Auction Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That simply would not do in Master Ethan's house.

"Don't you cum, Slut," she hissed in the slutslave's ear as the Asian beauty thrashed and moaned beneath her touch. "I own this pussy now. You belong to me."

Despite this warning, or perhaps because of it, Suchin exploded almost at once with a loud scream, her body going quite rigid for one long moment before sagging back against her.

Jen let her go and stepped back content to let the woman fall. Suchin didn't, but she did stagger a bit. When she did manage to regain her composure, she turned to face her tormentor, her toffee colored skin flushed and red.

Jen slapped her across the face for her disobedience ... once ... twice ... three times. Then she lashed out with her right arm, sending the leather cord whisking out to land on the slave's toffee skin. Again and again she whipped her new charge, landing hit after hit in a sudden spate of cruelty.

It made her feel hungry to strike the own woman, each hit given for one she herself wanted.

Suchin hissed with pleasure, and Jen noted with an artistic eye the way the red stripes had a beauty all their own.

She had much to teach her new charge, she decided.

She would make Ethan proud.

"Never cum again without my permission." She willed her own voice to be steel as she laid another series of hits on Suchin, scoring those wonderful pert little breasts with a series of marks.

"Ever."

The other woman could only nod.

Finally, satisfied, her own body heaving with desire from the sheer sadism of her exertions, Jen reached forward and looped the leather cord around the willowy beauty's neck. Savagely, she pulled it tight, almost jerking the other woman off her feet.

"I'll take you to your room now. But first, let's get you a proper collar."

"Yes, Mistress," Suchin's voice was a whisper, and tinged with respect now.

Jen smiled to herself as she led her plaything away.

12