Auctioned Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,828 Followers

Cheryl gave them both a hand shake and wished them well over the next few weeks as Cindy and Lisa got into the limo. They were startled to find four other women seated with them in the back of the long limo along with a man who smiled at them and said. "Welcome ladies. I'm Don and you will be joining these ladies to your new owner."

Don had all six women put blindfolds on while they drove away from the building and told them to leave them on until he said it was ok to remove them. Cindy and Lisa felt more relaxed with the other four women riding with them in the car. Although nobody said a word until Don told them it was all right to remove the blind fold.

Cindy and Lisa noticed the other woman were wearing the same style dresses only in black and red with matching heels. Two of them were redheads' and two were brunettes. It seemed as if whoever did the bidding wanted to have a pair of each. The women were all laughing and joking about it too as they drove down the expressway to the airport.

Everyone exchanged names as they drove to the airport. Lisa and Cindy were introduced to the two redheads first whose names were Jeanette and Betty. Next they were introduced to Diana and Mary, the two brunettes.

They arrived at the airport and boarded a chartered plane and it took nearly four hours to reach their destination which was kept a secret as well as the location they were at in Tampa. Wherever they were taken, it was a tropical place which had a private airport large enough to accommodate the plane they had taken.

They were taken by limo down a dirt road and they couldn't see anything other than trees and what looked like a jungle because it was so dark. The limo pulled up to a large iron gate which opened automatically than the limo pulled in and up to a large mansion.

The women were taken from the limo and Don escorted them to the front door of the mansion and said. "Ladies. This is the place that you will be calling your home for the near future. I hope you enjoy your stay here and I will introduce you to Stella."

A woman walked out of the darkness from the dark night and walked up the stairs toward them and thanked Don as he walked back to the limo and drove off. Stella was a dark-haired woman in her forties. Very tall and slim with long black hair and she walked in front of the women and smiled than said. "Welcome ladies. Let me take you inside and show you your rooms. I know it's been a long day for you today and we have many things for you to do tomorrow so you must get some rest."

Stella took them inside the large mansion and the women looked around at its large size and beauty. There was a grande circular stairway which Stella walked them to and said. "I', going to take you straight up to your rooms and will give you a tour of the mansion tomorrow."

When they got up to the second floor, each wife was given their own suite and Cindy and Lisa gave each other a hug before they entered their own suite for the night. It had been a long day and the women had no idea what was planned for them tomorrow or for that matter what the plans was for any of them over the next few weeks.

The women were allowed to sleep in late the next morning and unlike when they first arrived at their first room, they found their suites well stocked with supplies including a robe instead of the skimpy outfits they had to endure before and during the auction.

Cindy had just finished the breakfast that had been brought up to her suite when Stella made her first appearance that morning and greeted Cindy and said that she had already spoke with the other women.

Stella made sure that Cindy had finished her breakfast which consisted of fruit and cereal and said. "Honey. I want you to remove your robe for me please."

Cindy had a look of surprise on her face as she starred at Stella but Stella made another comment before Cindy could disapprove and listen to Stella as she said. "Cindy. Your going to get more accustomed to nudity while you're here with us and when I start your conditioning, you will soon learn that nudity is perfectly natural."

Cindy stood as Stella walked completely around her and touched her ass and said. "You are very firm and toned, you must work out while your home?"

Cindy replied. "Yes, I work out almost every day at home."

Stella bent forward when she looked at her patch of hair on Cindy's pussy mound and said. "I'm going to explain the same thing to you as I did the other women. A woman's body should be displayed as seductively as possible and we need to enhance every possible area that will stimulate a potential lover. I want you to shave your pussy fur off for me and I expect it to be smooth and soft to the touch."

Cindy starred at Stella and said. "I thought I wasn't going to be able to see my husband for a few weeks?"

Stella smiled at Cindy and replied. "Honey. Your very right about that but I wasn't speaking about your husband. I don't want to talk any more about that subject right now. There is an electric shaver, and hair remover in your bathroom so I want you to take care of that patch of fur and I will be back to check on your progress within the hour."

Stella quickly walked out the door leaving Cindy standing naked and in deep thought about what this woman had just said to her. She didn't mind shaving but she was definitely going to speak to the other women and see how they felt about her attitude.

Cindy finished removing her bush until she was soft to the touch just like Stella wanted and walked back into the bedroom and picked up the robe and started to put it on when Stella walked in and said. "Wait. I can't see what kind of job you did on that patch of fur if you cover yourself with that robe."

Stella walked close to Cindy and without any warning, she put the palm of her hand on Cindy's pussy and gently rubbed it across her skin than reached further between Cindy's legs making sure that Cindy did a good job.

Stella backed away and said. "Cindy. I'm very proud of you because you feel very soft and you look very inviting. Please sit down in the chair and relax and let me explain a few things to you."

Cindy sat in the chair as she watched Stella moving closer to her until she stood directly in front of Cindy and began to speak. "You'll be taken on a tour of the mansion this afternoon with the other women and we have one rule here that you must obey at all times. You will not be allowed to speak to any of the other women unless we give you permission. Do you understand me?"

Cindy looked at Stella and said. "Does this mean that I can't even talk to Lisa when I see her?"

Stella walked next to Cindy and reached out and massaged her breasts with her fingers gently sliding them across Cindy's smooth skin than finally replied to her question and said. "Honey. You must remember why you are here with us. We are playing a game here and it involves you and the other women. The five women are your competition and if you speak to any of them you might give away your strategy."

Cindy was confused as she listened to Stella and said. "What exactly are we in competition for anyway?"

Stella laughed and replied. "Honey. I will explain exactly what you are competing for as we progress with your conditioning. Remember the large sum of money that you won during the auction?"

Cindy smiled and shook her head as she listened to Stella. "Money. The end results will be more money for you and your husband but what you and the others will be competing for to achieve that goal will be explained in due time."

Stella sat in the chair next to Cindy and continued. "You were instructed not to have sex with your husband as soon as you had your physical and they gave you a brand-new prescription of birth control pills. Do you have that packet of pills with you?"

Cindy smiled and said. "Yes. My birth control pills were the only thing that I was allowed to bring with me."

Stella smiled and said. "Good. Did you follow the strict rule printed in your contract about not having sex with your husband for those four weeks?"

Cindy shook her head that she did and said. "He wanted to have sex but I told him how much the money meant to us right now."

Stella laughed and said. "Good. Now let me explain to you what will take place today." Stella was still admiring Cindy's breasts as she continued her speech. "Cindy. In a moment I'm going to take you into your large closet we have for you which are well stocked with dozens of articles of clothing for you to wear. I will have you choose things for you to wear during your tour of the mansion. I want you to pick out things that enhance your figure and I want you to show as much skin as possible."

Cindy acted confused again as she asked. "I understand we are competing and you are waiting to tell us what we are competing for besides the money but can you tell me why we are required to dress in something so skimpily?"

Stella smiled and replied. "When you tour the mansion today you will see that we have many men that work here that maintain the grounds and the interior of the mansion. Today you will learn how to compete for their attention over the other five women. You will be allowed to speak to the men and if you find yourself attracted to any particular man than you should focus most of your attention to that individual."

Cindy gasped and replied. "Stella. I'm a married woman and I can't allow another man to touch me."

Stella replied and said. "Honey. Remember that your in competition here and the way you react compared to the other women will determine how well you do. Now lets go and see what we can find for you to wear because I have two other wives to speak with before we take our tour."

Stella and Cindy were standing in the closet looking through the racks of clothing when Stella picked out a black mesh boudoir gown with under wire cups which were very sheer and completely transparent and came down to the knees. It had tiny spaghetti straps and the under wire bra would hold Cindy's tits up and together to form an outstanding cleavage.

Stella smiled and said. "Honey. Put this on for me and we'll see how you look and I'll pick out a pair of heels for you."

Cindy walked out and put the garment on and stood in front of the full length mirror as Stella walked out with a pair of black heels which were five inch heels with straps around the ankle.

Cindy sat down and slipped the heels on and stood in front of the mirror again as Stella walked around her checking out every feature and said. "Honey. This will be a great garment to start with today and we'll dress you in something more exciting tomorrow."

Cindy was hesitant wearing the shire material in front of strange men and said. "Stella. I know we are playing a game here and you want me to compete with the other wives but anyone can see my pussy under the thin material and my nipples are exposed too. If my husband ever found out I dressed like this in front of other men he would kill me!"

Stella put her arm around Cindy and said. " Honey. We have six wives here competing for the same thing and they all have the very same concerns that you have."

Stella continued to talk as she lowered her hand to Cindy's ass and gently gave her cheeks a squeeze as she said. "Cindy. Nobody is going to tell your husband about anything that goes on here at the mansion. I want you to go out there today and get accustomed to wearing revealing and seductive garments and practice flirting with the men you are in contact with today and we will talk tonight about your experiences and progress."

Cindy tried to smile as she listened to Stella as she continued and said. "Cindy. Go into the bathroom and pick out a perfume from the many bottles we stocked for you and make sure it's something that makes you feel sexy because I want you to continue to wear the same perfume each day because the men here will relate that smell with your beauty."

Stella walked toward the door and turned back and said. "I'll come back in get you shortly and we will take the tour of the mansion."

Stella returned to Cindy's suite and had already picked up the other wives and they were all waiting in the hall as Stella came into the bedroom and walked up to Cindy smelling her perfume and said. "Honey. You smell good enough to eat. Now, come and join us while we take our tour of the mansion."

Stella stopped just before they walked into the hall and turned to Cindy and said. "Remember. You are not allowed to speak to any of the other woman. You can smile or wave or even hug them but absolutely no talking."

Cindy walked into the hall with Stella and the other wives were standing in a group and she immediately saw Lisa standing with them and walked over and gave her a hug. Lisa hugged her back and smiled and they other woman hugged her as well.

She was checking out what the other women were wearing and seen that Lisa was dressed in black transparent boudoir gown which appeared to be made out of spandex because it clung to her body. It came down too almost to Lisa's ankles and split all the way up to the crotch area. The material went all the way up around her neck with a thin spaghetti strap around the neck.

Lisa's nipples were poking through the thin material and she could also see her pussy slit was exposed and had been shaved. She wore matching black heels which were spiked like her own.

The other wives were dressed just as sexy and each of them had their own personal style and the scent of perfume was strong as the woman stood waiting for Stella to begin the tour.

Stella smiled at all of them and said. "Ladies. Remember your poise and smile at the gentlemen that you see today."

Stella walked the down the end of the hall where there was a large room with windows on three sides and overlooked a clearing at the side of the mansion. There was a black man standing in the room dusting off the tables with a towel. The women were all embarrassed and naturally tried to cover themselves forgetting what Stella had told them.

Stella smiled and quickly responded and said. "Ladies. Please. This is a good time to practice because there is only one man standing in here. When we go down to the first floor, your going to see dozens of men all at once. We need to practice what I taught you now."

Stella shocked them all when she called out to the black man and said. "Bill. Would you come here for a moment?"

The wives watched as Bill came closer and stopped and starred at them and waited for Stella to speak. Bill wasn't wearing a shirt, only a pair of satin red pants with sandels. His broad shoulders and large arms were rippling with muscles.

Stella walked next to him and put one hand around his shoulder and the other on his chest and said. "All of our men are well built here like Bill and none of them are shy and Bill happens to love white women, don't you Bill?"

Bill talked with an accent as he replied. "Yes Mam. That's correct."

Stella rubbed his chest with the palm of her hand as she said. "Bill. Look at how well they are all dressed today. I bet your getting yourself excited looking at all of these white women. Why don't we take a look and see how excited you are getting?"

Stella took hold of the elastic around Bill's satin pants and gently tugged the material down until his pants fell to the floor and the ladies gasped and turned their heads away as Bill's large black cock came into view.

Stella said. "Ladies. Please relax and enjoy the view and remember what I taught you?"

Stella reached down and took hold of Bill's cock and wrapped her tiny fingers around it's large girth and gently stroked him and said. "Ladies. Look at this wonderful specimen I have in my hand. Has anyone ever seen a black man naked before?"

The women were all shaking their head that they hadn't as Stella smiled and said. "Which one of you would like to touch his cock and introduce yourself to Bill?"

There wasn't anyone that came forward to volunteer as Stella looked at the ladies and said. "All right. I guess I'll just have to pick one of you. Jeanette. Would you come here and stand on the other side of Bill for me?"

Jeanette's legs went weak as her name was called and she was trembling with fear as she held her hand over her mouth.

Stella saw that Jeanette was terrified and quickly responded and said. "Honey. Please don't worry and relax. Bill is on only human like the rest of us and he is very gentle and will not hurt you. Now come closer and get acquainted with him."

Jeanette slowly took a step forward as her body shook and Betty put her hand on Jeanette's shoulder and patted her as if to give her courage as she walked to where Stella had told her to and waited for Stella to speak again.

Stella smiled at Jeanette and said. "Now you see that wasn't very hard to do, was it?"

Jeanette was still too nervous to reply but looked at Stella and gave her a little smile as Stella said. "Jeanette. Give me your hand."

Stella reached down and took Jeanette's hand and said. "Now I want you to take your hand and gently wrap your fingers around his cock."

Jeanette was trembling and closed her eyes as Stella moved her hand and placed it on Bill's cock and said. "OK. Honey. Now wrap your fingers around him gently."

Jeanette's hand was slowly moving as her fingers began to circle around the huge black penis as Stella helped her along by giving her fingers a little squeeze than said. "Wonderful! Now open your eyes and take a good look at what you are holding in your tiny white hand."

Jeanette opened her eyes and glanced at Bill's cock as she held it in her hand as Stella said. "Feel how hot Bill's cock is in your hand? Can you feel how hard he has gotten while standing here with you and the other wives?"

Jeanette was trying to speak but was very nervous than finally replied. "He feels very hot."

Stella knew that Jeanette had taken a big leap when she verbally responded and said. "Terrific. 'Now I want you to slowly stroke it with your hand and tell me how it feels to you."

Jeanette slowly moved her hand on the cock than hesitantly replied to Stella and said. "It feels very big and hard and I can feel his pulse on my fingers."

Stella spoke in a low sexy voice now and said. "I bet Bill is much larger than your husband's cock Can you tell me how large Bill is compared to your husband?"

Jeanette slowly replied. "He's more than twice the size of my husband's."

Stella smiled and replied. "That's what I figured and I never want you to be afraid of Bill nor any of the other men here at the mansion. Jeanette. I want to tell you how proud I'm of you and how well you are following my instructions and advancing ahead of the other wives so well. Now that you see that Bill is a very gentle and attractive black man, would it be all right if I let him touch you?"

Jeanette was afraid to answer Stella and just nodded her head in agreement as she closed her eyes again. Stella smiled and replied very calmly and said. "Jeanette. I want you to look over at Bill now."

Jeanette slowly turned her head and saw that Bill was looking in her eyes as he smiled at her and she smiled back.

Stella smiled and continued in a soft sexy voice and said. "Honey. I want you to tell Bill that it's all right for him to touch you."

Jeanette hesitated and nervously smiled at Bill and said very softly. "You can touch me if you want to."

Everyone watched as Bill moved his hand over to Jeanette's belly and placed the palm of his hand on it and slowly lowered it until his large hand was covering her pussy mound through the thin material.

Stella helped her along again and said softly. "Put your hand over his now and push his hand tight against your body."

Jeanette did what Stella told her and moved her free hand over Bill's and pushed the palm of her hand tightly against his hand as she closed her eyes.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,828 Followers