Auction Ch. 05

Story Info
Jen ponders her condition.
2k words
4.58
36.3k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O Rang
O Rang
153 Followers

PART THE FIFTH – A SHORT, INTROSPECTIVE INTERLUDE

As he pushed inward, his cock filling her mouth, her mind whirled with the new reality she'd come to know.

WHAP!

She couldn't see anything, not even light creeping in from the edges of the blindfold. Wherever he'd gotten it, it was certainly well made.

WHAP!

So soon! Her ass was already alive with sensation, red from the flogger's fiery kiss.

WHAP! WHAP!

She'd been bent over the horse for what seemed like hours … only she was really sure it had actually been far less than that. For all she knew, she could have been here only a few minutes. Once Ethan had put the blindfold over her, she'd immediately lost all sense of time. She'd tried counting, but once she got to two thousand six hundred and nine (or was it ten?), she'd abandoned the idea. It would only drag out her torment, she realized, to measure it.

WHAP!

How her ass burned!

Deprived of her sight, her body bound to this angular T-shaped structure by four padded cuffs around her wrists and ankles, every sensation felt all the more intense.

She was naked, bent at the waist, her arms bound to each arm of the T, and her legs spread wide. Her head faced forward; hanging down unless she raised her head, ready to receive him should he so choose.

As he did now, watching her suckling him, she knew, listening to her small moans of pleasure.

God, she loved to suck cock. Even before coming to this new, strange house of his, she'd loved to suck cock. She'd always been a cockwhore. Something about the feel of a warm, thick shaft in her mouth, pulsing with life and pleasure simply made her wet. It made her crazy just to think about it; made her do wicked, foolish things. He knew that; and he'd been smart enough to realize that and exploit it.

Like now, binding her to his wooden horse, every part of her was exposed, just so he could fuck her mouth.

Her pussy, wet and hungry, was proffered by virtue of her current position to anyone. The pair of ruby red five-inch stilettos didn't help; their height and pitch forced her to angle her bottom into a more appealing, open position.

He growled with pleasure, running his hands through her curls to push them back up and out of her face.

He still knew her!

WHAP!

Even the sudden, stinging kiss against her clit couldn't take the smile off her face. (Unseen, of course, because it was hard to smile with a cock in your mouth.)

She'd always been bothered by the heat she produced from giving head, and the way her hair trapped it and made her face warm could be terribly distracting, almost to the point of taking the fun out of it. Of her past lovers, only a few astute ones had understood that she wanted them to hold her hair back and away from her face; that he remembered that after all this time spoke volumes to her. It told her he remembered her as an individual, and that despite all the hoops he was making her jump through, that he still could cater to her appetites.

She responded in kind, flicking her tongue against the underside of his thick member. He groaned in pleasure, pulsing his excitement against her tongue.

WHAP!

Her ass recoiled from Kami's latest effort, sparks of pleasure-pain flowed through her. She realized she was very wet, far more than she'd expected this early into her torment. But there was just something about her circumstances that she found at once embarrassing and yet incredibly hot.

With a simple set of cuffs and Kami's penchant for pain, he'd once again reduced her to a whimpering slut, hungry for the thick cock stuffed in her mouth, happy that her Master was slowly bucking his hips against her face, fucking her mouth like some cocktoy, and savoring the pain of Kami's 'kisses'.

It was only the T-bar that she could do without.

Bound to it, she felt like some cheap whore, and not the concubine she imagined herself on her way to becoming. Jen was surprised at how much that feeling actually embarrassed her. For some reason she was fine with being HIS slut, but to be displayed like this, to be reduced to a simple organic construct designed solely to be fucked, that she had a problem with.

Concubines were supposed to be graceful; creatures kept and nurtured so that they might please in turn. They were NOT bound to structures and flogged.

Not that she could do anything about it.

Her breasts, full and throbbing with need, were bound as well, linked by a thin chain that ran under the central bar to connect to the steel clamps on both nipples. It was ingenious really, for the clamps did little more than make her taut nipples ache to be suckled … unless she flinched from the paddle. Then the slack in the chain disappeared, leaving her gasping in pain. This forced her to press her breasts into the bar even more, which pushed her ass out and up…making it a more attractive target for Kami.

Who was only too happy to oblige.

WHAP!

Kami was on a tear today, though Jen had no way of knowing why.

WHAP!

Was she jealous? Did she feel threatened by Jen's preexisting relationship with their Master?

WHAP!

WHAP!

She choked back tears and tried to focus on how good he tasted. Better, perhaps, to lie here, embracing this latest test of her submissive appetites, oblivious to the passing of time, and focus instead on other things.

Like the flogger that even now was tormenting her thighs, raising a heat throughout her body that made her shiver. He'd shown it to her before placing her here, standing before her, dressed only in a park of dark boxers. She could see he was already aroused by the time he brought out the flogger, and what pleased with that.

It was made of dark, soft leather, a mass of thin strands. It would sting but it would not raise any marks. Its handle was made of black rubber, shaped in the form of a phallus. Looking at it made her think of that first night, when he'd flogged her into an orgasm she didn't think she could have.

Would this evening be similar?

Would she be whipped again, dragged mentally over the edge once more into her sexual hunger by the pleasure-pain he knew how to give her?

Would he use that handle to fuck her? Or would he take her himself?

She'd hoped so.

But then he'd handed the flogger to Kami.

Cruel, whimsical Kami.

And yet, here in the darkness of her blindfold, as her breasts began to burn from a series of surprisingly gentle hits, as her body stretched to accommodate the restraints of his rack, she found herself wondering how she had come to be here in circumstances that few, if any, would choose.

Could it have been Fate? She didn't really believe in Fate. And yet, here she was, bound to the one man she'd wanted to be with, being taken as a slave in the very manner she'd always fantasized about.

To be sure, she'd been foolish to think that working with that collection agency would prove a quick fix to her financial woes. In retrospect, it was most certainly too good to be sure.

The flogger kissed her pussy once, twice, three times, sending her shivering upwards, held fast by the restraints. Her nipples sang in agony.

She couldn't see Kami of course, never knew where and when she was going to place the next hit. That uncertainty was a little scary, even though she enjoyed the feel of the flogger.

But why did she enjoy the flogger? A month ago she'd never done more than be spanked; now her body craved pleasure-pain?

It couldn't be Fate. It had to be something resident in her.

But how to explain the subsequent events?

How to explain the joy she'd found in realizing he'd bought her, even as she hoped that the older buy might have had her?

How to explain the way her body responded to his every torment with a surge of sexual energy, converting what otherwise could have been very unpleasant feelings into passionate sessions so intense they left her wrung out?

How to explain her attraction to Kami, who proved a harsher mistress than Ethan was a master, and yet reduced her to trembling desires?

How to explain her aching need to kneel before him and suck him off?

She flexed her arms, testing the restraints. There were no easy answers to be found here, only the pseudo-solitude of her current circumstances and the darker corners of her psyche to explore.

WHAP!

Maybe it all came down to a matter of shame. On her own, she was riven by insecurities, insecurities about her body, her career, and her confidence with men. But here, bound by his will and this contract, there was no place for those insecurities. He simply wouldn't tolerate anything but compliance, and how could her insecurities compete with that?

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

When he summoned her to him, she came – regardless of the fact that she was extremely self-conscious about how she looked naked. She might hate the way her hips looked compared to Kami's more athletic form, or be embarrassed at the way her breasts were so much fuller than those of the women she saw in magazines. But he made it clear that he didn't care what she thought about her body. He made it clear that he found her attractive, and that his was the only opinion that mattered.

WHAP!

Jen smiled to herself, gasping slightly as the flogger flicked out against her collarbone, one to either side, before working its way back down to her breasts.

Frankly, being stripped of her will, being forced to concede that he saw her as an attractive female on a purely sexual level, made her feel desirable in a way she hadn't thought possible. For those few brief moments on the auction stage, with all those hungry eyes roaming over her, she'd had a taste of what it meant to be truly desirable, to know one was beautiful without the hobgoblins that so often plagued her. To know what those women she'd always envied already knew – the power and affirmation that came from being coveted. With each day that she was here, she had to admit, that sense of desire was increasing.

To know that this man that she thought was highly attractive, that she craved, desired her in equal measure was quite liberating. And, to be fair, in this new home, there were no competitors to counter this growing sense of sexuality. There was only Kami, who resonated with her own sexuality in the most peculiar and titillating way. For Jen, Kami wasn't competition for Ethan's affections; she was a conquest to be had, even if Kami was her mistress for the present.

He made her feel beautiful, and in turn this drove her sexual appetites to new places. And, since she was held within the privacy of his home, she was free to do whatever he asked of her without fear of ridicule.

The same truth held for when he spanked her, forced her to submit to him, to bend her will to his in direct contravention to everything she'd been taught. She knew that much of what she did would not be considered acceptable behavior in the mainstream.

'Good' girls, after all, didn't crave the whip.

But when he forced her to submit, she wasn't culpable. And when she wasn't culpable for her own actions, she could do anything; she could be anything. She could be the lover she'd always fantasized about; she could plunge into the depths of her sexual appetites without fear.

No one could call her a whore when she did the things he told her to do – because she didn't have a choice. He made her do those things.

And the absence of shame made Jen a very happy girl.

O Rang
O Rang
153 Followers