Auction Ch. 10

Story Info
Jen's choices have consequences for her as well.
6.2k words
4.72
30.7k
5
3

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O Rang
O Rang
153 Followers

PART THE TENTH – PERFORMANCE

Once they exited the building, Ethan turned and took her in his arms. He kissed her fiercely, pulling her body against his. The force of it made her nipples ache as the clamps were crushed against his hard chest.

She purred with delight, savoring the combination of the pleasurepain and that most intimate of his torments, his kisses.

Jen could feel herself grow wet all over again, and she trembled at the thought of a night of unrestricted passion with him. Let him do with her as he willed – let him whip her, let him bind her, let him treat her like a whore – she didn't care. She was utterly his tonight, with no fears of further interruption by Kami. At last, they would be together as she'd always intended.

Ethan broke his embrace and stepped back. He took the fine chain that linked her breasts and twisted it slightly, wrenching a small gasp of pain from her. Her eyes watered but it felt so good, so right to be here with him like this.

He smiled at her reaction and let go, only to take up the leash. With a flourish he threaded it down underneath the chain, a diabolical arrangement that would send jolts of pleasurepain through her if she fell to far behind. Then, spinning on his heel he began to walk down the long driveway into the night.

Where were they going, she wondered?

She tottered behind him, straining to maintain her balance in heels on crushed gravel. At length, they passed out of the light from the house, underneath a long row of old trees, and onto the thick green lawn before the house. She still couldn't see the front gate, but knew they'd moved at least a half-mile towards it by the time they stopped.

Her breasts were afire from the occasional misstep, and her body was covered in a sheen of moisture, part perspiration, and part damp night air.

Ethan turned to her and kissed her lightly.

"I want to apologize to you, Pet."

She frowned, confused by this. "Sir?"

"I want to apologize for what happened back there at the house. It shouldn't have gone like that. That wasn't the way the evening was planned."

"I don't understand." She ground one foot into the lawn, nervous at the sudden upset to what she'd expected.

What had happened to their night?

Did his apology mean that they weren't going to be together?

Ethan smiled. "Don't fret so. You're still going to get your night with me."

Mind whirling, she smiled back. "Really, Sir?"

"Yes, really. Surely you don't doubt me, do you?"

"No...no...of course not, it's just that I don't understand why you're apologizing."

He laughed and ran his hand lightly down her stomach, sending shivers coursing through her. "Of course. Let me explain."

"I took you here tonight to show you off to my friends. Kami's indiscretions upset that whole plan. And, as a result, I had to put you in that position onstage – that position of having to choose her punishment. It's not a position I wanted to put you in."

Jen nodded, her fears subsiding a bit. She was beginning to understand.

Or at least she thought she was.

Ethan pulled her to him again, kissing her neck, his hands roaming down her back to cup her ass lightly. She sighed and pressed herself against him, wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders and leaning her head back to give him more access.

He obliged, nibbling gently on her collarbone, and then working his way up her neck. His breath was hot on her skin, and his touch made her body burn. His hands seemed to be everywhere, caressing her back, tangling themselves in her hair, pressing her body to his; Jen began to moan from the intensity of it.

She was so wet, so ready for him.

She wanted nothing more than for him to throw her down and fuck her, here, here in the soft light of the night, surrounded by the sounds of the night, his body crushing hers into the soft earth.

But then he stopped, leaving her there, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she tried to climb up out of the passion he'd evoked.

He took a deep breath, calming himself; "I didn't want to put you in that position because I know it's not something you're ready for."

"But I am..."

The words were out of her mouth before she was even aware she'd said them. And no sooner had she said them then her hand flew to her mouth as she gasped in horror.

What had she just said?

That she was capable of choice?

After all that had transpired earlier that night?!?

He frowned. Even in the half-light she could see how disappointed he was.

"Hmm...Kami has been a very bad influence on you."

Jen suddenly felt very cold.

The rising tension in her was swept away in a burst of fear. Even though some small part of her brain reveled in the fact that he attributed her catastrophic display of will to her contact with her rival, the simple fact that he was so very disappointed in her filled her with a peculiar sense of horror.

"Please sir, I didn't mean to ..."

Her plea was cut off abruptly as he gripped her chain and pulled her to him. Searing bursts of pain radiated up through her nipples, spiking into her brain as she found herself dragged forward. When she was pressed against him, he twisted the chain, and the pain nearly made her faint from its intensity.

She shuddered, her body flailing against his as her mind struggled to ride out the waves of torment. But she forced herself to remain silent; knowing that to speak again would only worsen things.

Her hands were at her sides, clasped tightly against her thighs, fingers digging into her own soft flesh in an effort not to scream.

He said nothing; just stood there and looked at her, his disapproving gaze boring into her, demanding to know the reason for such a grievous breach of etiquette.

She had no answer.

But he obviously wasn't going to stop his torment, and she simply didn't know how much longer she could endure such agony. It was one thing to layer pain over a torrent of sexual hunger, but this was nothing like that, this was simply designed to punish her for her actions.

As her body began to tremble, an idea sprung into her mind.

With a tremendous force of will Jen removed her right hand and reached between them to place it on his cock. She could feel its fullness through his slacks, feel it throb in response.

Slowly, fighting for focus as he increased the pressure on the chain, she began to stroke him. Her breasts were white hot, but she forced herself to ignore it; forced herself to concentrate on his cock.

After a few minutes, his eyes took on a strange heat.

After five minutes he dropped the chain.

She would have fallen then, but he caught her in his arms and held her tight. She could feel the thick fullness of his cock pulsing against her body.

He produced a silk blindfold from his pocket and placed it over her eyes. "Fortunately, if you actions just now are anything to judge by, you're not as far along as she is; you can still be redeemed."

And when he kissed her lightly on the lips, her mind sang out its triumph as wetness flooded her pussy once more. To be sure, her nipples ached like nothing she'd ever experienced, but to know that she'd saved herself in some small way was simply intoxicating.

Ethan smiled, and took the leash once more and started off again, leading her deeper into the night.

Finally, they stopped, and he led her up a short flight of stairs...wooden, if the clicks of her heels were anything to judge by.

Quickly, he bound her hands, securing each with a pair of padded cuffs to thin chains, which, judging by the spread-eagled pose she was forced to adopt, must have been set into twin pillars to either side of her.

Ethan knelt and pulled off her panties, planting a light kiss on her shaven vulva as he did so. "We're going to have to pay more attention to this, you know," he said, "it's really quite lovely."

Jen purred with satisfaction.

She felt her legs being pushed apart, and a second pair of cuffs being secured to them. When she tried to move, however, she found that she really couldn't move at all. Something now connected her two ankles, a steel spreader bar, she surmised.

Finally, he unfastened the corset, leaving her totally nude save for her heels, chain, clamps, and collar. The night air was warm on her skin; it would be a perfect night to make love to him.

He stepped away, and she let out a small 'ooh' of disappointment.

"Now then," he breathed into her ear from behind, "I am going to have my way with you. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, Sir, very much so."

And she did. She really did. All she wanted in this moment was to be taken by him, and the thought that he would have her here, in this public place like this, chained up like some slave girl from a story was terribly arousing.

Oh, to be held there, immobile while he fucked her from behind.

The very thought of it made her tremble with desire.

"Good. Now then, let's begin."

She heard him step back, and almost instantly a searing strip scored its away across her right buttock.

A flicker whip, she wondered?

No ... a flogger.

His tool of choice.

"Mmm...my love..." she moaned, pushing her ass out, eager for more.

Sometime later, after her first orgasm had shattered the night's stillness with throaty cries of desire, he offered her a moment's respite, setting the flogger to one side on some nearby table – or so she surmised from the sounds of his movement.

She heard him return to her, heard him move behind her, and then felt him press himself against her. He was standing at an angle, one hand on her vulva, pressing down so she was forced to push her ass out.

This she did willingly, fervently hoping that now he'd be satiated enough to take her, to enter her, to push into to her, filling her every inch with his steely shaft. It was all she wanted, all she could think about.

Tonight's fugue was going to be a strong one, she knew.

To her surprise, however, she felt a broad pressure against her tight brown bud. Not his finger...she'd have readily welcomed that.

No, this was something more, harder than his digit, well lubed but broader, more expansive.

A plug of some kind, wide, ribbed, designed to torment even as it pleased.

His fingers stroked her clit as he pushed it slowly into her ass. Jen hissed as her body stretched to accommodate it...it was a good feeling, but not one she'd ever experienced before.

Ethan's breath was hot on her skin, and the drumming of his fingers made the process easier, distracting her from the pressure filling her ass with the intense bursts of pleasure coursing through her.

At last he stopped, having apparently reached the limit of the vibe.

She wiggled her ass for him, to show him she was still eager and willing.

He laughed and lightly stroked her clit, and then reached around with his other hand to affix a butterfly clip to it.

She hissed in pain, her focus narrowing to that small expanse of skin that now meant everything, that suddenly was forced into intense pleasurepain.

Ethan ran his hands across her body, kissing her lips.

"Ready?" he asked.

Lost in her own sensual darkness, she could only nod.

Vibration erupted from the vibe, instantly turning her body into a sexual tuning fork.

Much later, after her second orgasm left her gasping for air, her full breasts heaving, her curls wildly askew from her passion, he stepped to her, holding her as her body trembled with aftershocks. He kissed her fiercely, roaming his hands over her body once again.

She couldn't believe he'd been able to make her cum again. After that first orgasm, she'd felt utterly spent. And yet...here she was again, driven back into a third hungry state by his adroit use of the flogger to complement the vibrating plug and the clit clip.

At the end, when she'd been tipping over the edge into her orgasm, he'd removed the clips, shattering her conscious mind with a thousands splinters of pleasurepain that left her ragged with heat and hunger.

And aching for more.

His talents amazed her ... scared her a little too. How did he know her body better than she did?

"Remember," he said, "this is what you asked for."

She felt the first hit from the flogger's latest kiss lash across her breasts and moaned in pleasurepain.

"Sir?"

"Your command was to 'Bring her to orgasm three times with a deerskin flogger and an anal plug.' So that's what we're going to do."

What?!?

Her delirium broke a bit as she struggled to grasp what had just happened. How had her instructions come to be her own sentence?

"Ethan ... Master ... what... I don't understand?"

"Of course you don't. That's why you're here. I told you that you weren't ready for choice. And yet when it was offered – not demanded, but offered – you took the opportunity to exert your will. You decreed that Kami should be punished for her transgression – even though you'd told me not ten minutes prior that it wasn't your decision to make."

She'd failed him! There'd been a test within the test and she'd failed!

The flogger lashed her inner thighs ... once ... twice ... three times, before leaping up against her clit, wrenching a keening wail out of her.

That meant that she deserved whatever he was going to do to her; her only salvation lay in compliance, in demonstrating her submission to her.

Again, the leather strands placed a fiery kiss on her clit, sending shivers of heat throughout her body. Her wetness grew even more intense at this, and she could feel her pussy stirring again, gasping as it awoke her inner hunger once more.

God, she wanted him. Wanted him to cut her loose so she could sink down on her knees and take that lovely cock of his in her mouth, take him in and suck him off until he came, until he spasmed out his seed in her mouth, understanding at last through her oral devotions how very much she wanted to please him.

But that was not to be.

"So instead, we're going to watch you endure what you would have inflicted on her."

We?

Long moments passed...she hung there, feverish with desire but fearful at the implications of what he'd just said.

And with that, a hand wrenched off her blindfold.

Light flooded in, soft flickering light that emanated from a circle of torches planted along the walls of what appeared to be an outdoor stage. She stood on a wide wooden stage, facing a crowd of some forty people. Men and women alike were seated in plush chairs; dining; drinking; chatting; watching her. Slutslaves moved throughout the crowd, refilling drinks here, attending to ... other ... needs as well. It was just like the arrangement the night she'd been sold, save that there were no bright lights, only the night sky.

Jen blushed bright crimson, suddenly very embarrassed at the knowledge that all these people – for they certainly had been there for some time, if the state of their drinks and their clothes were anything to judge by – had seen her through her first two orgasms.

To know that they'd heard her beg for release – to have heard the wicked promises she'd made – filled her with shame.

What must they think of her?

Surely they thought she was an unredeemable slut, a creature wholly consumed by her lusts.

But wasn't she?

As she hung there, waiting for the next trial to begin, she realized that, much like her place on the other stage earlier that night, that this was the right place for her. Granted, she would not have preferred to have her unquenchable hunger made so public, but in the end what did she really care?

She belonged to Ethan; he along could sit in judgment over her not inconsiderable appetites for the pleasures of the flesh. If something she did met with his disapproval, she thought to herself, then she would pay heed.

But for these strangers, she would not care.

She would be his canvas; she would be his prize; she would use this night and her lusts to win him away from Kami, to show Ethan that she could be all he desired and more.

Yes, she resolved, her rational mind working to harness her inner sexual chaos, she would do all this so that by morning, she alone would possess her lover, her master.

Except that Ethan was gone; in his place stood the blonde slutslave from earlier that night, the one who'd made it obvious she wanted to come under Ethan's tutelage.

Like all the others, she was nude save for a collar, heels, and corset.

In her fine hands, however, she held a flogger. Its handle was slim, made of lacquered wood; its numerous tails made of soft deerskin dyed bright red. It was a fine tool, one made for a woman's hand, she realized.

Did that mean that Ethan had planned this all in advance?

Even as Jen looked at her, the blonde lunged forward, whipping her lean arm downward in a long arc that lashed the length of Jen's torso.

Jen hissed with pleasure, arching her body against the streak of fire.

It was magnificently done; this girl obviously knew her way around a whip.

Jen scanned the crowd, her focus sputtering with each flick of the deerskin flogger, her eyes came upon the most terrible sight of all: Seated in Ethan's lap, looked utterly exhausted but most decidedly content, was Kami!

The lithe little redhead was dressed in a sea foam green kimono, and was sipping a glass of what appeared to be champagne. Her body was nestled in against Ethan's bare chest, and Jen wasn't entirely certain that her left hand wasn't strategically placed on her Master's cock.

Yes...she could see it now...even from this distance...Kami's hand was moving slowly, rhythmically, stroking the very cock she'd hoped to be riding right now. The smile on her face was the worst part, a thin, cruel arrogant smile that said that she knew Jen could see her, and that she was stroking him not for his pleasure, but for her own.

Her mind screamed at this most grievous infraction of the submissive-dominant contract, even as her body involuntarily spasmed with pleasurepain.

She'd only done what Ethan had asked; she'd only made the choice because he'd offered to her. And yet here she was, being flogged while Kami flaunted her position to the crowd.

To know that she'd succeeded only to fail was heartrending, and to see her rival – for that was increasingly how she was coming to think of Kami – claim the prize she'd expected was humiliating and infuriating all at the same time.

Still the strokes of the flogger continued, driving her body back into its own insistent, organic appetites, scoring away the weariness of her first two orgasms with its simple persistence.

WHAP!

Within, the plug continued buzzing, sending its vibrations out and into her body – not least her swollen, aching pussy.

For once she was grateful for the restraints, for they held her upright when she would have otherwise collapsed. After two very intense orgasms she was trembling with fatigue; only the resurgent hunger building within her gave her the energy to continue.

WHAP!

But she wanted this, she realized to her own surprise.

WHAP!

In fact she craved this.

WHAP!

Somehow, somewhere, in all these months as Ethan's slutslave, a good deal of her inhibitions and insecurities had resolved themselves. Mere months ago, as she'd stood on that stage, being sold like the property she now was, Jen had been at once embarrassed and titillated at the thought of so many strangers seeing her nude.

Now, her arms bound to the pillars on either side of her by thin lengths of chain, her ankles spread far apart by a steel bar, and her clit throbbing from the clip tightly affixed to it, she considered herself a model of raw sexuality.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

With the blindfold removed, Jen could see the effect she was having:

She could see the older man in the first row stroking himself through his pleated trousers;

O Rang
O Rang
153 Followers
12