Auctioning Emily: Lingerie Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,261 Followers

The sub's voice had turned low and it was filled with lust.

Samira whispered. "Yes..."

"Cum now. I want to see it."

Is this what heaven feels like? Samira wondered as her husband overpowered her cunt and Emily rubbed her clit in a fast, circular motion. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it. Society be damned. This was euphoria.

Samira mumbled something inaudible as fluids ran down her legs and onto the floor. Her cum was also making a mess on her husband's cock and Emily's busy fingers, which remained relentless during the intense orgasm. She clenched her jaw and her lower body stiffened while she ejaculated.

"I'm going to cum too," Michael groaned.

"Flood her pussy," Emily instructed. "I'll handle the cleanup."

Samira felt her husband squeeze her hips tightly and pound her harder. That was his signal for an impending orgasm. Rhythmic slapping noises filled the room as he thrust powerfully against her bottom. Her pussy felt bliss.

Her husband groaned and came inside of her. It was a sensation that Samira had always cherished, the feeling of cum filling her hole. As Michael gave the final groan, Emily pulled her fingers away and dropped to her knees.

"Fuck yes," Emily giggled, patting Michael's balls. "Now if you'll excuse me, I prefer to cleanup right away... while things are still warm and fresh."

Samira didn't move. She felt her husband's dick 'plop' out of her. The emptiness of her gaping, cum drenched hole was replaced with Emily's tongue. The surprise of her life. Her first real lesbian experience.

She closed her eyes and groaned as the talented tongue licked, probed, and slurped her cum filled pussy. Everything was gulped down and swallowed. She savored the feeling of the feminine tongue pushing in deeper, followed by Emily's pretty mouth devouring the juices.

When the mouth pulled away, Samira turned her head and saw Emily sucking her husband's dick. It was a peeve. This hadn't been agreed upon and she felt a twinge of jealousy. But she had to admire it.

Emily's luscious lips were wrapped tightly around the cum-drenched cock and her head bobbed rapidly, taking it in deep without a hint of a gag reflex. It was beautiful. Graceful. Emily's lips occasionally swirled around Michael's head before she went back to wrapping her lips around the shaft to suck vigorously. It was what real cocksucking was supposed to look like.

Emily's mouth went back and forth, sucking Michael's cock and licking Samira's pussy.

"How do you feel?" Michael asked his wife.

Samira savored the feeling of the tongue back inside her hole. She remained bent over with her arms leaning on the window. More guests were casually watching this deviant encounter, and who knows who else had peeked in the hallway. She didn't care anymore. In fact, it was an amazing turn-on.

"Like a new woman," was all Samira could say.

When her pussy was cleaned out, Samira turned to face her husband and to thank Emily. She had assumed this unholy encounter was over. But when she faced them, she saw Emily standing on her feet once again. They were mere inches apart.

Samira couldn't help but notice those luscious, full lips that Emily had. Lips made for kissing and sucking. This time, however, Emily's full lips were glistening with fresh pussy juices and coated with hot cum.

Emily licked her lips in arousal, standing in front of Samira as they locked eyes. It was obvious what this girl wanted. Why deny it?

They kissed. Samira pressed her lips against Emily's and their mouths opened. Their tongues wrestled and they shared orgasmic fluids with each other in the passionate exchange. Their arms wrapped around each other and their breasts and hard nipples pressed together.

Fresh cum swapped in their mouths and rolled on their tongues. Slowly, the guilt inside Samira seemed long forgotten. No one would ever know. This was a secret which would always stay inside the bondage manor.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12