Auction Ch. 10-11

Story Info
Dianne's master shows his true intentions.
12k words
4.26
18.7k
18
14

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers

CHAPTER 10 - HOME WITH STEVE AND A NEW CONTRACT

Steve was waiting at the Brisbane airport. The week had gone much faster than he had feared. In part, he was more relaxed about the possible dangers posed by her slavery but he had also been buoyed by some of the responses to the hundreds of job applications he had sent out in the past few weeks, gaining interviews in both Brisbane and Sydney, with the prospect of a job in his chosen field of engineering.

He spotted his wife, looking tall and elegant as she emerged from the Customs queue and ran over to greet her, wrapping her up in a welcoming hug and showering her with kisses. She returned his greeting enthusiastically.

"We've got to get home," she breathed. "We have some serious catching up to do."

On the way, Steve confirmed that Helmut had transferred the money for her contract term of slavery and that most of it had allowed him to pay out their mortgage. Steve had collected the title deed to their home the previous day and it now rested in the safe under the floor of the house. The couple was debt free, owned their home outright and now had time to seek new opportunities for work. Dianne was proud of the way Steve had continued his search and finally seemed to be rewarded for his persistence. She knew that her decision to sell herself into slavery would test their feelings for each other and understood that her husband's insecurities might bubble to the surface. She hoped that their love was strong enough to overcome the fact that for the past week, she had been a sex slave to another man.

They wasted no time on arrival at home. Steve started removing her clothes as soon as he opened the door.

"Darling, I must have a shower first," she mumbled apologetically. "I've been travelling for 26 hours including the stopover in Dubai, and I can tell you it was a hot as Hades there."

"Honey, I couldn't care less if you smelled like the local rubbish tip," he grinned. "I'm going to have you right now. The shower can wait."

A trail of clothes led from the front door to their bedroom. Dianne, already naked, jumped onto the bed, rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide open in invitation.

"OK lover. You want me. Take me. You know I'm yours. Only yours."

Steve hovered over her, grasped her legs and almost folded her double to expose her to his gaze. He was relieved to see that she was unmarked by the week's adventure. He rubbed the head of his penis over her slit repeatedly until the combined fluids of her arousal and his precum allowed him to enter her. Their coupling was quick and passionate. They lay together for a long time afterwards, reclaiming the closeness that had always characterised their relationship. Steve confessed that he had not been as worried about her welfare as he had been when she was auctioned in Las Vegas.

They showered together, returned to the bedroom for another round of lovemaking, slowly and tenderly this time, and drifted off to sleep.

Understandably, Steve was curious about his wife's activities during her absence, but they had agreed beforehand that it was a "no go" area for discussion. He barged in anyway.

"So how was your week in Germany?" he ventured over breakfast.

"It was exactly what we expected. The guy lives in a mansion on a huge estate about 30 or so kilometres out of Hamburg. Steve, he must be loaded. He has two live in housemaids, who are there to look after the property and its owner, so they are expected to be his sexual servants. They are really nice girls, who had a pretty tough life before he found them. I'll tell you all about them one day. Midweek we flew to London for a couple of days and attended a big industry convention and dinner. Very swanky. You know how the Poms love these functions. We stayed at the Dorchester in one of their best suites."

Knowing that she would not divulge any of her intimate relationship with Helmut, Steve wisely decided to let the conversation die.

"I expect a reply from the company building an LNG plant today. They were looking for an engineer with experience in the field, so it's a good fit for me, but they're processing applications from all over the world, so who knows what they'll decide."

"Oh, Steve, that's so exciting. If you get the gig and I can get back to work again, we can start working on a family. I know you did not want me to go back to Helmut a second time, but really the money from just one week with him has set us up for life. It was not an easy week for either of us, for very different reasons but we both know it was the right thing for us to do, don't you think?"

It was the first time that Dianne had actually asked for his candid opinion on the subject of her slavery. Although he begrudgingly agreed to allow Dianne to take the action, he felt ashamed to be the beneficiary of what appeared to him to be bordering on prostitution. On reflection though, he had his wife back, unharmed, seemingly as much in love with him as ever and with the prospect of a well-paying job on the horizon and their new-found financial stability, the future had never looked brighter.

"You have no idea what it was like for me. There was no way for me to get in touch with you. I did not know exactly where you were. I didn't even know the flight number you were coming home on until I received an email from someone named Maria. The mind starts to play tricks after a little while. That first weekend, I imagined all sorts of horrible things happening to you and I started blaming myself for putting you in that position in the first place. Last week, it was less stressful because at least I knew who you were with and you convinced me before you left that this German guy was trustworthy. Still, knowing that you were safe and knowing that you were having sex with another man did not sit well with me, even if it was the means to an end. I have wondered how you would feel if you knew I was having sex with another woman."

"I would hate it, Darling, but my slavery was not about having sex with another man. We agreed that I could be sold for service for a specific time at a specific cost. It was a simple commercial arrangement with no emotional connection. That's quite different."

"Anyway, it's over now and I am very, very grateful for your sacrifice. As you said before we started down this horrible path, it was the only way we could get out of the financial strife we face. Now it's time I left to convince the contractors that I'm the engineer they need."

She hugged him tightly and kissed him with love.

"Good luck my Darling. Hurry home. I need your loving."

It was close to dinner time when Steve's car pulled into the driveway and seconds later he bounded through the front door, pulling his wife into a tight embrace.

"Well I've got good news and bad news. Which do you want to hear first?"

"Good news first, please!"

"OK, I've got the job. It's a twelve-month contract, pay is more than double what I was earning before and I start next Monday."

"Oh that's wonderful Honey! So what's the bad news?"

"The contract is not in Australia. It's in Venezuela. Accommodation is provided by the head contractor free of charge in a gated community in Caracas, but it's an area that's politically unstable, crime and corruption is rife, even in government and so the accommodation is for single men only. I get a two week leave break after six months to anywhere in the world, with air fares paid by the company for both of us. I was thinking of a fortnight in Hawaii. What do you think?"

"I will hate being without you for that long, Steve. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"It probably won't be as bad as it sounds. We'll have internet and phone services so we can keep in touch, but I have to do this. You have done more for us than you should ever have been asked to and now I have to pull my weight."

The next few days went by in a blur, with medical checks, visa applications and employment contracts all requiring attention. Steve and Dianne clung to each other every night, making love as they did on the first few days of their honeymoon, knowing that these few days were going to have to last them for a very long time.

A tearful Dianne embraced her husband at the departure terminal.

"Stay safe my darling and think of me often."

She stayed there until the jet took off, watching it until the speck in the distance was no longer visible. Sadly, she drove home again and spent the next few hours updating her resume.

True to his word, Steve contacted her within hours of landing in Venezuela and the very next day, established an internet connection at the gated compound which was good enough to let him exchange emails. The worksite was some distance away, but the company had a large office in the city, staffed mainly by expats from all over the globe. It was here that Steve would spend most of his time, punctuated by regular site visits to supervise progress. The site visits would run anywhere from two days to a full week, dependent upon the complexity of the task and the availability of accommodation. Communications on site were virtually non-existent. All contact between site and the administration office was made by radio.

The weeks passed, Dianne becoming increasingly agitated by her inability to secure a job, but pleased to be able to contact her husband most days, sending him some long and loving emails.

Almost three months after Steve left, Dianne received a phone call just as she readied herself for bed. She recognised the German accent immediately.

"Hello Helmut"

"Hello Dianne. You must be wondering why I would call. I hope it's not too late for you down under."

"No it is not too late, though I was just getting ready to retire for the night. With Steve working overseas on contract, it has been pretty lonely here, so your call is very welcome."

"My information was correct then. I was advised yesterday that your husband will be working in South America somewhere on a one-year contract. It was that information that led me to make this call. I have another proposition for you to consider, and this time it should not be too difficult for you or your husband. I offer you five million dollars US in exchange for six months of your services as my slave, under the same conditions as we have had previously. I understand that this is a big decision, but since you are living apart in any case, it is not such an imposition on your personal lives, is it? I understand that you will want to discuss this with your husband, so I will phone you again at this time three days from now for a yes or no decision. If you agree, then you will travel to Germany next week. I will send you tickets and have Maria select some comfortable travel clothes for you."

"Five million US?" Dianne repeated incredulously.

"I think you're worth every cent, so I'll be getting the bargain and afterwards, you and your husband will never need to worry about finances again."

"I don't know Helmut. The week we spent together gave us enough to set us up for the next year or so. Steve is working again and I hope to get back to work very soon also, so even though it might be nice to have that much money in the bank, we don't need it any more so I am very doubtful that Steve will agree."

"Are you asking me for more money? Don't you want to come?"

"Frankly, life on my own has been very dull and boring for the past few months, and I would be back home again before Steve finishes his contract, so it actually might be good for me, providing you are not too demanding."

"Have I ever given you cause for worry about my treatment of you? Have I ever stepped outside the limits you yourself imposed at the very beginning?"

"No I've never had to worry and you have shown me many things that I would never have experienced had we not met. OK, I will call Steve tomorrow and try to convince him that this is a good idea."

Dianne awoke in the early hours of the morning, fumbling for the switch to the bedside light, and dialled Steve's cell phone, but only reached his message bank.

"Hi Steve, please call me. I will try your office though."

She phoned the office in Caracas and was immediately put through to Steve's departmental secretary.

"I'm sorry you missed him Mrs Hammond. He had to go to site yesterday and we don't expect him back until next week. Is there a message we can get to him by radio?"

Dianne thought for a moment and replied: "No, I'll email him. Does he get emails on site?"

"I'm afraid not. Our only contact right now is by radio, but the bosses are negotiating with the local government here to establish phone and internet services to the site. The lack of communications is causing us terrible construction headaches."

"Yes, I can imagine. Thank you anyway, and when he returns, please tell him I called. Oh, and tell him I love him and miss him, OK?"

The secretary giggled in agreement.

There had been no contact from Steve when Helmut called a couple of days later. Dianne was forced to make the decision without his input. On the one hand, she could almost convince herself that it could do no harm to their relationship, being seen as a long extension of an already agreed arrangement. On the other hand, six months overseas with no possibility of contact with her husband might cause great anxiety to both of them. She was still battling with her conscience when Helmut interrupted her thoughts with typical Germanic brusqueness - straight to the point.

"Well Dianne you've had three days to talk to your husband and make up your mind. What did you decide?"

"That's just it. My husband is on site and cannot be contacted for several days. Can you please allow me more time?"

"Dianne, either you want to commit to this contract or you don't. We both know that you came to Germany for a week in spite of your husband's objection, so let's not beat around the bush about who is making the decision. Now are you going to come to Germany?"

After a lengthy pause, Dianne agreed, wondering what the cost of that decision might be in the long term. She would have to let Steve know by email what she had done so she knew he would not be happy about it. Still, the die was cast and she was aware that Helmut was still talking.

"You will receive a Fedex package tomorrow with everything you need, so you don't need to pack. I will be at the Hamburg International Airport to collect you when you arrive. I am presuming that your government has restrictions on the amount of cash that a person can bring into the country so I am placing the five million in a private account in your name in the Cayman Islands and will email you the details."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

The following day, Dianne visited her accountant with her best friend, Helen, who lived a few houses away on their street. She gave instructions to shift the funds to trust account in joint names with Steve, this time in the Solomons, where the money would be safe but at arm's length.

The package, when it arrived, turned out to be an upmarket trolley case, just small enough to take as carry on luggage. On opening it, Dianne found a set of the sexiest underwear she had ever seen, a pair of soft, brushed cotton slacks, matching blouse and an outer garment which could almost be described as a miniature cape. It had a collar style fastening but was otherwise loose, extending down to her hips - a perfect complement to the outfit. Also included was her diamond studded collar and a small ring case. Dianne knew immediately what was expected of her and she was torn. If she left her rings behind in order to wear Helmut's stunning sapphire and diamond ring, she would be coming home in six months' time without her wedding bands.

The choice was not an easy one but was made a little easier by the note she found taped to the inside of the lid.

We hope you like our choices for your travel wear. Helga and Maria spent a whole day choosing your outfit. Your instructions are simple. Before you leave home to travel, strip off everything. Your hair pins, rings, bracelets and so on. Shower. Apply the make up and perfumes in the makeup case included in this case. Dress in the shoes, slacks and blouse provided and finally finish off by slipping my ring on your ring finger and my collar around your beautiful neck.

HM

Dianne felt like a princess as she boarded the jet for the long flight to Germany. She had put her hair up into an easy-care ponytail and the soft breathable clothing was perfect for travel. She ignored the advances of the businessman seated beside her in business class, who obviously thought a woman travelling alone was fair game. After a stopover in Singapore, she arrived at Hamburg feeling fresh.

True to his word, Helmut was waiting to greet her, wrapping her up in his strong arms and kissing her deeply, the kiss of long separated lovers being reunited bringing smiles to the faces of several onlookers. Helmut towered over her In her flat heeled travel shoes and happily led her to their waiting limo, where she greeted the driver like a long lost friend.

The familiar trip to the estate passed quickly, with Helmut content to let Dianne lean on him with her head resting on his shoulder, taking in the beautiful countryside. Nearing the estate, she saw a young girl riding a horse in a field littered with jumping stiles. She watched with detached interest as the little girl effortlessly urged the beast over each jump. She idly wondered why she had not noticed this before.

Helga and Maria stood at the entry steps as she expected, demanding her little carryall, which contained nothing more than a passport and a few toiletries. The two were dressed exactly as she expected, in tiny, transparent house dresses, barely long enough to cover their tiny panties. Neither wore a bra. Maria greeted effusively, gushing over her appearance and how great she looked in the travel clothes they'd picked out for her. Helga waited patiently until Dianne was released and silently wrapped her arms around the tall Australian's neck and kissed her passionately on the mouth. Then in a shy and typically European greeting, she planted a feathery kiss on one cheek and one on the other before sheepishly skipping inside.

"You must be tired after your long journey," Helmut began. "I have no need for your services today, though I must say that you are more beautiful every time I see you. The girls will take you upstairs and bathe you and you will sleep with them tonight. Tomorrow we will make some plans."

Greatly surprised at his seeming dismissal of her, Dianne luxuriated in the hot bath the girls had drawn for her. Four hands roamed freely over her entire body, pausing at her special places in order to give them extra attention. She closed her eyes, leaned her head back into the curve of the bath and revelled in the sensations.

She was shaken from her dreamy state by being helped out of the bath and onto a warm rug, where she was patted dry. A fluffy white bathrobe covered her for the stroll to the girls' room and she slipped into their warm bed.

Helga removed the robe and in one swift move, lifted her soaked housedress over her head, leaving her clad in the tiniest pair of panties, which were equally soaked from looking after Dianne in the bathroom. Maria, on the other side of the room, had already stripped and rolled into bed alongside Dianne, sandwiched between the two.

Although she felt travel weary, the arousal from the girls' tender ministrations left her wanting to stay awake and share these two wonderful and tender young women.

It was Maria who did the talking and Helga who took action.

While Helga began circling Dianne's breasts and planting soft kisses on her mouth and nipples, Maria brought her up to date on the affairs of the estate.

"You know Master has not seen any woman since you went away. He was very angry before you left and hurt me terribly, but I think you knew that. It wasn't all bad though. For the first hour or so he had me orgasming constantly. My tummy muscles were sore from the constant tensing up. After that though, Master became quite sadistic. He has hurt me before, but never in anger. This time I was bruised for many days and my hips were so sore that even walking was painful. Oddly enough, I think he was quite remorseful afterwards. You know he tried to put his whole hand in me down there. He used some sort of lubricant to make his hand slippery, but it just would not fit. I could feel the skin tearing but still he pushed, no matter how loudly I screamed. The funny part is that while the pain was driving me crazy, I was shaking in orgasm. Master warned me then and has repeated it since, that I will have to take his hand up to the wrist. He says if it is big enough for a baby to come out of there, it has to be big enough for his hand to go in. Helga is helping me. Her hand is much smaller than Master's and she worked it inside at the first try. Let me look at your hands - oh, they're much bigger than Helga's. Perhaps you can help me too. Little by little my pussy will stretch open until I'm big enough to take Master."

Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers