung down and her hair covered her face while she looked down at the floor, wondering what was in store.

He gently kneaded her temples while standing beside her. She closed her eyes and focussed on the sensations of his fingers as they flicked across her forehead, her eyes and nose and began to press at the corners of her mouth, gently easing their way inside, massaging her teeth and gums. Her tongue swiped across his busy fingers, disappointed when his hands moved from her mouth to her neck and shoulders, rubbing, pinching gently and steadily moving farther down. He moved from her side to a position directly behind her, taking care to avoid any body contact so all she felt was his hands, stroking, patting, pushing, working, teasing across her shoulders and then down her arms. As he leaned forward to reach her wrists, he planted soft kisses on her spine, still taking care to avoid body contact.

Dianne was squirming under his ministrations. She could feel her vulva becoming moist but dared not move from her position without his specific permission.

His hands reached under her breasts, squeezing gently at first and then increasing the pressure to the point of discomfort and allowing his fingers to slide downward until he held each nipple between thumb and finger, pinching with steadily increasing pressure until she cried out, but doggedly holding her position. She needed to please him this way. Releasing her nipples, he returned to play with her whole breast again, working them over until once again punishing the nipples. Over and over he repeated his teasing of her breasts, drawing murmurs of pleasure alternating with squeals of pain. Her fluid was now literally dripping from her and running down the insides of her thighs.

Leaving her breasts he moved down to her waist, toying with her belly button and swiping a hand quickly but deliberately over her steaming sex.

"You are very wet, my dear."

"It's all your fault, Sir," she giggled. "You do this to me."

"Stand up!"

With some effort, she straightened up and turned her back to the wall to face him.

"You have never looked more beautiful. Lie on the bed."

She moved to the bed, sat and rolled suggestively onto her back.

"No, Liebchen. Face down."

She rolled over, burying her head between two pillows.

"I will spend today learning every detail of your beautiful body. I will have you again. Many times."

"I am yours to please you as you command until midnight."

"I will have you again. Many times." He repeated.

"As often as you want until midnight, my sweet Master."

"You don't understand. I will have you again. After this weekend. I will have you again. I cannot let you disappear from my life."

"But Sir, the auction contract finishes at midnight tonight. It ends there."

"The contract ends at midnight tonight. Our destiny does not. I will of course, honour the auction contract, but I will have you again, many times and you and your husband will agree."

"Sir, I have discussed this weekend with my husband in painful detail. It was a very difficult decision for us to make, but I am not a prostitute and I will not be offering my body at any more auctions in the future."

"We will see, Little One. We will see. For the rest of the day, I will get to know your body better than you know it yourself. Every blemish. Every sensitive nerve. Every imperfection. I will explore your wonderful body all day. We will make love again. And I will have you back as promised by midnight."

With that he sat across her thighs and reaching forward, resumed his earlier exploration of her shoulders and upper back, running his hands from her neck, down her arms and across again, brushing the sides of her breasts.

"What is this little scar?" her queried as he spotted a feint line on her left forearm. Following his gaze, she spotted the blemish he referred to.

"I fell from my bicycle when I was eight or nine years old," she explained. "I had forgotten all about it."

He kissed the blemish and lifted the arm, closely examining the other side. Drawing her hand back, he kissed each of her fingers, and squeezing them together, sucked all four of them into his mouth, sucking and gently biting before releasing it to pursue the other arm.

Running his fingers along the ridges of her spine, he followed up with his tongue, eliciting a soft moan of pleasure from Dianne.

Spinning around, Helmut took her feet in turn, sucking each of her toes and gently biting, before working his way along her calves, dwelling on the sensitive spots behind the knees and finally to the junction of her thighs. Spreading her butt cheeks to expose her rosebud, he swept his tongue from her perineum, across her anus and up the base of her spine, breathing in her arousal.

"Turn over." He raised himself from her legs to allow her to comply.

Kicking her legs apart, he buried himself in her in one brutal thrust, simultaneously covering her mouth with his, his tongue searching hers. Tiring quickly after their earlier coupling, their lovemaking slowed from its violent beginning to a gentle exploration of each other's sex. Seeking variety, Helmut withdrew from Dianne and rolled her over into a kneeling position, then driving himself back into her sopping pussy and building up a slow and steady rhythm. There was no rush this time. His hands sought her breasts again, kneading the soft and pliable flesh and pinching repeatedly on the erect nipples. She fell into sync with his movements, murmuring her pleasure.

She cried out when he withdrew but held her kneeling position while he turned and slid beneath her to clamp his mouth over her wet pussy. His tongue swiped across her anus, perineum and vagina, then sucked in the nub of her clit until she could take no more.

"Please, Sir," she pleaded.

"What do you want Little One."

"I need you back inside me. I've climaxed so many times that my tummy hurts. My pussy is sore too, but I need you to finish me. Now."

Pushing his head away from her pussy, she fell across the bed, facing him and dragging him to her in a frantic hug. With one hand she took his cock and placed it at her entrance, bucking up with her hips to ensure it entered immediately. Helmut was nearing his climax too and drove into her hard and fast until with a mighty groan, he released himself in her, flooding her already soggy pussy with his discharge.

They fell together and within moments, slept soundly.

It was mid afternoon when they awoke again.

"I have never had so much sex in such a short time. My pussy is sore and my body aches all over. My bottom still hurts from the spanking you gave me before we first made love and my nipples feel as though they are burning. And I smell of sex. And the bed is a wet and soggy mess. And I need a shower."

"We have until midnight my Sweet Little One. I hate to admit it, but I am sore also. Let's have a long warm shower together and then we can think about finding something to eat."

Naked, they made their way to the shower.

"I will wash you first," she volunteered, reaching for the shower gel.

Starting at his scalp, she worked the lather into his body, paying particular attention to his underarms, his nipples and his cock, which to his great surprise, was beginning to rise again.

"Have you taken another of those blue pills?"

"Not since Friday evening. I found I didn't need them after all."

Her fingers closed around his cock, gently working the slippery, soapy suds along its length. Then she surprised him, when her fingers cupped his balls, squeezed them gently for a moment and slipped further back to tease his anus. His feet spread without being asked, allowing her better access and inevitably a finger, well lubricated with soap suds, wormed its way inside. A second finger joined moments later, drawing a groan from Helmut. With her free hand she massaged his now fully erect cock until he erupted all over her hair, face and chest.

"My turn now."

He mimicked her actions, beginning with her hair and face and working his way down.

When he reached her breasts, he paused.

"How sore are your nipples?"

"They are tender, Sir. You have treated them a little roughly this weekend."

"Can they take some more?"

She paused as if debating her response, and coming to a decision, folded her arms behind her back, thrust out her chest and said:

"They are yours until midnight, Sir."

"You know you don't have to do this for me."

"Yes, I know. But you are wrong - I do have to do this for you. We agreed to a contract and what you are asking is well within your right to ask. Besides, I have said my nipples are sore. I have not said I have not enjoyed their punishment."

His mouth descended on her left nipple, gently drawing it between his teeth, while his hand went to the right breast, capturing the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Just as she began to murmur her approval, his fingers tightened up, hard. She winced in pain but at the same time his teeth sank into the other, and despite her best effort to keep quiet, she let out an involuntary squeal of pain.

"Are you OK?" he grinned at her in her discomfort.

"Yes Sir. It really hurt though."

"Can you take more?"

No hesitation. "Yes Sir. If you want to, I can take more"

Taking a nipple with each hand, he applied a little pressure, and pulled. With grim determination, she kept her arms locked together behind her back and fought back the cry that built desperately in her throat.

He released the nipples momentarily, but only to take a full handful of each breast and squeeze them hard. This time she could not hold back her cry of pain, but stoically kept her arms locked behind her back, which had the effect of thrusting her chest forward.

He reverted to pinching her nipples. Gently at first, and slowly increasing the pressure until she winced, but still made no effort to turn away from him. By this time, tears stained her face but still she maintained her stance, as if inviting him to continue.

It was almost like a battle of wills - Helmut applying more and more pain until he forced Dianne to break, and Dianne equally determined to take whatever he could do to her without giving him the satisfaction of seeing her break down.

"Still OK?"

"Yes, Sir."

Stepping back a little, he slapped the side of each breast with force, bringing a sharp cry. He went back to her nipples again. Pinching and pulling with increasing intensity. She was now sobbing with the intensity of the pain, but still making no effort to turn away or shield herself with her arms. She looked up at him. It was the first time she had lifted her gaze from the floor, forcing herself to concentrate on the pattern of the floor tiles to divert her thoughts from the awful punishment her nipples were forced to endure.

What she saw surprised her.

Helmut too, was openly weeping at her discomfort yet perversely was not willing to stop his painful treatment. Dianne made the decision for him. Breaking her frozen stance, she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply and passionately. The two clung together laughing and crying at the same time.

Westcam
Westcam
410 Followers
12