Auction Ch. 09

Story Info
Choice can be painful.
3.4k words
4.68
33.1k
2
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O Rang
O Rang
152 Followers

PART THE NINTH – DISCRETION

Two days later, as the afternoon faded slowly into dusk, Jen found herself busily at work in the study when Kami sashayed into the room. The redhead wore a sheer robe made of foam green micro-lace, which hid nothing, and a matching pair of mules.

Without a word she walked over to the desk where Jen was seated and grabbed a great handful of her curls. Pulling her head back, she leaned forward and clipped a leash to the steel ring affixed to Jen's collar.

"Assume the position, please. "

Jen immediately pushed her chair back and sank to her knees on the floor before Kami. Legs spread wide to show her pussy, her hands clasped together atop her firm buttocks, and her gaze was on the floor, where Kami had told her it should be. The leash tugged at the collar a little, but nothing serious.

She could smell her mistress' perfume; it filled her nostrils and made them itch slightly. Kami's sex was wet; she knew that by smell too. Ordinarily she would have guess that Kami had been fucking the Master, but she looked too composed for that.

"We're going on a field trip today, Slut. Do you think you're up to that?"

"Yes, Mistress." Her mind was racing as fast as her heart. A field trip? Where? Would they be leaving the compound? How would she dress? Would people see her?

Kami hauled upwards on the leash, pulling Jen's head back with a snap that brought tears to her eyes. "Stop thinking about all those questions, slut. We will think for you."

How did she know? How did she always know? It made her so frustrated that she wanted to scream: the one woman who most wanted to see her fail was the one woman who seemed to know her every thought in situations like these.

"Now. I am going to have the car downstairs in ten minutes. At that time, you will be downstairs by the front door. I expect you to dress appropriately."

She dropped the leash and sauntered towards the door.

"But I leave it up to you to decide what is appropriate."

Jen nodded, and her gaze on the floor beneath Kami's mules.

"Don't disappoint me."

With that the lithe redhead left, leaving Jen kneeling there on the floor, paralyzed with the sudden discretion she'd been granted.

What to wear?

Exactly nine minutes later, she descended the stairs on shaky legs, the sound of her high heels clicking on the steps loud in her ears.

No one waited for her, so after casting a furtive glance around for either Master Ethan or for Kami, she knelt on the fine oriental runner that graced the interior of the foyer, and assumed the position again.

Long moments passed; the sound of her breathing was all she could hear.

Had she done too much? Kami had told her to dress appropriately for an appointment about which she knew nothing. The reference to the car told her that they were going out, that they were leaving the grounds of the estate. That in and of itself was heady stuff.

It could mean that they were going out in public, which would, of course, require some form of clothing that covered all of her.

Or, they could be going out for some form of drive, in which case, assuming they took Ethan's Mercedes, she might be supposed to present herself totally nude for the trip, the better to please Master.

The only thing she knew she was supposed to wear, for some reason, were the cloverleaf nipple clamps. She didn't know why, but as she raced through her closet, taking in the toys and bits of lace and leather, they'd practically jumped off the table into her hands.

To be sure, she'd hissed with pain as she affixed each to her nipples; they hurt so much more when her pussy wasn't already aching with desire. And she felt no desire in those moments, only the trepidation of what would happen if she didn't meet her deadline – and the deeper fear of disappoint them both with her clothing selection.

Kami's hand snaked around beneath her curls and took hold of the leash once more. The redhead said nothing, and simply pulled her to her feet.

A furtive glance told her that she'd chosen poorly. Ethan's favorite wore a short micro-fiber mini-dress, one that accentuated her legs by flaring out well above mid-thighs, even as it pushed her full breasts upwards and outwards.

As she was led away, she could see it was backless, and that Kami's pale Irish skin stood in delicious contrast to the dress' royal blue.

It was a dress one wore to a club, or possibly to a romantic dinner when the night's passion was already a foregone conclusion.

The micro-fiber looked like it had been poured over Kami's skin, and even then it didn't do her curves justice.

Jen felt her mouth go dry with desire.

When she walked, her hips moved back and forth like water, and evoked equal measures of envy and desire in Jen. Envy that she would never be able to move with such grace, and desire that she might someday caress those hips with impunity.

A sharp tug of the leash told her Kami knew she was daydreaming. She lowered her eyes again, noting with some inner satisfaction that her mistress, so often cruel in her jealousy towards Jen, had a little grin of satisfaction on her face.

They descended the long steps at the front of the house. Ethan was waiting below, standing beside a black Mercedes limousine. Like the car behind him, Ethan's eyes were hidden behind dark glass. He was dressed comfortably in slacks and a white linen shirt.

Would he let her suck his cock in the car, she wondered suddenly to her own surprise?

Kami pulled her to a halt, and handed him the leash. She leaned in and gave him a light kiss on the lips. He growled with pleasure, and ran one hand down her back to rest lightly on her ass.

"As requested, my love, one slut, ready for a night's entertainment."

"Why is she dressed like this?"

Kami seemed momentarily taken aback by this, but recovered quickly. "I told her we were taking a trip and to dress appropriately."

"Is this true, Jen?"

She kept her eyes lowered and nodded.

"Hmmm...well, I can't say I don't like it."

Jen's heart sang. She'd chosen well!

"Even if the panties are a little presumptuous. Did you tell her she could wear them?"

"No, Ethan. I told her not to disappoint me."

He was quiet for a moment.

"So you mean to tell me that you left it up to her discretion?"

"Yes, Ethan."

He lashed out suddenly, laying a stinging slap across Kami's face. The redhead took a step back; her pale skin scarlet where he'd struck her.

"You gave her choice."

"Yes."

"Her."

"Yes."

Jen could hear just the faintest quaver in Kami's voice.

It made her smile.

"A slave. You told a slave...a trainee...that she could have discretion."

"Well...umm...I just thought that the..."

"Did Lorelei ever give you discretion when you were a slave?"

"No."

"So what made you think you should alter my training regimen?"

Kami was silent as only those caught in an obvious error can be.

"She is a slave," he said at last, when she refused to speak, "a instrument of pleasure – my pleasure, I might add, not yours – to be trained. She is not allowed discretion. Slutslaves are not given that right until they earn it."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

Sir, she called him Sir now. Kami obviously realized what a grave error she'd committed.

"You disappoint me, Kami."

His silence was palpable; Jen watched with amazement as Kami simply dropped her gaze and assumed a submissive stance, hands clasped together in front of her, legs slightly askew, her red hair hanging down over her face.

"Ok, I'll deal with you later." Ethan turned back to Jen, who quickly dropped her glance again, "Slave, place your hands on the hood of the car and present for me."

Jen quickly moved to comply, the weight of the chain between her nipple clamps sending faint waves of pleasurepain through her. She pushed her ass out for display and took a wide stance.

And was rewarded as he ran one hand up her inner thigh to rest lightly on her pussy.

Her totally exposed pussy.

Ethan rumbled his satisfaction. "I like this. Well done."

Her breath returned to normal at this pronouncement. She'd chosen well, a Lola Luna g-string that left everything below her bald vulva completely exposed, save for the two thing strands of lace that connected to the back. The panties were lavender, and were marked by a single strand of pearls that dangled from the front – enough to tickle her clitoris if circumstances were right, but never enough to satisfy.

They were a fine complement to the black lace-up demi-corset that even now slimmed her waist and pushed her naked breasts up and out for all to see.

Ethan let his hand linger on her exposed pussy for a moment, just long enough for her to wiggle her hips slightly to move against his touch. Then, with a smack on the ass, he told her to stand, and then opened the car door for them to enter. Kami stepped in first, and settled herself in the backseat, looking faintly nauseous as she smoothed out her dress.

Jen moved to follow her, but he caught her arm.

"Well done, indeed," he murmured as she passed. "You're learning quickly."

It came as little surprise that she was suddenly wet.

After an hour's ride of complete silence, Ethan removed her blindfold. She had expected to hear the wet sounds of a blowjob, and had even hoped to be called upon to perform that treasured task.

But no, Ethan's face still showed signs of his displeasure, and Kami looked positively miserable. The three of them sat in the back, the two women facing him, while an unseen driver guided them toward their unknown destination.

Within minutes the highway gave way to a wooded street, which in turn transitioned into a long driveway. They had to pass through wrought-iron gates, but only after showing their credentials to the guards.

After a few moments the limousine's tires rolled to a halt in front of a large mansion. Corm smiled at her, "You might remember this place."

But she didn't. Not until they were inside, through those same doors all those months ago that had led her to this. Strangely, she felt nothing beyond a slight sense of awe at being back at this place.

As with that night, she was soon on stage again, in front of a crowd, kneeling before Ethan. Kami stood behind him, and beyond her Jen could see a large wooden X-form.

"My friends," he began to the unseen crowd in the darkness below the stage, "first, let me thank you all for coming. I see some new faces amongst you, and to you I say welcome. I am quite sure you will enjoy tonight's treat."

He clasped his hands together as he made his pitch. This must be what he's like in the office, she thought, gifted with ample charm and the mental firepower to back up his arguments.

"Tonight I had intended to talk to you about the course of my training program. As you know, I recently acquired a new slutslave, Jennifer. She is here before you on the dais tonight."

Jen's heart leapt into her throat. He'd named her in front of all these people?

Wait, she thought, did that even matter? So what if her identity was exposed? She was here now before them as an instrument of pleasure, nude save for a demi-corset, a racy thong, heels, and her collar. They all knew what she was, so why did she care if they knew her first name?

She didn't, she realized.

And in that moment, in that realization, she began to relax and enjoy herself.

"Tonight," Ethan continued, "I am going to talk to you about one of the most important aspects of training: Discretion."

The sharp intake of breath from Kami was the first clue that this evening was going to go freestyle in very short order.

"As you know, the currency of any dominant – submissive relationship is trust. And trust is predicated on the understanding that whatever I as a dominant do, it will advance your pleasure as a submissive. This understanding, this trust in my discretion to select the most appropriate course of pleasure is the very core of any good relationship between a master and his slave."

Ethan turned to face Kami.

"If however, that trust is broken, if that trust in the master's discretion, his will, is interrupted or offset in any way, a slave can become willful. And once that happens, in many cases, true submission becomes unachievable."

Jen could hear whisperings in the crowd; they didn't understand.

"Kami," he said suddenly, "look at me."

She should have been looking at the floor as instructed, but this was simply too good to miss. Jen looked up, watching the uncertainty in those green eyes turn to fear.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Today you undermined that discretion. That is inexcusable."

Kami took a step back. "Sir, I told you, I didn't mean to..."

Ethan raised a hand, cutting her off in mid-excuse. He looked beyond her, to the two nude slavegirls who'd come up onto the stage.

"Take her."

Without a word, they seized the redhead by either arm and began to pull her to the X-form. She fought them, though Jen did not know why, as that would only make things worse. But in the end they prevailed, and soon lashed her against the tall wooden structure. The redhead was standing; her legs and arms splayed wide, her breasts crushed against the hard wood.

Without another word, Ethan strode to the X-form and tore the back of Kami's dress in two, leaving her body utterly exposed from behind. She wore a white thong, but was soon stripped of this as well.

"Crop," was all he said, and a third slavegirl placed one in his hand.

And as the symphony began, as the whimpers of pain soon turned to whimpers of pleasure, and then to throaty cries of need, Jen knelt there, drinking it all in, her own body singing with each hit.

"Now then," he turned to her, giving Kami a brief respite, "I have punished her as I see fit. It's your turn. She has disturbed your training. What punishment would you see dealt to her."

What punishment did she want?!?

She wanted that whore expelled from the mansion altogether, leaving Ethan all to her. Or at the very least, put back into a collar.

But no, she must be good, she had to fight the wicked urges surging to the fore. This was not really a question, this was a test. She knew that much. She just didn't really know what the test was.

"Choose."

Jen knelt before him, wracked with uncertainty. He clearly wanted an answer, and the longer she waited, the more he would continue to flog Kami.

"Choose. Anything you want."

Each stroke was harder than the last, and the redhead's ragged moans spoke a rising pleasurepain that would soon drive her mad.

Ethan was clearly flogging her to punish, but Jen knew there was some darker lesson here for her as well.

WHAP!

Ethan's crop left a long, red weal across the tops of Jen's breasts. She whimpered from its sting but didn't move from her spot on the dais. Kami's body hung there above her, bound to the X-form, feverish with desire and coated in a sheen of sweat from the hot lights above.

"Choose."

She said nothing. He turned and laid a series of hits across Kami's backside. The redhead gasped with pleasurepain and strained against her bonds, pressing her body forward against the polished wood in a futile effort to seek her release.

Jen had never seen Kami like this – not even on the night that she'd been bound and forced to watch them make love. Her oft-time tormenter was positively frenzied with desire and hunger, and yet clearly had no hope of achieving orgasm. Ethan's strikes were designed to stimulate for brief moments, nothing more. The second the crop stopped kissing her skin, her body returned to its calmer state, denying her that which she most craved.

"Choose."

His voice was hard and brooked no disobedience.

Again, she said nothing, her gazed fixed to the floor.

"I won't ask again, Slave. Choose or I'll send you away."

Send her away?!? He couldn't do that!

Could he?

Her stomach in knots, she looked up at him, unsure of what he wanted from her. She was a slave, dedicated to his pleasure, not her own. And choosing what punishment would best suit Kami would be an act of her pleasure

He struck her breasts again, once, twice, three times. She hissed with pain but forced herself to remain still.

"CHOOSE!"

WHAP!

The crop's flat leather head snapped against her clitoris, tearing a howl of pain from her.

"I can't!" she exploded at last, looking up at him with angry defiance through eyes that watered from the pain.

He stopped and looked down at her, a wry smile on his face. "And why not? Why can't you choose?"

"It's...it's just ... it's just not my place."

"It's not your place? Why not?"

"Because it would please me to see that whore whipped until she can't come anymore, but I am not here for my pleasure. I am here for your pleasure."

An explosion of approving murmurs from the crowd beyond the lights.

He smiled then, a warm smile that made her soul tingle. Ethan took her hands and pulled her to her feet, and kissed her lightly on the lips. He turned to the audience, still invisible behind the bright lights. "And that, my friends, is the discretion I had hoped to show you tonight. Thank you for indulging me, and I hope to see you all again soon."

A hush fell over the crowd for a moment, before they exploded in applause. Jen wasn't quite sure what they were clapping for, but the murmurs of "well done, young lady" and "what a performance!" she knew that she must have done something right.

They walked slowly to the exit, taking in the admiration of the crowd and exchanging pleasantries with Ethan's friends. Jen didn't recognize any of them, but it didn't matter. The way they were all beaming at her told her all she need to know.

As they reached the door, a blonde slave girl stepped forward and curtsied. "Master Ethan, what shall we do with your other slave?"

Jen looked back in surprise, having forgotten in those heady moments of adulation that Kami was still bound to the X-form.

Ethan paused, taking in the beauty before him. He reached out and caressed her pussy, his brown eyes fixed on the blonde's, watching as she shivered beneath his touch.

"You liked what you saw tonight?"

"Yes, Master Ethan, very much."

He withdrew his hand, producing a small 'ooh' of disappointment from the girl. "Perhaps I should have you over to the house sometime."

"This slave would like that very much, Sir."

Ethan chuckled. "I'll bet you would. Very well, what was the question again?"

"What should we do with your slavegirl, Sir?"

"Ah yes, well, I will let Jennifer answer." He turned to her and stood there waiting. Jen swallowed hard at the sudden responsibility.

A moment passed before she spoke. She licked her lips and then looked Ethan right in the eyes, her blue eyes holding his, even as her heart quailed with the weight of what she was about to say.

"Leave her there for another hour. Bring her to orgasm three times with a deerskin flogger and an anal plug. Then cut her down, oil her, and have her delivered to the house in the morning."

She forced herself not to blink or to stammer as she said this. And held her trembling body utterly still while she waited for Ethan's response to her desires.

And then, just when she thought she would break, he winked, and looked back to the blonde slave before them.

"As she says," he intoned, before guiding her out into the warm night.

How things had suddenly changed.

O Rang
O Rang
152 Followers