Auction of Promises Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny tasted herself on William's mouth for the first time. It was an earthy, damp taste; surprising her. She lay beside her love, totally content and satiated. She didn't think she could move. She just lazily kissed him, delighting in his questing mouth, enjoying the afterglow. She almost wanted to sleep. Just as she thought this, she felt William's hard, hot cock against her thigh. The wetness of his precome, the velvety smoothness of his erection; her desire was renewed.

Her hand slipped between them, clasping his cock and massaging it. She loved the feel of him, hard and erect, the little veins distended, the drops of precome coating her fingers. They kissed while her fingers explored, touching and learning. Then it was her turn. She moved directly to his cock, taking it in her mouth and sucking it happily. She craved the taste of him, the texture.

This time, he didn't stop her. This time, Penny was allowed to explore his cock as much as she wanted. When her face slid lower, to kiss and suck his balls, his response empowered her. The more she licked and nibbled, the more he moved his hips and moaned happily. As her mouth completely captured one tight ball and began sucking, his fingers gripped her head and held her there as his body thrust against her. When she opened her eyes, she could see his engorged cock, bobbing above her. Suddenly, that was all she could think of. She had waited so long to feel him inside of her, now she was ready.

She slid up his body, straddling his thighs, her wet pussy poised directly over his hips. They held hands in mid-air as she lifted herself high above him. Their eyes met and locked as she slowly lowered her hips, feeling the velvety tip of his penis enter her. She took a deep breath and lowered herself even further, thrusting him into her tight pinkness. Penny had waited all her life for this and now she had him, entering her slowly, but deeply.

They moved together slowly, William fighting to control his impulse to impale; Penny wanting to feel the full length of him entering her. There was a moment of exquisite pain and she stopped all movement. William whispered to her, encouraged her, promised her that everything would be better soon. She believed him and continued to press down, inviting him into her for the first time. Finally, with one smooth movement, he fully entered her and held her in place. Penny looked a little pale, but continued the rhythmic movements of her hips, enjoying him more as she grew moister around him.

William was deeply embedded in her. He was exactly where he had dreamed of being for months. She was so warm around him, so tight. He had never expected her to lead tonight. He had envisioned a night of taking her hand and guiding her into lovemaking. But from the first, Penny had been the seducer, the lover. William was so grateful to have found such a brave woman, such an erotic lover. Even now, she was moving her hips to some unheard music, sliding up and down in such a way that William knew he couldn't last long. Her pussy was so incredibly tight, so hot and slick; his cock was sheathed by her in the most sensuous manner.

He wanted it to last, he wanted to be inside her forever. But her innocent movements were making it impossible for him to wait much longer. He could feel the need and desire building, could feel his cock tightening in preparation of his much-anticipated explosion.

Penny slowed her movements, now rocking back and forth. Her breasts bobbed delightfully and she took his hands and placed them there, her nipples hard on his palms. She stopped all movement and just tightened her inner muscles, massaging his engorged cock while sitting perfectly still. That was his undoing. He thrust with his hips, his cock probed deeply into her pinkness. Then, unable to stop, William came deep inside her, seemingly forever.

Penny sat up straight, feeling his orgasm as he filled her. She watched his face as he finally reached contentment. Leaning forward, she kissed his eyes and mouth. She pulled her legs up along his, resting on him, feeling like a little doll in his arms. Her face rested on his chest, his heart beat beneath her cheek. She felt complete and at peace. His arms were wrapped around her, holding her close, his fingers tracing her spine. She knew love.

For the rest of the night, they made love and learned, talked and giggled, held each other and marveled at their incredible good fortune. Finally, at dawn, they slept.

Penny was awake first. She slipped from the bed, intent on making breakfast for her husband. As she walked into the living room, she saw the package that Meg had handed her. She smiled, remembering Meg's awed face, her sudden shyness. Penny slowly removed the ribbon and the ornate paper. She opened the box and found a picture frame, wrapped in snowy tissue. She carefully unwrapped the gift, her eyes filling with tears as she realized what she held.

In her hands was the form she had filled out for the Auction of Promises at Meg's school. The form she had forgotten about. The form that asked for her most cherished wish. Penelope had thought of the person she had searched for through the years, the man she always hoped she would find and she had whimsically described her Prince Charming, the man she had waited all her life to meet. Somehow, Katherine had found that form. Here, in a beautiful gilt frame, in Penny's own handwriting, was her wish...

AUCTION OF PROMISES

NAME: Penelope Winthrop

WISH: I wish for a man to love. He should be tall, well-built, and athletic. I would prefer sandy hair, beautiful green eyes, and a captivating smile. He will like opera, musicals, and ice-skating on cold winter days. He would be open for long walks around the lake, sitting on a park bench and feeding the birds and squirrels, or just watching people. I would like his hands to be beautiful, please; strong and capable. It would be nice if he liked Chinese food and old movies, preferably sappy romances. And, as long as I am wishing, I want him to love me too, completely. He will see the possibilities of me, find the wonderfulness of me, appreciate the singularity of me. Marriage isn't necessary, but I wish for a man who wants to be with me, perhaps spend all his days and nights with me. That is about it...oh, yes, please make him gentle and kind and a man who loves life. I want him to easily fit into my life, to like my friends and be liked by them. I want a man who can be my friend and my lover. He needs to love children and be as delighted with them as I am. I would like to have a successful career, but not feel he is threatened by it. And if his kisses made me melt, that would be perfect.

Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Penelope Winthrop

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER...THE END.

12