Auctioned Wives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,860 Followers

Stella smiled because this had been everything she had ever hoped for and knew it wouldn't be long before she would have all of these women pregnant with black babies.

Paul held himself deep inside her pussy for several minutes while he caught his breath and began too slowly withdrawal from her tight pussy until the head appeared with a plop leaving Cindy's pussy gaped open with the huge white puddle of seed clearly visible inside.

Stella stepped forward and held Cindy's feet in the air as Paul laid down next to Cindy on the bed with sweat pouring off his face. Stella had brought some towels in from the bathroom and tossed one to Paul to whip off his face as she continued to hold Cindy's legs in the air.

After keeping her legs up high for several minutes and watching Paul kissing Cindy on the lips again, she finally let go of her legs letting them lay flat on the bed and saw Paul's seed leaking out onto the blanket leaving a large wet puddle.

Stella rubbed Cindy's thigh and said. "You did very well today and now I'm going to leave you here with Paul and go see what the other wives are up to. Feel free to screw the rest of the day in here, I'll have your lunch brought into here for you both so you don't have to leave."

Cindy was still laying on the bed looking at Paul as she walked out of the suit leaving them alone and hoping they would mate a few times more that day.

She had to hurry and see what the other wives were up to because she wanted each of them to have an equal chance to get pregnant the same time as Cindy. Stella giggled to herself wondering if it was possible that all the wives would become pregnant at the same time and they would have a tie.

Stella walked down the hall looking for Jeanette thinking about a tie and knew she already worked out a solution for that problem.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,860 Followers
12