Auction Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O Rang
O Rang
152 Followers

WHAP!

She reveled in the way that a striking brunette, dressed in a cream suit, was being serviced by the tongue of her lover, her long legs wildly askew to grant him better access;

WHAP! WHAP!

She knew that the soft sucking sounds to her right, though visually masked by the darkness, spoke to a man being treated as she would treat him were she in that woman's place;

WHAP!

She watched another slutslave, a lithe little Filipina marked by a number of tattoos across her thighs, move throughout the crowd, serving drinks absentmindedly as she focused more on Jen's ordeal than her own duties. Jen smiled when her laxity was rewarded as a large man pulled her down for a rigorous spanking. The woman's cries only subsided when another man stepped forward and offered her his cock, which she began sucking with an eagerness Jen knew all too well;

WHAP! WHAP!

She saw another older woman, a South American beauty in her early fifties, on her knees, sucking the cock of a much younger man; he was reclined, sighing, watching her, even as he pushed two fingers in and out of his kneeling sub's taut ass;

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

She saw all of it; saw all of it and knew it was hers.

Even as her body strained against its restrains, fervent in its desire to rush down from the stage and engulf Ethan's cock, her mind reveled in what she had managed to evoke the in audience.

WHAP!

They were all here for her.

WHAP!

Ethan might get the credit, would certainly bask in the accolades of his fellow dominants, but she knew that each and every person out there wanted to either be her or be with her right now. The submissives craved what she was enduring, and looked to forge themselves anew in the fire of the whip; and the dominants wanted nothing more than to use her body like the canvas it was.

Still the relentless lash of the flogger, driving her further and further.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Her body ached – not from pain, she realized – but from a profound need to cum. Every part of her was on fire, pulsing with desire and need and a hunger that simple could not be fulfilled.

"Please..." she moaned out at last...

"Please what?" called a voice from the crowd.

"Please...I need...I need..." Her throat was dry, spent from the night's exertions. As she built to her second orgasm, which now seemed years ago, she'd wondered how she'd ever be able to achieve it. But now here she was, her body coated in her own sweat, smelling of sex, strung up like the slut she was before this crowd of strangers.

"What do you need?" called out another voice from the darkness?

"Looks like she needs to be fucked." This comment to raucous laughter.

She knew there'd be no pity. Not from them. Not when she'd culled such passion from them; they might make need of her need for release, but they'd never grant it – they'd be too greedy for more to let her off with anything other than total immolation.

If only to use her release to unlock their own.

Jen moaned loudly, pushing forward against her restraints, pulling down in a vain attempt to break free. Her ass was twitching now, spasming of its own accord as the vibrations continued to eat at her sanity.

A woman approached her ... no ... it was no stranger ... it was Kami. Standing before her, her body still wreathed in silk, her rival began to kiss her, nibbling on her lips before working her way down to plant a series of butterfly kisses across her aching breasts.

Jen thrashed in her bonds, gripped by the fugue. She could hear the approving murmurs of the crowd, and knew that this night her body was truly theirs. All her insecurities were gone; there was no room for anything other than her pride in serving Ethan and her terrible, dark hunger.

After a delirious few moments of savoring the wet friction of Kami's agile tongue, Jen's breasts were pulsing with desire, her nipples erect and heavy, ripe for the taking.

Naturally, it was at precisely this moment, that Kami stepped back, wrenching a frustrated moan from Jen.

The redhead signaled to one of the slutslaves standing nearby. Instructions were exchanged, and the blonde sub curtsied, before coming to kneel before her.

"No," she gasped, unable to imagine how she'd possibly survive this latest assault on her senses. The blonde ignored her, and bent to her task.

As Kami returned to kiss her breasts again, the blonde slutslave leaned in and began to lightly lick her swollen, throbbing clitoris. Jen began to cry out, her hoarse cries filling the warm night with their aching need.

Again, the crowd clapped; delighted at this latest development, pleased that she was to be pushed even farther.

And all the while, the other slutslave continued her task, flogging Jen's body rhythmically, careful to avoid her two companions, yet skillful enough to land the occasional kiss on Jen's most delicate parts.

"Bravo, Kami, bravo," called out a woman from the crowd.

"Not too fast though, Dear. Make her work for it." Was that Ethan's voice? She didn't think so, but the sporadic clapping to this remark made her wonder.

Clearly they were enjoying her torment.

But wasn't that why she was there, she wondered as she gasped her way deeper and deeper into her dark hunger? She was Ethan's creature after all, an instrument dedicated to his pleasure. And if this was what he'd chosen, if he'd decided that she should serve him by this public display, then she would. Her body, her heart, her mind, and her very soul were his.

At the moment, however, the center of her universe seemed terribly indifferent to her devotion, reclined as he was in his chair, sipping his wine and chatting with an attractive Asian woman to his right, even as that woman's hand continued what Kami had started.

Only the crowd seemed to really pay her any mind.

But were they all going to dictate the terms of her release?

Frankly, she was beholden only to Master Ethan. But she dared not embarrass him in front of all these people by cuming without permission.

The only question was, if he was indifferent but they were willing, whose permission should she seek?

Jen writhed against her bonds, shaking with unsatiated need. Her pussy was receiving excellent attention, so much so that she wasn't even really conscious of the fact that her tormenter was a woman – something she'd never experienced before.

Frankly, she just had to ignore that for now...it was too much. Between the tongue below, the talents Kami was applying, the clit clip, the vibrating plug, and the flogger, the fugue was deep and strong, and had essentially robbed her of any semblance of reason.

She could focus on how good that tongue felt; she could focus on the stinging joy of the flogger against her ass; she could focus on how Kami's scent made her slightly dizzy; or she could focus on the pulses coursing throughout her body; she could even focus on the crowd, the restraints, and her exposed stance.

Beyond that however...

Kami's sudden withdrawal made her thrash in despair, furious that her breasts had been robbed of such stimulation.

She looked up at last to see the redhead striding away, descending back into the crowd, opening her kimono as she went. Upon arriving at Ethan's chair, she gave the Asian beauty a light slap on the wrist and sat back down on her lover's lap, positioning herself so that his throbbing shaft was positioned beneath her. Ethan smiled as she began to grind against him, the pleasure of it obvious for all to see.

Unable to deal with that sight, Jen gave herself over to oblivion, falling into the eddies and whirls of her rising lust with abandon.

Long, shuddering moments passed, her body twitching out its own passionate rhythm.

Finally, Jen lifted her gaze, shaking her head to try and clear her mind. She looked out on the crowd, savoring their admiration. Finally, bolstered by their obvious hunger for her, she looked once more at her Master.

Master Ethan was still seated, but the redhead was now completely nude, straddling his body, her pussy hovering over Ethan's erect cock as she faced the stage. She could just make out its throbbing head nestled amidst Kami's wet folds.

How she hated Kami in that moment.

The redhead leaned back against him, tilting her head back so she could whisper in his ear.

There was a moment of silence – even the crowd seemed to know what was coming, even if she didn't – and then Ethan nodded.

"Whenever you say, Kami, the decision is yours." Ethan's voice came to her through the fog.

"Really, Love, I can decide?"

She wiggled her hips, and Jen watched with envy as Ethan was forced to swallow hard. He held her by the hips, supporting her as she hovered over him.

"Yes. The choice is yours."

Everything had stopped...Jen was there, on the ragged edge of reason...ready, so ready...pinned by the twin restraints of her bonds and that wonderful tongue resting lightly atop her clit.

"Excellent...then I choose...NOW." And with that she sank down onto him, crying out in a long shuddering sigh as he filled her.

Simultaneously, as Jen salivated at the sight of Ethan's magnificent cock pushing into Kami's wet folds, that maddening light touch against her own pussy disappeared.

Its sudden absence almost made her cry.

Jen looked down to see the slutslave looking at Ethan. He nodded, and she returned to her duties. The flogger had stopped, and somehow this was both better and worse.

Stroke ... stroke ... pause ... warm breath ... stroke ...

It was maddening.

"Finish her. No more games, or you'll be up there next." Ethan's voice was hard, and the blonde flinched at the tone.

"Yes, Master Ethan," came her small voice from below.

And with that, the blonde gave her one final lick, pushing her right to the edge of her orgasm, and then reached out and deftly plucked off the clip.

She bucked and writhed as the sudden release drove an intense bolt of pleasurepain up from her clit into her consciousness and blasted away all vestiges of reason and restraint; coupled with the insistent vibrations emanating from her ass, it was simply too much.

White-hot passion exploded, drowning out all else.

She couldn't say for certain, but she was pretty sure she blacked out. When she came to, Ethan was there, holding her up, his body hard against her, harder than the restraints that still held her.

A woman stood next to him; the brunette in the cream suit. She was looking at Jen with a mixture of lust and admiration.

"My God, Ethan, I've never seen a slave go so long." The woman's hand was cool against her skin, idly teasing her right nipple. Jen looked at her, some of her fever falling away, taking in the brunette's beauty, wanting it for her own, wanting to take this woman and make her her own.

"I know...and I know she hasn't even reached her full potential yet." The simple confidence of his statement made her mind whirl. If what she had just experienced wasn't the limit, then what was?

Ethan nodded to the woman. "If you'll excuse me."

He stepped behind her, knelt, and turned off the plug. The sudden stillness in her body hit her as violently as the flogger.

Jen shivered at the sudden lack of sensation ... and then purred as he slowly pulled it out. He deliberately took his time, teasing her with his delays...

She began to gasp again, and even heard herself start to beg a little.

Naturally, he ignored all this.

He always did.

Then he stood, placed one hand on each hip, and pushed into her hungry, gasping ass, filling her in that way that only he could, sending her off into another spasming encounter with the little death.

Her reward, she wondered? Or his?

She collapsed, dimly aware that the moaning she could hear was coming from her. Still he continued to fuck her, letting the restraints hold her upright as he had his way with her. Time seemed to slow as she lost herself in the sensation of having him inside her. In all her time with him, he'd rarely fucked her in the ass, preferring instead to use his hands to ply her forbidden erogenous zone to enhance his other efforts.

It felt wonderful; she could feel him moving inside her, and the friction of his cock pressing against the inner walls of her pussy was simply delightful. But mostly it was a new sensation, pleasant to be sure, but not one that would bring her to orgasm; certainly not are being so utterly quenched just moments before.

That didn't matter, she thought to herself as she hung there, taking him in, relishing how his hands felt on her body, how good he smelled, how wonderful it was to be fucked by him here and now in front of all these people.

The brunette was still there, she realized, and smiled to herself. Let that woman wonder what it was like; what it felt like to be so totally devoted to another to give one's entire self over to pleasure.

After some time, she could tell by his pace and breathing that he was growing close. So she began to clench her ass, gripping him as best she could, despite that feeling of being utterly stretched from the anal plug.

He leaned forward into her, cupping her breasts and growling out his satisfaction into her ear as he began to fuck her harder.

Summoning up the last vestiges of her strength – for how could she refuse him his pleasure now? – she began to grind her ass in a circular motion, moving in time with his thrusts.

It worked. He gasped, bucked against her twice...three times...and then spasmed as he exploded inside her.

Ethan collapsed against her, the quiet sound of the crowd clapping around them at such a lovely conclusion to the evening's performance.

Jen smiled weakly at the crowd ... she was spent.

But she was triumphant.

Finally, after what seemed to be a pleasant eternity of him sagging against her in an exhausted embraced, he stood, and slowly withdrew.

Immediately the two slutslaves who'd done so much to torment her came to kneel before him. They began to gently wash his cock, first with warm, wet towels, and then with their tongues, eager to drink in the last of him.

Jen could see all this by straining her neck, and it was only now, that the test ... performance ... whathaveyou was well and truly over that all the aches and strains of her evening seemed to return.

Robbed of the adrenaline, the endorphins, and the simple excitement of such a public display, she was once again but a woman, a poor, fragile creature utterly shattered by a night's gift to her master.

Ethan kissed her lightly and murmured in her ear.

Jen smiled to herself, thrilled at what he'd said.

He kissed her again, and then turned to his attendants.

"Cut her down, oil her, and have her delivered to the house in the morning." Her words...so absurd last night, so natural now when repeated by a true dominant.

In the morning, when the limousine dropped her off at the front door to Ethan's house, Kami was there to greet her.

What made Jen smile, however, as she forced herself to stand with poise despite the aches and strains of the night before, was not the fact that she was returning to her master. Nor was it the knowledge that she'd taken the very best they could throw at her and still triumphed, wowing the crowd with her performance.

No, it was the simple things in life, she decided, as she took Kami's outstretched hand and allowed herself to be led back up the steps and inside.

The simple things.

Like the platinum choker the redhead was now wearing.

O Rang
O Rang
152 Followers
12