Auctioning of Melissa

Story Info
Girlfriend loses bet and ends up on the auction block.
2.4k words
4.01
124.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCanuck
JCanuck
30 Followers

The combination of the concern in her bright blue eyes and her posture was telling a story of a woman not happy with her current situation. Melissa stood in the corner with her shoulders slumped and head tilted down looking at the stained carpeted floor as one by one the women were taken out onto the small stage and put up for bid. She waited hoping that she would receive either a text message or phone call from her boyfriend telling her she didn't have to go through with it. She shook her head wondering why did she make the bet with him and even more confusing was why did he pick this as the reward? Melissa's eyes closed as she tried to calm her nerves when she felt a hand gripping her wrist.

"Come on your sweet ass is next," laughed the rough looking doorman.

She was able to smell the booze and cigarettes on his clothes and found him to be repulsive. His long knotted hair and ugly tattoos made him look dangerous and hideous. Melissa stumbled from the back room as he practically dragged her toward the stage.

The host announced her sounding like a cheesy strip club emcee, "Gentlemen, get ready to reach for your wallets. This next fine piece of tail is a tall blue eyed blonde, her ass is tight, her tits are perky and her pouty lips would look great wrapped around any of you degenerates cocks. Please give it up and she'll give it up for you, this is Melissa!"

The spotlight shone on her forcing her to squint in order to see the people in the front row. Her eyes searched frantically for her boyfriend hoping to see him and he would make the save at the last minute taking her away. Her heart sank into her chest when she realized he wasn't there. The hoots and hollers were getting louder from the rowdy drunken crowd. Melissa's eyes were drawn to a couple of the people seated in the front row. The man in the suit must have been a pimp with the way he was dressed, and the way the two women sitting next to him wore next to nothing and obeyed his orders. What if he bid on her? She couldn't possibly be one of his whores. Her heart raced faster as the bidding started and the reality of her situation grew. Melissa noticed another man near the back of the room dressed completely in leather. She didn't see him at first but like the pimp in the front row he had two women with him too. But unlike those women they were dressed rubber and wearing leashes. She swallowed hard and thought about making a run for the door when the man she found so repulsive earlier grabbed her again and spun her around. Melissa's back was to the audience and she felt him slap her ass through her tight jeans which sent the men into a frenzied state.

"Look at that ass guys. Don't you just want to spank it too?" the host yelled incensing them more.

She was so confused that she lost track of the bidding and could only wait for the winner to be announced. Just moments later Melissa heard the words that sent a shiver down her spine. "Sold and congratulations to you Mr. Davis," the host exclaimed and petted her on the behind as her new owner made his way to collect his purchase.

Melissa turned around slowly and saw the man who just paid $2000 for her. She was shocked and confused as he must have been sixty years old and frail looking. He took her by the hand and walked her in the direction of the private room. The room was empty except for the bed in the center and a chair in the corner, as basic as possible. A disturbing thought made her cringe, she might have to feel him on top of her and even worse inside her. The old man gave her a big toothy smile as he gave her ass a squeeze.

"They'll be here in a moment and we can get started," he said coldly as he continued his caressing of her butt through her tight jeans.

Melissa was beginning to panic again and didn't want to know who they were. The door opened and it became clear as two large black men walked into the room already naked and a third man followed carrying the camera equipment. The old man clapped his hands moving to the men and gave his instructions to the two studs. They nodded in agreement. Melissa could only stand still as the men circled around her like hungry vultures. They reached out and touched at her body, they fondled her breasts and grabbed her ass while they freely stroked their dicks making them larger and rock hard. She followed their movement closely knowing what they were doing but still jumped each time she felt their touch. The men settled in place, one in front of her and on in behind. She took a deep breath as her top was lifted from her body, slowly moving up and over her head revealing her breasts. Melissa frowned and bit her lip as her nipples had hardened to her dismay and she saw the camera moving in close to record her. Her body jerked as the button to her jeans was undone. All she could do was resign her self to the fact she was going to be ravaged by these two big black men and it was going to be on film for more people to see. A couple of hard tugs had pulled her jeans down her legs and crumpled around her ankles. Melissa stood in her little black panties with the thin bow in front exposed to the men and vulnerable. She tried to go somewhere in her mind to avoid thinking about her situation but couldn't escape, her eyes forced her to notice that one man had a massive tattoo on his back of a naked woman. She found it to be ugly and demeaning. Her panties joined her jeans on the floor leaving her naked and scared.

"Turn her around and bend her over," the old man directed, "so we can get a good shot of her pussy and ass."

Melissa bent over with her palms flat on the bed with the help of one of the men pushing down on her back. The cameraman knelt down behind her so he could get a close up. She groaned and shook her slightly knowing what he was seeing and filming as the man with the tattoo reached over and squeezed her ass with both hands spreading her cheeks to show the camera everything. He rubbed his index finger at her opening teasing to push inside but just spreading her lips for the shot. They were getting the most intimate looks of her body possible.

"Very nice," the old man said in a hushed voice, "now put her on her knees so she can suck your cocks."

Melissa fell to her knees and looked up at both men as they stepped close to her. Their cocks were intimidating and she began doubting that she could go through with it. She fought the urge to run and reached out with both hands wrapping her fingers around both of the men and slowly stroked squeezing their shafts feeling the thickness. The camera zoomed in on her as she leaned forward and kissed the tip of the first cock. He captured her pretty face close up as her lips parted and her tongue dragged across the head and around it tasting a black man for the first time in her life. She moaned softly as she covered his cock with her saliva and accepted him deep into her mouth and throat. He smiled as Melissa sucked his prick intensely slurping and spitting on it. She was no longer thinking about her situation but doing her job. She lifted her mouth lifted from the first stud's cock and looked hungrily at the second stud with the horrible tattoo. She began working on his cock bobbing up and down on it taking as much of him as she could. All the while the camera was in tight getting a close up of her pouty lips switching from being wrapped around one black cock to the other.

The old man sat anxiously wringing his hands and in an excited voice he instructed, "Now put her on the bed and fuck the hell out of her!"

Melissa was lifted from her kneeling position and dropped onto the bed. The man with the tattoo wasted no time and went straight for her pussy. He rested his hands on her inner thighs and pushed her legs wide apart. The other stud moved up along side her body and put his crotch in Melissa's face. He rubbed his throbbing cock over her lips and face and slapped it against her cheeks, her chin and forehead. She groaned tilting her head to the side and opening her mouth for him, taking his dick inside her mouth again. He cradled the back of her head firmly and rocked his hips. As she sucked Melissa let out a muffled moan as the head of the tattooed man's cock spread her lips and forced itself deep inside her pussy. His thrusting was slow and deliberate letting the camera get a good shot of his long thick prick stretching her pussy as he almost pulled out completely before pushing back in all the way. Methodically he started pumping faster forcing Melissa's groans to be louder and more desperate. The men smiled at each other knowing she loved their cocks but didn't want to admit it. The sounds of sex filled the room as their bodies slapped together and the groans were amplified. The two men switched positions multiple times taking turns fucking her and having her suck their cocks. Melissa had her first taste of cum while the tattooed man held her head roughly as his body lurched and he released inside her mouth. She sucked hungrily on his cock swallowing shot after shot until he pulled out and fell back on his knees satisfied. Melissa licked her lips lewdly as she made eye contact with the other man. She saw his expression and was angry, she didn't want to enjoy it but she couldn't help it. Her long legs were placed on the other stud's shoulders and his fucking intensified. She cried out with each thrust as his grunting and groaning grew more guttural.

"Fold the bitch over!" commanded the man with the tattoo in a disdainful voice. "I'll be hard soon and ready for more."

Melissa heard him and wanted to scream but she couldn't. Her legs were pushed forward above her head and his big cock plunged down into her pussy. The sensation of his huge dick being so deep inside her sent a surge through her body. He was making her cum harder than she had ever before and she couldn't stop it from happening. She reached up and clung to his broad shoulders and dug her nails into his flesh as her body trembled violently. Her climax was enough for him and he pulled out letting her legs fall to the sides. His groans were uncontrollable as a huge stream of cum landed on her stomach and over her breasts. She was overwhelmed and smiled seeing his body convulsing and losing control.

Like a blast of cold water Melissa snapped out of her orgasm induced state and short lived feeling of satisfaction. The voice of the old man cut through the sexual heat in the room when he yelled in a shaky voice, "Now tap her ass!"

The man with the tattoo took the old man's direction grabbing her by the hips and flipping her over onto her stomach. Melissa was squirming under him as she had never let anyone have anal sex with her before not even her boyfriend. The cameraman knelt on the bed and focused on her ass. Melissa felt a strong hand on the back of her neck gripping it firmly. Her face was pressed down into the bed as he reached under her with his other arm and lifted her ass up high. He was looking at Melissa's ass and salivating. His cock was rock hard again and he rubbed the head at the tight opening. She winced and cried out loudly as the pressure she felt from him pushing inside grew. Gasping and gripping at the bed with her fingers Melissa felt him invading her virgin ass. She didn't think she could handle him but it didn't matter because he wasn't going to stop. Slowly he thrust his hips feeling how tight she was. She felt dizzy as he slid deep inside her until he was grinding against her ass completely inside. The tattooed man reached up and pulled her blonde hair snapping her head back. The cameraman zoomed in on her ass as his big black cock slipped between her cheeks harder and harder. He ran the camera over her body, along the arch of her back to her shoulders and around to the front of her to shoot her facial expressions as her ass got tapped for the very first time. Her mouth was open and she whimpered each time he buried his cock inside her and slapped his body against her. Melissa's bright blue eyes were wide open in shock and she looked helpless as she was completely at this big black man's mercy.

"I'm going to cum!" he yelled as he struggled to catch his breath.

Melissa felt him withdraw from her ass and she turned over instinctively to protect her ass from further fucking. He straddled her chest and leaned forward stroking his cock. It pointed menacingly at Melissa's face as he was ready to unload. The cameraman positioned himself to catch the money shot and then it happened. The tattooed man lunged forward and Melissa's pretty face was covered in warm sticky cum. She felt each He rubbed it into her skin with his cock smearing it over her lips and chin and even put some in her hair making sure she was left a complete mess.

With a creepy grin the old man gave his assessment, "Absolutely perfect!"

He looked at the cameraman and signaled they were finished. The cameraman put the camera down and removed his jacket and hat. Melissa's eyes widened in shock as her boyfriend stood there with a huge smile.

"That was definitely worth the money," he told the old man and pocketed the video to take home. "I'll send you a copy soon."

JCanuck
JCanuck
30 Followers